BOOK 2 "๐ป๐‘ข๐‘š ๐‘†๐‘Ž๐‘Ž๐‘กโ„Ž ๐‘†๐‘Ž...

By Saumya0496

P.S.: This is the BOOK 2 of the story FAMILY: Where LIFE begins and LOVE never ends.! Following values and p... More

BIRTHDAY WITHOUT HER
SUNDERKAND.!
HER GIFT
LANKA DAHAN
MAIN YAHAN TU WAHAN
A DECISION
RAKHI.!
A PARENT'S FEELING
THE PLAN
WORRIED URMILA
LAKSHMAN'S ANGER
THE MESSENGER: ANGAD
PAIN
DECEIVED
DISASTER
SANJEEVANI BOOTI
HE'S WELL
LAKSHMAN VS INDRAJEET
TOWARDS THE FINAL TAKE
DOOMSDAY
RAM VS RAGHVAN
VIDAAI
HAPPINESS
CONCERN
CHEERING HER
PHIR JEENE KI TAMANNA
THE MISSED LOVE
TEEJ
THE NEWS
SIYA'S FEARS
SOLVING THE FEARS
BOYS' SECRET
A PERMISSION
ZAALIMA
BIN HOLI BHAANG
CONCERN FOR HER
THE UNKNOWN FEAR
MANVI'S BIRTHDAY
BHARAT'S GIFT
DUSSEHRA
SIYA'S BREAKDOWN
URMILA'S SORRY.!!
HER HEALTH
STEPS TO TREAT HER
NAUTANKI SHATRUGHAN
ANXIETY
UNDERSTANDING FAMILY
SAIYYANN
PYAAR KI BAARISH
DIWALI
SIYA'S HEALTH
BAWRA MANN
GOOD NEWS.?
A POSITIVE.!
A FEELING OF JOY
HIDING THE TRUTH
WE ARE PREGNANT
THAT EMOTIONS
CHARACTER SKETCH- III
JALAN.!
WELCOME ISHIKA
SIYA'S CRAVINGS
NEW HAPPINESS
RAM'S ANGER.?
CONCERNS.!!
JEALOUS
ISHAAN.!!
REVENGE
NEW YEAR
A SWEET GIFT
A HIDDEN TRUTH
DELHI
KUSHAL'S BIRTHDAY
RAGHUVANSHIS VS MEDIA
SHARING
HAPPY 2.!
THE SILENT NIGHT
ALLEGATIONS
OUR TIME
AGNIPARIKSHA
TENSIONS
SACCHAI.!
SIYA'S FEELINGS
A STAND.!
UNBEARABLE TRUTH
JEEYEN TO JEEYEN KAISE.?
A POIGNANT FEELING
LAST NIGHT.!
A GOODBYE.!
SHE HAS LEFT.!
CHARACTER SKETCH- IV
THE LEAP
EVERYTHING'S CHANGED.?
LUV & KUSH
EVERYONE LOVES LUV KUSH
JANKI
THOSE MEMORIES
PAWAN- THE SAVIOR
WAITING FOR HER
MEDIA ENCOUNTER
TERE MERE DARMIYAAN
A TALK
KHAMOSHI.!
KHAFA
MEMORIES
APOLOGIES
LUV-KUSH CONCERNS
WE ARE TOGETHER.!
KIDS' SILENCE
A SURPRISE MEET
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL
MOTHER'S DAY SPECIAL- 2
THE STORY
DISSAPOINTMENT
THE REAL STORY
THE FAMILY TREE
A REQUEST
BHARAT & MANVI
ZIDD
SIYA RAM MEET
OUTBURST
LAKSHMAN & URMILA
A STEP
TALK.!!
JANE KYA BAAT HAI.!
SHATRUGHAN & SHRUTI
Happy Father's Day.!
A Father.!!
HAUSALA.!
A Reunion
Her Decision.!
A Demand.?
Surprise

INNOCENT BOYS.!

447 29 4
By Saumya0496

The sudden call on his cellphone made Ram to scrunch his closed eyes. As the natural light falls on his eyes, he immediately covers his face with his palm, while rubbing his eyes a bit. Slowly and with great force he tried to open his eyes to have a look at the surrounding. It took some time for him to understand why he is feeling that dizziness and that sudden ache at his head and eyes. His cellphone went unanswered, causing a silence around the room.
After a moment again the ringing bell made Ram to turn towards his left side, towards his phone which was lying on the side table. He took its hold and opens his eyes more wide to read the name flashing on the screen.
"Aman- RE"
His screen read, which made Ram to answer the call immediately.
RAM- hello..?
With his have sleepy voice Ram answered the call, clearing his throat for a moment and getting up from his sleeping position.
AMAN- good afternoon sir.
Ram heard from the other end, he rests his back on the back rest of the bed, while removing the comforter from him.
RAM- good MORNING Aman.

Ram has applied some strech to the bold word, with a correction to Aman's greet. He adjusted his collar, caressing his back of the neck when he heard Aman's giggle.
AMAN- it's afternoon sir. Almost 12:30..
The remaining sleep from his eyes and mind automatically flushed away as Ram got that shock. He immediately had a look at his cellphone's screen to check for the time which shows 12:23 pm.! To reconfirm he turns towards the wall clock of his room which shows the same time.
AMAN- sir ...?
Ram heard his voice from the cellphone, and he immediately got back to the call placing the phone at his ear.
RAM- yeah..? Yes Aman.?
With his other hand he started caressing his forehead trying to remember what happened the previous day slash night.
AMAN- I just made a call to ask about you all.
After hearing him, Ram immediately got what happened the previous night at their night out. The bhaang party.! Closing his eyes tightly with a disbelief nod, Ram remembered each and every mischief he and his brothers created.
AMAN- I guess I have disturbed your sleep. Sorry sir.

When Aman didn't heard anything from Ram, he immediately apologize out of the fear and Ram shook his head with an embarassed smile.
RAM- don't be sorry Aman. Actually, thank you for helping us the last night. And we are fine now.
His embarrassed words could be sensed by Aman which made him to smile a bit.
AMAN- you're welcome sir. You take rest, I will keep the call.
RAM- Aman...
Before Aman disconnect the call, Ram stopped him as he wanted to speak something further.
RAM- actually, kaam dekh lena aaj ke liye. And.. inform Sumant ji to make me a call after an hour.
Again a giggle Ram could hear from him. which made him to look more
embarrassed for himself.
AMAN- right sir.
Saying, finally Aman disconnect the call and Ram released a heavy breath. He got all the flashbacks of the last night which made him to have different types of expressions. He rests his head at the back and got a smile to remember whatever happened after their bhaang pagalpanti. He quickly turns at the right side of the bed, Siya's side. She was not there, still Ram got a smile remembering the last night. He shook his head and immediately made a call on his cellphone, a WhatsApp group call.
Bharat streched his hand towards his cellphone, while trying to open his one eye. With his blurred vision he saw an incoming voice call and to have a more proper read he rub his eyes. He saw the call from Ram which made him to finally open his eyes from his sleep.
Lakshman gave a slap on his cellphone, in an attempt to shut that ringing sound which is disturbing his peaceful sleep. He took the cellphone in his hold, when the phone didn't stopped by his continuous slap. Reading his bhaiya's name on the screen, Lakshman immediately straighten himself still sleeping on the bed.
While the youngest one, Shatrughan covered his face completely with the blanket, covering his ears with his hands not wanting to hear his cellphone's ring. After a moment he too took his cellphone in his hold, sliding the green button to recieve the call.
SHATRUGHAN- hello...
He has answered the call without looking at the caller, as in without opening his sleepy eyes.
RAM- uth jao.. dopeher hogayi hai.

Ram's announcement made the three of them to suddenly get out of their sleeping mode and to sit on the bed with a shock. Turning around them, the boys realise their respective rooms to be empty with the proper sunlight entering their rooms through the window.
LAKSHMAN- what.?? Kab hui dopeher.?
Lakshman questioned a silly question, turning towards the alarm clock at the side table which gave him the proof that it's really a "dopeher". While Bharat too checked his cellphone for the time, after which he got back on the call.
BHARAT- and we were sleeping till now.? Kaise.?
Bharat's confused question made Ram to hit his head on the back at the backrest.
RAM- thanks to bhaang.
The boys closed their eyes in annoyance, annoyance for themselves. Having various types of expressions of embarrassment, fear, anger (for themselves), confusion, the boys didn't uttered a single word for a while. Getting all those last night things in front of their sight, made the boys to smile like silly plus to feel scared for the same thing.
SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya.. ghar me pata hai kya sabko.?
Shatrughan breaks the silence, only to scare more the remaining ones. Except those four, their wives, they have their parents too to feel scared about.
LAKSHMAN- pata hi hoga. Abb biwiyon ko pata hai to badon ko bhi pata hi rahega.
Said Lakshman widening his eyes at its full. All of a sudden he got Kranti in his imagination, having those angry
expressions with a proper "danda" in her hold running behind the boys to hit them.
BHARAT- Matlab maa ko pata hai.? Ohh no..!
Bharat shook his head with another dissapointment pat on his forehead which made Ram to giggle at them.
SHATRUGHAN- aap has rahe hai bhaiya.?
His question made Ram to laugh more and the boys to look confused more.
RAM- let it go. Pagalpanti bhi zaruri hai na.!?
He heard three types of sighs from his three brothers, which made Ram to think that all of them are still into their
embarassment.
RAM- chalo abb. Fresh hote hai and niche chalte hai.
His suggestion made them to look more shocked thinking n number of possibilities which would happen when they step outside their respective rooms.
SHATRUGHAN- bhaiya are you sure.?

Ram looks confused and a questioning "hmm.?" from him made Shatrughan to clear his words.
SHATRUGHAN- Navratri shuru hogaye hai, hamare ghar ki aurtein durga bankar attack karengi.
His scary words made Ram to laugh whole heartedly, placing his hand on his stomach, while the other two hits their head being scared.
BHARAT-ohh, hamare ghar me roz ka yahi haal hai. So it doesn't matter which day is today.
Lakshman and Shatrughan nods positively, ofcourse they are very well aware of that after all it's their "sasural".
LAKSHMAN- abb jo bhi ho, jana to padega.
Underconfidence could be sensed from his tone, still the boys have decided to have some himmat to face the family.
RAM- chalo, jaldi karo within fifteen minutes.
An agreement nod from the three of them to Ram, after which all of them disconnect their call getting ready to face everyone.

******

Peeping through the railing from upstairs, like a prisoner peeps to the outside world behind the bars, the four of them got on their knees to have a check at the living area downstairs. They found the girls busy with their office work, having surrounded themselves with their laptops and files.
URMILA- aur dii, yeh hai policy report.
Urmila passed the file to Siya, to show her the work which is ongoing at Rajrishi industry. She has started working, with a slow pace but she has decided to start to avoid the amount of fears she is feeling in her heart. Siya started turning the pages of the file when Shruti got down beside her having her laptop in her hold.
SHRUTI- recheck through this doc, dii.
Siya turns to look at the screen for once, she has started checking from the file to the document in the laptop one by one.
MANVI- dii, shaam me meeting schedule kare.?
Asked Manvi, they have to arrange one discussion meeting for Siya as suggested by Janak. Siya gave a positive response and the girls smile at her.
Meanwhile, the boys keep on looking at their wives, still having those scary
expressions on their faces.
BHARAT- kya kare bhaiya.?
Questioned Bharat, turning at his right
towards Ram.

LAKSHMAN- chalte hai. Bas charon hai, maa and choti maa nahi hai.
Lakshman had that happy smile, less number of ladies meaning less amount of scoldings.
SHATRUGHAN- but papa bhi nahi hai to save us from them.
Shatrughan's valid point made Bharat to nod in agreement and Lakshman to give a slap on his back.
LAKSHMAN- you think papa will save us in this.?
Another valid point from Lakshman and again a nod from Bharat, after which the three of them looks at Ram waiting for his approval.
RAM- chalo..
He said after a heavy sigh. The boys got up on their feet and one by one started descending down the staircase.
Thou the girls understood their presence, still they didn't showed any expressions on their face, still busy into their work. The boys stood in front of them, beside each other, trying to gain their attention.
URMILA- Shruti mail this one quickly.
Shruti nods at her and got busy into her laptop, while Urmila and Siya together got busy in the file and Manvi in her cellphone, no one paying any attention at them.

LAKSHMAN- yeh log to dekh bhi nahi rahi
hai.
Whispered Lakshman near Ram, quite audible for the girls.
RAM- ehhmm..
Ram cleared his throat in an attempt to gain their attention, while the girls keep on bowing their head into their respective devices, pressing their smiles.
BHARAT- whether they are angry or they are teasing us.?
Bharat whispered from the other side of Ram for which Ram uplifts his shoulders in an unknown expressions.
SHATRUGHAN- third option badla ka rakhe.?
Shatrughan's words made the girls to giggle more and the boys immediately noticed that. A push from Lakshman to Ram, made him to step forward towards Siya making Ram to look scared at him. Lakshman actioned him to start with his words and Ram cleared his throat again to gain their slash her attention.
KRANTI-arey...
When he was about to take her name, Kranti interrupts them causing the boys to turn towards her. She came near them from the direction of the kitchen and the boys looks scared at her. Shatrughan immediately placed his hand on right
cheek, thinking that Kranti might decorate
his cheek with a slap.
KRANTI- yeh kya hai.?
Questioned Kranti looking at his scary expressions and Shatrughan vigorously shook his head sideways.
LAKSHMAN- tooth ache.
Said Lakshman making the girls to chuckle and Shatrughan to pass a strange look at him.
KRANTI- kyu? Kya hua.?
Kranti forwards her hand towards Shatrughan and he immediately runs behind Ram, to hide himself, making Kranti more confused.
BHARAT- maa... Aap theek hai?
His question made Kranti to narrow her eyes a bit.
KRANTI- what will happen to me.? I am fit and fine.
Said Kranti uplifting her shoulders, after which she moves towards the girls to sit beside them.
SHATRUGHAN- ek baar check kijiye, kahi gussa to nahi aaraha.
He received a look from all three of his brothers to provoke Kranti. The girls hides their smile behind their hands and Kranti shook her head in disbelief.

KRANTI- kya hogaya hai tum logon ko.? Bhaang pikar aaye ho kya.?
The girls immediately burst into laughter, not able to control themselves more while the boys looks scared at them and then at Kranti. Till now, the boys have understood that Kranti is unknown about their bhaang party. Her expressions and questions told them that, and all thanks to their lovely wives who has not told their mother about this.
KRANTI- anyway. Is this the time to get up from your sleep.? Aadha dinn guzar chuka hai.
Said Kranti, almost scolding the boys who stood quietly in front of her, downcasting their head.
KRANTI- kal tum log late hogaye that's why I am not saying anything to you people. But now take care about this, festival chal raha hai.
The boys together nods in agreement at her, getting agreed with whatever their mother is instructing them. Shruti passed a wink at her sisters, after which she turns to look at Shatrughan who was standing quietly almost hiding himself behind Ram.
SHRUTI- Patliyala peg laga ke... Teri gali vich aake...
Shruti's song made Shatrughan to look at her in shock while the other boys turns to look at Shatrughan first and then at Shruti.

SHRUTI- Sab sudh budh hosh gawake, Deewani main Pagal mein Talli hogayi...!
The remaining girls giggles at her song and Shatrughan gulped his fearful emotions.
SHATRUGHAN- yeh konsa... Song ga rahi ho... Shruti...?
Shatrughan clenched his teeth actioning her through his eyes to not tease him in front of Kranti. While Kranti, observing their actioning looks confused at Shatrughan.
KRANTI- till now, does anyone asked you to not say those faltu jokes.? Then why Shruti will not sing this type of song.?
Shruti showed him her tongue to tease him and Shatrughan nods dramatically at Kranti. Ofcourse, she will not utter a single word against these girls.
URMILA- eehmm.. maa..
Urmila's voice made Lakshman to immediately turn towards her, he knows something is up to her now.
URMILA- I love you maa...
Urmila moves towards Kranti and wraps her arms around her from her back while staring Lakshman with her mischievous smile.
LAKSHMAN- areh ? Sasumaa par itna pyaar.?

Lakshman placed his finger on his lips, nodding his head sideways, actioning Urmila to not tell anything to Kranti. While she keep on teasing him with her hiding smile.
URMILA- you are our pyaari maa, isliye. I lovvvvve you maa ...
The extra strech in the word "love" made Lakshman to make a cry baby expression and Urmila giggles looking at him.
MANVI- dii, papa ka message aaya hai.
Said Manvi all of a sudden, passing her cellphone towards Siya.
MANVI- he is asking about tax papers. Kya bolu.?
The boys immediately turns to look at Bharat, in a way to ask him what his wife is upto. For which he gave a confused look at his brothers first and then at Manvi.
SIYA- they are withhold.
Said Siya and Manvi immediately started typing something in her cellphone.
MANVI- withhold. Double H na didi.?
Bharat immediately choked hearing her "double H" for the spelling of that particular word. Manvi looks at him with her smirking expressions when he heard Kranti.
KRANTI- tumhe kya hogaya.?

Asked Kranti and Bharat shook his head sideways, with a light smile on his face.
MANVI- W-I-T- Double H-O-L-D
Manvi purposely spelled the whole word while typing down into her cellphone and Bharat closed his eyes hiding his face into his palms. The girls keep on giggling and smiling and smirking at their expressions in front of Kranti. Ram motioned his eyes towards Siya, waiting for her to speak slash tease him. She smiles at him first after which she turns to look at Kranti.
SIYA- maa.. aap puchengi nahi inn charon. se, ki in logon ne kal kya kya kiya.?
Ram's eyes went wide and so as his brothers after hearing Siya's teasing question. Kranti smile at her and then turns towards her sons who were still looking at Siya.
KRANTI- oh yes, what did you all do in your night out.?
The boys together turns to look at Kranti with their "puppy face" expressions.
SIYA- ha ha.. tell maa, what you people did in that resort.? Kya khaya, kya piiyyya..??
Her "piya" word had a different tone which made Ram to scrunched his eyes looking at her, as in requesting her to not tease him. While the girls keep on giggling at their reaction.
SIYA- waise, chakkar to nahi aarahe hai na.? I mean you all are feeling dizzy.?

The boys observed Kranti's questioning look. They were ready to get shoot with a lot of questions from their mother. Already downcasting their head in front of the ladies the boys closed their eyes praying for their upcoming state.
"Didi....."
A call from Sumitra from kitchen made Kranti to stop with her about-to-ask question to them.
KRANTI- aayi...
She replied her, getting up from her place. She started moving towards the direction of the kitchen keeping the boys to sigh in relief. At a sudden, the girls started laughing looking at them while the boys still have their embarrassed face now moving towards the couch to get down. URMILA-tch tch tch... Bechare.! Fattu.!
Said Urmila pointing towards each one of them who made a face at her, but didn't said anything in reply.
SHRUTI- bohot bade wale fattu didi.
Shruti blinks her eyes looking at them and they still looks in the same expressions.
MANVI- chalo, hamara badla to pura hogaya.
Manvi forward her hand towards the girls and Urmila and Shruti gave a clap to her while the boys looks in surprise slash shock at them. Siya got up from her place, moves towards the boys and stood in front of them crossing her hands. While the boys straighten themselves to sit properly looking at her with their bechara face.
SIYA- night out ka plan bhaang pine ke liye hi banaya tha na.?
Questioned Siya looking at each one of them for which Ram nods positively. It seems the teacher is questioning them and the four notorious boys are being all scared for their masti.
SIYA- from next time, saathme bhaang piyenge.
The four of them altogether looks at her with their shocking expressions and found Siya giggling at them. While the remaining girls started laughing, making the boys to look somewhat relieved plus more embarrassed now.
LAKSHMAN- kya bhabhi.? Dara diya aap logon ne.
Said Lakshman with a disbelief nod and Siya actioned to hit him on his back.
SHRUTI- what you people thought, hum log maa se aap logon ki chugli karenge.? Naa ji.!
The boys smile at themselves, for thinking like that while the girls keep on laughing at them.

URMILA- chalo whatever, you people had done with your long tamanna finally. Happy now.?
The boys together nods in agreement making the girls to smile in disbelief at them. The worker brought a tray of cups with him, coffee mugs for each one of them.
SIYA- areh bhaiya.! Bhaang laani chahiye thi na, kyu Laksh.?
Lakshman remembered his said words at the time to tease girls. He smile in embarassment looking at Siya and everyone started laughing at him.

******

MANDIRA-I hope I have not dissapointed anyone.
Said Mandira, turning her sight around her to find no one in the living area. Kranti shook her head in denial, with a light smile on her face.
KRANTI- no maasi. Please have a seat.
She offered her to rest on the couch and Mandira nods at her in agreement.
She has visited in Raghuvanshi palace, ofcourse after a long time, last time she has visited was at the time of the three couples anniversary party. She is aware about whatever happened in their family, who is not aware of that the whole country is known about the "drama" at the always- in-news Raghuvanshi family. And after knowing about Siya's safe return, Mandira wished to meet her. She asked Kranti's permission for that, and witnessing the genuine care and concern from her voice, Kranti asked Mandira to visit their place.
KRANTI- me bulati hu Siya ko.
Said Kranti, after both of them got down on the couch. She turns to call Siya when her eyes falls on Manvi, who was moving towards the stairs.
KRANTI- Manvi..
She turns towards her mother-in-law and started moving towards her. Greeting Mandira with a namaste and a smile, Manvi took her blessings by touching her feet.
KRANTI- god bless you.
Manvi passed a light smile at her and turns to look at Kranti.
KRANTI- Siya ko bula lao. Maasi wants to meet her.
Manvi nods at her after which she turns to leave towards the direction of Siya's room.

Meanwhile, Lakshman, who was standing upstairs watching the two ladies with his narrowed eyes looks a bit angry and dissapointed.
SUMITRA- Lakshman..
Sumitra's call made him to turn to look at her, she was standing beside him.
LAKSHMAN- nani kyu aayi hai yaha choti maa.?
His angry question made Sumitra to hold his hand, after which she actioned him to keep quiet.
SUMITRA- she is your nani. Won't she visit here to meet her kids.?
Lakshman rolls his eyes, having a disinterested expressions on his face.
SUMITRA- Siya se milne aayi hai maasi.
Lakshman didn't said anything. He folded his hands and turns his face towards the opposite side, away from Kranti and Mandira who were busy having a talk.
SUMITRA- aise react mat karo Laksh. She is genuinely concerned for Siya.
Lakshman motioned his eyes towards Sumitra, and looking at her smiling face he decided to melt his brewing dissapointed emotions.
SUMITRA- she has changed a lot. I could see that.

Said Sumitra, while turning her face downstairs at the two ladies. Lakshman again didn't said anything for a moment after which he takes Sumitra's hands in his, which made Sumitra to look at him.
LAKSHMAN- I hope aap sahi ho choti maa. Because I still don't believe nani.
Sumitra smile at him with a light positive nod.
SUMITRA- apni nani par trust nahi hai, but atleast trust your maa.
Again his expressions changes, this time Lakshman looks more convincing. Sumitra forwards her hand towards him to cup his face.
SUMITRA- didi will not let anything or anyone to harm this family. I believe her.
Said Sumitra with a confident smile and this time Lakshman too got a smile on his face.
SUMITRA- I will not force you, bas suggest karungi. Maasi se ek baar mil lena.
Lakshman nods in agreement at her suggestion, getting agreed to meet Mandira before she leaves. Both of them looks at Siya, who goes down the staircase with her sisters behind her.
Mandira got up from her place, witnessing Siya coming towards her. The remaining two girls, Urmila and Shruti moves closer to her and touch her feet to take her blessings.

MANDIRA- god bless you.

Smile Mandira, touching their head respectively. She turns to look at Siya who was standing beside Manvi. Siya moves towards her and bends in front of her when Mandira placed her hand on her head.
MANDIRA- god bless you.
She took the hold of Siya from her shoulders and smile at her lightly.
MANDIRA- how are you.?
Siya blinks her eyes, nodding at her positively.
SIYA- me theek hu nani. How are you.? Asked Siya while Mandira left her hold.
SIYA- how is your health.? You're doing good na.?
Mandira's smile widened at her genuine questions which made her to nod at her in agreement.
MANDIRA- aao.. betho.
Mandira actioned her to sit beside her and Siya followed her. Meanwhile the girls keep on looking at each other and then at Kranti who was smiling at Siya and her maasi.
MANDIRA-I was eager to meet you since long. Aaj socha mil hi lu.

Siya again nods at her, she has
understood why Mandira wanted to meet her. She is getting lots of calls and messages from her family and friends asking about her wellbeing. Few of them she replied, which she knows are genuinely concerned about her. And few she ignored which she knows are only having their timepass to poke their nose in their matter.
MANDIRA-I have brought something for you.
Mandira turns towards her bag and took a small box from it, which she forwards towards Siya.
MANDIRA- you love besan ka laddoo na. I have prepared for you.
The girls and Kranti went surprised with her loving gesture towards Siya. While Siya became overwhelmed with the sudden concern, she knows Mandira is not faking. She could read from her face, the amount of hatred she had for her and Ram is now to be seen no where, Mandira is changed.!
SIYA- thank you... Nani..
Those words came out as a whisper from Siya and Mandira shook her head lightly.
MANDIRA- I can't prepare delicious like your maa. But yes, I have tried.
Siya immediately opens the lid of the tiffin, taking a small sweet from it. She took a bite of the laddoo after which she smiles whole heartedly looking at Mandira.

SIYA- it's really yumm nani. I loved it.
Her genuine tarif made Mandira to smile at her. The girls too smile witnessing this unique picture in front of them and so as Kranti who already got tears of happiness in her eyes. Mandira placed her hand on Siya's head, gaining her attention.
MANDIRA- Khush raho.
Her blessing brought tears of joy to Siya's eyes. She don't know why but she felt really happy at that moment. She immediately hugged Mandira, making her to look surprised.
SIYA- thank you nani.
Mandira hugged her back, placing her
hand on her back with a smile on her face.
MANDIRA- don't worry Siya. Sab theek hojayega.
Kranti and the girls smile at her genuinely concerned words for Siya. They look at each other with a happy smile and then turns towards both of them- Mandira caressing Siya's back and Siya smiling at her wiping her tears.
Lakshman too turns to look at Sumitra who wipes her own tears. He wrapped his hand around her shoulder, in a side hug. LAKSHMAN- I have believed you.

He said with a smile and Sumitra turns to look at him. He has said that he believed Mandira's change of heart and Sumitra nods at him happily.

******

At night, after their dinner, Siya is at the terrace area of the house. Her hair placed at her left side on the shoulder while running her fingers through the strands, Siya have a light smile on her face while staring the outside stary night.
RAM- Siya...
She heard Ram's call, he is searching for her. She turns towards the entrance and answered him in the same pitch.
SIYA- Ram... terrace..
She waited having her eyes at the direction for a moment, after which she found Ram making his entry there. They both smile at each other, and Ram moves closer to her standing beside her.
RAM- so.? Wassup.!
Siya shook her head sideways, again turning her face towards the sky and Ram followed her sight while resting his hands on the railing.
RAM- started with your office work.?

His question got a nod from her side with a "hmm". He has witnessed her working till the evening with her sisters, after which she got busy into her household work. Both of them didn't got that chance to have a talk for the whole day, but Ram was happy to witness her keeping herself busy.
SIYA- got to know about the ongoing work. Kaam par jyada dhyan nahi tha kisika bhi.
Siya said with a sad smile, now having her head bowed down. While Ram turns to
look at her now standing while facing her.
RAM- kaise hoga? We all were busy with something else.
He said while crossing his hands near his chest and Siya nods lightly, without saying anything. She still was separating her tangled strands with her fingers and Ram's eyes falls on that.
SIYA- I disturbed everyone, hai na.?
Ram wanted to scold her for those questions, but he didn't said anything like that. When she didn't got anything from him she turns to look at him and Ram got a smile on his face.
RAM- why don't you start with your dance Siya.?
He ignore to answer her that question and Siya have understood that. She got a smile on her face, a sad smile, after which she
again motioned her eyes towards her hair and Ram too looks at her fingers doing its work.
SIYA- mann nahi kar raha hai.
She is not having that mann for dance.? This is really something very weird and disappointing. Ram got that expression on his face, the dissapointed one. He took a step closer to her and forwards his hands towards her hair, now doing the work she was doing. Siya takes her hand back, and Ram started arranging her hair properly removing the tangles.
RAM- try for once, you will get back with that mood.
Ram's suggestion to start her dance again made Siya to say nothing, she simply nod at him lightly. Ram moves behind her, taking her all hair in his hold to tie a choti out of it.
RAM- Siya... Me office ja sakta hu.?
Siya's expressions changes all of a sudden, her eyes became slightly wide. While Ram, looks at her expressions from behind, trying to check her face. He divided her hair into three parts, and started twisting each part on each other to tie a proper choti while waiting for Siya to answer him. Meanwhile, Siya was busy in her thoughts, thoughts about Ram going to office. The same feeling she got when he has asked her about his night out plan. But at that time, it was for a limited time. And now, going to office is something scary for Siya to feel. She suddenly remembered Kranti's words, the discussion she had with her mother-in-law, who has asked her to face her fears and not to feel scared about anything.
RAM- Siya..
He has asked her for the rubber band while forwarding his hand towards her. Siya placed the band on his palm and Ram started tying it around her end of the choti. After completing his work, he took the hold of her from her shoulders and placed a kiss on her back of the head, which made Siya to close her eyes. He got back to his place, standing beside her and Siya turns to look at him.
SIYA- I want to have a talk with you.
Her suddenly said words made Ram to look at her for a moment. He has read her eyes, he knows she is ready to pour her heart slash feelings in front of him.
SIYA- I... I want to.. tell... You..m something..
Siya said with a stammer, her fears are again covering over her face. Ram takes her right hand in his and envelopes it in between his both the hands. He nods at her with a light blink, asking her to continue with her words.
SIYA- Ram... That day... I was.. working in kitchen.

Siya started to tell him, that day's incident which made her confused with her own reaction. He gulped her newly formed emotions, taking a short pause to continue while Ram waited for her, tightening the grip on her hand. She has felt that tight grip, rather understood that what he meant. He said he is there with her, which gave her that confidence to speak more.
SIYA- I was about to chop with that knife. But pata nahi kyu, achanak se... Wo knife ko dekhkar, I felt something... Something weird.
Ram's eyes went narrowed as he went totally confused with whatever she is saying or said. While Siya again got those moist eyes which she immediately wipes from her other hand.
SIYA- I suddenly got that incident in front of my eyes. When that... Indrajeet... informed me about.. Lakshman.
Ram's expressions changed, now he has understood what she meant exactly. He has started feeling the shiver on her hand, and to calm her down he moves closer to her. He wrapped his one hand around her shoulder, caressing her lightly while from his other hand still had her hold.
SIYA- me darr gayi thi Ram. I don't know what happened to me that time. But I felt something weird, something unusual.
Siya keep on telling him about her feelings, those feelings which she herself is unaware about. While Ram keep on caressing her shoulder, trying to soothe her with his touch.
SIYA- nowadays, I get easily scared with every little thing. Mujhe kuch horaha hai kya Ram.?
Her innocence filled question gave pain to Ram, and he immediately shook his head sideways. He pulls her towards him and Siya wraps her arms around him in a hug.
RAM- kuch nahi horaha hai Siya. It's absolutely normal.
He said with continuous pat on her back, trying to make Siya to calm her feelings.
RAM- you were caged there for a long time. Being there in a toxic surrounding has made you to feel scared and have those unnecessary thoughts.
Siya closed her eyes while listening him, she knows he will have those answers for her fears. And yes, he is having, he is making her to understand what she is going through.
RAM- aap ne yeh sab pehele experience nahi kiya hai. Isliye you are into this trauma. Jo ki temporary hai baba.
Siya has nodded at his words, as in she has believed him. He keep on caressing her back for a while after which he caresses her back of the head.

RAM- give yourself some time. Try to understand and except those feelings which you are going through. Hmm.?
Siya again nods at him, and this time positively. He released her from his hug and both of them turns to look at each other.
RAM- dhire dhire sab theek hojayega. You will forget every bad memory Siya.
Ram placed his hand on her cheek and Siya got those tears in her eyes.
SIYA- aur agar theek nahi hua to.?
He got a scared expressions on his face, hearing those negative things from her always gives this kind of feeling to him. But earlier it was playful things, Siya talking negative was all in a joke. But now, it seems serious, Siya's voice told that she was asking seriously.
SIYA- what if something more bad happens.?
Ram immediately stopped him by placing his hands on her cheeks, cupping her face in between his hands.
RAM- aisa kuch nahi hoga. You have to trust yourself.
He wipes her tears, making her to blink her for a moment.
eyes
RAM- and if you can't trust yourself, then trust me. Mujhpar to trust karti hai na aap.?

Siya got a smile on her face and looking at her smile Ram too got a smile. She nods at him in agreement which made Ram to sigh unknowingly.
RAM- try to divert your mind. Office, ghar, dance, whatever you love, put your concentration in that. Hai na.?
Again a positive nod from her and again Ram felt relieved. He forwards his hands towards her, actioning her to come towards him. Siya wrapped her hands around him, resting her head on his chest while Ram digged her into him, tightening his grip on her.
SIYA- listen..
RAM- hmm..?
Siya took a pause, before preparing herself to speak what she wanted to.
SIYA- aap office jayiye.
Ram got a smile on his face. He felt happy that she tried to take step and have believed whatever he said right now. He nods at her and Siya smile more.
SIYA- I love you Ram.
His smile increased hearing that. He placed a kiss on his forehead which made both of them to close their eyes.
RAM- I love you infinite.!
A giggle slips off her mouth and she tightens the grip on him. That feeling, that relieved feeling she was waiting for, after sharing her heart with him finally she got that feeling.!

*****

Thanku 🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

93.1K 3.5K 77
DAUGHTER OF SITA AND RAM! 1st Book in Ramasutaa Series (FYI Kousalya=Princess of Kosala) An extraordinary tale of an ordinary girl Shreeyanee, who a...
99.8K 7.8K 64
#Book 2 Because of Nandani's condition Mamta decides to marry off her childrens, and her childrens abide by her decision. She chose her brother's dau...
56K 1.4K 43
*Under major edit* Ayodhya's precious gem put to trails by treason and treachery. Follow Prince Ram as he undergoes various obstacles in his life whi...
67.2K 8.8K 24
This is the sequel of RRR, so new readers please read it before starting this book. Agneya, the soon to be crown prince of Rakshatra, was bounded by...