The journey of the pirate king

By Kinim15

At a young age, Monkey D. Luffy inspired to become the king of the pirates. He was gifted with Haki and ate a... More

Bio
Meeting Again

Monkey D. Luffy

566 11 9
By Kinim15

In the East Blue Ocean, a majestic throne hovering and soaring toward a direction. On top of the throne is a young man with an athletic physique, a handsome face, and a slightly thick neck.

He is wearing a vest, red pants, and an open, long-sleeved red cardigan with four buttons. Underneath, a white shirt and a yellow sash tied around his waist.

On the left side of his vest is a Marine emblem. He is Monkey D. Luffy. You must be wondering why Luffy, who aspires to become the king of pirates, is part of the Marines.

Garp and the Fleet Admiral (Sengoku) learned about his talent in Haki and rare devil fruit, fearing the destruction he could cause with his abilities.

Garp and Sengoku proposed joining the marine would benefit Luffy greatly and train him as an undercover Marine, working directly under them while still pursuing his dreams.

Suddenly, Luffy felt a disturbance expanding his Haki range; he saw a pirate robbing a cruise ship. Luffy halted and took off in that direction.

The pirate robbing the cruise ship is the Alvida Pirates, led by Captain Alvida, known for being a woman obsessed with being beautiful.

She is a fat woman with long, wavy black hair and freckles on her cheeks wearing a white cowgirl hat with a large red plume and a blue captain's coat and rings on her fingers.

Alvida was a beautiful young girl from a noble family, not the woman you see now, tall and fat, obsessed with being beautiful even though she no longer is.

When Avlida was a young girl, she had everything and lived the life any young girl dreamed of living. However, one day, everything changed when her family and friends disowned her because she was different and kind to citizens without noble status. Hence, Alvida began to hate nobles, became a pirate, and started to steal from nobles.

"Koby!"

After she spoke, a young, frightening, small, timid, chubby boy with pink hair and round-frame glasses came rushing and stood before her.

"Yes, Captain Alvida!"

He knew why she called him since it had become a routine ever since he could remember.

"Who is the most beautiful woman of all the seas?!"

"You are Captain Alvida!"

Alvida knew his words were meaningless. Nevertheless, she loved to hear those words said to her.

It had been two years since Koby became the chore boy for the Alvida Pirates. Koby was brought onto the ship when he went offshore to catch a fish and accidentally boarded their shopping boat.

He dreams of someday becoming a Marine and helping the innocent and capturing Pirates.

Inside the cruise ship

The nobles were panicking, running around to escape for their dear lives.

Once the pirates boarded the vessel, they took every valuable item the nobles had on them. Regardless of its shape or form, the pirates took it as long as it was profitable.

While the Alvida Pirates were robbing the nobles on the cruise ship, a beautiful young woman with a slim body, orange hair, and brown eyes was robbing them.

Suddenly, a booming sound startled everyone on the pirate ship, and they ran around the dock area frantically. Lightning struck the ship's dock floor, spooking them.

"ha! Lighting striking on a sunny day? "

They thought. The pirates turn towards where the lightning struck, only to see Luffy on board.

Koby and the Alvida Pirates were surprised to see Luffy on board the ship, expecting a scream from their captain. However, they heard none from her.

Koby and Alvida Pirates turned only to see Alvida blushing while staring at Luffy. Seeing her actions shocked them.

Koby and her crew were stunned and wondered whether the person in front of them, blushing, was their captain Alvida, whom they knew.

"Who are you?"

One of her crewmates asked. When Alvida heard these words, she came to her senses and peeked her ears to hear Luffy's name.

"I am Monkey D. Luffy, the king of Pirates,"

"What! King of Pirates?!"

Koby and the pirates exclaimed, amazed that someone so young was dreaming of becoming the Pirate King.

"Yep,"

"The title of the King of Pirates is given to those who obtain everything the world offers. Every pirate is searching for it. It is impossible! You will die before you can do it!"

"If chasing my dream leads me to my death, so be it,"

Everyone stared at Luffy with a comprehensive eye when they heard what he said with such convention.

"So, care to explain why you are robbing a cruise ship? Looking at you, I can tell you are from a noble family, aren't you?"

Luffy asked Alvida. Koby and her crew were shocked to hear Luffy's words and to see a surprised Alvida.

Alvida didn't know why and couldn't help but want to explain to Luffy, so she began to tell her story. As they listened to her story, Luffy, Koby, and her crewmates felt sorry for her.

"Those noble bastards deserve it, and I will rob everyone of their kind!"

Luffy stared into her eyes and saw her hate for nobles. He disliked certain nobles, too, and knew someone who felt the same. However, he also knows Avlida shouldn't do what she is doing now.

"I know how you feel, and I knew someone who felt the same, but you shouldn't stoop so low as them,"

Alvida nodded with a red face like a girl scolded by her lover. Koby and the Avilda pirates gasped as they watched in shock.

A few Alvida Pirates who came aboard the ship and didn't witness the entire conversation rushed toward Luffy and drew their swords.

"You can't tell our captain what to do, lover boy," they exclaimed.

Alvida wanted to prevent them. However, it was too late, and they thrust their blade toward Luffy's vital parts.

Alvida and Koby covered their eyes in dreadfulness. The next thing they heard was metal clinging and the sound of screams.

When Koby and Alvida opened their eyes, what they saw astounded them. Her crew was lying on the dock ship floor and foaming from their mouths.

"What are you?!"

The pirates cried out in a stuttering voice.

"I ate a devil fruit and became a lighting rubber man."

"I used to hear tales about them and thought as a myth and fairy tales, so the stories about the devil fruits are true,"

Alvida said in an astonished voice. Luffy glanced around Alvida's body. Feeling Luffy staring at her body, She felt embarrassed.

An idea came to Luffy's mind. He vanished within seconds, appearing before them. Alvida, Koby, and the pirates saw Luffy holding a devil fruit.

"This is a devil's fruit that might help you and is called Sube Sube no mi...

Eat it, but before you do, remember it will take your ability to swim."

Alvida ate without thinking. She was not concerned about the consequences of eating the devil fruit as long as it helped her to be young and beautiful.

After Alvida eats the devil fruit with disgust, she turns into a beautiful young adolescent woman before everyone's eyes. The eyes of Alvida's pirates turn into hearts. Koby and Luffy blush to see her turned into a beautiful young woman.

"So beautiful!"

The Alvida Pirates exclaimed. Hearing those words made her happy. She rushed toward Luffy and gave him a tight hug.

"Thank you very much, Luffy,"

"You're welcome. Ahh, I can't breathe."

"Oh, sorry,"

She released him and stepped back. Alvida looks at Luffy with gratitude, and her feelings for him strengthen.

Unexpectedly, Luffy turned toward his left. Alvida, Koby, and Alvida's pirates were surprised and wondered why. When they turned to where he was looking, they saw a Marine ship appear and begin firing at them.

"Time to leave. Alvida, do you want to join my crew?"

Luffy asked. Hearing Luffy's words, everyone was surprised. Alvida wanted to invite herself, but his words made her joining easier.

"Yes, I will."

Luffy picked her up. In a surprise, she gasped, and he also grabbed Koby. Then he vanished in a flash of lightning, leaving Alvida's Pirates to escape alone.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 2.7K 33
"You ain't leaving until you suck my cock Y/n." he said with deep voice holding her hair tightly... ~๐’”๐’†๐’™ ๐’”๐’„๐’†๐’๐’†๐’” ~๐’”๐’Ž๐’–๐’• ๐’˜๐’‚๐’“๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ~๐’†...
1.7M 57.5K 71
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
333K 13K 43
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹