PRECIOUS

Door chithira-siva

Porsche is the most precious omega from every clan.Kinn want to marry Porsche . But Porsche is not ready for... Meer

Intro
PROPOSAL
THE MEETING
MARRIAGE
BEGINNING
FIRST DAY
HONEYMOON
DAY 1
DAY 2
DAY 3
DAY 4
DAY 5
DAY 6
BACK TO HOME
I FEEL YOU
I DON'T KNOW
THE STORY
PORSCHE COME BACK
BEAUTIFUL DAYS
JOURNEY
I NEED YOU
LET'S BREAK IT
THE NEWS
STARTING
WITH YOU
SOME COMPULSIONS
LOVE
FAMILY
PLAY TIME
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
SLEEP ON MY LAP
Owen
TIME
THANK YOU

PORSCHE'S STORY

1.8K 84 7
Door chithira-siva

Kinn pov

We were lying on the bed. He just moved and laid on my chest. I always love it when he is laying on my chest.
"Porsche is almost two months after our marriage. We haven't mated it yet. And also I haven't marked you."
"Kinn, you know that I don't want to get married.  Because I have my own reasons for it. When I was in High school my first heat appeared. After that I knew that I'm the special omega of our clan. So it's really dangerous for me because if an Alpha coming near me would make me very uncomfortable and I have some health issues when my heat appears every month. So my parents have become overprotective, I can't go anywhere without a bodyguard. I have specially trained omega bodyguards. And I can only meet my friend Pete. My parents accompany me every time if there is any family function in our house. When my parents agreed to the marriage I was really shocked how they agreed to marry me to a stranger. Then I learned that the strong Alphas of your clan marry the special Omegas of our clan. So there is no option for me. I agreed to the marriage. Without completing my dream."  Before completing my sentence he said to me.
"I'm sorry Porsche I didn't know about that. It's really hard to find your details." I said to him.
"No Kinn I'm happy now. Because you gave me every thing." He said to me.
"No, Porsche I only closed your doors of your future. Now I want to complete your dream. Tell me what can I do for you?" I asked to him very slowly.
"Sure is it true you will do it?" He asked me.
"Ha Porsche I will do everything for you." I said to him.
"I want to travel all around the world." He looked me with his puppy eyes.
"Ha, you want to travel?"  I asked him doubtfully.
"Is there any problem." He said to me.
"No, No problem. We can travel all around the world. You just make a list for which are the places you want to visit." I cupped his face and pecked on his lips.

Suddenly he grabbed my neck and give me a kiss. I can't control myself, I made him sit on top of me and slowly removed his shirt. I kissed on his navel and it's made him ticklish.
"Haaa, Kinn don't do it." He said to me.

Porsche pov

When he agreed to me travel all around the world. I don't know what happened to me. It's feel like the whole world came infront of me for a moment. I'm can't express myself because I feel like flying. Because of happiness I give him a kiss. But Kin took advantage of this opportunity. He took my shirt and kissed on my stomach. I feel really hot now.
I cupped him and bite on his jaw. But he suddenly bite on my nipple.
"Ashhhh, Kinn it's hurts."I murmured to him.
" Ok ok I will do it slowly."  He said slowly.
Then he slowly hugged me and licking all around my neck. Slowly slowly I start to feel it. I hugged him tightly and covered my face in his neck.
Then suddenly he bite on my neck.
"Ahhh, Kinn..." Then I just realised he just marked me.
"Porsche you are mine now totally nobody can take you from me." He said to me. I hugged him.
But suddenly I started to feel dizzy. I tried to touch his face but I can't. My vision started to fade.

.
.
.
.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

47.3K 1.9K 20
Not just anyone can be Mafia Kinn's bodyguard.As omega's are looked as weak,The first rule to even apply as Kinn's bodyguard is to be an Alpha or bet...
38.1K 1K 19
KINNPORSCHE STORY
2.1K 104 11
Chay had just turned 18..........he is alone! Porsche is living his perfect life with his new mate Kinn.......and Chay's heart has been broken by Kim...
8.3K 466 21
KINN ❤️ PORSCHE Porsche: Sorry Phi.... I couldn't keep my Promise Kinn hold his hand and say "In this life destiny didn't favour us but I promise you...