SHIRT, charles leclerc

By lcvedior

feeling lost but i like it โ–ˆ REAL LIFE+SOCIAL MEDIA, leclerc ... More

SHIRT
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’๐’๐’†, 2019
CHAPTER ONE, announcement
CHAPTER TWO, chilly monaco mornings
CHAPTER THREE, fashion-ista!
CHAPTER FOUR, good morning barcelona
CHAPTER FIVE, pre-testing jitters
CHAPTER SIX, its not soccer...its football
CHAPTER SEVEN, lightning mcqueen
CHAPTER EIGHT, memory lane
CHAPTER TEN, rumour has it
CHAPTER ELEVEN, captain obvious
CHAPTER TWELVE, blurred
CHAPTER THIRTEEN, you've been robbed!
CHAPTER FOURTEEN, blazing
CHAPTER FIFTEEN, jpg
CHAPTER SIXTEEN, sparks
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN, cupid's unpleasant surprises
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN, failures and successes
CHAPTER NINETEEN, confusions && confessions
CHAPTER TWENTY, pure lust
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE, patience
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO, smooth criminal
TWENTY THREE, ocean's haze
TWENTY-FOUR, smooth operator
TWENTY-FIVE, distaste
TWENTY-SIX, bonds
TWENTY - SEVEN, intoxicated
TWENTY - EIGHT, aftermath
TWENTY - NINE, rebuttal
THIRTY, dread
THIRTY - ONE, ache
THIRTY - TWO, gutted
THIRTY - THREE, curiosity kills the cat
THIRTY - FOUR, hesitation
THIRTY - FIVE, dedication and determination
THIRTY - SIX, not yet
THIRTY - SEVEN, cursed
THIRTY - EIGHT, accusations
THIRTY - NINE, lando's minecraft obsession
FOURTY, charles's intuition
FOURTY - ONE, middle name
FOURTY - TWO, proposition
FOURTY - THREE, lingering stares
FOURTY - FOUR, garages
FOURTY - FIVE, distrust
FOURTY - SIX, personal driver
FOURTY - SEVEN, ready or not
FOURTY - EIGHT, a series of unfortunate events
FOURTY - NINE, rollercoaster of emotions
FIFTY, escalated
FIFTY - ONE, acceptance
๐’‚๐’„๐’• ๐’•๐’˜๐’, 2020
ONE, welcome juliette
TWO, elegance
THREE, hawkish horner
FOUR, formidable
FIVE, morning runs
SIX, home sweet home
SEVEN, don't mess with mama leclerc!
EIGHT, rendezvous
NINE, pretty when you cry
TEN, don't fret
ELEVEN, calculated
TWELVE, gossipers

CHAPTER NINE, not-so rookie of you

10.1K 247 31
By lcvedior

( NOT EDITED / PROOF-READ )

Juliette wasn't an open book.

Yes, she was a celebrity, who basically had her whole life written down on a wikipedia page. Yes, she was an outgoing person who overshared sometimes.

But she could be quite reserved at times. And now was one of them.

Charles and Juliette were sat in the car, on the way to the track for the Australian Grand Prix.

It felt as if someone had cranked the heat up all the way up. Juliette's throat was dry and her mind drenched in different scenarios and thoughts about how the race could go that day.

Charles had seen Juliette act in a similar manner before, but not to this extent.

Juliette's leg bobbed up and down repeatedly, as she gazed out of her window.

The Leclerc, placed a hand on her knee. "Relax."

Juliette's head snapped towards him. "I am relaxed."

Charles knew that when she was anxious, she was irritable as well.

"You haven't said a word since breakfast." Charles added, Juliette shrugged. "I'm just trying to get myself mentally prepared for this race."

"Juliette, you're starting in P4, your car is in great condition, and you're a great driver. There's nothing to mentally prepare about. Just go into the race and drive your ass off." Charles advised the brunette next to him.

Juliette always struggled to ask for help. She was just too stubborn to. And after Jules's death, it just made her struggle even more.

"Alright." Was all Juliette said. Charles frowned, he wasn't content with that response. But he let her be.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Juliette gripped around her steering wheel, as the employees moved her car into her set postion in front of the starting line.

She scanned over the cars in front of her. Valtteri Bottas was in P1, Lewis was P2, and Sebastian was P3.

This was going to be a tough race. Everyone in front of her were very experienced drivers, which did not help her confidence at all.

"Radio check."

"I hear you." Juliette spoke into the mic.

"Alright. As you know, we need you to try to overtake Vettel this race, and if not, then that's alright. Just defend your position."

"Copy that." Juliette nodded. As all the employees got off the track. A few moments passed.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two.

One.

Lights out.

Juliette pressed onto the throttle, her engine revving, as her car accelerated in speed. Charles was quite close to her rear wing, but she managed to get away as she increased the speed.

Her eyes followed Vettel, who was in front of her.

She attempted to over take him on the second turn, but that resulted in him swerving over to the right, covering the space that she had to over take him.

She grew frustrated, as she attempted to attack.

Some time passed, as Juliette did quite a few laps.

"Lap 27. You're on Lap 27. Try to keep pressuring Vettel"

"Copy that." Juliette responded, as she inched closer and closer to his car.

She then saw her chance. He had left a little pocket of space on the left of his car. Juliette and then maneuvered her car to that space, resulting in her car and his, going side by side.

The two drivers fought for dominance, and eventually, she won.

"Yes! Finally!" Juliette exclaimed, as she started to defend her position from the car behind her.

"That was an insane overtake. Keep defending your postion., and keep up the good work."

"Thank you." Juliette smiled, as she passed through multiple turns.

It was now nearing the end of the race, and Juliette had done a great job with keeping Vettel away.

"Lap 62. Four more laps to go."

"Okay." Juliette nodded.

The Brunette then sensed another car, quite close to hers.

"Who's behind me?" Juliette questioned.

"It's Verstappen."

"Keep pushing, don't let him pass."

"He passed Vettel?" Juliette asked.

"Yep. Keep pushing, Bianchi."

Juliette put a little more pressure onto the throttle. She gripped her steering wheel so tight, her knuckles turned white.

She defended well for the meanwhile, until she was at turn 10.

Max's car was directly next to hers, and he was definitely going to pass.

"Shit." Juliette muttered. As she attempted to pressure him out of his pocket of space. But he refused, and accelerated even more in speed.

Which resulted in him overtaking her.

"Fucking hell!" She yelled, as she attempted to retake her position.

"It's alright Bianchi, you're still in the points. Just keep defending your postion."

Juliette nodded, swallowing hardly.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Juliette had just finished her cool-down lap. And, she made it over the Ferrari Garage, where they pulled her car in.

The team members congratulated her as she exited her car.

She was P4. And Charles was P5.

They were pretty decent positions. Juliette was quite happy with her position.

She only wished that she could've defended her position better against Max. But landing a P4 in her first F1 race was fantastic.

She removed her helmet and balaclava. Beads of sweat trickled down her forehead, heavy breaths coursing out of her lips, as she smiled lightly at the cheery atmosphere.

"You had the best overtake in this race." Mattia complimented. "You did amazing."

Juliette thanked him. "Thank you, Mattia. I hope to get a better result next race."

Mattia glanced at her with bewildered eyes. "Better result? This is a great result, especially for your first race."

Juliette smiled, silently thanking him once more. Before she glanced around, looking for Charles.

But he was no where to be found.

She furrowed her brows, assuming that he was already in the media pen.

Her PR manager, Suki, called her over, reminding her that she had some post-race interviews to attend to.

Juliette sighed, complying with the girl. As she made her way over to the media pen. Suki waved her over to one of the interviewers.

"Juliette Bianchi." The interviewer grinned. Juliette smiled in response. The reporter continued. "What an impressive race. What are your thoughts?"

"I definitely put in my all. And I'm quite content with the result." Juliette smiled. "Although, I'll definitely push for better results in the future."

"That overtake against Vettel was excellent. Even Vettel himself said so. Though, some are saying that it was just pure luck that you passed him. Any thoughts on that?"

Juliette clenched her jaw. What kind of question was that?

"Um, I don't agree. I tried to overtake him multiples times for quite a while in this race, and when I saw my chance, I took it. It's pure logic, really."

"So what you're saying is that what the fans are saying is illogical?" The reporter tried to pry.

That's when Suki stepped in, a evidently fake smile plastered on her face. "I think it's time for another interview."

Suki pulled Juliette to the side. Juliette let out a heavy breath. "She was totally trying to twist my words! That bitch."

Suki placed her hands on the brunette's shoulders. "We can't afford to get mad. Keep your cool. There's definitely gonna be even more nasty questions, just try to dodge them, or give a mature response."

"Alright." Juliette sighed. She couldn't endure being disrespected, or being pried at. She hated it.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

Juliette had finished recovery, and heard a knock at her room door in the Ferrari garage.

"Come in!" Juliette yelled, as she fumbled through her gym bag. Her eyes met Charles's, who had a neutral expression on his face. His

"Fancy a ride back to the hotel?" Charles questioned, his lips pursed. Juliette nodded. "Sure."

Charles nodded, mirroring her actions, before exiting the room, waiting for her outside.

He seemed tense, she didn't know why.

Juliette sighed, zipping up her Lululemon jacket, as she exited the room a few moments later as well.

Charles smiled half-heartedly at her, she returned the gesture.

Juliette wasn't one to overthink, especially when it came to one of her best friends. But Charles didn't seem right.

"What's up with you?" Juliette blurted out, in a more snappy manner than she intended to.

Charles furrowed his brows. "Nothing." Juliette rolled her eyes. "Sure. Why are you acting so tense?"

Charles sighed. "I'm just disappointed with my result today."

Juliette nodded. "It's only the beginning of the season, Charles. You have so many other chances to get a better result."

"Plus, P5 is still really good. You're in the points, and aren't that far from the podium. You should definitely be proud."

Charles didn't want to be in P5, he was used to getting podiums and pole positions. All he hoped for, was that this was just one bad race. And many more good ones were to come.

"Yeah, I know. I just didn't want to start my season like this."

Charles didn't want to admit it, but he was surprised that Juliette had beat him.

He didn't mean it in a rude way, he just expected himself to do better than a rookie driver, anyone would, really.

But Charles chose not to complain further. He waved his pessimistic thoughts off, and continued to converse with Juliette about some other topic.

ஓ๑♡๑ஓ

AUTHORS NOTE:
- just gonna let y'all know that...angst is definitely gonna make an appearance in the future 🤫🤫 +++ juliette and charles aren't gonna be all sunshine and rainbows for the whole book, so expect some interesting chapters later on 🙃

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

240K 3K 36
Alex was on a plane to Barcelona. Unexpectedly she made friends with two guys who sat next to her. They were touristing in the city. Thinking she wou...
686K 10.6K 75
แด€สŸแด‡ษดแด€ แด˜แด€แด แด‡สŸสŸษช แด€ ส™แดœ๊œฑษชษดแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แดกแดแดแด€ษด ษชษด แดแดษดแด€แด„แด. แด„สœแด€ส€สŸแด‡๊œฑ สŸแด‡แด„สŸแด‡ส€แด„ แด€ ๊œฐแดส€แดแดœสŸแด€ แดษดแด‡ แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ส€ ๊œฐแดส€ ๊œฐแด‡ส€ส€แด€ส€ษช. แด‡แด€แด„สœ สŸษชแด‹แด‡ แด›แด แด‡๊œฑแด„แด€แด˜แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ษชส€ สœแด‡แด„แด›ษชแด„ ส€แด‡แด€สŸษชแด›ษชแด‡๊œฑ แดษดแด„แด‡ ษชษด แด€ แดกสœษชสŸ...
1.1M 41.3K 65
โœงห–ยฐเฟ โ”Š ๐๐‘๐Ž๐๐‹๐„๐Œ๐€๐“๐ˆ๐‚. เผป โช๐ŸŽ๏ธโซ โ there isn't a word to describe how much i hate you โž โ would it help you find one if i...
292K 6.2K 33
๐—ช๐—ฒ ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ถ๐˜ ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ง๐—ฒ๐—น๐—น ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—น ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ ๐—”๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—œ'๐—น๐—น ๐˜€...