From useless to Villian

Par izumomolover25

Growing up Izuku has been picked on and downplayed by family and friends until he met his Father and his whol... Plus

Bio
Prelude
Izuku true nature
Villain
Hostile take over
Epilogue

Next chapter

1.4K 23 1
Par izumomolover25

I know I took forever with this book but I decided to end it due ti me not having ideas I might just have 2 more chapters after this and then make another book. I have been deleting other books due ti me not seeing them all the way sorry for the inconvenience of those books but don't worry about them when I'm ready with them I'll make it or just make a new story but the next book after this one is.

Darth Vader

Izuku gets betrayed by the freedom fighters as they have Izuku to the empire. Instead of dying to them they gave him the opportunity to get revenge as he took it and became their leader. One day Izuku boarded a ship that Momo was on and fought all of her spiders just to bring her out. As she shows up they both fought with Momo losing hoping she'll be with her husband but don't know that Izuku was standing in front of her all  this time.

Ship Izuku x Momo

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

15.8K 1.2K 14
❛⁠❛mummy mujhe shaadi nahi karni . ⁠୨⁠୨ ..... Ishan Kishan , a 25 year old ,living with his mother who has been pressuring him to get married. Howeve...
39.9K 2.4K 22
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 # 𝟏 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐚𝐳 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬. Love or betrayal? Consumption of betrayals. Internal betrayal? Yes! Will they be overcome? Or W...
7.8K 143 8
Izuku yagi was born quirkless but you all know this and I bet you also guessed he gets neglected and bullied so ill keep this quick and I just hope y...
113K 426 32
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...