IX. TRIP TO VERONA PT. 1

Taken place May 24th, 2016

It's been a couple of days since Serenity's appearance on The Jimmy Kimmel Show and she was feeling like on cloud nine ,but deep down she was also feeling overwhelmed from the paparazzi and the attention fame brought was coming from every which way. With everything going on Serenity decided to go out of town on a impromptu trip in order to take her mind off things.

She wasn't planning on going anywhere too far she settled on a place called Verona, a small town that was four hours away from New York City. In Serenity's eyes this was the perfect getaway as she pulls into the resort that she is staying in.

Serenity makes her way over to the lobby area as she goes to the front desk giving the gentleman behind the desk takes her information down. Afterwards the man hands over a keycard and tells her the room number. Serenity thanks the man as she heads to the elevator with her luggage following behind.

Serenity finally makes to the room as she gasps at the size of the room "Wow this is bigger than my room back at home. And thank you you can the bags over there" she informed the man.

"Enjoy your stay Ms. Crawford" the bellboy spoke.

"Thank you" Serenity smiled as she turns her attention back to the room.

"This is beautiful I can get used to this" she said to herself.

Serenity decided to unwind a bit before heading down to the spa that was in the resort

It was an a hour massage as she left out of there feeling refreshed more than ever. At this moment in time Serenity was on cloud nine practically she walks into the elevator as she hears someone from a distance saying to hold the the elevator. She spots a gentleman with glasses and a scarf approaching the elevator.

"Thank you Serenity" the man said to her.

Serenity was taken aback at first but she didn't say anything as the elevator began going up. The man looks over in her direction as he took off his glasses and scarf revealing to be someone she recognized.

Serenity looks up and gasp at the man "Oh my god Johnny, how are you" she smiled ear to ear.

"I'm good just trying to keep a low profile you know" Johnny spoke.

"I know the feeling, so what brings you here?" she asked.

"Well I'm having a concert here tonight with my band." Johnny said.

"That's amazing congratulations. You must be thrilled to be performing tonight. I wish i known so I can be in attendance."

"Perhaps you can" Johnny said as he handed over a vip pass over to Serenity.

"Oh wow thank you so much Johnny" Serenity said as the elevator reaches to her floor.

"The show starts at 7, I'll see there Serenity"

"Okay Johnny I'll see you soon" Serenity replied back to him as she heads back to her room to relax a bit before heading to the show.

I know this chapter is long overdue, five months overdue in fact I know y'all are looking at me like this ...

I promise y'all I didn't forget about this book. I just had shit going on. I was working all summer long and that just took my attention and energy. By the time I wanted to start working on updating I had writers block I mean it was bad y'all, but I'm finally coming back to post so be on the lookout from me soon ❤️ I know this was a small chapter I promise y'all the next couple of chapters are going to blow your socks off so stay tuned. I want to thank you to those who have voting ,commenting, and adding Honey to their reading list. I truly appreciate those showing love for the book during this time. So y'all finally can sit back and enjoy these updates 😊❤️

~Monaé