His Coco

By choobeibi

Ailee ate her ice cream licking every bit of it and then Xavier pushed his cup infront of her. She looked con... More

prologue
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
!please read!
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
Epilogue♡
ANNOUNCEMENT!

chapter 8

30.6K 848 61
By choobeibi

"Who the fuck chose this fucking movie?" Gigi yelled, holding a pillow in front of her eyes. The jump scare had her jolting up from her position.

"You did," Mila said, opening the packet of her hot Cheetos.

"I did? When?" she asked, confused.

"When you were going to the bathroom and we asked you to first play the movie and then go, you played this shit"

" I was about to fucking shit my pants, ofcourse I just played the first thing I saw. "

" Well it ain't our fault besides we like the movie." She took a pause and then said
"Except you and Iris and Ailee"

" and me too bitch" Emma screamed from the other corner of the room peeking from behind the pillow.

Gigi raised an eyebrow in her direction and looked at Mila.
" So.....? "

"Urghhh y'all are so childish"

"Ahnn says the one who whines about everything to our parents"

"Guys I think we should just change the movie" Ailee said trying to calm them both.

"Yeah because games are out of the picture. Her ass can't sit through one match without cheating." Gigi said, pointing at Mila.

"I swear to-" Mila started but was quickly cut off mid sentence by Ailee.

"Ok goodnight. We had enough bonding time for 6 months. See ya at dinner tomorrow bye. " Ailee quickly left the room followed by Emma, Iris and then Gigi who was muttering something under her breath. Probably curse words.

Emma dragged Ailee into her room .
"I have a date with Damien tomorrow." she said happily.

"Oh wow! " Ailee clapped her hands and jumped on her toes.

"Is it going to be romantic like in books?"

" I hope so," she said dreamily.

"Can you help me get ready tomorrow?"

"Ofcourse, I would love to! Though I don't know how I can do that but yes whatever it takes."

"Thank you thank you thank you." She hugged Ailee tightly before wishing her goodnight and leaving the room.

She wants to go on a date too.
She quickly did her night routine and lied down on her bed with a book.

___

Xavier was still in his office. Albeit it was the weekend he was completing as much work as he could before leaving for Russia again.

It was twenty past eleven when he left the office. On his way he suddenly got an idea to call Ailee.
For the next 5 minutes he kept glancing at her contact name while driving contemplating whether it would be a good move or not. She might even be sleeping and he would hate to wake her up.

At last he said "Fuck it" and pressed the call button.
He held the steering wheel tightly waiting for her to pick up the phone.
And when he finally heard her speak he unconsciously took a turn towards her house and soon found himself staring at all the balconies of her abode trying to guess which one might be hers.

___

Do you love the rain, does it make you dance
When you're drunk with your friends at a party?
What's your favorite song, does it make you smile?
Do you think of me?

Her phone started ringing.

Ailee looked for her phone under her comforter and checked who could be calling her at this hour because she rarely gets a call and that too from her family.

To her surprise it was Mr Eiffel tower.
Hmm what does he want, she thought and answered the call.

"Are you sleeping?"

"Yes" she laughed quietly at her silliness.

"Then wake up because I am standing right outside your house."

"what?" she whispered.

All colors drained out of her face and her jokes flew outta the window.
He is here?
What?
How?
What if someone sees him there?
Oh Lord!

"Breathe Coco I'm kidding" she took a deep breath "Not" and then it got stuck again.

She quickly went to the balcony of her room and indeed found a red coloured Ferrari parked a little distance from her main gate.

He came here is another thing but he came announcing his arrival to the whole city in that vibrant coloured luxury car, is a different thing.

She fell in the sea of overthinking. She just began to get comfortable around him. Is it too soon? Is it going too fast?

"I'm still on phone you know"

"Huh? I'm- I'm sorry. It's just- I am confused."

"Why?"

"It is all so new to me, I don't know if what I'm doing is right or not"

"Does your heart say it's wrong?"

" No"

" Does your mind say it's not right? "

"No"

" Do you feel uncomfortable around me?"

" What? No, of course not. In Fact you're the first person after my family whom I talk so freely with." Hmm that's nice, he thought.

"Are you afraid of your parents finding out?"

" No- I mean yes, kind of but not in a bad way you know."

" Then what is the problem Coco?"

" I don't know"

" It's okay, take your time. I will go now" with that he opened the door of his car

" Wait" and he stopped midway.

" Yes coco? "

" Did you come to see me?"

"No I came to meet your flowers in the garden"

" oh" she said, sounding a little disappointed.

" You little baby, of course I came to see you."

"Oh" and this time she said it while blushing at the term of endearment that he used for her.

She checked the time and it was quarter to twelve.

"Can you please wait for 5 minutes?"

"Mhmm take your time."

She didn't hang up the phone, instead rushed into her walk-in closet to grab a jacket and her pair of white crocs with cake charms, not even caring that she was in her cute PJs and then sneaked out.

She got out using the back door because the main gate has security around it.
She walked towards him, now hanging up the phone.

He quickly turned around feeling her presence and was starstruck seeing her, like every time.

He approached her in three long strides and stopped right in front of her.

"Hi" she said in the quietest voice possible, not even looking at him.

"Hello Coco," he said, amused by her shyness. She wasn't like this during their call.

" You ready? "

She looked at him confusingly and nodded, not sure of where he was taking her.

He opened the car door for her and she got in.
"Where are we going?"

"It's for me to know and for you to find out." Saying this he went around towards his seat and drove off.

➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷➷

Woohoooooo!

Y'ALLLLLL

I wanted to post this for so long

The views OMG!

THANK YOU ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

253K 4.9K 47
"I love you" she says and kisses my jaw tenderly. "I love you too baby" I reply stroking her still damp hair. We were sat in a dirty McDonald's car p...
2.2M 50.1K 78
{COMPLETE} Kyla is arranged to be married to Vixen, a powerful mafia boss with an unbroken reputation. To the outside world, he's cold, hard, ruthles...
8.8M 230K 65
WARNING! This story was my first (unedited/draft). Grammer, plot, etc is messy so please beware! thank you :))) - He couldn't get enough of the emera...
327K 10.1K 25
I shrunk back into my seat as his head snapped towards me. He looked like his head was going to fall off. His eyes were blazing with rage. His face w...