Multifandom x Reader Oneshots...

De SelfshippingSelfcare

A book dedicated to (mostly) x Reader oneshots/headcanons for all the fandoms I'm in. Most of these are reque... Mai multe

❥.⋆↜Request Rules↝⋆.★
❥.⋆↜Bendy and the Ink Machine/Bendy and the Dark Revival↝⋆.★
Reunion in the Cycle | Audrey x Reader (Oneshot)
Twisted Alice Angel With a S/o Who Worships Her (Headcanons)
Sammy Lawrence With a S/o Who Is the Only Person He Actually Likes (Headcanons)
Bendy With an Artist S/o Who Makes Comics IRL (Headcanons)
Can I Get an Amen? | Sammy Lawrence x Reader (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Call of Duty Zombies↝⋆.★
Afternoon Tea with Richtoten | Primis Richtofen x Reader (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Cuphead↝⋆.★
Chicken Noodle Soup | King Dice x Reader (Oneshot)
King Dice With a S/o Who Wears Fancy Clothes for the First Time (Headcanons)
❥.⋆↜Danganronpa↝⋆.★
Teruteru x Reader General Headcanons
Hifumi x Reader General Headcanons
Teruteru Introducing His S/o to His Mama (Headcanons)
Teruteru Proposing to His S/o (Headcanons)
I'm Yours~ | Teruteru x Reader (Oneshot)
Tiny Teru | Tiny!Teruteru x Giant!S/o (Fluffy G/t Oneshot)
Teruteru x Reader x Ryoma (Headcanons)
❥.⋆↜Five Nights at Freddys↝⋆.★
Meeting the Giant | Giant!Monty x Tiny!Reader (Fluffy G/t Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Hazbin Hotel/Helluva Boss↝⋆.★
Previews of my Fanfic:
❥.⋆↜Homegrown Pet↝⋆.★
Hector x Reader General Headcanons
"I'm Kissing Your Tears Away" | Hector x Reader (Comfort Oneshot)
Chapstick Kisses | Hector x Reader (Oneshot)
Fireplace Cuddles | Hector x Reader (Oneshot)
Moonlight Ballet | Hector x Reader (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Red Shoes and the Seven Dwarfs↝⋆.★
Tea Date | Prince Average x Amber (Oc) (Oneshot)
Prince Average General Headcanons
Pino Noki and Kio With a Transmasc Artist S/o (Headcanons)
❥.⋆↜Scrutinized↝⋆.★
Terrarium | Giant!Tanner x Tiny!Amber (Oc) (G/t Oneshot)
Blackberry Kisses | Tanner x Amber (Oc) (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Skyrim↝⋆.★
Playing in the Snow | Kaidan x Ma'lanna (Oc) (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜Team Fortress 2↝⋆.★
Dancing in the Rain | Medic x Amber (Oc) (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜The Great Mouse Detective↝⋆.★
Falling in Love With You | Basil x Amber (Oc) (Oneshot)
❥.⋆↜The Vampair Series↝⋆.★
❥.⋆↜Undertale/Deltarune↝⋆.★
Love Letter From Your Boyfriend Mettaton
Papyrus and Undyne Check In to See How You're Doing
❥.⋆↜Your Boyfriend↝⋆.★
Peter x Reader General Headcanons
❥.⋆↜My Ocs↝⋆.★
"Lab Safety? What's That?" | Klaus (Oc) x Reader (Oneshot)
The Fox Monster in the Woods | Leo (Oc) x Reader (Oneshot)
The Forest Goddess | River (Oc) x Reader (Oneshot)
Flower Crowns | Leo x River (Ocs) (Oneshot)
Love Note from Your Boyfriend Klaus (Oc)
"Happy Birthday, My Darling~!" | Klaus x Amber (Ocs) (Birthday Oneshot)
A Selkie's Coat | Klaus x Reader
"I Can't Lose You, I Won't Lose You" | Klaus x Amber
Lab Mishaps | Tiny!Klaus x Giant!Reader
There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back | Klaus x Amber
❥.⋆↜Misc.↝⋆.★
Danganronpa Skyrim AU

Flirty Introduction | Duke x Shy!Reader (Oneshot)

24 0 0
De SelfshippingSelfcare

《This will be my first time writing Duke so if it's bad, I'm sorry-》

✎Reader is Female

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

You open the door to the abandoned mansion and walk inside, closing the door behind you. You're shivering and you let out a shaky sigh. It's thundering and pouring rain outside and you're lost in the woods. Thankfully, you found an abandoned mansion...or, you hope it's abandoned...

"H-Hello...? Is anyone there...?" You ask as you begin to warder around the entrance. The lights are on and it looks like someone has been here recently...

Unbeknownst to you, a certain vampire has been watching you ever since you walked in...

"Helloooo...?" You ask. Your back is turned towards Duke, who sneaks up behind you. In all the hundreds of years Duke has been alive, he's never seen a mortal as beautiful as you... You know, every time a human like you enters his mansion, he seduces them before drinking their blood. But you? You're too adorable to kill...

The carpet underneath you is suddenly pulled forwards by an unknown source, making you fall backwards. You yelp and close your eyes, preparing for impact...but it never comes.

You open your eyes and let out a gasp upon seeing Duke for the first time. He's carrying you bridal style in his arms with a seductive grin.

"Hello, my dear~" He purrs softly in your ear, sending a shiver down your spine.

"I-I-I..." You're at a loss for words, too flustered to say anything.

"What's wrong, my dear~? Never seen a vampire as attractive as me~?" Duke purrs, gently caressing your cheek with his free hand.

"Y-Yes-" You blush a dark red and make a flustered noise. "O-Oh my-" You're so flustered, you can barely speak.

"I must say..." Duke pulls you up and twirls you around before holding you close to his chest. "You are the most beautiful mortal I have ever seen~"

"A-And you're the most attractive vampire I've ever seen..." You somehow manage to blush even more. "W-Wait, are you going to d-drink my blood...?"

"Yours? Oh, no! You're far too beautiful to harm~" He leans in your ear. "I wouldn't mind marking your neck if you're into that~" He purrs softly in a seductive tone.

You're so flustered, you let out a flustered squeak, blushing redder than a tomato. You try to speak, but the only noise that comes out is incoherent stuttering.

"May I ask why you're in my castle?" Duke asks with a head tilt.

"I-I ran away from home a-and I found this place..." You finally manage to say.

Duke grins. This is perfect for him! "If you need a place to stay, I wouldn't mind the company~"

"H-Huh? Really?" You ask, looking at him hopefully.

"Of course, my dear, I'll protect you from anything that tries to harm you~" Duke tells you.

"W-Well, i-if you don't mind...I-I'd love to live with you..." You mutter, a flustered smile on your lips.

"Of course I don't mind, my dear~" This is just perfect, he can have you all to himself...

《↬.•.•✿•.•.↫》

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

289K 11.7K 41
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
2.7M 64.6K 131
[BOOK ONE IN THE LIFELINE SERIES] life·line ˈlīfˌlīn/ noun "A person you can always depend on to help you in a really messed up situation where you n...
430K 17.5K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
1.1M 49.2K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC