Tᴇᴍᴘᴛᴀɪᴏɴ~♡

KAYLAAAxd द्वारा

Helpnme अधिक

♡Woah!♡
♡Cars!♡
♡Candy!♡
♧3rd grade.♧
♧Recess.♧
♧Graduating♧
♤Aw man.♤
♤Ew.♤
◇Time goes by fast huh?♤
◇Feelings?◇
◇Fustrated◇
◇Embarrassed◇
■7th grade.■
■Kill.■
■Accident.■
■Why not me?..■
■Weird stares.■
■Im 14!□
□I think something is off.□
□Jealousy.□
□Bloodier than ever.□
□I don't think i should confess.□
□its only you and me now micheal.□
○everything sucks.○
○Finally..Finally..○
○Almost his birthday.○
¤I'm done.¤
Hey.
erm
𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎.
{𝐈𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝?}√

◇Thinking.◇

56 2 0
KAYLAAAxd द्वारा

Alexander

You know.. loving Micheal kinda sucks. I mean he never notices me or talks to me often because he's gotten more popular.. he could have gotten anyone's else attention. But why mine? I hate him.

Micheal

I'm apart of the cool kids. Now that I think about it , Alexander is kinda lame.. haha. I mean my friends pointed out a of the things and I totally agree. We kinda push him around and make fun of him. He's our main target and its really funny how he crys or tells us to stop. Or he just runs away like any coward would..

I do cool kid things now like sit at their table, throw rocks at Alexander and laugh and make fun of others and scare them and all fun things! Of course Paisley still likes me and she does it to.

A few days later Alexander has started acting strange and so has Paisley. She hasn't talked in weeks. And randomly she coughs a lot but I can't hear her voice. Alexander is acting really happy.. I wonder why? And she bleeds from her mouth a lot.. its scaring me but none the less I still bully Alexander. He deserves it. And there is a rumor saying that he killed his mom.. I could never do that.

Alexander

I..I didn't kill my mom. If I tried to do anything I would end up taking their heads off. Its not like I can control my thoughts. But. Because I couldn't control them..my sister actually got head damage. I pushed the table on her and it gave her brain trauma.. haha. Its not like anyone knows that of course. Not even my mom. My sister was silenced already. And Paisley was to. I guess they couldn't shut their mouths huh?..but my sister can..kinda talk! So all is good.

My mom is okay. She's not dead and still yells at me for not getting the ounce of dust off the floor. I cook, I clean, I do everything. You think im getting paid for it? Please..I wish I was.

5 days later.

Micheal has completely changed. His attitude isn't the same. He used to be so sweet and so nice.. its the whole reason I liked him. But now he's mean and just a pain in someone's behind dude. You change eventually but 5 days later dude? We have 12 days of 5th grade left man! Grow up.. and Paisley still can't talk. I won't tell you what I did to her of course. Who tells someone that? That is just what a beginner "killer" would do. But oh im not a beginner. I've been doing this ever since..I have planned this starting from my beautiful age of 7.

I won't tell you the reason. Figure it out yourself.

Micheal

6 days later

Its only 6 days of school left and dude everyone is out of control. They throw papers, its been so many fights but no Alexander. He barely shows up around the school and if you look at him he seriously has no emotion. And Paisley is going to the doctors about her voice. I'm praying she's okay. But I'm praying for Alexander's down fall. Haha. He deserves it to be honest. He's a fuckin coward. I think his mom would be disappointed in him..

5 days later

Paisley is okay but her voice isn't. She told me how she couldn't talk anymore because of a accident. What accident? I had to know.. and its 1 more day of school left so I have to go to that stupid Alexander to ask him. I walked up to him but he didn't look or say anything.

Alexander

Oh my goodness- Oh my goodness- I couldn't stop freaking out. Micheal came up to me and I felt my blood rushing through my veins. I was getting so excited and I blushed so much. I couldn't talk and couldn't move. I love him so much..I cant help it. I want to be with him every second of my life and every day..I cant let him leave me. And I can't have Paisley get in my way..

He asked me what happened to Paisley and I said I didn't know. So my lie worked because he just walked off!

Day 1.

Well. Only 4 more days until Paisley is dead. I love this plan.. I cant wait to have Micheal. She dosent even need him. Or deserve him. I do. I known him WAY longer than she does and she ever will. I know everything about him.

6th grade. 1st day.

Alexander

I lied and said i had to go to the bathroom and quickly went into the storage closet which I stole the key for. I saw the anvil and dragged it onto the school roof top and rushed to my classroom. I cant kill her until the 5th day of 6th grade so.. she can be happy with Michael for a while. Ill spare pity I guess. I sat in my seat while Paisley was beside Micheal writing notes because she couldn't talk. It still makes me laugh.

Micheal

Alexander is starting to help other people and to be honest he looks kind of cute doing it but.. I can't start having a crush on him because I'm bullying him. Its stupid. Its just when he makes a little mistake he laughs or smiles about it. I rarely see him do it often so.. seeing him do it now is surprising and adorable. But if my friends found out about what I think of him we wouldn't be friends anymore so I'm ignoring the feeling. There is a girl named Jasmine, she's so so so dreamy..Paisley can go die. Jasmine is all I'm worried about now.. Her hair is long and pretty and her eyes. Just everything! But Alexander eyes and his hair..they both are so beautiful. I like Jasmine more though..

I'm even more popular and Jasmine is a mean girl and popular so I'm gonna shoot my shot!

I said hi and she said hi also. She smiled which I love her smile. We build a small talk up and had a conversation, Thats when she asked for my phone number. Heh.. sweet. I gave it to her obviously.. I mean why not? So we started dating instantly after out conversation. Then she kissed my cheek! I was so happy and I couldn't stop smiling for that whole day~

Day 2.

Jasmine and I had our first date at the school water fountain..okay weird I know but it was nice. We made bracelets, held hands, and did all the things a 6th grade couple would do.

Alexander

Well who's this girl..? Hmm.. i mean, my mom did say this could happen so I had a back up plan for killing them both. I'd have to kill them both today. Paisley would have to be drowned while This girl is electrocuted. This won't be easy. But I do happen to know how to tangle wires and mess them up.. I have my reasons to know these things. I got my screw driver and snuck in the girls bathroom..okay shut up. So I messed with the light switch and got the screw drivers out. It was 4 wires. All different colors. I mixed them up and put the layer back on. I made sure the light was already covered in water. Or the switch.. so as soon as she touches it.. boom! Gone like that. And for Paisley..ill just drown her in a toilet. Eh she deserves it. She stinks as much as the toilets do..

I walked out the bathroom and stood beside it-- but not near it. Paisley walked in after 12 minutes. I followed in behind her and she turned to face the toilet I quickly ran in the stall and grabbed her hair. I forced her head down into the toilet. She was moving a lot but I seriously didn't care, I held her head in there for 9 minutes and a few seconds. And she stopped breathing and moving so.. I left her there.  I went out of the stall and stayed near the sink to watch that girl die..

She walked in and didn't notice me and being stupid.. she turned the light switch on.  I think her hands were wet also so.. win for me! She started to look like she was having a seizure for.. 2 minutes? And she fell to the floor pathetically. Well.. thats what you get for messing with my boyfriend.

I walked out the bathroom and left their bodies there. I mean why not? I don't have any evidence to remove. I didnt even touch anything so.. yea.

1day later.

Micheal

Why do they all just randomly disappear..? Everyone i love. When I talk to them they are gone.. you know what its probably a vacation right? They wouldn't just leave.. I hope..

I'm not talking to Alexander because I  don't want him to leave like they did.
But I know he wouldn't leave without telling me?.

I guess ill just wait for them to come back.

3 weeks later

Is this some dumbass joke man? I know a vacation for 8 weeks exist but did they go on a vacation together?..

6 months later.

...The teacher had papers that said something.

It was about Jasmine and Paisley after all this time..

They read it to us.

They died.

I waited for nothing.

All that time wasted.

I waited for hours, days, weeks, months.

Just for them to be gone.

Everyone else teared up and so did I.

But Alexander..he had a faint grin.

.......

Could he have..?

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

27.9K 733 8
DreamNotFound (and maybe other mcytbers when requested) oneshots Fluff and angst oneshots
Mine. Brat 💙. द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

27.2K 714 12
Read to find out.
298K 7.9K 26
Ddlb and bxb
62 0 8
love...