Siren Dragon Slayers

بواسطة SyrenDragons

Two sister, trained in the middle of the sea. No one knew about their existence until the biggest storm of th... المزيد

Alone but Forever as One
A Delivery from Heaven
The Calling of Dragons
Water and Ice Above All
Sirens From Above
Those In between
Split by 'Death'
Forgeting the Pain is a Hardship
A Dragons Wrath
They Always Come In Pairs
A Familiar Taste of Poison
I'm Not Dead!
Not My Type
Frost Among Those Silver Eyes
She's My Dragon Too
Strange Encounter
Darkness Falls
Ocean Soul
Promising Future
The Upgrade
It's HERE!!

It's All For You

372 13 0
بواسطة SyrenDragons

Serena POV

I gasped as I was pulled out from my dream, I didn't remember falling asleep but I could definitely remember the wake up.

"What's wrong Princess?" Cobra was suddenly above me, inches away from my face. He was hungrier than salmon during mating season.

"N-nothing's wrong." I stuttered out, still jumpy from the crazy dream I had just had. I looked behind Cobra's head; it was still a brilliant bright blue, so I knew that I hadn't been asleep for long. "I just, had a weird dream."

"I know when you're lying to me angel. I can hear it in your thoughts, and in your voice." Cobra lifted one of his hearty hands up off of the ground and brought a strand of my hair up to his nose. "It wasn't just a dream, it was a nightmare. What was it about?"

"I don't know if I like this mind reading business." I replied, avoiding Cobra's question completely.

"I am sure that you will get used to it." He gave me his warm smile as I slipped out of his grip. "Now what did you dream about?"

I gave out a huge sigh, I didn't really want to repeat my dream out loud, and it was bad enough that I had to see it in my dream. "It was about my sister, it was like she was still alive. She was with those people that you said had killed her. They were on a train going somewhere; they said they were coming here to the home of the Saber Tooth guild." I shook my head. "It was a really weird dream, almost as if I was seeing things through her eyes. Guess my imagination is running wild."

"That is a pretty weird and crazy dream you had." Cobra laughed as he rolled off of me, but it didn't seem to reach his eyes. "What do you want to do today my Princess?"

"Well...." I pulled out the word, giving me time to sit on top of him. "I think that we should stay right where we are, and make the rest of the day our own. The Fairy Tail pests are more than likely on their way by now; I predict that they will be in town by sunset, dawn at the latest."

"I can think of a few things that I would like to do today." Cobra's current smile lit up his entire face this time as he pulled me in closer to him, my hips practically on top of his.

"Nothing like that is going to happen today." I stated, putting my hand on his chest preventing me from going any closer. "You could barely handle me kissing you; I don't want to think about how you would react if we took our cloths off. If anything today, we're going sightseeing."

"I can't, I am a wanted criminal." Cobra confessed looking away from my face.

"Are you seriously that high on the criminal scale?" I questioned, pouting a little bit as my sightseeing plans got smashed to the ground.

"I am that high Cupcake." Cobra explained. "If I went close to the city at all I would be thrown into prison faster than you can say ocean. I have done some pretty horrible things, and it has put me pretty high up there. I'm sorry that your plans....got smashed to the ground."

"It's fine; I mean sightseeing wouldn't be that fun to do anyway." I rolled my eyes, trying not to show how unimpressed I was. I lay down on my back and looked towards the sky for a moment before an idea popped into my head. "Do you have any experience flying?"

"Flight?" Cobra questioned, following my gaze towards the sky. "How can I possibly do that? I can't make wings like you can; I am just a second generation dragon slayer."

"True, you can't fly on your own....but I used to do this all the time with my sister." I smiled at him as I allowed my water wings to materialize. "You just have to take my hand, and trust me."

"But motion sickness....wont that be a problem?" Cobra was very hesitant to take my hand.

"Tell me Cobra, how did you often get around?" I doubted that he would walk around for most of his life; I mean I know motion sickness is a problem but that shouldn't stop you from living.

"I had this giant snake....she was my best friend." He seemed to be upset, great was I losing my empathy too? "I used to sit on her back all the time, it was amazing."

"See, she wasn't a vehicle to you, and I hope that I also am not one in your eyes." I smile down at Cobra as I lifted off into the air. "Now take my hand, a fly with me." He was still hesitant, but finally he grabbed my hand and we were off.

"I'm not sure about this; I mean you saw me as a vehicle." Cobra gave me a questioning look.

"I don't like spinning okay?" I pouted as I soared through the sky. "Just let that go already."

I took Cobra everywhere, we flew as close to the city as we could and looked at all the different sights. It was so beautiful, the mountains, and the cute little shops, the guild hall was pretty nice as well. I could have stayed in the air with Cobra all day, but something changed when we were over the train station. I saw them, the Fairy Tail guild. Natsu, the ice boy, the girl with all the weapons, the weird blonde girl with keys, and a girl that looked a hell of a lot like my sister. The little blue cat was around as well, seeing him made me think about Eric. I flew back to camp as soon as possible, if I hadn't I would have landed and Cobra would be gone forever.

As soon as we landed I ran over the ledge that was near our camp. Cobra followed me closely, but never questioned what I was up to. As soon as I blew the bubble though, he knew almost immediately what I was up to. I looked to the town; the poor town probably wouldn't last long after my fight with Fairy Tail. It was in the early hours of the evening when I sent the bubble that made a shift in the universe. The trees knew what was coming, the animals knew what was coming, but would the people feel it?

"I am at the mountain where I told the twins to go, I have been waiting for you and the snow. All that is left of me is the cold now, so come find me so I can take all the warmth from you. The bubble will tell you where to find me, good luck."

I blew the bubble away after giving it the last set of instructions. I watched it fly around the city one full time before it fell down in to the busy streets, it didn't take long before a line of flames entered into my vision. I questioned it for a moment before I remembered that Natsu was here, and fire was his thing.... though he did often over do it.

"Did you know Natsu before you guys met a few days ago?" Cobra questioned behind me as we watched the fire mix with Ice, it looked like something my sister would create but I knew it was the ice boy.

"I met him once or twice before, he won't remember though he was sleeping whenever I saw him." I smiled for a moment at the memory. "I knew them all, all the natural dragon slayers, my dragon used to bring me all over the ocean and every now and then we would stop by and see her friends and their slayers in training. None of them, not even the ones that killed their parents, struck me as human murderers. We are trained to slay dragons, so I was expecting at least one of to try to take over our parents. But never in my wildest dreams, did I think that we would be taking down each other."

"Well, it has to be done right?" Cobra put his arms around my waist. "If they are willing to take out one of their own kind, what is stopping them from trying to take out innocent people that can't save themselves?"

"You're right Cobra, before they hurt anyone else." I placed my hands on top of Cobra's and let myself lean into him. "For my sister and anyone else they have their sights on." We watched them get closer, and they were making very good time getting over to me. "Man they can really move when their mind is set on it."

"They sure can Princess, you have no idea." I could hear Cobra lightly laughing in my ear, it was a warm laugh and it brought a smile to my face. "You may have known Natsu when he was small, but I know him now and he is capable of anything."

"Then beating him is going to be a lot of fun." I felt an evil smile playing at the corners of my mouth; Cobra and I were becoming quite the evil team. I couldn't wait to see what would happen after we spent a few months together. "What are they like when they are fighting?"

"Well," Cobra paused for a moment, probably to think through his answer. "They like to use your weaknesses against you, they don't care what they are as long as they can make you upset. They even used the loss of my best friend, the one that I told you about, against me. They have no decency when it comes to things like that, everything is fair game. They made her out of ice with Gray's maker magic and it was like she was real....it was really cruel of them."

"That is downright awful of them; you don't mess with the dead." I pulled away when I estimated that they were a close enough range that we should quiet down. "Into the tree....I am not going to make this easy for them." I threw Cobra into the tree before jumping up myself.

"I hope you know, I could have made it up here on my own." Cobra complained.

"Would you hush?!" I demanded putting my hand over his mouth. "They are close; you can fight with me about it later." As we were bickering, the gang of Fairy Tail wizards broke through the brush below us.

"Where are they?! Where are they?!" The dragon slayer Natsu demanded as he broke a few of the bush branches. "Ga! That bubble was faulty, I can't see them anywhere!"

"Will you calm down? Just 'because you can't see them yet, doesn't mean they aren't here." It was the Ice wizard that was fighting with Natsu; I had to admit that he was very charming. But I knew he would be using my weakness against me, he would make my sister out of ice.

"Natsu, will you please just take a breath?" The woman in armor came out next. "Honestly you never take the time to smell the roses, if you take a moment I am sure you will be able to find them."

"Aye sir!" A blue cat, an exceed, came flying over the trees. "You just need to take a moment and use that smelling nose of yours."

"'Why must you guys walk so fast?' The lady asks forcefully." There was a weird clock that followed behind them, and inside it was a girl with blonde hair. It was most likely that girl that thought that using a water spirit against me was a good idea.

"Maybe if you didn't stop to summon your damn spirits all the time, maybe you would be able to keep up with us." The ice guy shot bitterly at her. I couldn't tell if the hostility was actually for her, or if it was because of the situation that they were put into.

"'You don't have to be rude Grey!' The Lady yells profusely." The clock spoke, damn that thing was weird. "'It's not my fault that you guys ran off!' They lady pouts, and now my time is up....tata!" And with a puff of some, the girl was left on her butt.

"Don't leave me yet! What if they run off again?!" Man it sounds like all that girl can do is complain.

"Gez, you guys move like lightening when you have your minds set on it." And there is was, my sisters voice ringing through the field. "I mean I was still in town, I had to follow your scents."

"Sorry Katherine, they don't often think about the new people." The spirit girl was over by....what looked like my sister....and her hand was around my sisters back.

"Get your hand off of her!" I couldn't take it anymore, seeing her and hearing her was about to bring me out of my comfy hiding place. "You don't get to touch her, even if she is fake."

"Who said that?!" Natsu was freaking out again, looking from side to side.

"If you can't see them, they obviously aren't beside you." Grey seemed to be the man of logic, it was a very attractive quality. "But you aren't crazy, because I heard it too."

"I know that voice!" My fake sister said, pulling away from the spirit girl.

"It's her." Eric, I heard Eric. He came out of the ice man's pocket. "Katherine, she is here."

And he is in on the fake sister too; these people were really starting to piss me off. Not only were they all pretending that she was real, and doing a very good job at it, but they had my best friend in on it. They probably had Penelope going along with it too, but even if she wasn't, she would be going along with Eric. Those two were like me and my sister, inseparable. But a time like that is gone now, since she was gone. Murdered by the people standing below me.

"Where is she though?" Grey asked looking around now with Natsu and everyone else in the clearing.

"You people...." I started before jumping out of the tree. "Need to really start looking up."

They all turned towards me, some of them shocked and others mildly impressed. These people were the weirdest bunch I had ever met, then again I haven't met very many people, but no one had to know that. The clearing was silent as we all looked at each other. It was awkward, Cobra was still above me keeping himself safe up in the tree; I was in the clearing with the Fairy Tail groupies, and my fake sister was at the back of the pack with the dressed up Eric....who for some reason was wearing a top hat....and Penelope. It was a stand off of wills, one that no one was really going to win.

"Hello Fairy Tail, it's nice to see you again. Sorry that it isn't under the best circumstances." I was taking control of the situation, and I didn't care if I had to destroy the whole world to win.

__________________________

Hello my dear readers, I hope that now the story is all filled in and it makes sense now. Sorry again about the wrong chapter being posted I will try harder to publish the correct one!! Thanks for still reading and to new readers.....hope the reading is going smoothly!!

~The Author

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

5.5K 58 33
Natsu and his team were coming back from a mission. They were arguing with Natsu about the mission. They said some things that hurt Natsu. The follow...
200K 4K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...
1K 47 21
Men believe that the best of people come from the worst of disasters. This is one of those cases. Xavier Shiryu was one of the inhabitants of a peac...
56.9K 1.3K 28
When a girl comes falling through the doors of a wizard guild called Fairy Tail, the wizards have no idea how powerful this girl is. Or how her past...