๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„๐’ . ๐๐—๐

Od ihawttop

" ๐‡๐„ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐’๐„๐„ ๐ˆ๐“, ๐๐ˆ๐‚๐Š๐„๐ƒ ๐”๐ ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„๐’, ๐–๐„ ๐€๐‘๐„ ๐‰๐”๐’๐“ ๐€๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„."... Vรญce

๐๐ˆ๐„๐‚๐„๐’
i.
1.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
๐šƒ๐™ท๐™ด ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ

2.

3.2K 158 34
Od ihawttop

Ignore any mistakes ♥.

𝐍𝐀𝐙𝐈𝐑 𝐓𝐀𝐇𝐉 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑
𝐋𝐎𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐒, 𝐂𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐈𝐀
10:21 𝙰.𝙼. | "𝙽𝙰𝙽𝙰"
𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘵 𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦, 𝘛𝘢𝘳𝘨𝘦𝘵

||

"Nazir and Shiloh, get y'all ass out of this damn break room now!" Their boss, Kevin screamed at the teens whom were startled by his loud booping voice while they were on their break.

Nazir and Shiloh stared at him with a 'are you serious' expression on plastered across their faces.

Lo smacked his lips lightly. "Mane, who—"

"Alright sir." Nazir rolled his eyes, quickly placing his hand over his best friend mouth and cutting him off before he gets both of them fired for the fifth time this week.

"We finna slid out, yo." Nazir said underneath his breath but Kevin still heard him while Nana masked his annoyance with a fake smile.

"Get to it." Kevin grumbled in a foul tone, before he left he look Nazir up and down which kinda creeped the boy out but he only brushed it off.

Kevin exiting out of the break room and slamming the door as he left.

Shiloh moved Nazir female scented hand from his mouth and mugged in slight irritation, "Brah, I hate his ass and dat slick press he think rockin'." Shiloh mumbled in annoyance, standing up from the chair he was sitting at.

Nazir laughed at what his best friend of seven years said about their boss and stood up from his sitting, "We was better off at Walmart." Nazir shook his head as they walked out of the break room, "On god." Lo co-signed.

Him and Lo been working together since they first got their worker permit at fifteen.

They were the type of friends that had to grow up fast but they grew up on each other side, growing up with a brotherly bond.

They managed to still be friends when the people used to hang out with stopped hanging out with them.

Shiloh was like Nazir's older brother because he always looked for Nana and was very protective over him.

Nazir and Lo huffed and began to walk to their department they were assigned to, which was snacks and other items in that category, "Hey Nana, you still don't know what you gonna do for yo b-day?" Shiloh looked over at Nazir.

Nana immediately shook his head and stared at nothing in particular as they walked beside each other. "Don't, don't even bring dat shit up, Lo. It's gonna be a simple and normal day, on baby brotha."

Shiloh sighed and threw his arm over Nana's shoulder and leaned on him a bit, seeing how Lo was a few inches taller than Nazir.

"I want you to do sumthang, man. At least get out of that room of yours, yeen gotta go to no party cause I know you ain't finna go for that." Shiloh said to the teenager.

"Glad you know, but nah. I'ma gonna get high asf and eat a lot den go to bed. Best birthday ever right dere." Nazir mumbled with seriousness.

Nazir definitely didn't want to celebrate his birthday, for three reasons.

One, he hated his birthday. Two, he felt like they were pointless, and three because his last birthday was a completely disappointment and placed him a horrible shock.

His last birthday scarred him for the rest of his years, he still haven't recovered or moved on from that incident.

He rather not even bring up a damn birthday.

Lo smacked his lips softly, not believing a word of the smaller's mouth. "Mane, you neva know your dukes might do sumthang for you, Nana." Shiloh said.

His mother knew better than to do something for him, she knew he wasn't the one for all that.

Nazir only liked to be alone and sleep, that was the only thing that he enjoyed in his life.

Nazir had very bad anxiety about going in public, He felt like he was socially awkward and distant, he didn't like going out to go anywhere.

Although he didn't look like he had anxiety but he had a horrible case of anxiety, to the point where he stopped going to didn't go to a physical school.

He did online school, instead of going to a school because so he didn't have any more time to put up with drama that Highschool came with.

Plus he didn't have time for putting his hands on other kids, he didn't want to go to court again or do community services again.

"Nah, she ain't going to." The smaller muttered.

Him and Lo began to hear a bit of commotion on the next aisle, they looked at each other then laughed at each other, Nazir got pushed lightly by Shiloh, "It's your turn, twin." Lo grinned a bit at the smaller.

"I can't— You can, remember we workin' on self advocacy Nana." Shiloh cut the younger in who pouted and crossed his arms against his chest.

"Go 'head, pretty." Lo chuckled.

"Man fuck you." Nana rolled his eyes then walked towards the next aisle over.

His brown orbs fell onto the two tallers who looked around his age group but they seemed to be bickering over something that spilled on the floor.

"Artist, why the fuck would you throw tha juice to me!?" One of them yelled at the other who laughed at him which Nazir assumed was Artist.

The teen 'Artist' had evenly two-toned plump lips, he had chin hair and a bit of hair above his top lip, his skin was very clear and he had a baby face, diamond studs in both of his ears.

He had a lanky but very athletic physique and he didn't look over sixteen or seventeen but he was tall as hell, he had to be 6 feet while Nana was 5'7, the teen's honey-brown orbs were a bit reddish but they were very pretty in Nana's opinion.

The teenager had shoulder-length Locs that looked newly done and visible neck tattoo, it looked like it said '𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍'.

He wore a Givenchy windbreaker with black Amiri's jeans and Alexander Mcqueens on his feet, a black diamond chain was clasped around the teen's neck.

Nazir couldn't lie this teen was very attractive to the eyes.

"Du', why you ain't catch it?" The teen chuckled, "Bitch I got shit already in my possession, how was I going to catch it, tell me dickhead?!" The dude who looked older snapped on the other.

Nazir stood there confused, rubbing the back of his neck and staring at them with a blank stare, "Fuck y'all doin'?" Nazir snarled at them.

The two dudes didn't hesitate to turn their heads, the light-skin teen just stared at him with a embarrassed look on his face while the taller's low honey-brown orbs wander down the smaller's body then he slowly mugged the worker.

"You fix yo lips to say sum, brah?" The boy spoke up, staring at him with a hateful gaze.

Nana mugged the dude named 'Artist' back, "I sholl did, fuck nigga." He mumbled, rolling his eyes.

"He ain't talkin' to me." Artist looked around.

"Why are you making a damn mess?" Nazir gritted, already getting angry with these customers. 'Can't stand black folks and their negro tendencies.' Nazir thought before rolling his eyes.

"Mane, dis doesn't include yo bitch lookin' ass. Mind yo bizness and kept it pushin' fore yo head be knock off yo shouldas." His tone came off aggressively towards Nazir.

Nazir kissed his teeth at the boy's threat but he surely didn't give a fuck about that simple threat, "Fuck that. You comin' wimme to clean dis shit up, since you lack the common sense to act in a damn store." Nana spat.

Artist jerked his head back in a 'come again' manner, "Mane, who you talkin' to, bitch? You out yo body, on ma guys." He waved him off angrily, not liking how the boy was talking to him at the moment.

Nazir scrunched his face up and smacked his lips, "Boy, ion give no fucks 'bout them niggas." He crossed his arms against his chest.

The dude Artist was with laughed at what the worker retaliated with, "Man, go 'head nigga. You did make a mess, yo papa taught you better den dis, gang." He pushed him forward.

Artist kissed his teeth at his cousin words and sighed, "Whatever. I'll meet you at tha car, Zen." He said to the male known as 'Zen'.

Whom nodded his head and gave him a dap before he walked out of the aisle and headed towards the registers.

Nazir motioned the dude to follow him and guided him to the back so they could get a bucket and mop to clean the spill up, Nana really didn't have the time nor the patience for this.

"Aye li' mane?" Nana heard the boy's raspy voice from behind him causing Nazir to get knocked out of his thoughts as he was thinking about his baby brother.

Nana looked back at the taller and narrowed his eyebrows softly. "What dude?" He answered with a attitude.

"Damn, why you actin' like dat?" Artist grumbled with a little mug on his face but it looked like his resting face, walking beside the shorter teenager.

"'Cause you makin' my job harder." Nana huffed, "I wouldn't be actin' like this if you weren't being so slow." He told him.

"Ight chill on me. Das ma fault mane." The taller mumbled softly, fiddling with one of his Locs and eying the smaller figure, liking what he was seeing at the moment or maybe it was because he was on cloud nine but he did find this petite dude pretty.

"Mhm, whatever dude." Nana said sarcastically.

"Say, wha' yo name, ma?" Artist licked his lips, eying the shorter boy.

"Ma?" Nazir stared at him with a slight shock expression but what really struck him is that he actually liked the way it came off the other's lips.

Artist smirked and nodded his head, "Shitchea, wha' yo name?" He asked again with a raspy voice, looking him up and down and showing off his pearly white smile.

Nazir looked the taller up and down and chuckled lightly, liking the way the taller was looking at him as if he was a piece of meat and he was the dog drooling over it.

"I'm Nazir but I go by Nana, yours?" Nazir asked him, his eyes fell onto the bucket and mop and the wet sign.

Artist watched Nazir grab the yellow sign then he grabbed the bucket with the mop in his grasp, the two walking back to the aisle where the mess was located at.

The taller hummed, "Das cute. I'm Zartist, everyone call me Artist doa, you get call me whatever you want. You pretty so you get a excuse." He said.

"So Zar?" Nazir blurted out to him with a small blush on his face at the fact the taller called him pretty.

Zartist smiled at the nickname Nazir blurted out and nodded his head as he liked how it came off his tongue, liking it a lot more and more every time he repeated it in his head.

"Yuh, I fuck wit' dat. Afta we get done with dis shit, you tryna slid yo insta to me?" Zartist asked, staring down at the smaller with low orbs and licking over his lips.

Nazir stared up at Zartist and they held eye contact for a moment before Nazir looked down in nervousness, breaking their line of vision.

The smaller teen shrugged his shoulders effortlessly, "We'll see when we done, Zar."

"Shit ight." Zartist smiled as he was left in a small trance by the smaller's beauty.

//

His shift over, and hours passed. He now was inside of his Uber on the way to his home which was located in the ghetto, his AirPod was soothingly playing 'Promise' by Jhene Aiko into his ear.

Nana hummed along with the song quietly and watched as the driver drove past the houses and getting more and more closer to Nazir's destination.

Not even two minutes later, The driver parked in front of Nazir home, "Have a good rest of your day." The driver said to Nazir, looking back at him.

"You do the same sir." Nana smiled then opened the door and stepped out of the Uber with his phone in his grasp, he softly pushed the door shut and stalked towards the house he stayed in.

Nazir fished his keys out of his jeans pocket and unlocked the front door then entered into the house, he sighed and kicked his shoes off and closed the door behind himself and slid his phone in his pocket, "Today drained me."

"Nana!!" His ears keened to the squeaky baby voice then Nazir seen his 5 year old brother rushing towards him with a teddy bear in his grasp and a wide smile on his face, his small gap on display.

He was dressed in his night clothes so he must've been gave his shower before Nazir got home, Nazir face conjured into a fond smile and he got down to the small boy level and held his arms out for him. "Heyy bud."

Krazen ran into Nana's arms and giggled lightly as he got hugged tightly by his older sibling, "Hiii Nana." He cheesed, "I missed youuu so much, why do you be gone forever?" Krazen stared at his brother who picked him off his feet.

"I'm sorry but I gotta work, kraken." Nazir smiled, calling Krazen the nickname he gave him when he first came into the world and kissing his cheeks repeatedly.

Krazen was Nazir life, his heart and soul. He loves this kid so much, he couldn't even explain it or put into words.

Nazir had to watch his younger brother since he was twelve years old because his father wasn't present and his mother was working multiple jobs so they could live a standard living.

He practically raised Krazen, the thing about Krazen was he was very attached to Nazir so he didn't when his brother left his side.

He had separation issues badly and Nana suffered from the same thing when he was younger, he used to not like when he had to leave his mother presence.

He was very clingy with Nazir, he would throw a temper tantrum every morning just because Nazir has to go to work.

"I wanna work with you, i'm a big boy." Krazen said, laying his head into Nazir's shoulder and closing his eyes.

Nana laughed at him, "I kno' you a big boy but you ain't ready fa Target." He said softly as his baby brother began to grow sleepy.

Krazen doesn't go to sleep until Nana was in his sight, he didn't feel safe completely whenever he wasn't with Nazir, Nazir rubbed the nape of Krazen neck and walked deeper into the house, "Where Vari, kraken?"

"In my room, Nana." He said not even louder than a whisper.

Nana hummed softly and rocked Krazen in his arms as he walked through the hallway towards Krazen bedroom that had his middle name written in bold letters on a ripped piece of paper that was stamped on the door by their mother, 'Voshon'.

He walked in to see Krazen babysitter who was a friend of Nana's, whom was picking up Krazen toys. "I got it, Javari." Nazir said to him, walking over to Krazen and placing the now sleepy Krazen on his bed.

"Nah, it's all good." The Dominican native chuckled lightly, "How was yo shift, gang?" He looked at the other teenager, placing few toys into the box.

"It was coo' as usual," Nana shrugged as he tucked his brother into his bed.

"Krazen wasn't bad, was he?" Nazir looked over at Javari who instantly shook his head 'no'.

"Unt unt, he was chillin'. He neva be bad, Nazir." Javari said raspy. "He quieter den a mouse fr." He chuckled.

Nazir laughed lightly, "Vari, I really appreciate you watching him and stuff." He said in honesty.

Javari hummed to Nazir words, "It ain't notha. You kno' dis, Nana." He sent a fond smile to Nazir which the smaller teen returned, "I know but i have to let you know don't I?"

"Guess so, Nazir." Vari looked Nazir up and down then two of them dap each of other up and exchanged their final words with each other then Nazir watched Vari walk out of Krazen bedroom.

Nazir turned around and placed a kiss onto Krazen forehead, he heard the sound of the door being opened then closed, indicating that Javari left out.

"Sleep tight bud." He said, smiling as he cooed at the sight of his brother cuddling with his teddy bear.

Nazir walked to the room door and turned his brother bedroom light off and exited out of the room quietly, Nana made sure to go to the front door and lock the door before going into his bedroom.

Nazir placed his keys onto his dresser and walked over to his nightstand and picked up the Remote control then powered on the 70 inch television and clicked onto Youtube, where he played 'All I Need' by 𝐓𝐎𝐏 which was one of his favorite Rappers, one of the best in Nana's opinion.

He gently threw the remote on his bed and fished his phone out of his pocket, he stood there as he check his notifications, he had a text message from Shiloh asking if he made it home safely then he had a notification from instagram that got his attention, it said he had a new follower.

Nazir sat down on his bed and did his face-ID and got onto Instagram and looked at the person who followed him and tucked his lip between his teeth as he realized it was Zartist who followed him, immediately remembering that he gave his instagram to the other teenager.

He clicked into the recent post Artist had posted on his account, 'He so damn sexy.' Nazir thought to himself before covering his smile with his hand and admiring the post of Artist.

-
【 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 】

@𝐋𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐖.𝐙𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐒𝐓
𝙳𝙴𝚈 𝚂𝙰𝙸𝙳 𝙳𝙴𝚈 𝙻𝚄𝚅 𝙼𝙴 𝚃𝙰 DEATH
𝚃𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙴𝙼 𝚃𝙰 𝚂𝚃𝙾𝙿 𝙱𝚁𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙸𝙽 🖤

𝘝𝘪𝘦𝘸 4,2500 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴

▆▆▆▆▆▆

For some reason, Zartist was just a fine specimen that Nazir ever came across with, his personality was okay.

He was being rude at first but he was starting to get less aggressive towards Nazir.

But Nazir liked the way the other looked at him, a lot.

'God took his time with this one.' The thought ran through Nazir head as he practically stalked Artist account for a moment.

Nana made sure to follow the taller back and send a simple text to the other teenager before turning his phone off and placing it onto the charger.

He stood up from his bed and mumbled the lyrics to the song that was playing at the moment as Nana entered his connected bathroom and grabbed him a towel and a rag then began running the hot water, not even a second later the water spurted out of the shower head.

Pokraฤovat ve ฤtenรญ

Mohlo by se ti lรญbit

17.5K 311 5
Young 18 year old Tasneem Abadi is put into an arranged marriage with very hot tempered, controlling 23 year old Omar Azim. The two are complete oppo...
42.1K 783 23
DIVORCED SERIES #1 Ella Anderson, the devoted wife of Damien Anderson, took care of their home, prepared meals, and always supported her husband in h...
167K 5.4K 38
๐“Ž๐’ท๐“ƒ๐“€ | '๐’พ๐“‚ ๐“ˆ๐‘œ๐“‡๐“‡๐“Ž ๐’พ ๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡ ๐“‚๐‘’๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐‘œ ๐’ฝ๐“Š๐“‡๐“‰ ๐“Ž๐‘œ๐“Š ๐„๐€๐‘๐‹๐˜ ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—
97.7K 1.1K 11
A 16 year old girl who lives in the hood with her over crowded family, deals with the surprising abuses at home from her own mother and father, deali...