Beauties And Beasts || Taeggu...

بواسطة _A_for_ARMY__

Where the cold CEO Jeon Jeonggukk , also known as JJK in underground mafia, falls for a cute boy named Taehyu... المزيد

Preview
1 | Twins |
2 | Mr. Bunny |
3 | Petal |
4 | Smile |
5 | Brothers |
6 | Hyung |
7 | Date |
8 | Plan |
10 | The end |
11 | Duty |
12 | Meetings - II |
13 | Work |
14 | Kids |
15 |Text|
16 | Apologies |
17 | Memories |
18 | Preparation |
19 | Friend |
20 | ✨The Date✨ |
21 | The Date - II |
22 | Moon |
23 | Talk |
24 | Anger |
25 | Saviors |
26 | Deficiency |
27 | Chocolate |
28 | Sleepy |
29 | Trouble |
30 | Meetings-III|
31 | Secrets |
32 | The Christmas |
33 | Gift |
34 | Monster and Angel |
35 | Twins pt II |
36 | Kim Taehyung |
37 | Ideal couple |
38 | Using |
39| Kiss |
40 | Something |

9 | Meetings |

3K 172 50
بواسطة _A_for_ARMY__

"Sir, They're here. "

The blonde-haired male averted his eyes from the documents he was studying and nodded to his assistant in response.

He fixed his coat and moved the documents aside to welcome the guest. The door opened revealing a tall young man in formal wear.

"Good morning, have a seat " He welcomed.

The man extended his hand to the blonde CEO which he received with a professional smile. "Cha Eunwoo " the guest introduced himself.

The blonde nodded and asked, "Can you tell me why are you here Mr.Cha ?"

"Just one piece of information... Not to Bangchan, the CEO of SKZ co-operations.... It's to Christopher, the leader of Strayz. "

The blonde, aka, Bangchan dropped his smile a bit and nodded to proceed.

"How can you call yourself a good leader if you couldn't even protect one of your guys"

Bangchan narrowed his eyes.

Eunwoo stood up and leaned on the table ..." Seungmin....."

.

.
.

.

People were busily walking around on the platform trying to get their train or to get to home or school or college or somewhere they should be. But some of them got distracted because of 2 grown males laying on the floor ... hugging?

"Koo .., people are watching," V told the younger while holding him tighter. But he doesn't mind the stares as long as he could hold his 'koo'.

"Let them watch and be jealous of me" Jungkook's voice was muffled as his face was buried in V's chest.

V chuckled as he held him tighter while trying to get up. They both finally stood up.

Now V got a traveler bag in his back, 3 shopping bags, a guitar, and a 64kg boy clinging onto him. Good this he has enough stamina to walk with all this. And Jungkook knows that (⁠ ͡⁠°⁠ ͜⁠ʖ⁠ ͡⁠°⁠)

.

.

.
.

.

"I decided to help you" Jimin exclaimed "and.. you're welcome"

Taehyung looked at him with a dead eye. "Wow thanks" His voice contained no life while he was sitting at the bedside.

Jimin grinned ear to ear and took out a handful of shopping bags. " Let's begin preparing you"

"Jiminshi it's 4:30 am and I want to sleep"

Jimin shook his head in disbelief. "Today is your most awaited date with the most amazing man in Korea, no, the world..."

"It's not a date and also I'm sensing a hidden agenda behind your sudden interest in our relation" Taehyung yawned.

Jimin gasped. "You're doubting me? ME? Me, who has always been there for you? Me who has been your bestie and soulmate for years, me who has been. "

"Stop. Now you're being dramatic " Taehyung had his half-eye closed.

"I have to tell you. you're mean when sleepy "

"Then it's better you just let me sleep," Taehyung said before crawling to his bed and covering himself with his favorite blanket.

"Taetae..... " Jimin whined but no response. "okay but I'll wake you up at 6... I have to train you for dialogues " Jimin mumbled before crawling under Taehyung's bed and hugging him.

.

.
.

.
.

"..... And those girls were drooling over him. I bet he was enjoying it. He even posed for their pics acting like he's a celeb well actually he's kinda .. and you know that Mr. Kang I always talk about, there's a rumor that he got married last year..." Jungkook was not giving his mouth some rest as he was excitedly talking to his boyfriend about anything that comes to his mind. And most of the things were already told by him before.

They were sitting on a park bench near the railway station.

V just kept his eyes on his koo all the time. Listening to him, eyes filled with all the love in the world. Feeling like  Falling in love for the first time.

"Why are you not kissing me ?" Jungkook's sudden tone change took V out of his Disney World.

"What?"

"Why are you not kissing me?" Jungkook repeated his question with a stern expression.

V just blinked.

"You know in dramas, when the lover is just blabbering nonsense their partner will stare a little and kiss them to shut them up... I've been talking stupid for hours and you're just staring at me. WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS ME ?!" Jungkook crossed his arms and V broke into a laugh.

"Now you're laughing at me" Jungkook angrily pouted.

V cupped Jungkook's face  "Oh my dear Koo, you watch too many dramas . I missed you like hell ... I can kiss you anytime later but now... I just wanna watch my world" he pinched his cheeks which are tinted with pinks shade by now.

"Aish my beast I've missed you too.." Jungkook hugged V around his neck and V securely held him by the waist.

Their sweet moment got interrupted when Jungkook's phone rang and its ringtone was a song played by V in his guitar which was gifted by Jungkook on their first anniversary.

"Koo, your phone's ringing"

"I don't care. I don't wanna leave you" Jungkook hugged him tightly.

"What if it's something important?"

"What is important? Not like Ggukk's gonna call me now... Wait ... Fuck! " Jungkook pulled out from the hug and took out his phone.

"Hey, Don't curse !!" V warned.

"Sorry .. but .." he checked his call log. "Oh s. I mean. .. It was Ggukk ! ... I forgot about today .. "

"I didn't know you have your bro's number." V rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder and peeked at the phone he was holding.

"He gave me his no. yesterday " Jungkook bit his nails trying to think of an excuse why he sneaked out of the house early this morning.

"Why?"

"I didn't tell you ?" Jungkook turned to him. V shook his head as a no.

"Long story ... But now I have to go " Jungkook got up and grabbed his backpack and ran.

"Wait.." V tried to call him.
Suddenly he was attacked by a hug and a messy quick kiss on his lips by Jungkook.

"Love you, bye " Then he ran off again.

V chuckled at his boyfriend. "Aish my cutie"
.

.
.

.

_________________

sorry for the short chapter, I was in a rush ... Ooops

too Boring?

Do you have any suggestions for Ggukk and Tae's meeting?

Sorry guys, I promised to post yesterday but due to some technical issues, I had to wait until 2 am to post this.

Anyway .. sorry for the late updates and mistakes.

And don't forget, I purple you guys 💜💜💜

-M ☽︎♡︎

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

282K 11.5K 59
‼️[BoyxBoy love story ]‼️ Jeon Jungkook , 19 years old boy fallen in love with his brothers best friend none other than Kim Taehyung, the handsome hu...
673K 31K 49
"I am p-pregnant, Taehyung and it is your's", Jungkook spoke with a crack in his voice, while trying to supress his sobs. "W-What?" ✧ Jungkook is a c...
10K 363 17
Jungkook has a daydream where the class president Kim Taehyung was going to fuck him. Jungkook and Taehyung are in the same class, yet they never tal...
527K 21.7K 80
Jeon Jungkook, also known by the name JK in business world is a very rude and cold person and one of the most richest and powerful CEO in the whole w...