She Is Crazy || Kim Taehyung...

By AngelKhan058150

Y/n look at the boy with her doe eyes and bring her face close to his and says innocently. "Are you mute?" Sh... More

Prologue
#1 Kim Taehyung
#3 Her silliness and His smile
#4 Cutest Human
#5 Bad Boy, her friend?

#2 Two Crackheads

564 38 25
By AngelKhan058150

"Y/N.....Y/N....wake up you sleepy pig. Do you know what time it is ? It's 9'o clock. You sleepy head you have to go school."

A man was standing beside his daughter's bed,yelling loudly doing uncountable and unsuccessful attempts to awake his one and only daughter who was sleeping without having any care about outside world and her own world.

Mr Kang sighed as he noticed no sign of her getting up. How can't she wake up when the person is literally screaming while standing beside you.

The girl is not even showing any movements. What a talent?

Even earthquake will fail in an attempt to woke her up.

"This girl,oh god what shall I do with her?" Mr Kang fake cried fed up by his own daughter's this habit.

Just when he is about to give up his eyes shined in happiness as a idea strikes his mind. The man look at her daughter with a evil smile.

"Very good Kang you are a real genius"
He said patting his own back proudly.

"sorry sweetie but you didn't left me with any other option. "

************************************

"Y/N look oh my god Y/N your oppa is here.....Ji Chang Wook is here"

Mr kang started his acting with his lover dramatic expressionless. Well, if it's about his daughter he can do anything.

Don't underestimate the power of a father.

And this was enough for y/n to squirm. Mr kang mentally rolled his eyes. His daughter is such a diehard fan of Ji Chang wook.

Such a true fan.

"Where? where is my oppa? Oh no my hair is a mess. Appa why didn't you woke me up before? Y/n hurriedly jump up from the bed like a kangaroo and desperately complained to her father.

"What will my oppa will think about me?" she whined fixing her hairs in front of dressing.

Mr Kang couldn't control and burst into laughter. He clutched into his stomach as his daughter's silliness and innocence was too much for him.

Y/n look at him dumbfounded. She squinted her eyes not be able to understand what is actually happening. Weren't they serious few seconds ago.

Is this how people lose their brain?

"Yaah Appa! Why are you laughing?"
Y/n asks as she is confused and her father is busy in laughing like a maniac.

"Haha look at your f- face. Oh my innocent daughter." Mr Kang pointing at her face while laughing hysterically.

Her eyebrows pinched as she still couldn't understand and was just staring at her father with confused, doe eyes. This site was too adorable for Mr Kang's heart and he fall down on bed hands still tightly clutching his stomach.

Y/n widen her eyes in shock when realization hit her. She look at his father with betrayed look who was in his own laughing world.

Hands clutched into fists, skin starts to turn red and those innocent eyes were now shooting daggers.

Mr Kang stopped laughing immediately as soon as he saw his sweet and cute daughter started to turn into demon.

A cute one though.

And that's how Mr Kang get to know he is danger and he can't run away.

Not knowing what to do next he kept standing there,scratching his neck with a nervous smile.

And

Then

"APPAAAAAAAA"

Mr kang covered his ears. That's how their day started and they call it normal.

***********************************

"Sweetie,how is the breakfast? Look I have made your favourite pancakes with strawberry milkshake"

Mr Kang said nervously serving her angry daughter eyes not daring to look up.

"Why did you do that?"
Y/n ask like she is a strict mentor.

"Hehe sweetie that....I... You know."
Mr kang stuttered while gulping down his non existence saliva as he was not in a state to let out any words.

Who knows what will trigger his princess? He can't take risk.

"Why did you lie about my oppa? Do you know how excited I got when you said his name? "
Y/n ask pouting cutely as she is upset about his father's cruel technique of waking her up.

Couldn't he just call out her name? It's not that hard to wake her up.

(A/n:- we know 😶)

The girl who was behaving like a demon minutes ago it didn't take her even a minute to turn into soft,fluffy ball.

"What a duality?" Mr Kang said in mind while shaking her head.

Her daughter is everything but normal.

"Ah sweetie that..you were not waking up and getting late for school that's why I decided to use your oppa." Mr Kang said innocently sitting next to his daughter acting like a caring father, he is.

Y/n rolled her eyes at her father's behaviour and said

"But appa...you broke my poor heart"
She said dramatically putting her hand on her heart with a pained expression.

Mr Kang chuckles at his over dramatic daughter.

"Ok I am sorry. Now listen to me I have to tell you something"Mr Kang said excitedly.

"What is it?" Y/n ask stuffing her mouth with pancakes.

"You know Mr Kim?"

"Mr Kim? Oh yeah that friend of yours who owns a big company in Seoul right? Y/n answered applying some pressure on her dumb mind.

"Yeah! That one. Yesterday night I got a call from him"

"What he said?"Y/n asks curiously

"He is asking me to join his company. However I didn't give him any answer as first of all I have to ask you about this and also I too need sometime before saying anything."

Y/n chuckled and said
"Why are you asking me appa? It's your decision?"

"I am asking you because we have to shift Seoul for this job and you also have to change your school. If I will work there then you have to come with me. I can't leave my princess here. "Mr Kang said hesistantly

Y/n's smile dropped hearing transferring school. How can she? Her all friends are here and then suddenly. How will she adjust in a different environment?

But then she also wants her father to accept this job as their financial condition is not good. It's a golden opportunity for them.

As she know how hard her father works. She doesn't wants to see him suffering more.

Y/n passed a small, fake smile. She is sad but before anyone or anything her father comes first.

"I don't have any problem dad"

Mr Kang smiled widely and stood up before side hugging his precious daughter.

"Aww thank you sweetie. I am felling relaxed now"

"Anything for you appa"
Y/n said smiling slightly.

"Ok you finish your breakfast. Let me just call Mr Kim and inform him about this".He said and went to his room

Y/n sighed and stare at her plate blankly.

Seoul!

Holaa
A question for you

Your favorite k drama actor and favorite k drama?

Mine is Lee Jong Suk 😩🤩

And favorite k drama so far now is TWO WORLD😍 it's a masterpiece.

Yoo vote and comment little bears 😍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 205 70
Just some memes i thought were funny
5K 72 19
this is coming soon trust also made this because I'm bored also this shit is probably inaccurate but wtvs
19.4K 1.1K 18
Always live 4 2day.
5.1K 163 14
Yujin created an Instagram to promote his lemonade stand. 8 college students finds this Lemonade stand instagram account and decided to troll him "I...