cardigan, a. butler

By tayl0rscardigan

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁 (austin butler) (irl x social media) (simp4oliviar0drig0 Β©) HIGHEST RANKING #1 in austin bu... More

𝐢𝐴𝑅𝐷𝐼𝐺𝐴𝑁
π‘ŠπΌπΎπΌπ‘ƒπΈπ·πΌπ΄
π‘†π‘‚π‘ˆπ‘π·π‘‡π‘…π΄πΆπΎ
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thrity-eight
thirty-nine
fourty
fourty-one
fourty-two
fourty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
fourty-six
fourty-seven
fourty-eight
fourty-nine
fifty
fifty-one
fifty-two
fifty-three
fifty-four
fifty-five
fifty-six
fifty-seven
fifty-eight
fifty-nine
sixty
sixty-one
sixty-two
sixty-three
sixty-four
sixty-five
sixty-six
act two
sixty-seven
sixty-eight
sixty-nine
seventy
seventy-one
seventy-two
seventy-three
seventy-four
seventy-five
seventy-six
seventy-seven
seventy-eight
seventy-nine
eighty
eighty-one
eighty-two
eighty-three
eighty-four
eighty-five
eighty-six
eighty-seven
eighty-eight
eighty-nine
ninety
ninety-one
ninety-two
ninety-three
ninety-four
ninety-five
ninety-six
ninety-seven
ninety-eight
ninety-nine
one hundred
one hundred & one
one hundred & two
DISCLAIMER - pls read
one hundred & three
one hundred & four
one hundred & five
one hundred and six
one hundred & seven
one hundred & eight
one hundred & nine
one hundred & ten
one hundred & eleven
one hundred & twelve
one hundred & thirteen
one hundred & fourteen
one hundred & fifteen
one hundred & sixteen
one hundred & seventeen
one hundred & eighteen
one hundred & nineteen
NEW FANFIC
one hundred & twenty
one hundred & twenty-one
one hundred & twenty-two
one hundred & twenty-three
act three
one hundred & twenty-four
lets talk
one hundred & twenty-five
one hundred & twenty-six
one hundred & twenty-seven
one hundred & twenty-eight
one hundred & thirty
one hundred & thirty-one
one hundred & thirty-two
one hundred & thirty-three
one hundred & thirty-four
one hundred & thirty-five
one hundred & thirty-six
one hundred & thirty-seven
one hundred & thirty-eight
one hundred & thirty-nine
one hundred & forty
one hundred & forty-one
one hundred & forty-two
one hundred & forty-three
one hundred & forty-four
one hundred & forty-five
one hundred & forty-six
one hundred & forty-seven
one hundred & forty-eight
one hundred & forty-nine
one hundred & fifty
one hundred & fifty-one
one hundred & fifty-two
one hundred & fifty-three
one hundred & fifty-four
one hundred & fifty-five
one hundred & fifty-six
one hundred & fifty-seven
one hundred & fifty-eight
one hundred & fifty-nine
one hundred & sixty
one hundred & sixty-one
one hundred & sixty-two
one hundred & sixty-three
one hundred & sixty-four
one hundred & sixty-five
one hundred & sixty-six
one hundred & sixty-seven
one hundred & sixty-eight
one hundred & sixty-nine
one hundred & seventy
one hundred & seventy-one

one hundred & twenty-nine

1.8K 81 35
By tayl0rscardigan

one hundred & twenty-nine, grammys

the night of the grammys had finally rolled around and elsie was nervous to say the least.

it was her first time being nominated for the award show and she would be performing a new song that she hadn't even released yet.

not to mention she was going against her best friend for most of the categories she was in and she wanted more than anything for harry to win because he had worked so hard to be where he was at.

despite her nerves, elsie was relieved that hayden would be there next to her throughout the ceremony.

no matter the outcome, whether she won an award or not, she was just happy to be even nominated.

"are you nervous?" hayden asked as the two approached the red carpet.

"yeah but i think i'm more excited than nervous. i'm just happy we're sitting with harry." elsie breathed out with a smile before hayden and elsie posed for the paparazzi.

"hayden, elsie!" they yelled as hayden and elsie smiled for the camera.

the two soon split up to take pictures by themselves before rejoining each other and walking hand in hand inside of the building.

elsie was instantly greeted by harry, a huge smile finding it's way onto her face as she embraced her longtime friend.

"god, i am so relieved to be sitting with you." she breathed out in relief.

"i could say the same. i can't believe you're performing and you didn't tell me. are you nervous at all?" harry asked as the two pulled away from each other.

"honestly, yeah. it's my first time performing since my, um, my accident and i guess i'm just nervous that i won't exceed my own expectations." elsie admitted.

"listen to me, you are one of the best performers i know. the fact that you were able to overcome your mental and health struggles is inspiring. everyone in this room will be cheering you on as you return as an artist." harry comforted her causing the girl to smile softly at him.

"thank you, h." elsie smiled before the three were joined by lizzo.

"elsie! you look absolutely gorgeous!" lizzo gushed as the two singers hugged.

"stop, you are stunning!" elsie smiled as they pulled away from each other.

"i heard you're performing! which one is it so i can prepare my tears?" lizzo remarked earning a laugh from elsie, harry and hayden.

"it's actually an unreleased song that i plan on releasing tonight at midnight." elsie informed the singer.

"i just know you're gonna absolutely kill it!" lizzo exclaimed, giving elsie more reassurance.

soon, more artists filled the room and took their seats as the award ceremony started to begin.

"these are the nominees for best pop vocal album." the announce smiled after the performances.

"voyage, abba. 30, adele. music of the spheres, coldplay. special, lizzo. harry's house, harry styles. love, e, elsie verona."

elsie glanced towards harry with an encouraging smile before the two intertwined their hands.

"and the grammy goes to... who is it? harry's house, harry styles!" jennifer lopez exclaimed as everyone cheered for harry as he covered his face with his hands.

she stared at harry in disbelief before hugging him excitedly.

once harry had climbed the stage, he hugged jennifer before grabbing the grammy from her hand and turning to face everyone.

"thank you so much. this album, from start to finish, has been the greatest experience of my life. um, for making it with two of my best friends, to playing it for people has been the greatest joy i could have asked for.

so i want to thank rob, jeffrey, tommy, tom, tom, tyler, and everyone who inspired this album, everyone, all my friends who supported me through it. thank you so much. i wouldn't be here without you. thank you so much.

finally, i'd like to thank my absolute best friend in the entire world, elizabeth gwendolyn verona, or as most of you know her, elsie. you have been one of the greatest people i've ever met. you inspire me everyday because of your strength and determination. i couldn't have done this without you. thank you, ellie." harry smiled as everyone clapped while elsie wiped away her tears.

-

after a few more awards, to which elsie won best pop group/duo performance with harry, the sin her stood backstage as she got ready to perform her unreleased single.

"and here to perform her new song i did something bad coming out tonight is elsie verona!"

"i never trust a narcissist, but they love me.

so i play 'em like a violin and I make it look oh-so-easy.

'cause for every lie i tell them, they tell me three.

this is how the world works, now all he thinks about is me.

i can feel the flames on my skin, crimson red paint on my lips.

if a man talks shit, then i owe him nothing.

i don't regret it one bit, 'cause he had it coming.

they say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?" elsie sang as she moved around the stage as everyone in the crowd cheered for her.

"they say I did something bad, but why's it feel so good?

most fun i ever had and i'd do it over and over and over again if i could.

it just felt so good, good." elsie joined in with her background dancers as they danced in sync.

"i never trust a playboy, but they love me.

so i fly him all around the world and I let them think they saved me.

they never see it comin', what I do next.

this is how the world works, you gotta leave before you get left.

i can feel the flames on my skin, he says, 'don't throw away a good thing.'

but if he drops my name, then I owe him nothin'.

and if he spends my change, then he had it comin'.

they say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good?

they say i did something bad, but why's it feel so good?

most fun i ever had and i'd do it over and over and over again if i could.

it just felt so good, good.

they're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one.

they got their pitchforks and proof.

their receipts and reasons.

they're burning all the witches, even if you aren't one.

so light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up).

light me up, go ahead and light me up (light me up).

light me up (light me up), light me up (light me up).

they say i did something bad, then why's it feel so good?

they say i did something bad, but why's it feel so good?

most fun i ever had and i'd do it over and over and over again if i could.

it just felt so good, good.

oh, you say i did something bad, then why's it feel so good, good?

so bad, why's it feel so good? why's it feel, why's it feel so good? (bad) it just felt so good, good."

cheers errupted throughout the theater as elsie breathed heavily with a smile on her face.

singers like beyonce, taylor and adele clapped for her as she placed a hand over her heart with a fond smile.

after her performance, elsie made it back to her seat for the last award of the night, album of the year.

"let's take one more look at the outstanding nominees tonight for album of the year." trevor noah announced.

"voyage, abba. 30, adele. un verano sin ti, bad bunny. renaissance, beyonce. good morning gorgeous (deluxe) mary j. blige. in these silent days, brandi carlile. music of the spheres, coldplay. mr. morale & the big steppers, kendrick lamar. special, lizzo. harry's house, harry styles. love e, elsie verona."

"and the grammy goes to... elsie verona!"

elsie covered her mouth in shock as tears filled her eyes while everyone stood and clapped for her.

elsie immediately turned to hayden and pulled him into a hug before turning to harry and hugging him as well.

after hugging harry, she hugged lizzo as well before making her way to the stage as everyone cheered for her.

once elsie took the stage, she hugged her fan before grabbing the grammy and standing in front of the mic.

"holy shit." elsie cursed causing everyone to laugh at her remark.

"this honestly feels so surreal. when writing this album, i was going through a very hard time and i took all my anger, betrayal and hurt and i created a masterpiece that is love, e. a few months ago, i went through a very dark time and i honestly did not think i would be here in front of you all accepting this award.

this award signifies strength and sacrifice that i've made in the past year and i want all the young girls and boys in the world to know you are loved. you are cared for. you are everything. you matter.

i want to thank my best friend florence pugh for being there every step of the way throughout this entire process.

i want to thank the best lads i've ever met, niall, louis, harry, zayn and liam because without them, i wouldn't be the person that i am today.

i want to thank my sister, jackie, for believing in me when no one else did, not even myself.

i want to thank andrew garfield for telling me that i matter in this world and for supporting me the last nine years.

finally, i want to thank my wonderful boyfriend hayden for showing me what love is suppose to feel like and for loving me on the days when i don't love myself.

i also want to dedicate this to priscilla and lisa marie presley. i love you both so much and this is for you, lisa. thank you."

everyone cheered for elsie as she hugged the grammy close to her chest.

despite all of the downfalls she had faced in the last year, she had prevailed and became a grammy award winner.

BELLA'S CORNER

all i have to say is ELVIS WAS ROBBED...

AND SO WAS ANGELA BASSETT!!!

anyway, i'm changing who wins when the oscars come..

should i write about the sags and brits?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 750 41
I don't talk much anymore. In fact, I don't talk at all.
6.1K 410 21
One step can change your life; √ Luke Hemmings + Ariana Grande √ Calum Hood √ Ashton Irwin √ Niall Horan √ Zombies 1.24.16.-2.15.16
7.1K 84 12
Some aren't sickfics.
314K 5.1K 89
Luke Hemmings Michael Clifford Calum Hood Ashton Irwin + Harry Styles Liam Payne Niall Horan Louis Tomlinson And Zayn Malik