✅JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YO...

kiyarajain tarafından

The fate disported it's own game & brought the angels infront of the devils. The beasts fell hard for the bea... Daha Fazla

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - INTRODUCTION...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - SUMMARY OF WHOLE Ist PART...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PROLOGUE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CALL TO MAFIA...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - WHAT ARE YOU HIDING FROM ME???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - PLAYFUL MOOD? HOT BOMB? DYNAMITE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - COUPLE GOALS....
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - OLD MEMORIES? PERVERT? IMAGE?
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - FRIENDSHIP OVER LOVE???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I AM PREGNANT WITH YOUR CHILD???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - MONEY CANT BUY EVERYTHING...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - GORILLA??? YOU BLACKMAILER???
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - IMPORTANT NOTICE...
JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE - IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!

JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - CHARACTER SKETCH!!!

315 21 0
kiyarajain tarafından

HERE THE CHAPTER STARTS WITH :

CONTINUING FROM THE LAST PART :

FROM THE AUTHOR'S POINT OF VIEW :

So Let's Start With The Main Characters Of Our Story.........

MISS. PARI (no surname so I guess you guys already have an idea about what next) - Age 22 years old, An independent, Inoccent, Childish, timid, chubby, bubbly & carefree girl. Befriends with anyone easily. Loves To Make New Friends. A troublesome girls always gets in troubles by her childish nature & pranks.... Due to her trouble making nature her Bestie ruhi call her magnet of the troubles as she have to come every time for her rescue as her trouble solver......... The spelling of laziness stat with the name of pari only(hey it's me😜)..... Lives life wholeheartedly. She is a fierce when it comes to her self respect & dignity because she believes in living life happylie by finding hapiness in small things like playing with children's, walking on beach barefoot etc. She thinks to live life happylie there's no need of a luxurious life we can live life peacefully in sufficient money......... But Although This all sometimes she is a scared cat as she has hemophobia ( Phobia Of Blood) & Hoplophobia( Phobia Of Weapons) Don't Know Why( Guys why she has this Phobias....is this related to her past ok don't stress yourself let me tell you It's A Flashback Suspence story I Will Reveal It Soon but you have to wait) works with her best friend Ruhi as a party planer ( in my story she is not a physiotherapist ) they both have a small party planning company which they established just 3 months ago they named their company as sunshine party organization company ( I dint have any idea about it so please adjust)......... she lives with ruhi in their 3 bhk flat in Mumbai ( i will show their flat in next chapter) so now about her family so she is an orphan (according to her😉) sha had a past but that's unknown to her toooooo.....

MISS. RUHI - Age - 23 A Talkative & Foody Girl Very Moody & Friendly Nature..... friend of pari for her pari is as soulsister cum bestie cum family her everything & can't tolerate a single scratch on her body as she is an orphan tooo (wo to aage pata chalega) she loves her Bestie too much to the core of her heart & believes in to always makes people happy but if someone mess with her angle ( pari) or hurt her then that person will see her worst of ruhi & same with pari too. she lives with pari in their 3bhk flat in Mumbai. she is a brilliant party planner & has a dream too become gretest one in the country that's why she is very passionate in her work. she has their company sunshine party organisers in partnership with pari. She is a die-hard fan of Ranveer Singh....... can't tolerate a single ill word about Ranveer Singh & his Dolle Sholle(Muscle)...(unknown to them they both are soon going to get caged in devil's love is it Destiny or someone's plant or their.... going to witness soon with the upcoming chapter)

Now Let's Introduce The Raisinghanias So Let's Start With The Male Leads ( Guys I am going to introduce them together because the introduction is going to be very lengthy due to so many characters & my habit of explaining everything)

MR. REYANSH RAI SINGHANIA - Age 27 Lives in Mumbai. Twin brother of MR. ARYAMAAN AJAY RAISINGHANIA popularly know as RRS. Passionate in designing sea equipments...

MR. ARYAMAAN RAI SINGHANIA - Age 27 Lives in Mumbai. Twin brother of MR. REYANSH AJAY RAISINGHANIA popularly know as ARS. Passionate in designing weapons....

They both are
Twin son's of LATE MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA & LATE MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA

They both were around 19 when their parents died in that accident 8 years ago (accident or murder don't no but let's go with the flow to unsolve the mystery) This both brothers are the owner of RS. (Raisinghanias) empire after the death of their parents.
They are the most dengerous person's you have ever met in your life non had to audioity/ permission/ courage to talk with them by looking in their eyes & if someone mistakenly lookes in their eyes or talk's rudely or in loud voice with them then that's the last day of that person's life on the earth. They both are the white collar heartless, cold blooded, short tempered, ruthless, cruel, arrogant underworld mafia king although this they are very sharp, calculative & mysterious person's. They both rules the underworld & buisness world together & very well know for their merciless nature & hates betrayals & lies. Although they are mafia of underworld but they hate drug's, human organ's & girl's trafficking they have taken the oath to destroy's the people's who does this things as this is against their ethic's & moral's which they got from their father & it is in their gene's to help the needy's.
That's the reson they have many enemies & have so many rivals from buisness world as well as underworld. They both are the most successful business man's, most eligible bachelor's in the world. Both brother's love each other they both are each other life one brothers life depends on others brothers life can't tolerate a single scratch on each other shares a great bond they are not bounded by blood only but by hear & as well emotions too. Loves their family very much can't tolerate a single scratch on their family both are the sheild of family & each other, their family know's about their buisness but they don't say a word against them because they know the reason behind it & they too are afraid with their anger non have the courage to speak against them not even their dadi. they are on a secret mission ( I don't know when will I solve this but till then you have to wait for upcoming chapters till please read the story & vote).
They are on a secret mission ( I don't know when will I solve this but till then you have to wait for upcoming chapters till please read the story & vote)

MRS. CHANDRAKALA ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 68 Eldest member of RAISINGHANIA family. Loves her grandchildren's dearly but love's REYANSH & ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA more than anyone & always tensed & worried for their future due to their work as she know how dangerous it is. She want's them to get marry with the girl's who will kept them happy & support them in their hard time & low fase....

MISS. ISHANI AJAY RAISINGHANIA - Age 24. Younger sister of REYANSH & ARYAMAAN RAISINGHANIA .She a rich spoilt brat( not that much as shown in the Immj2 ) but good by the heart. The absence of their parents made her like that. She was 16 when her parents' died in an accident ( according to world). She expected her brother's to be with her by her side at that time cause she needed them most at that time for emotional support but they were busy in their work due to their responsibilities this made her like that..... She is a great fashion designer of the city owns her own fashion store which her brother's had gifted her for her passion towards fashion designing.........

She is a great fashion designer of the city owns her own fashion store which her brother's had gifted her for her passion towards fashion designing

MISS. SIYA AJAY RAISINGHANIA - Age 21. She is a good hearted & nice person ( she is not desable in my story she is totally fit & she can walk) Loves her both brothers very much .She is jaan of the both brothers & princess of Raisinghania's because she was just 13 when her parents died due to this she was the 1st priority of everyone in the house...she is fun loving girl love's book's....she is the youngest child in Raisinghania family.

Mr.RUDRA ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 45. He is the twin brother of LATE. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA. ( He is positive character in my FF not greedy as shown in the serial) He was in London to handle the buisness their when his brother & sister in law died in an accident. When he got the news about it he rushed to INDIA with his wife & children's to support his family. He loves REYANSH, ARYAMAAN, SIYA, ISHANI & KABIR(guys Kabir's introduction is present in this chapter) as his own children's doesn't like RAIMA(guys raima's Introduction is present in the chapter). He helps REYANSH & ARYAMAAN by handling their leagal hoteling buisness as they had many branches of hotels & restaurant all over INDIA.

CHANCHAL RUDRA RAISINGHANIA - Age 43. She is wife of rudra RaiSinghania & Mother of Aryan RaiSinghania. She is REYANSH & ARYAMAAN's chachi.She is good hearted lady but a little bit greedy for her son's future( she is not as shown in serial she is not that much evil in my FF she just want a good future for her son). She loves all children REYANSH, ARYAMAAN, ISHANI, SIYA & KABIR as her own SON ARYAN don't like RAIMA but somewhere in her heart she want her son to be as powerfull as REYANSH & ARYAMAAN But she knows how much efforts required to get that position so she respect's them & their each & every dicision as she know that's for their safety & welfare. She handles the legal buisness of jewelers which is expanded in all over world as REYANSH & ARYAMAAN don't want to include their family in their illigal buisness & don't want to risk their lives.

ARYAN RAISINGHANIA - Age 24. He is Rudra & Chanchal's only son. He is a rich spoilt brat, a flirty playboy but only with those girls which are ready to do anything with their own wish at the end of the story he is good by heart & has a crush on someone. He is fun loving, Mischief, guy & Tublight he is good for nothing(infrort of world).He shares a good bond with his all siblings.

ANUPRIYA PURAB RAISINGHANIA / SHARMA - Age 45. She is REYANSH & ARYAMAAN'S Father's cousin sister it means their cousin aunt. She lives with raisinghania family with her children's after the death of her husband LATE. MR.PURAB ADITYA SHARMA .She is very evil & cunning women ( same as shown in serial ).She wants to snatch the whole property that's why she want to get her daughter Raima married to one of the raisinghania brothers & his son kabir to one of the daughter of Raisinghanias. She had nothing in her hand Raisinghanias had not given her any buisness's responsibility that's why she hates them & want to destroy them. She has a past (will reveal it soon)

KABIR PURAB RAISINGHANIA/ SHARMA - Age 26. He is Anupriya's son (He is half negative half positive). He is handling his own small buisness of clothing brand created by his own hardwork ( as per his opinion) he thinks he has share in raisinghania property but they never gave them their part of share so he want the property but he doesn't want to marry Ishani or Siya as he treats them as his own sisters🤣. He really doesn't share a good bond with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN' they don't give any importance to kabir. he has a crush on someone from past 2 months (I know guys u have assumed the girl's name but I will not reveal it soon😉)

RAIMA PURAB RAISINGHANIA / SHARMA - Age - 23. She is Anupriya's daughter. She is a model. She is just like her mom she has crush on REYANSH & ARYAMAAN both( hey don't hit me for this🤣). She is after the Raisinghanias property & want to became mrs. Raisinghania For that she always try to seduce both brothers to impress one of them to fullfill her mom's wish but they both doesn't give her a dame & this irritates her. She knows both brothers loves their sisters alot so she tries to befriend them but due to her show-off nature bothe sisters hates her (somewhere in their heart everyone know about mother & daughter's plan but due to Kabir's love they ignore's them)

This is the end of Introduction of RAISINGHANIA family so now other introductions as per the story Characters.....

SEJAL VIKRAM MALHOTRA - Age 23. She is a very good friend of PARI & RUHI from past two & half months loves them alot. She is smart, decent, sweet & lovely girl. She is the heir of Malhotra's. She has completed MBA from London & now she is handling her father's ancestral buisness. She is rich not as Raisinghania's but her company is in list of world's biggest 50 companies her father & mother lives in London. She is their only child but she has some family issues that's why she lives in India alone. She loves PARI & RUHI dearly because they became very close to her in very low time. They support her in her emotional turmoil & for that she can go to any extent for them.( Guys I am not introducing sejal's parent as they are not important for upcoming chapters I will introduce them later)

ANGAD PRATAP KAPOOR - Age 26. He is right hand of Mr. REYANSH AJAYA RAISINGHANIA & handles his ligal & illigal buisness with them. He is with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN From their childhood as he is son of LATE Mr. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA's Friend cum right hand LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR. His mom LATE. MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR died after giving birth to him & his twin brother, after thatword LATE. MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA took them with her to RAISINGHANIA MENTION & raised them as her own child. His father died in the same accident 8 years before. He is loyal to REYANSH & ARYAMAAN. He is their shadow & secret keeper. He is their best friend & knows each and every black secret of both of them which is still unknown to their family.
He is elder by 10 minutes than his younger brother & loves him alot. He has his own detective companies in partnership with his younger brother.

AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR - Age 26. He is right hand of Mr. ARYAMAAN AJAY RAISINGHANIA & handles his ligal & illigal buisness with them. He is with REYANSH & ARYAMAAN From their childhood as he is son of LATE Mr. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA's Friend cum right hand LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR. His mom LATE. MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR died after giving birth to him & his twin brother, after thatword LATE. MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA took them with her to RAISINGHANIA MENTION & raised them as her own child. His father died in the same accident 8 years before. He is loyal to REYANSH & ARYAMAAN. He is their shadow & secret keeper. He is their best friend & knows each and every black secret of both of them which is still unknown to their family. He is ANGAD's younger brother. ANGAD is elder than him by 10 minutes still he is kiddo for his elder brother Angad & he calls him kiddo tooo. He handles his company which is in partnership with his elder brother.

Intro of some dead characters in story....

LATE MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA : He is son of INDRAYNI ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA & LATE ABHIMAAN SHATRUGAN RAISINGHANIA.... Father of his twin sons ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, & daughters ISHANI & SIYA RAISINGHANIA.... Husband of LATE UMA RAISINGHANIA.... Died 8 years ago in an accident.....

LATE MRS. UMA AJAY RAISINGHANIA : She is wife of MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA... Mother of her twin sons ARYAMAAN, REYANSH, & daughters ISHANI & SIYA RAISINGHANIA.... Died 8 years ago in an accident.....

LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR : Right hand & most trustworthy person of AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA father of ANGAD & AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR.. died in a accident with his boss MR. AJAY ABHIMAAN RAISINGHANIA 8 years ago in same accident...

LATE MRS. JANVI PRATAP KAPOOR : wife of LATE MR. PRATAP JIVAN KAPOOR died 26 years ago after giving birth to her twin sons ANGAD & AHAAN PRATAP KAPOOR.....

I have updated the charachter sketch for better imagination purpose but you can imagine whatever character you want...

TO BE CONTINUED....

HERE THE CHAPTER ENDS....

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

18.5K 1.3K 55
A Mafia + Businessman A Cunning + Sly Police Officer A Simple Girl NOTE: This story is based on the Series IMMJ 2 but I will just change the name of...
240K 17K 80
PARI an innocent soul tamed the beast residing inside REYANSH unknowingly & fell in love with him not knowing where her actions will lead her while R...
95.3K 3.1K 24
"Please no... I am sorry... please I beg.... Dont leave me here please... I promise not to do anything wrong ever again...." She wailed begging for h...
4.4K 225 13
This story is about JUNOON of two rich billionaire brothers ARYAMAAN & REYANSH who happens to be cold blooded MAFIA KING'S of UNDERWORLD who fell in...