HONEY | JOHNNY DEPP

By thesunflowerlegacy

HIGH ON NOURISHING ENERGY FOR YOURSELF This story is about Serenity Crawford who is a up and coming talk... More

HONEY SYNPOSIS & AUTHOR'S NOTE
I. IT'S JUST THE BEGINNING
II. BE OUR GUEST
III. THE INTERVIEW PT.1
IV. THE INTERVIEW PT.II
V. THE DINNER
VI. CASE OF FORTUNATE EVENTS
VII. NOT GETTING ANY YOUNGER
IX. TRIP TO VERONA PT. 1

VIII. SERENITY TAKES HOLLYWOOD

72 6 10
By thesunflowerlegacy

Taken place May 16, 2016

In the last year Serenity's life began to shift she went from being a model to a well know talk show host overnight. It was exciting transition for her from receiving praise from people in the industry to soon have opportunities knocking on her door. Going from red carpet to movie premieres she was living the dream. Just then an opportunity for her to appear on late night show became a reality.

As Serenity is heading out the airport alongside her security team, the paparazzi slowly start to approach and surround Serenity's team. They start to ask her ridiculous questions like if she was in a relationship with Johnny among other things.

She kinda laughed the question off in her head and wave off paparazzi saying she needed to get going. She thought it was absurd that people thought she was in a full blown relationship with Johnny just because she had him on her show once and went out to dinner afterwards. Their relationship between was friendly they texted here and there but nothing romantic was going on between the two of them.

Serenity wasn't the type to disclose her personal life to the public she knew that people talk after all in the industry whether even if it's rumors or even something that's factual. Serenity heads up to her hotel room to rest for a while to relax. Later approaches as she's on the set of the Jimmy Kimmel show to do hair and makeup.

Her attention went towards to making sure that she got posted a pic on the gram in order to get the word out about het guest appearance later on tonight. Serenity was a bit nervous but she shake the feeling and gained back the confidence in herself.

@TheRealSerenityCrawford
Watch me on Jimmy Kimmel Tonight ✨💗
#CrawfordCrew

There was a small knock on the door as one of the staff members entered in to remind Serenity that she's on in a few. "Okay I'll be out shortly" Serenity spoke as she gets some last minute touch ups nods before heading out the dressing room.

Just as she heads out Jimmy begins introducing her to the audience.

Our first guest tonight so happens be the new girl on the daytime tv block. She's the host of her very own talkshow , she's also a model that recently grace the cover of Vogue please welcome Serenity Crawford.

The audience claps as Serenity makes her way to the stage she stops to greet Guillermo. She heads over to Jimmy as he stands up giving her a hug as Serenity takes her seat

"Welcome Serenity glad to have you on the show"

"Thank you for have me Jimmy" Serenity spoke as one of the audience members shouted making her do a a double take.

"You look great" they shouted as Jimmy pointed towards their direction asking who they was referring to either him or Serenity causing the audience to laugh.

The audience responded saying Serenity's name causing her to blush a little.

"Thank you you're too kind. I just threw this together to be honest I had no idea what I was going to wear to be honest with you" Serenity shrugged.

"Well you look great" Jimmy further compliments her.

"Thank you Jimmy, you look great as well and you too Guillermo" Serenity pointed out as the audience cheers.

As the audience settles down Jimmy began a talking with Serenity and asking her questions.

"So how's life going seems like you're in high demand these days"

"Oh yes it's busy, you know how it is I'm taking it day by day. I'm grateful for the opportunities that comes my way. I have no plans to slow down it'll be 2 years since the show premiered and it's crazy to think time really flies by"

"I got to say you seem to really blown the audience since you premiered. I was reading up on your show and apparently you hold the record for most watch daytime talk show passing shows like the view that held that title for almost a decade how does that make feel?

"Oh gosh I'm not sure how to feel. I was unaware of that until you mentioned it. I just want to say that I'm grateful that people tune in and watch the show I'm nothing without the supports whether they watch at home, come and watch live or wait out in the crowd after the show wraps I'm entirely grateful. I come into contact with different guest each week and have show great conversations on and off screen. And I love the ladies over at The View I hope they're not too upset at me. I love my job and beyond grateful to going into work each week, It's been a journey to say the least.

"Well you heard it here folks i want to congratulations to you Serenity. Hopefully you don't come after late night spot" Jimmy spoke

"Just wait i might have that in a couple of years " Serenity chuckles.

"I also want to say congratulations on making it the cover of Vogue" Jimmy spoke holding a picture of the cover as the audience claps.

"Thank you I was quite nervous at first but I had so much fun doing the photoshoots as well as talk a little about my background and my life before tv. Overall I had a great time and the cover came out great y'all make sure to get a copy"

"I know you must get asked this a lot but we got to talk about you meeting and having an interview with Johnny Depp, what was that experience like for you?"

"I think you know the answer to that Jimmy " Serenity spoke as the audience laugh at her response.

Serenity continues "In all seriousness though he's truly amazing, kindhearted, a sweetheart and just has this aura and spirit about him that spreads when he steps in the room. I don't know how to explain it but there something I never mentioned to anyone not even my manager Bonnie. I was so nervous I remember the night before me and my manager went out to dinner and she asked me how I felt and I played it off like It'll be a breeze but I thought my heart was going to drop out of my chest.

"I don't think anyone could tell you were nervous because you just have a way with talking with guest. It like you're at ease when it comes to talking with guest and that they easily gravitate to your energy and it's so natural"

"And that's the thing I remember being quite nervous when I filmed the first episode after that I rarely ever got nervous it just went away overnight. When I was gearing up to do the interview with him it just went into overdrive, it's not everyday you get to sit and talk to someone like him. I'm very attentive with all my guest so i make sure to do my research and ask them things people may not know or things people don't usually ask. I sat with him after the interview and we have a nice conversation. He's one of the best actors of our generation and there's a lot more to him then what the tabloids displays about him and I think he deserves his flowers." Serenity answered as the audience begins cheering and clapping.

"Well I can't disagree with that at all. So what is one of your favorite Johnny Depp
film and performance?"

"For me I feel like this is everyone's go to but Edward Scissorhands is a classic I watch every Halloween. I also like Secret Window, I don't mind admitting that out and I can't forget about Fear And Loathing. I feel like my all time favorite performance of his it has to be 21 Jump Street. When I first watched the show it changed my life, I was so intrigued it made me want to be a uncover cop. Also for the fact that he so handsome, still is by the way.

The audience laugher turns into a loud applause as Johnny comes out and waves over to the audience while Serenity remains seated with a shock expression on her face turning into embarrassment thinking to herself that Johnny has been listening  to everything backstage.

Johnny makes his way to greet Serenity as she stands to her feet they both lean in for a hug. They pull away as Johnny goes over to Jimmy grabbing his his face before kissing him unbeknownst to Serenity as she sits back down still stunned from what just happened moments ago. Jimmy adjust himself as Johnny stood behind the seat that Serenity is sitting in.

"So glad you dropped by Johnny we were just talking about you" Jimmy clears his throat as he spoke.

"Well you know I was in the neighborhood so I thought I drop by" Johnny responded as the audience chuckles.

"Serenity when's the last time you saw Johnny"

"Last I saw him physically it was a year ago the day of the interview but we actually keep in touch here and there since then but it's good to seeing him again" Serenity spoke as Johnny nods in agreement.

"I'll let you get back to your interview Jimmy. I just wanted to stop by and show my support for Serenity she's a lovely person and just want to congratulate you on everything you achieved thus far.

Serenity thanked Johnny as he goes to hug her again except this time kissing her on the cheek before he whispers something in her ear.

"Thank you for the kind words Serenity. You look so beautiful"

"You're welcome Johnny and right back at ya handsome"

They pull away from the hug as Johnny waves and blow kisses to the audience before leaving.

"Jimmy I know you must've planned this whole thing up"

"I didn't know he was here Guillermo was the one that let him through"

The interview had came to an end her and Jimmy spoke for a bit after the interview overall for Serenity it was a blast. And just like that Serenity's name was trending on Twitter not only that but Johnny as well. She also stumble across a ship name that was a mashup of their names

#Jerenity

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.3K 618 23
So I guess you could say I'm in love with Joe Perry, but you can't tell anyone that. You aren't even suppose to know, no one is really except for me...
41.7K 912 59
~ Completed ~ Serenity Falls has been traumatized her whole life. A horrible monster from her past, a best friend who abandoned her, she is left comp...
2K 56 58
I am just a big fan of the tv show. I don't own any rights to it. This is a story about two police officers. Both carry baggage, pain and loss. What...
32.1K 1.3K 75
Read the first book "Drugshot - Bride of Depp" before opening this book! Everything seems perfectly fine for Johnny and Helena. They have wonderful...