𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓸𝓻𝓬𝓮𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 ✾|...

Від AthenaWisdom1

✿✼:*゚:.。..。.:*・゚゚・* *・゚゚・*:.。..。.:*゚:*:✼✿   A Soulmate "Is someone who challenge... Більше

Epigraph
Prologue
°•~Rise of the Serpentine~•°
Rise of the Snakes
Home
Snakebit
Never Trust a Snake
Can Of Worms
The Snake King
Tick Tock
Once Bitten, Twice Shy
The Royal Blacksmiths
The Green & Guardian Ninja
All Of Nothing
Rise of the Great Devourer
Day of the Great Devourer
°•~Legacy of the Green Ninja~•°
Darkness Shall Rise
Pirates vs. Ninja
Double Trouble
Ninjaball Run
Child's Play
Growing Up, Unfortunately.
The Stone Army
The Day Ninjago Stood Still
The Last Voyage
Island Of Darkness
The Last Hope
Return of the Overlord
Rise of the Spinjitzu Masters
*Bonus; First Impressions.*
°•~Rebooted~•°
The Surge
The Art of the Silent Fist
Blackout
The Curse of the Golden Master
Enter the Digiverse
Codename: Arcturus
* Special Oneshot *
The Void
The Titanium Ninja
*Finding Emerald*
°•~The Tournament Of Elements~•°
The Invitation
※✥❀✾ Anniversary ❁✿❖✤
Only One Can Remain
Versus
Ninja Roll
Spy For A Spy
Spellbound
The Forgotten Element
The Day of the Dragon
The Greatest Fear Of All
The Corridor Of Elders
Bonus: The Date ❦ The Dream
°•~Possession~•°
Winds Of Change
Ghost Story *editing*
Stiix and Stones
The Temple On Haunted Hill
Kingdom Come
The Crooked Path
Grave Danger

Peak-A-Boo

415 23 17
Від AthenaWisdom1

Kai grunts, a prominent scowl on his face. "Seriously!" He tries again, but misses as he lands on the deck of the Bounty. He glares hard at the flag, frustrated.

Lacey stood near the mast, her hands on the railing as she watched the guys train and fail at Airjitzu. They really were bad at this, they couldn't even stay in the air for more than 2 seconds.

They were trying to touch the flag on the tallest pole on the Bounty, which was proving harder then it already was.

Lacey looks up at the chilly morning sky. They were flying up in the air, clouds around them. She shivers, goosebumps growing up her body. She only wore a pair of black sweats and a green hoodie.

And it was kind of cold.

What was she saying?

It was freezing.

They were headed to the tallest mountain in Ninjago. Of course it would be cold.

And she wasn't doing so well ever since Lloyd had been possessed. Her skin was pale and she had eyebags under her eyes. She could feel Lloyd's soul being tortured, she could feel him trying to fight back against Morro. But it was no use.

Morro had a strong hold on him.

Her sapphire blue eyes trail back towards the others.

Ronin was laying down next to the flag. "Aww, just short. Like your temper, Kai." He mocks, smirking he took a bite of his apple.

Jay grins widely, stepping up. "Let me try. I'm for sure a better Airjitzuer than you, Kai." He shots the impulsive red ninja a smug expression.

Kai scoffs, narrowing his eyes. "Oh, yeah? And when did that happen?" He puts his hands on his hips.

"Like, now!" Jay says loudly, jumping up, but he misses the flag and screams as he falls and lands on the deck.

Kai smirks sarcastically. "Oh, yeah. That was so much better than me." He rolls his eyes, his hands on his hips.

Jay frowns. "It...it was." He defends with a small glare, frowning at him.

Ronin scoffs. "That wasn't Airjitzu, that was Failitzu." He takes a bite, staring down at them.

Lacey rolls her eyes.

"Or Stupiditzu." Kai adds, glancing at the criminal before looking back at the blue ninja.

Wu walks out. "To master the powers of Airjitzu, we must uplift, not put each other down, Ronin." He says, giving the criminal a stern look.

Lacey sighs, glancing towards the clear sky. It was blue, just like her eyes. She sniffles, her nose kind of red. Being sick was awful, but Lloyd missing and being possessed was more awful.

She misses him so much.

Ugh, she could feel a throbbing headache starting yet again.

Ronin takes a bite of his apple. "You close shop for a week, you gotta let me have some fun. Aren't Nindroids supposed to be precise?" He raised an eyebrow at the Ice Ninja.

Kai sighs. "These new suits are heavy. Why can't we just use our old ones?" He asks Wu.

"These are embedded with Deepstone. They will protect you from being possessed." The Sensei tells them.

"Yeah, well, maybe the name 'Airjitzu' isn't uplifting enough. Maybe we need something more inspiring, like...Cyclondo!" Jay exclaims all of a sudden, he flies above the flag.

Lacey blinks in surprise.

Ronin laughs. "Miss. Again." Jay takes his apple instead as he jumps back then. "Hey!"

Jay laughs, landing back on the floor. "Cyclondo." He takes a bite. "Mm."

Lacey rolls her eyes with a small smile, always Jay, so funny and humorous.

...

Nya spots Cole inside the Bounty in his room, not training with the others.
She pauses outside his door. "Don't feel like training?" She speaks up with a raised eyebrows, a small frown on her lips.

Cole sighs, looking down. "In case you haven't heard, I'm a Ghost. And don't tell me we can fix this 'cause we can't. This is just...who I am now." He tries to hold a cup, but his hand passes through it. "Ugh. I don't feel anything anymore." He lays back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. What had happened to him? Oh, yeah. He's a ghost. He was useless now...

Nya walks inside, her eyes filled with determination. "Sensei told us our paths in life are never a straight line. Take me for instance, I thought I was always destined to be Samurai X, but now I'm training to become the Water Ninja no matter how horribly awful I am at that. All I know is, ninja never quit!" She exclaims, standing in front of him.

Cole looks at her. "But I'm not a ninja anymore. I'm a Ghost." He frowns, looking away.

Nya stared at him. "Then what do you do? I think that's something you have to answer on your own." She tells him softly, apparently learning something wise from Sensei these past few weeks.

Kai pauses at the door. "Misako's about to debrief us about the next clue." He tells the duo.

Nya nods. "We'll be there in a moment."

"And sis, that color suits you well." Kai smiles, walking away. Atleast he knew he didn't have to protect her anymore, he was proud of her for following their mother's legacy.

Nya grins, looking proud. "Thanks. It's my favorite color."

Cole shakes his head. "No, Nya. Thank you." As they embrace, Cole's hand briefly becomes human, he smiles a small smile.

.......

Lacey stares out into the sky, she shivers. It was getting cold now, weird. Wait, no. They were high in the sky, of course it would cold.

"You okay, sweetheart?"

Lacey let's out an annoyed huff, turning towards the Bounty Hunter. "Don't call me that." She scowls.

Ronin smirks, crossing his arms. "Ahh, is it because a certain Green Ninja used to call you that?"

Lacey stays silent.

Ronin rolls his eyes. "Relax. I ain't gonna bother you, just here to tell you that Misako is ready with her stuff."

Lacey raised an eyebrow.

Ronin eyes her carefully, seeing her weak state. "You don't look so hot." He shakes his head, a small frown on his face.

Lacey smiles sarcastically. "Gee, thanks. I'm glad I don't look so hot to you." She grumbles, crossing her arms.

Ronin puts his hands up. "Hey, no judgment here."

"My soulmate has been possessed by a vengeful ghost!" She snaps. "Of course I don't look so hot. I can sense the pain Lloyd is feeling, and it's bloody awful!" A small accent came out when she said that.

"You're british?" Ronin raised an eyebrow.

Lacey glares at him.

Ronin only holds his hands up as she storms past him, loose on her temper.

......

Ronin leans against the wall behind all the them, his arms crossed as he listened to Misako.

Lacey sits in her seat, a blue blanket around her as she sniffles. She looks at her friends, seeing them sat next to each other as Wu stood next to his sister-in-law.

"Now that both Morro and you have Airjitzu, it's time to turn our attention to the second clue, the Sword in the Cloud." Misako turns the projector on, showing many pictures of many swords.

"Me senses tell me it could be many a swords. Thar be the Fire Sword, the Sword of Destiny, the Golden Cutlass..."

Lacey stares at Zane with wide eyes. "What the hell...." she trails off as he spoke in a pirate accent, her eyes go to Jay. The lights were off and it was dark in the room, the only light source being the window and the projector.

Kai leans towards the blue ninja. "I thought you said you fixed his voice?" He frowns, sat next to him.

"I did." Jay than snickers. "And then I made it better."

"...the Sword of Invisibility, the Sword of Invincibility..." Zane continues in his pirate accent.

Kai snickers. "You're right, he is better." The two try to keep themselves from laughing.

Lacey shakes her head at their immaturity. It was funny yes, but they need to get Lloyd back. That was more important.

"...the Blade of Ruin." Zane says.

"Aye, Zane." Misako nods. "And to add to your colorful account, there are many more swords, but it wasn't until Morro and his allies commandeered Nya's Samurai Mech that it all became clear. It's the Sword of Sanctuary, protected in the Cloud Kingdom."

Lacey jolts slightly, she blinks in surprise as the mention. Cloud Kingdom? Why did that name make her heart beat faster? Why did that name make her stomach churn?

Why did it make her feel upset and off-balance. Make her feel sad and angry at the same time.

What in Ninjago's name....?

Ronin frowns. "Heh, Cloud Kingdom? I know every square inch of Ninjago. There ain't no place called the 'Cloud Kingdom."

Wu nods, speaking up. "You're right, it isn't in Ninjago. It's in a parallel Realm that can only be reached through the Blind Man's Eye."

Nya frowns. "The Blind Man's Eye? You mean the powerful storm cyclone above the clouds? But its altitude is far too high for the Bounty to reach." She shakes her head.

Misako nods. "Unless we ascend the tallest mountain in Ninjago. The Wailing Alps." She states.

Wu walks in front of the room. "Yes, the Wailing Alps. When the Blind Man's Eye passes its peak, you four ninja will jump into the eye of the storm using Airjitzu to cross over into Cloud Kingdom to take possession of the Sword of Sanctuary."

Lacey sniffles, not even trying to help. She knew that he would say no, plus, she had no energy to actually do anything. She was just so...exhausted.

Jay shakes his head, waving his hands around. "Whoa, whoa, Sensei, you're throwing around some big words here, but I think you got one wrong. It's Cyclondo, not Airjitzu."

Everyone groans.

"Jay, give it a rest." Lacey says with furrowed eyebrows.

Cole sighs. "So this Sword of Sanctuary that we're after, what makes it so special?"

"It's special because reflected within its blade, you can foresee your next opponent's next move." Wu explains.

Misako nods. "And whoever gets it will have a huge advantage. Lights please."

Nya turns the lights on.

"This is about more than finding the next clue to the Spinjitzu Master's Tomb. This is about saving my son. You cannot fail." Misako states, nodding at the Ninja.

"Then let's gear up. We have one big mountain to climb." Kai says in a determined voice.

They take off to the mountain, the Bounty being piloted that way.

Jay shivers. "It's getting really cold." He wraps his arms himself.

"Freezing if you ask me." Kai grunts, trying to warm up.

"Boys, we need you down below." Nya says as they all follow her down below.
"Without your mechs, you'll never be able to survive the extreme conditions on your own. I've also installed headsets into your hoods for easy communication. Try it out." She explains.

Jay clears throat. "Tell me Zane, how tall is this mountain?" He asks, his eyes filled with giddy humor.

"The precise elevation of the Wailing Alps be well over three leagues and twenty eight fathoms." Zane says in his pirate accent.

Lacey shakes her head.

Jay snickers. "Zane's so much cooler."

Ronin then turns towards them. "Remember, once you get to the peak, you'll only have one shot to shoot the Blind Man's Eye. Don't miss." He states sternly.

Cole sighs, looking hopeless. "I don't know, guys, you had time to practice. Maybe I should sit this one out." He shakes his head, seeing as he still didn't know Airjitzu.

Kai shakes his head. "Don't even think about it. You may be a Ghost, but you're still part of the team."

Jay nods."And if it weren't for you getting the first clue, we wouldn't even be here."

"So what are you gonna do, Cole? Are you in, or out?" Nya asks, staring at him.

Cole pauses looking at everyone. "Open the hangar doors." He says all of a sudden.

"Opening hangar doors!" Ronin nods, walking over to the lever.

Jay laughs."Whoo-hoo! Haha. Is anyone else getting a tingling feeling?" He shivers.

"Yeah. Frostbite." Kai deadpans.

Ronin nods. "Drop 'em!" He ordered.

"Ninja, snow!" They cheer, but Cole falls into the snow.

They all land on the mountain, with the Bounty above them. The wind blew harshly, cold and freezing. The snow piled up all around them, giving them frostbite, nearly.

"Cole, are you okay?" Kai calls out.

Cole groans. "Gotta work on that landing. Hey, you sure you want me along? I can hardly control my new body, let alone this piece of metal."

"Hey, we all have our bad days. We'll pick you up so next time you can return the favor." Jay tells him.

"Jay be right. The only way we're gettin' up ye mountain is if we be a hardy crew." Zane says.

Kai looks at them. "This isn't about who's a ninja, a Nindroid, or even a ghost. Above all else, we're brothers. And as iron sharpens iron, brother sharpens brother." He smiles, looking at his brothers.

Cole smiles. "All right, brothers. Let's do this."

.....

Nya speaks up as they stood in the newly improved bridge. "The Blind Man's Eye will be passing the peak in T-minus four hours."

Wu nods."Good, then if there isn't any trouble, they should be able to get there in time."

"Just out of curiosity, why is it they call it the Wailing Alps?" Ronin questions.

Misako looks at him. "Because when the unnaturally strong wind gusts blow through the canyons, it creates a wailing sound. They say some gusts are strong enough to blow someone clear off the face of the mountain." She explains.

"Woah." Lacey mutters.

"Right. No trouble at all." Ronin raised an eyebrow.

........

Cole laughs airly. "Heh. Not so bad when you get the hang of it."

They trekked through the snowy mountains of the Wailing Alps. It was freezing, they would have frozen if not for their suits.

Except for Zane, of course.

Jay hums, striking a conversation. "So this Sword of Sanctuary. You really think you can see all of your opponents' attacks? If we had that kind of power, not even Morro could stop us."

Kai shakes his head. "But if Morro got his hands on it, nothing would stop him, which is why we cannot fail. We just have to keep climbing. Ugh, Zane. How much further is it to the top?" He grunts.

"Thar be a long way. At least a hundred thousand steps up." Zane answers.

"A hundred thousand? Good thing I'm not counting." Kai breathes out, looking up at the mountain.

"267, 268, 269, 70, 71, 72, 72-oh, look, a little goat!" Jay exclaims.

"That's not a goat. Don't you remember? We rode one of those." Kai tells them, forgetting what they were called.

Jay shrugs. "Its got horns. It's a goat."

Kai frowns, not seeing his logic. "Even giraffes have horns. And that's not a goat. It's a yak."

Jay scoffs. "A yak? No way. Maybe it's a cow."

Kai scowls. "I'm about to have a cow."

Zane sees footsteps. "Arr! Look! Tracks!"

"Maybe another yak?" Kai suggested.

"Or a cow!" Jay adds.

"These tracks are fresh, Zane. Be careful." Pixal states.

"Pixal has analyzed ye tracks. We not be the first ones to climb this pass today."

"You think it was Morro?" Kai questions, wondering if it was the vengeful ghost.

Jay shrugs. "Who else is crazy enough to be at this altitude. If he's ahead us, we're bound to cross paths."

They hear a wailing sound all of a sudden, thundering almost.

Cole frowns, looking around. "What's that sound?"

Zane's eyes widen. "Wind gust! Anchor down!" He yells.

Everyone grabs onto the ground, but the wind is too strong.

"Hold on, everyone!" Kai calls out.

Cole yelps. "I can't hold on!" Zane catches him with his grappling hook. "That was close. I owe you one."

Kai grunts. "Come on, there's still a lot of mountain to go." He says after everything calms down slightly.

Morro looks down, watching the ninja as he and his ghosts climbed up. "So they are following us." He scowls, his tone annoyed.

Soul Archer looks at them. "We're too far ahead. They'll never catch us."

Bansha narrows her eyes. "What is it, Morro?" She asks, noticing the grimace on his face.

Morro grunts. "Lloyd's spirit continues to fight my possession. He's getting stronger." He then thinks about Lacey, the green ninja's soulmate. She could be useful, but from what he could sense, she was sick and useless.

He could sense the stir in Lloyd's spirit at the mention of her name. Hmm, maybe the grandson of the First Spinjitzu Master did have a weakness. A weakness named Lacey.

"Bah! You have already lost the Allied Armor, we cannot fail to secure the Sword of Sanctuary." Bansha exclaims.

Soul Archer looks at him. "We could go faster if you abandon Lloyd's body. These winds don't affect us Ghosts."

Bansha starts. "Our master would want us to-"

Morro glares at them. "The Preeminent is not here, I am. And need I remind you only a Spinjitzu Master can find the tomb? If I leave Lloyd's body now, the Sword would be useless. Our master sent me to find the tomb, so until she's freed, you serve me. Understand?" He says in a cold tone.

"Yes, Morro." They nod obediently.

Bansha than smirks. "At least let me slow them down. You summoned us for a reason."

Morro nods. "Very well. Send them a message. Something they'll hear loud and clear."

Bansha screeches, making an avalanche.

....

Jay pauses. "Now what's that sound?" He look around the cold mountain, atop a pile of snow, a freezing temperature and literally nowhere to go.

Cole groans. "Another gust?" Seriously? Did they really have deal with all of this? They just faced a wind gust a few minutes ago.

Kai's eyes widen. "Worse. Avalanche! Here it comes! Hold on!" He exclaims, looking around at his brothers.

Everyone gets caught in the snow as the it falls down on them, caused by Bansha's scream unknowingly.

"I can't control my mech!" Cole yelled.

"Me either." Jay calls out, trying to hold on.

"The avalanche is too strong." Kai snaps, grunting.

Jay grunts. "No!" He hits a boulder, breaking his mech. He uses one of the pieces as a sled.

Cole holds his hand out. "Jay, take my hand!" He calls.

Jay tries to hold his hand but he passes through it. "Concentrate, Cole!"

Kai jumps off and grabs a tree branch. "I got it. Hey, guys, I-whoa!" The branch breaks and he lands on top of Jay.

"Blimey, I'm trapped." Zane says.

Cole starts to panic.."What do I do? What do I do? What do you do, Cole? You don't give up." He possesses a snowball and grabs the others before they fall off.

Jay's eyes widen. "Whoa, Cole, is that you?"

Cole nods. "Just picking you up to return the favor."

Kai laughs in disbelief. "You possessed the snow."

Cole lets go of his possession. "Yeah, I guess I did."

"Haha! First we get Cyclondo, then we get a ghost on our side!" Jay laughs.

'"Tis good to see you smile." Zane smiles.

"All right, so we're down three Mechs, but we're up in spirit. Still. How are we gonna catch up? We lost a lot of ground." Kai frowns, looking up ahead at the mountain.

Cole smirks. "How about we see what else I can do?" He possesses the Ice Mech and starts climbing.

"Whoo-hoo!" Jay cheers.

Kai chuckles. "It's like your possession has given his mech boosters."

"Boo-sters? That some sorta Ghost joke?" Cole scoffs, but he looked happy.

"Haha, glad to see your sense of humor hasn't changed. Whoa, Cole, you've transformed it into a spider mech." Kai tells him.

"You know, this Ghost thing isn't that bad after all." Cole smiles happily.

.....

Ronin was watching them from a distance. "How are they going that fast?" He furrows his eyebrows.

Lacey sat behind him, on the chair as she sneezed. She was getting worse, they needed to get Lloyd back first.

"It's Cole. He's found his second wind." Nya realized.

Ronin blinks in surprise. "Well, they're cutting it close. The Blind Man's Eye will be touching down shortly." He nods.

Lacey sneezes yet again. She sniffles, her nose all red and stuffy. She groans.

"Oh, dear." Misako says in concern. "Your soul isn't doing so well without your other half. It's trying to mend itself without Lloyd."

"Even so," Wu starts, shaking his head. "It will affect her greatly. We need to get Lloyd back fast, and not just because he's possessed. If this continues..." He trails off, his hands going to his beard to stroke it as he thought deeply.

Nya glances at Lacey with a concerned look.

"I'll go make some soup for you." Misako says kindly, offering the girl a small smile before quickly waking off.

Ronin stare stares at Lacey. "Yeah, I hate to admit it, but she really doesn't look so good."

Lacey shoots him a annoyed glare. "I didn't ask for your opinion." She scowls, shivering from the cold. It felt like her body temperature had gone high up, but also down low. She was cold and freezing, but also sweaty. She wraps the blue blanket around herself tighter.

.....

The Ghosts see a structure on a cliff.

Morro smirks. "The Hanging Temple. The summit isn't far." He nods.

Bansha scowls. "Impossible." The Ghosts look down to see the ninja.

Morro growls, anger growing on his face. "You said you got rid of them." He looks at Bansha accusingly.

"I wiped them off the face of the mountain." Bansha growls, glaring down at the ninja.

Morro scoffs. "Clearly you didn't wipe hard enough.This thing is slowing me down." He jumps off the Mech-enstein. "I'll go the rest of the way on my own."

"But Morro, the wind." Soul Archer points out.

"I control the Wind." Morro states. "You three control the situation. Make sure they never make it to the top."

...

Kai smiles as he spots the structure. "Ah. The Hanging Temple. We're not far." He says.

Ghoultar yells. "Ghoultar fight!"

Soul Archer aims an arrow at them.

Jay's eyes widen. "Incoming!" He calls out incredulously.

Kai gets hit. "Ugh!" He grunts.

Jay and Zane yelled out. "Kai!"

"No! No, no, no." Jay panics, staring at the Red Ninja.

Kai gets up, unharmed. "The armor really works. I didn't turn into a Ghost." He smiles happily, looking down at his gi.

Morro ues Mech-enstein's grappling hook, he grabs the Ice Mech and runs away.

Cole's eyes widen. "Morro's getting away!" He points out.

"And you're not!" Bansha screeches and the ninja barely dodge the icicles.

Kai stands up. "Who's ready for some exorcise? 'Cause we're about to do some exorcism." He smirks.

Cole nods. "Now that is a Ghost joke."

Ghoultar is now piloting Mech-enstein. "Ghoultar chop!" He screams.

Zane attacks him with his mech.

Cole looks up. "The Blind Man's Eye! We can't let Morro jump through it without us!" He snaps.

Kai was dueling with Bansha. "Don't think we're not trying!" He calls out.

Jay runs, but an arrow lands in front of him. "Somebody almost got shot here. Where's the archer?" He looks around the area.

"On the rooftop!" Cole snaps.

Jay scowls. "Ugh!" He throws his Aeroblade at him, but he dodges.

Bansha pushes Kai back, with the floor under him about to collapse.

"Kai, think fast!" Cole throws his Aeroblade above him for him to hold on to.

Kai sighs and jumps to a platform before Bansha can attack him. "We have to figure out how to get rid of these windbag before it's too late!"

The winds start wailing.

Jay looks up, seeing what was happening. "Oh, speaking of wind. Anchor down!" The ninja use their Aeroblade and Zane uses his mech, but they almost fall off again. "Now I feel like a windbag!" The blue ninja snaps.

Morro was almost at the top. "Stop it! It's me that controls the wind." He grunts. "Stop!" The wind stops and he pants. "That's better."

Cole sighs. "I wanna get off this stupid mountain. I hate heights."

Jay looks down. "Come on, Zane. Get this tin can back on its feet."

Zane nods. "Aye, aye, gonna do it."

Ghoultar grabs the Ice Mech and shakes the ninja, except Zane, off.

Jay grunts, standing up from he fell on the snow. "Now where did the archer go?"

Kai looks around. "Behind you." He states suddenly.

Jay yelps. "Uh-oh!" He dodges his arrow and uses his Aeroblade. "Haha, I got him! I got him!" His Aeroblade flies off and doesn't come back. "Aww. And I lost it." He huffs.

"Come on, we have to get outta here!" Kai calls out of the others.

Ghoultar grabs Zane's mech. "Hahaha, Ghoultar never let you leave!"

Zane ties both their mechs together. "Then it's off the plank for you!" He jumps out and activates the boosters, making both mechs fall down the mountain.

Bansha's eyes widen. "They're getting away!"

Soul Archer scoffe."We'll see about that." He shoots his arrow at a bridge. The ninja scream as they run.

"Come on. There's no time to lose." Kai says.

Jay spots Morro. "Ah! There he is! We're still in this race."

Morro kicks off an icicle, and the ninja to use their Aeroblades as a shield.

"We can do this. We're almost there!" Kai encouraged them.

Jay screams. "Aah!" He falls off, but Cole catches him.

"Concentrate. We got this." Cole states.

Jay finds his Aeroblade. "Hey! I knew it'd come back to me!" He laughs.

Kai's eyes widen, panic rising in him. "We're gonna miss the Blind Man's Eye!"

Jay deflates. "Oh, no. All this way for nothing." He frowns.

The wind starts wailing again.

Zane shakes his head. "We'll never make it in time!"

Kai pauses, before remembering something. "We will if we do one thing." He states.

"Cyclondo!" Jay exclaims.

Cole shakes his head. "But I've never practiced it. What if I don't make it? What if I just blow off the mountain?"

"Don't worry. We'll catch you. Just trust us." Kai successfully does Airjitzu. "I did it! I did Airjitzu! Now you try!" Jay and Zane use Airjitzu.

Jay looks happy. "Now it's your turn! I made it! I Cyclondoed!"

Zane grunts. "Yar! What about Cole?"

Kai nods. "You can do it, Cole. We'll catch you. Remember, brother sharpens brother." He states.

Cole frowns. "The only thing sharp here is this icicle that I'm holding on to." He whimpers when he almost slips.

"Come on, Cole! You're the strong one! Even Jay can do it!" Kai says.

"Oh, thank you very much, Fire boy." Jay says sarcastically.

Kai sighs. "Cole, just jump."

"What if I can't grab hold of your hand? I'll fall and die!" Cole panics.

"No, you won't. You're a Ghost, and Ghosts can't die." Kai frowns.

"Ghosts can't die. Ghosts can't die. I'll do it." Cole chants. He grunts, does Airjitzu, and lands on the ninja.

"Oh! We did it!" Jay laughs.

"Look! The Blind Man's Eye!" Kai points out.

"We've got one shot." Zane says.

Cole smiles. "Brother sharpens brother."

"Cyclondo!" Jay exclaims.

They go into the storm, which starts to drift away.

Morro grits his teeth. "No. No!" He yells in anger.

Soul Archer is still on the Hanging Temple. "He missed the window."

Bansha nods. "There will be other opportunities. But where's Ghoultar?" She looks around, looking confused.

.......

At the Bounty, Nya watches the computer screen. "Their beacons. What happened? Where did they go?"

Wu smiles, looking relived as he breathes out. "They made it. They crossed over to the Cloud Kingdom." He walks forward.

Everyone cheers, but they see something fall out of the sky.

Ronin frowns. "What was that?" They see Ghoultar. "It's a..."

"Ghost." Nya frowns.

Lacey frowns, sitting up.

Ghoultar screams as he's caught in a deepstone cage.

Ronin smirks. "Fresh catch of the day."

"Bring him aboard. I want answers." Wu states, his eyes narrowed on the ghost.

"Yay." Lacey sighs.

..........

Athena

Sorry for the late update! I've finished rewriting the book, as much as I could and wanted too. So, going on forward with the story from here on out!

And, Sweet But Psycho is also out now! I've updated more chapters.

And Dusk Till Dawn will take a while. I already have the whole plot set, I just need to write with details. Duh.

So.....see ya!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

1.8K 34 4
In the vibrant city of Ninjago, there existed a bustling high school called Ninjago Academy High. It was a place where young individuals embarked on...
43.8K 2.4K 16
▂▂▂▂▂ 『 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐕𝐄 』 ▂▂▂▂▂ On a person's 18th birthday, a counter rev...
229K 9.6K 20
Status: COMPLETE ~ ~ ~ [Soulmate AU!] "It is said that they are chosen, fated people. Yes, soulmates do exist in this world. Once you reach the age o...
30.2K 1K 87
(Tw- Language) •♡"I'm glad I met you." "I'm glad too... And remember... I will always love you. No matter what happens."♡• ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡...