Marvel Women One Shots

By kites-writes

One-shots or mini-stories about the MCU ladies, mainly Natasha Romanoff & Scarlett Johansson. I will write fo... More

A/N
Mine Now (NR)
Birthday Baby (NR)
Special (SJ)
Pretty Little Housewife (NR)
Lost and Found (SJ)
Til' Death Do Us Part
Perfect Gift (NR x R x WM)
Happy Little Accident (NR)
Taken (NR)
Playtime (NR)
Three Is Company (NR x WM)
Trapped (NR)
What a Sight to See (NR)
No Trust (NR)
Champions (NR)
Fighter (NR)

Lost and Found Part 2 (SJ)

1.3K 28 0
By kites-writes

Smut!

The following week seemed to drag by and the longer you went without hearing from Scarlett, the more disheartened you became at the possible thought that she no longer wanted to go out with you. Soon, however, your worries were quashed when you received a text from the blonde beauty.

Scarlett: Hey, I'm sorry for not being in touch, work has been piling up unfortunately. Are you free tomorrow lunch for a coffee?

Y/N: Hi Scarlett, that's fine, I understand you're a busy woman. Tomorrow lunchtime sounds perfect.

Scarlett: Amazing! Meet me at The Beanery on West 70th at 12pm. See you tomorrow!

Y/N: Fab, see you then Scarlett!

With a smile on your face, you decided to pick out an outfit ready for tomorrow, making sure that you were prepared for your date with the Hollywood starlet. Unfortunately, you had a tendency to overthink things, which is why you found yourself stressed out, sat on the floor, and surrounded by several shirts and trousers. "Okay Y/N, calm down, it's just coffee, coffee with Scarlett Johansson. "Oh god. She's her and I'm just well, me. Agh, why did I agree to this? What could she possibly see in me?! No, no, no, stop being silly Y/N, she's a regular human being at the end of the day – you'll be fine. Now stop talking to yourself and pick out a bloody outfit." 20 minutes later, you'd calmed down from your internal, and external panic, and finally decided on an outfit ready for tomorrow.

The rest of the evening seemed to fly by, and before you knew it, you were in bed and falling asleep with a smile on your face, ready to accompany Scarlett out on your long-awaited coffee date.

When morning came, it seemed like the universe was truly on your side, Alia wasn't grumpy for once when it came to getting for school, and the weather was also relatively nice; a bit chilly, but that was overshadowed by the glorious sunshine beaming down on Manhattan. You'd decided on a pair of wide-leg beige trousers paired with a white button up blouse and denim jacket, complete with your favourite pair of white trainers. After applying a light smattering of makeup, just to highlight your natural appearance and hide any blemishes and placing jewellery in your seemingly never-ending ear piercings, you were off on your way to go and meet Scarlett at The Beanery.

Arriving at the coffee shop, you decided to grab a seat by the window so you could watch New Yorkers and tourists alike view the city that you called home, call it being nosy, but really it was just an occupational hazard that you slipped into. It always filled you with joy seeing people explore the area that you lived in, truth be told, it reminded you of when you first moved over here and viewed the wonders of New York with an almost childlike joy. Ringing of a bell drew you out of your thoughts as you stopped people-watching to see your date walk through the door, dressed in smart black trousers that perfectly accentuated Scarlett's natural curves, and a striped, white crop top, meaning you could just see the bottom of her rib tattoos if you looked closely enough.

Gently waving, you beckoned her over to the seat opposite yourself, hoping to avoid too much attention, hence the reason you waved instead of shouting, neither of you needed bombarding by fans today. "Hi Y/N, have you ordered yet?" Hey Scarlett, no, not yet I decided to wait until you got here. So, what can I get for you?" As you went to grab your wallet from your bag, she gently placed her hand on your arm to stop you. "What are you doing?" confusion etched itself across your face, "I'm getting my money out, you have to pay for coffee, it's not free you know." "Ha, ha, very funny Y/N. I invited you out for coffee, so I'll get it. Don't bother arguing with me, I always get my way in the end." Reluctantly, you acquiesced and let her pay for this one, on the promise that you would pay next time, which she accepted.

"So, how've you and Natalia been? What have you been up to in the past week or so?" taking a cautious sip of tea, you hummed when she mentioned your daughter, "Yeah, we've been good thanks actually. She's been busy with school, and I've been busy with work, so we've definitely been occupied in the last 2 weeks. It was a nice distraction from moping over my phone at not receiving a text from a certain fake redhead." Over her cup, you could see the corners of her lips turn upwards into a smile, one which you wished you would never forget. "Moping, huh? Well, I'm sure that fake redhead is very sorry for keeping you waiting sweetheart. A pretty girl like you should never be kept waiting." Immediately, your cheeks flushed at her words, a blush so full and bright you were sure you were nearly as red as her name. "You really think I'm pretty?" "That would definitely be one of the words I'd use to describe you, yes. "Miss Johansson, are you flirting with me?" Playfully bringing a hand to your chest as you gently chuckled at her. "Maybe I am Miss Y/L/N, and if you keep playing this game," she leaned forwards as she finished her sentence, "you'll find out what other words I'd use to describe you." Scarlett giggled at you as she saw how her words were affecting you.

The playful flirting and banter continued throughout the date, which was so refreshing, you were used to flirting with men and they always wanted one thing out of flirting, but Scarlett seemed to be doing it because it was fun to have that level of banter with you, and she clearly enjoyed flustering you. You found out that she was working on a film set in England, that was due to come out next year, which had you talking about the shared love for your homeland. "So, obviously you know who I am and what I do, but what exactly is it that you do?" Initially, you were reluctant to tell her, because you realised this could be make or break for her, especially with her line of work, but she'd been honest with you, so it was only fair that you were honest with her too. "I'm a reporter, I-" "A reporter?" "Yeah, I write for sports publications, mainly about women's football, but I'm hoping to start covering men's football soon as well. Then, maybe I'll branch into the wider world and cover a wider variety of sports." For the first time during the date there was silence, it seemed as soon as she heard the word reporter, she zoned out and didn't hear another word you had to say. Scarlett took a quick glance at her phone as soon as you were finished talking and without any prior warning, stood up, awkwardly side hugged you and walked out of the café, leaving you with lots of conflicting thoughts swimming wildly in your head.

A month. It had been a month since Scarlett contacted you, and honestly, you were surprised when you got her call considering how the last date went.

Me: Hello?

Scarlett: Hey Y/N, I'm sorry for calling out of the blue, but I was wondering, are you free on Saturday evening?

Me: Hi Scarlett. Alia is with her dad this weekend, so yes, I should be free.

Scarlett: Perfect, I can come pick you up at 7pm?

Me: No, that's okay. Text me the address and I'll make my own way there.

Scarlett: Okay, I'll send you the address now. Sent it.

Me: Great, I got it, thanks. I guess I'll see you on Saturday then.

Scarlett: Yes you will! Take care of yourself Y/N, bye.

Me: I will, you too Scarlett. Goodbye.

Saturday came in a flash, and before you knew it, you were stood outside the fancy restaurant that Scarlett had booked for the both of you. As you stepped in the door, you were greeted by the warm environment of low jazz music playing over a sound system and the beautiful, combined smell of lots of different dishes that were being lovingly prepared by the chefs.

"Good evening ma'am, do you have a reservation?" "Good evening. I do, it's under Johansson?" The host started muttering to himself as he searched for the name, "ah, yes! Here we are! Johansson for two at 7.30pm. If you follow me, I'll show you to your table as you wait for your guest." "Thank you." Wordlessly, he showed you to a table towards the back of the restaurant, where you were met with the second most beautiful view you could and would ever see. "Here you go, ma'am, can I get you anything to start off with?" "Can I just get some water for now please?" With a nod, he left you to get comfortable in your seat as you waited for Scarlett. He returned swiftly, with a pitcher of water and two extra glasses for the table.

Staring out the window, you could see the buildings lit up across the city and the shimmer of the moon that was reflected in the river. Broken out of your thoughts by a raspy greeting, you looked up into the mesmerising emeralds of Scarlett's eyes. "Hello Y/N. You look beautiful." Scarlett had dressed in a stunning skin-tight dress, the colour of it matching her name, accompanied by a pair of beige stilettos. "Wow, you look amazing, Scarlett." A light blush coated her cheeks, and she smiled an enchanting smile, a mix of perfectly white teeth and plump rosy lips.

"I was surprised to hear from you actually. I kind of assumed this, whatever all this is, was over when you kind of left the café that day." She tucked her head down slightly as guilt etched itself across her face, "truth be told, I kind of zoned out when you said the word 'reporter,' my insecurities got the best of me and my brain was screaming at me, telling me you only agreed to this date for a potential story." Nodding in understanding, you reached over the table and held her hand in reassurance, "I promise you Scarlett, I would never do that, to you or anyone for that matter. I agreed to the date because I find you fascinating, and I am genuinely interested in you. I am a reporter, but, and I'm assuming you didn't hear the crucial part of information, I report on sporting events. Nothing else." "Oh god, I feel so dumb. I should have paid more attention and not just assumed the worst." "It's okay, I understand how insecurities can get the better of us, but it did hurt when you just walked out without another word and then a month of radio silence. Anyway, that doesn't matter now, I still want to get to know you more and see how things progress from here."

Throughout dinner, you shared anecdotes of your lives, mainly discussing how you both had big families, you with four siblings and her with five, and how important family is to you both. It was a beautiful night, filled with lots of laughter and longing glances between the two of you. Eventually, much to your dismay, the date had to end, and you found yourself in the back of Scarlett's car with her driver kindly taking you home. "I wish tonight didn't have to end; I've really enjoyed it." "Me too sweetheart," she paused a moment, weighing up possible options to keep your company as long as possible, "unless, you want to come back to mine for another drink?" "I'd love that." "Change of plan George, can you take us back to mine instead, please?" "Absolutely Miss Johansson."

Pulling up to a house around 15 minutes later, you admired the beautiful surroundings of Scarlett's house. A decent sized grassy area at the front of the house, with an assortment of various flowers and plants blooming there. The house itself wasn't overly large, yet it wasn't small, it seemed the perfect size for a family of her size and still big enough if the family happened to grow. "Are you coming darling?" too busy staring, you didn't realise Scarlett had stepped out and was waiting for you to exit the vehicle and step inside the house.

"Welcome to my place, take a seat in the living room and I'll grab some drinks. Can I get you some wine?" "Just water is fine, thank you." She exited and returned with a glass of white wine and a glass of water for yourself. "I meant to ask you; how come you don't drink? Obviously, there's nothing wrong with that, I'm just curious is all." Tittering quietly to yourself, "Relax, it's all good. Truth be told, I'm not really a big fan of alcohol in general anymore. I only drink when I'm in the mood for it, which is so rare these days that I basically just tell people that I don't drink. I used to, a fair bit back when I was around 17/18, but not anymore." "That's fair enough and actually, quite responsible. I enjoy a glass of wine too much to practically give up haha."

More giggles and funny anecdotes were shared between the two of you and before you knew it, it was the early hours of the morning. "Oh shoot, I didn't realise how late it was! I best get home and leave you to it, but I'd love to do this again sometime." Scarlett panicked internally, truth be told, she didn't want you to leave or for this night to end, even though she knew it had to. "It's too late for you to go back now, how about you stay over? I've got a guest room down the hall from me, so there's absolutely no pressure on you." Frazzled Scarlett was definitely an amusing sight, but you didn't want her to work herself into a tizz. "Hey, it's okay, calm down. I know what you were getting at, don't worry. But, that sounds lovely, lead the way."

Taking her hand in yours, she lead you upstairs towards the bedrooms, ready for a night of blissful sleep, you were sure nothing would have disturbed your peace after a beautiful night. "Well, here we are! There's some of my clothes in the chest of drawers by the door, but good night Y/N." Eyes of chocolate brown met eyes of emerald locked as subconsciously, you both leaned in until plump lips clashed with yours in a soft and tender kiss. "Wow." You softly breathed out, dreamily staring at her. Leaning in again and locking lips until the kiss become more rushed and fiercer, you let out a soft whimper of pleasure when Scarlett eased her tongue into your mouth. She removed her mouth from yours and started sucking on your pulse point, a pleasured moan passing through your lips. Scarlett stopped as soon as she heard that, thinking that she'd hurt you, "don't stop, don't you dare fucking stop." An evil smirk graced her lips, "use your manners Y/N." "Please Scarlett, keep going! Feels so good!" "Good girl, come on, come with me."

Scarlett dragged you down the corridor and shoved pushed you into her bedroom, immediately pushing you against the door with your hands raised above your head. As you made out, Scarlett ran her fingertips down your bare arms, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake and sending a shiver down your spine at her touch. Moans and whimpers tumbled past your lips as she started to grope you over your dress, but she growled when she decided that she needed more and had to get her hands on your bare skin. Hands grabbed you and forcefully turned you around, so you moved your hands to brace yourself for a possible impact against the hard wood of the bedroom door. "Are you okay with this sweetheart?" "More than okay, I promise. I want you to touch me, please!" Scarlett shifted your long brown locks over your right shoulder and kissed her way down your back before making it to your zip and slowly pulling it towards the base of your spine.

Silk pooled at your feet as Scarlett slid the straps off your arms and you were left in only your scanties before the woman. Lace underwear decorated your otherwise plain skin, and as she turned you back around, she was stunned by the sight before her. "I knew you were beautiful, but god you're perfect." Bashfully, you dipped your head down at her compliment, not having received many in your time of being with your ex. "Thank you, but I'm nothing compared to you. I think it's only fair that we level the playing field though, so I want to see you too." Hurriedly, Scarlett removed her own dress, however, you weren't ready for the sight that graced your eyes. Scarlett's naked body was absolutely beautiful, the same as her clothed one, but you were met with voluptuous breasts with nipples that stood to attention, a soft tummy and soft skin decorated with various pieces of artwork. Her strong thighs stood out to you and you could see her gently shift between her legs, gently rubbing her core between them in order to sate her arousal. "You are the most beautiful sight I have ever seen Scarlett, so gorgeous."

She grabbed your locks in her hands and brought your faces nose to nose, before desperately snogging you, a sloppy mix of tongue and teeth. The blonde cautiously laid you down on her king size bed, careful not to hurt you, before resuming the kiss and running her left hand down the expanse of your body. Pinching your sensitive nipples, spurring a pleasured whimper to exit your mouth, "hmm, I think someone likes that." You threw your head back and arched your back, pushing your breasts further into Scarlett's grasp, a clear sign that you did in fact love that and didn't want her to stop playing with your tits.

You leant your head back, letting gentle moans escape your mouth every few kisses as Scarlett's tongue trailed across your neck to your pulse point and gently bit down on it. She placed her hand on the back of your head, carefully pulling you towards her as she gently and expertly nipped at your skin, pulling the flesh of your breast into her mouth and sucking gently. Her lips trailed down to the bottom of your stomach and back up again, positioning herself on top of you with her hands holding her up either side of your head, body pressed firmly against yours, and coming back to your lips. She followed a path from your stomach to your core, running her fingers across you so lightly you could barely feel it, leaving a trail of goosebumps in her wake.

"Fuck me, please Scarlett." You pleaded. "Don't worry baby, I've got you." Without warning, her fingers dipped inside you and started gently pumping in and out of you. As her speed increased, so did your moans, so you placed your hand over your mouth in an effort to mute your pleasured cries. Almost offended at being denied the sound of your beautiful whimpers, Scarlett snatched your hand away from your mouth and tightly clasped your hand within hers, "nuh uh baby, I want to hear how good I'm making you feel." You acquiesced and moaned even louder when she found your spot, "ah, God! Right there, Scarlett! Right there!" She curled her fingers and sped up even more, desperate to bring you to your climax. Squelching sounds could be heard in the room as it became even clearer how good a job Scarlett was doing and before she knew it, a gush of wetness covered her entire hand. Her fingers kept going, but at a slower pace, just to prolong your orgasm, but not intending to hurt or overstimulate you.

Eventually, she pulled out, pulling a whine from you at the feeling of the loss of her fingers, and stared at your rapidly breathing figure. "Wow, your so good with your fingers Scar, can't imagine how good you are with other things." She smirked and raised one of her perfectly plucked eyebrows at you, "maybe if you're good you'll find out." She maintained eye contact as she seductively licked her fingers clean of your essence, making you stare at her with lust filled eyes. "You taste so sweet, Y/N." Sitting up, you quickly flipped her over and swapped places with her, so now you were leaning over her nude figure. Tracing the artwork underneath her ribs made her shiver with anticipation of what you were going to do next. "Patience darling, it's my turn to have fun now. So, you just lay back and enjoy." Pushing her down, you covered her sex with your mouth and greedily ate her out until the early hours of the morning, dragging orgasm after orgasm out of the blonde, both of you panting and breathing heavily in each other's arms.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

373K 7.8K 60
whatever the title says. i'm so sorry for the awful and poor writing, english is not my first language.
222K 4.7K 30
one shots stories of Scar and Nat. requests are open Happy reading dudes Will be updated of a Monday if I have one to do
801K 16.2K 175
This will be a primarily Natasha Romanoff oneshot book, but I'll sprinkle in some Scarlett Johansson ones as well. SJ stories will be labeled with he...
46.4K 575 18
Male reader POVS. MCU women and their actresses. Mainly Scarlett Johansson/Natasha Romanoff or Elizabeth Olsen/Wanda Maximoff Requests open! I do swe...