Saiki K in Jujutsu Kaisen.

By DeviousStone

A saiki k x Jujutsu Kaisen crossover the CP : Gojo Satoru x Saiki Kusuo ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Even though Saiki can't... More

chapter 0 : Hello world
chapter 1: Gojo Satoru
Chapter 2: A Psychic ignorance
chapter 3: Why
chapter 4: A cluster.
Chapter 5: My Bad.
chapter 6 : Dazed
chapter 7: Cool
chapter 8: Act calm
chapter 10: Fall
Chapter 11:Time (1/2)
chapter 11: Time(2/2)
Chapter 12: Hey...
Chapter 13: Time of...(1/2)
chapter 13: Times of... (2/2)
Chapter 14: Brothers.

Chapter 9: Pity?

3.5K 161 24
By DeviousStone

[ Doubts ]
At the bottom of Jujutsu High, Tombs of the star corridor. 15:34.

third person POV.

The fight was tense even though it has only just started seconds ago, sweats roll down his temple as dust covered his clothes. Getou breathe heavily looking on at the on going fight in the battlefield.

While Gojo was smiling in mockery at Toji, aiming to end the match with a bang.

He was experiencing a crisis.

What's with this disappointment. I Shouldn't care... But why does it feel wrong to ignore the casualty somehow. What's so different this time?

This uneasiness...you've become stronger, Satoru. And that concern me.

Getou think to himself as an intense pressure pulled him down. Like a sharp knife alarmingly close to his throat, any mistakes and it will decapitate him at any moment, he can't help but breathe with difficulties. Getou unintentionally grab his own neck. Trying to get a hold of himself.

Gojo declare in a low voice looking down on Toji .

" Throughout heaven and earth, I alone am the honored one "

Wasting no time, Toji moves quick to attack the floating Gojo but he never managed to hit him.

Toji breath hitched at the six eyes crazy gaze.

It seems, my times has come ...

Toji thoughts back about his family, the things he never regretted.

Unease.

Suguru Getou clenched his fist until his knuckles turn white at the feeling of being a weakling slip into his mind.

Am I so weak and useless now? Awfully painful to admit it.

Hollow...PURPLE!

Getou move before he even realised what he's doing, tackling Toji away from the blast. Gojo eyes widen in disbelief redirecting the attack away - he floats down with a grimace, Getou himself was guilty holding Toji down with the help of some curses.

Is this the correct decision...? Getou think to himself.

"YOU better have a good explanation" Gojo says walking over to the dazed Getou.

"Look at me, explain yourself Suguru!" Satoru with a frightening atmosphere, mercilessly stomping a foot down on top of the injured Toji.

There really aren't any good explanation for this. Suguru thinks to himself feeling helpless.

.
.
.
Jujutsu High, 16:34.

Walking out of the isolation champer Gojo sighed, adjust his glasses before complaining. " So annoying, he ruined everything and you take pity on him? Did ya have a concussion or are ya being brainwashed? "

"Pity is a strong way to put it. He's a useful ace to have on our side" Getou says looking down at the black pill in his hand.

It took a while for Gojo to calm down but his irritation towards Toji hasn't gone yet.

" What nonsense are you saying? Aren't we the strongest in Jujutsu High, why drag in this weirdo. You deserve a crown with 'the foolish king' written on it, a title I'll humbly make way for you"

"..." Foolish king Getou, remain silent.

"... "

" It's good that you both make it" Gojo remark make Getou stare up at him in surprise but a small smile greeted Suguru lips.

" It's good to see you too" Suguru admitted, putting away the black pill. 

Ding Ding Ding- the sound disrupt their conversation, with a lazy slouch to his movement, Satoru take his phone out and accept the call.

"Yo Shoko, what's the prob...? " Gojo grin fall off his face as he stopped dead in his track. A reaction Getou knew wasn't a good sign but what makes him so surprised?

" On my way now. " Taking off to the dormitory, Gojo left Getou alone to dwell on his own in the hallway.

.
.

Jujutsu High dormitory. Saiki room. 16:34

" Finally awake. You've cause a lots of trouble on us, you know" Shoko puffing out a smoke reminds after ending her call.

Saiki with his head covered in bandages like a mummy rеmаіnеd ѕіlеnt, unаblе tо rеасt, Shoko turn to look away at the distance like looking back at old memories.

" We Jujutsu sorcerer sustains various injury everyday ranging from minor to major" Shе said .

"And yours happen to be on the latter, with a curse objects impaled inside your skull it's risky to remove it without killing you instantly. Тhаt'ѕ whу, it's a surprise to see you've survived, I thought you would have turn into a vegetable instead or worse."

Was this what people's call a miracle? That's a good way to describe it.

"You know. І'vе witnessed mаnу dеаthѕ аnd ѕееn реорlе ѕіnk іntо а соmа fоr уеаrѕ. Thеn ѕіmрlу dіе оf wеаknеѕѕ. Ѕо, І thоught thаt І wаѕ аlrеаdу uѕеd tо іt tо ѕоmе ехtеnt. Ѕtіll, іt wаѕ concerning tо ѕее а frіеnd іn thе ѕаmе ѕіtuаtіоn."

Good grief...Aren't you still a student, talking like a veteran when your so young is concerning.

"Don't let yourself become like this again."

Shoko nonchalantly sit beside my bed putting out the cigarette before taking out a book and flipping through it.

"Well, you're as good as new now so I've been wondering. Where's Toritsuka ? Didn't he come with you to find the assassin" She said side glanced at the pair of temporary glasses on Saiki with amusement.

... How would I explain that I've no idea where I placed him.

..?

"That's a rather stupid expression you have there"

...

Saiki fеlt Gojo ruѕhіng оvеr. The door burst open slamming loudly on the wall as Gojo walks over scrutinizing his bandaged head, grasping his hand tight in a death grib.

What an over dramatic entrance...

"Saiki. Whу dіd уоu dо ѕuсh а rесklеѕѕ thіng...?"

Ѕоrrу, Gojo. What I did was kinda dumb.

Actually scratch that it was admittedly dumb, I thought it would only hurts a little, maybe a scratch or burns here and there. Not a dramatic head shot scene.

"Tell me...How could you be compassionate enough to take a bullet head-on for no reason?"

What kind of person do you think I am? I'm not cold hearted enough to stand and watch.

" Some may says otherwise, I'd actually would like to know how you've survived" Shoko chuckle .

The two stared, awaiting for Saiki to spill the beans.Gojo tall figure loomed over Saiki sitting on his bed. While in doubt, Toritsuka voice could be heard from behind "Fuck!"

Thank god. Saiki sigh in his heart.

There were still some unanswered questions after he got back. He wanted to ask Saiki and, seeing that the door wasn't closed tightly, Toritsuka didn't think too much, directly pushing the door in, yet he had never expected that Gojo's and Shoko's to be there too.

"Hey! Cruel of you to abandon me like that" he shouted walking in with a clone of saiki following behind.

How has it been, you lazybones Ashio wave.

Saiki pushed Gojo away with a dark face. He couldn't help but praise Toritsuka for his good timing.

Looks like I owe you another favor.

++++++++++++++

A/N: Thanks for reading folks! Comments your thoughts if you have any ٩( ᐛ )( ᐖ )۶.

Suguru stay as a curse user : 1 vote

Suguru become a shaman: 3 vote

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.1K 1.9K 30
||Y/n Saiki is a 14 year-old girl who, (like her older brother), has unordinary psychic powers. You'll think, "Oh hey! both of your lives must be a d...
41.3K 2.8K 55
❝𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒄𝒂𝒏'𝒕 𝒃𝒖𝒓𝒏 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕'𝒔 𝒂𝒍𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒔𝒄𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅❞ "Maybe I wanted him to touch me." Satoru didn't think, holding her...
14K 462 31
You've just begun your fourth and final year at college. Exciting, right? Wrong. From boy troubles, to family drama, to drugs, sex, and all that, it...
199K 7.5K 31
Your grandmother had made some enemies in her time, leaving you with a powerful responsibility. Now the mark of death stains your face and it's up to...