Vampires Final Mate (ON GOING)

By JillianThomas1

Jungkook is the last mate of 6 vampires Jin, Yoongi, Jhope, Namjoon, Jimin and Taehyung. Jungkook goes on a j... More

Chapter 1 - Introduction
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 (18+)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31 (18+)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43 (Little 18+)
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46 (18+)
Chapter 47
Chapter 48 (18+)
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 (Little 18+)
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 (18+)

Chapter 19

144 2 1
By JillianThomas1

Jimin Point Of View

I enjoyed Kookie trying to wake Tae and I up. I just thought that it would happen many times, which I am very excited about. I had a feeling something would happen and it did. What happened between Kookie and Tae happened between Tae and I. I should have known it would have happened sooner. 

I got ready and left leaving Tae in the bedroom to think about what Jhope said. I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen to prepare myself a coffee. While I waited I went through the house to find the others. I found them in the living room.

“Hi.” I said softly.

“You okay?” Jin said.

“I was wondering if you guys are upset with me?” I asked again.

“No. Kookie said Tae was mean. You are fine.” Jhope said.

“Where is he?” I asked.

“Sound asleep on Namjoon’s lap with Salt on Kookie’s lap. I took a picture and that is my new screensaver.” Jin said, pointing to where the three are.

“Has Kookie said what animals he likes?” I asked, sitting beside Jin.

“No. He has just said he loves animals. Why?” Jhope asked.

“I am wanting to make him something like what I did for you guys. I think it could help him in a way.” I said smiling as I saw Kookie curled up against Namjoon’s body.

“I am sure whatever you make he will love.” Namjoon said, making me smile. 

“I am going to get my coffee and make a start. Come find me if Kookie wants me.” I said then went away after placing a kiss on Jin’s cheek.

“I have something to ask you.” Jhope asked after getting into the kitchen.

“Okay. What is it?” I asked.

“I was wondering how you would feel about me turning Kookie, if he wants to change.” Jhope said.

“I don’t mind. I know I don’t think I could handle turning someone so if you are wanting to then fine by me. I do know that Tae is wanting to turn Kookie as he wants to be closer to him as he is only older than Kookie.” I said.

“I asked Jin and he said he wants me to do it if I want to and Kookie wants me to do it.” Jhope said.

“I am fine with it but I think it would be best for Tae to hear it from you.” I said.

“I will. I am going to be asking Namjoon and Yoongi what they think and if they agree I will say to Tae then talk to Kookie.” Jhope said.

“Talk to me about what?” We heard. 

“I have asked Jin if Kookie is wanting to be turned if I could do it and he agreed as long as everyone else does and Kookie wants to. If or when Kookie asks to be turned I need to tell Jin as he will help Kookie and I through it.” Jhope said.

“I can’t turn him?” Tae asked, a little upset.

“I didn’t know you wanted to turn him. I asked last night and after saying my reasons Jin agreed as he understood.” Jhope said.

“I want to turn him so I am fighting for it.” Tae said and stormed out.

“Didn’t know he wanted it that much.” I said.

“You can go and do what you're wanting to do for Kookie as I think he may need it.” Jhope said.

“Let me know what happens.” I said. I took my coffee and made my way to my room. 

I began to think of the different animals as well as the fabrics I have. I saw a fabric which I love and was holding off using it so I decided to use it as I hope it will help Kookie to know how important he is to me as well as the others. I knew what animal I wanted to do and began my work. After a few hours I heard a knock so I covered the table so I hid what I was doing.

“What's wrong Kookie?” I asked after opening the door.

“The others are arguing about something and I don’t like yelling or confrontation so I came to find you to see if you want to cuddle now.” Kookie said.

“I will tidy up and come find you. Where will you be?” I asked.

“Namjoon’s room.” Kookie said.

“I will see you there in two minutes. I want to see you comfy when I get there.” I said, making Kookie nod. 

He began to move towards Namjoon’s room and I quickly shut the sewing machine off and made my way to Kookie after switching the light off and closing the door.

“It’s okay baby.” I said closing the door after seeing Kookie crying silently.

“Why are they arguing?” Kookie choked out.

“Nothing you need to worry about. Let's watch a movie.” I said getting into bed.

“What are you in the mood for?” I asked.

“Twilight please.” Kookie said in a small voice. 

I put it on and got comfortable. I touched Kookies arm signalling him to come to me.

“I love cuddling so if you ever want to cuddle just come to me and cuddle me. I will probably smile and cuddle back.” I said, which made Kookie smile.

Kookie pulled the cover over us more then he sank into the bed then snuggled into me. I put my arm around Kookie’s shoulder then placed my hand on his waist while my other hand I placed on his hip/thigh.

(Kinda like this)

We finished the first movie and I began to start playing the next one until I heard Kookie softly snoring and arguing. I had enough and gently got out of the comfort of Kookie and the bed and made my way to the living room. They are going at it like it's just them in the house.

"ENOUGH!" I yelled/screamed and that silenced everyone.

"Sit all of you." I said.

"You're not the boss." Tae said.

"I don't give a crap. I am older than you so do what you're told. First of all, have any of you thought where Kookie is?" I asked.

"Oh my god. Where is he?" Jin said, panicking.

"He is upstairs sleeping in Namjoon’s bed where I left him." I said.

"Sit down." I said firmly to Jhope as I knew he was going to go to Kookie.

"Is he okay?" Namjoon asked.

"After coming to me upset that you all were arguing he is okay I hope. He doesn't like shouting or confrontation so the next time anyone has a fight take it outside so Kookie can't hear." I said getting nods from everyone.

"What is going on Yoongi?" I added.

"Tae started it by saying he wants to turn Kookie and not Jhope. That he would fight for it." Yoongi said.

"I am sorry Tae but get a grip. I agree with Jhope and him changing Kookie. He is the third oldest and I remember him wanting to turn you but got told no. Kookie is our last mate and he should do it. I am not sure why he wants to but I bet it's more meaningful than to get out of the phase we are in with Kookie." I said.

"It doesn't work like that first of all Tae. I would have hoped you knew that. Just because you change him doesn't mean we get out of this phase. We get put into another phase of Kookie probably freaking out and being scared to death. Especially if he got turned the way you were going to do it." I said.

"Sorry." Tae said.

"Don't apologise to me. It's Kookie you need to apologise to as it's 2pm and Kookie has cried twice and it's been you at the back of it. Grow up Tae as Kookie is completely different to you and we need to go at his pace and if you don't understand that then you don't deserve to turn him." I said.

"Jimin?" I heard.

"What's wrong baby?" I said, opening my arms for Kookie to cuddle into.

"I lost my heat source and my comfort. Can we go back to cuddling please?" Kookie asked.

"Go upstairs and get the movie ready while I prepare hot chocolate with whipped cream and bring it to you." I said.

"Yummy. Thank you." Kookie said then ran out.

"One last th-" I was cut off.

"Thank you for being my comfort teddy and safe place. I appreciate it." Kookie said then pecked both my checks before leaving the room. I was blushing.

"I am spending a few more hours with Kookie. Deal with this quietly and think of a way to say sorry to Kookie. Mainly you Taehyung." I said

I left to the kitchen to make Kookie and I hot chocolate. I made my way back and got settled into the bed with Kookie in our position we were in before and watched the 2nd movie of the twilight series. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.4K 919 52
When two coworkers start to catch feelings for each other. Jessica makes a bet with her friends that she can get Drew to fall for her but little doe...
217K 6.1K 46
Jungkook and bambam are both bestfriend and vampire. Jungkook joined a k-pop group called BTS and bambam joined k-pop group called Got7 . Will the me...
193K 5.4K 16
๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ~ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฆ [๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ] ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข~ ๐˜ซ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ข~ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜บ~ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ข...
189K 4.5K 46
Jungkook, he has everything he could wish for and more. Everyone wishes they could be him. But just because he shows his perfect side all the time, d...