mlbb scenarios / oneshot ff

Da viermonx

A collection of MLBB oneshots. male! mlbb x fem! OC / reader Published : 7 September 2022 Still on going! Edi... Altro

💭🎀Ꮺ !
hayabusa
aamon
zilong
xavier
helcurt
aamon
hayabusa
granger
xavier
ling
granger
natan
zilong
aamon
julian (request)
cecilion
dyrroth
gusion
martis (request)
julian
cecilion

granger

626 8 2
Da viermonx

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Granger x reader

"Happy birthday my past love ♡"

warning! A little angst here :,

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

The morning sun shines brightly, thankfully it didn't rain like the other days. The sky is filled with white puffy clouds, the yellowish sun illuminating between the tall buildings as I arrived at school. Everything is just like the ordinary, nothing is different until I laid my hands onto the door handle, pushing it open and revealing my classroom. The glimpse of a few people gathering at one table and Natalia sitting alone with her eyes occupied on her phone, all of the early birds seemingly arrived first as usual.

Today is just like the other days, I mentally noted myself not to expect much. Today is supposed to be a special day, a celebration every year that happens in different times for every person. Colourful balloons, beautiful decorated cakes with lit up candles, hanging banners, and cheerful songs, thats what people expect on birthdays. In fact, that is extremely rare for me. I don't even remember when was the last time I celebrated my birthday.

I guess it is what it is. However, the first step I took into the classroom, the boys who were gathering behind the classroom turned all their heads at me. They abandoned their chess board on the table as they approached me. They took a few glances at each other before one of them — Zilong spoke, "Happy birthday!"

It took a moment for me to comprehend, until I responded a genuine 'thank you' to him as the others followed. I seat myself on my chair, placing my bag on the ground. I pulled out my pencil case and the door opened, revealing more of my classmates arriving to the classroom. They showered me with wishes and greetings which I never received before, especially in this amount.

The door opened again, as my best friend and my class teacher entered the classroom. They both greeted me with a wish as I thanked them again, not knowing on how else to reply to them. Fanny handed me a small box of macarons, "A gift for my bestie," she smiled as I stared at the gift for a moment when I held it. "How did you remember?" I questioned in disbelief. "Of course I remembered, its all in my head," she playfully remarked.

I had never felt so noticed by the people around me. Even my teacher wished me a happy birthday, and nearly everyone in my classroom did as well. Today is not so bad after all, not as the other ordinary days and I have never felt so happy just by these small things. It is all enough to make me happy for the rest of the week.

"Thank goodness its almost break time," Layla sighed in relief as we headed back to class, after having a small talk in the restroom. It has been a routine for some people to visit the restroom during lessons and we would talk to our friends who came by as well.

Layla followed me by my side, and stood silently when I attempted to push the classroom's door open. However, the door slowly opened by itself which made me flinch in surprise. The lights are off as I couldn't see anyone inside. I could feel the slight panic rushing through my veins. Before I could even think of a possible situation, Fanny jumped out from the back of the door as well as everyone else, who were hiding behind the chairs and the tables. I gasped in reflex, looking at Fanny with confusion.

Miya brought a cake with a few candles those were lit up, as everyone starts singing. I remained frozen on my spot as I didn't expect nor believe on what is happening. Everyone clapped their hands, I scanned every single of the familiar faces present in the room. All eyes were on me, Miya stood infront of me with the cake on her hands, "Blow the candles," she beamed as the lights turned on. Layla encouraged me by cheering my name out loud. I close my eyes to state my wish,

I wish that all of my friends and the people I love will be blessed with good fortune.

I blew the candles as everyone started cheering loudly. "Thank you everyone," my eyes glistened without myself noticing, a single tear rolled down from my cheek. "Today is your day, don't cry," Fanny pulled me into a hug. Miya placed the cake onto the table next to her then comforted me by caressing my back. "Enjoy! You deserve it," Layla cheered joyfully.

"Thamk you so much for everything," I wiped the tear off my eyes with my fingers, watching the delight happiness on each of their faces. "Here is the cake with your favourite flavour," Beatrix pointed at the cake on the table. "I love it," I looked at the pieces of chocolate beautifully decorated around the cake. "Who planned all of this?" I asked as my eyes observed at everyone.

"I did," Fanny giggled as she spreaded he arms, I reach her for another hug. "Thank you for the surprise, its wonderful," I showed my gratitude towards her. A genuine smile formed on her face which made me feel extremely grateful to have a friend like her, and everyone else in this room.

Everyone made their way towards me and showered me with lots of wishes. I returned them with thousands of 'thank you' to each of the wishes. Beatrix had wished me over and over again which made me pull her into a hug so that she could stop doing so, and she actually did stopped. Fanny laughed on the amount of hand shakes I did to each people in the room, as Ling at the back of the class kept on cheering with the other boys. The bright and radiant smiles filled throughout the people in the room.

Zilong turned on a bluetooth connection speaker and played a few songs from my favourite singer. Karina wrote 'Happy Birthday!' on the white board as Kimmy took a few pictures from the corner of the classroom. Claude laughed along at the jokes Gusion threw at him. "Kimmy, please send me the photos later!" Lesley shouted from the door as she went outside to throw the leftover candles away.

Granger approached me with his friend Alucard tagging along behind him. I bet my eyes were slightly swollen from the light sobbing and tears that fell on Fanny's shoulder by the time she hugged me for the last time. It is weird when I cried even more everytime I was told to not cry, especially when they lend me their shoulder.

"Look who just cried," Granger chuckled as I rolled my eyes at him. I was waiting for the tease and jokes that Alucard and Granger shamelessly shared, but Granger remained silent and looked at me thoughtfully as Alucard approached Zilong away. I involuntarily choked out as I looked into his orbs, my vision getting blurry as tears threaten to fall again. I cleared my throat to cover up and fight the urge to shed any tears. I have no idea why I wanted to cry again when I see that dearly look in his eyes at me, the eyes that he used to show me.

Those eyes filled with admiration but also worry this time, he has never stared at me for so long as far as I remembered. He has never seen me being this emotional before, still I don't want him to see this side of me. Not sharing a single word, I avoided any eye contact from him. "I'm not," I scoffed at him. "Anyways, happy birthday," he grabbed my hand softly, giving me a hand shake. "I wish you all the best this year and so on, filled with fortune and a new lover," he chuckled at the last few words.  I pucked my lips, holding back my tears again. The warmth in his hand, the hands that used to hold me whenever I need it.

"Thank you, Granger," I swallowed the lump in my throat down into the pit of my stomach. "I'll find one this year," I jested the sadness away, the heaviness away from my chest. "You will, and enjoy your day," he tapped my shoulder, as a sense of nostalgia struck my mind for a moment. I remember when he used to rest his hand on my shoulder as he talked to me, his orbs were sparkling in interest and enthusiasm.

"Guys, look at the camera," Kimmy appeared infront of us with her camera adjusted on her one eye, aiming for a good angle. Granger and I turned our heads onto the camera, I wasn't smiling because of the camera but due to his hand still resting on my shoulder. A shutter from the camera can be heard, "Done! Thanks guys," Kimmy showed a thumbs up gesture at us and left for another picture of the others.

Granger released his hand from my shoulder. He took another gaze at me as I look into his eyes, attempting to comprehend his thoughts at the moment.

"Granger! I need a hand," Hayabusa yelled from the back of the class, lowering his head under the table as if he is looking for something. "Wait," Granger averted his eyes from him. "Have a nice day!" He flashed me a smile before leaving me standing in silence. I have the urge to tell him on how much I miss us in the past, how I miss the way we spent time together in every chance, his smile and his touch and everything. It was all a yesterday, somehow perfect then turned into a disaster. It was nothing but silence between us.

I bet it took a huge courage for him to approach and talk to me. I wonder how long it took for him to recover from his own words that said, "We are not meant to be." How did it turn from affection to aloof and distant?

To be honest, I can't believe that he just approached and talked to me. It wasn't the first time he did ever since we broke up, still it left a scar on me.

After all of this, however, atleast I managed to forgive him. Most importantly, I forgave myself for being too harsh on myself regarding the relationship.

"Come on girls, let's take a picture with the birthday girl!" Beatrix exclaimed with excitement, gesturing the others to approach. She pulled me closer my her arms around my shoulder. The smiles on their faces has brightened my mood again, reminding myself on how grateful I should be on having such nice friends like them.

Kimmy handed her camera to Alucard, seeking help on taking the group photo. "Thanks Alu," Kimmy cheerfully rushed to my side.

"Smile for the camera!"

A new memory has been created on the day I grew a year older, moving on from the negative past and keeping a look on the future as well as upcoming opportunities. Thank you for the lovely memories, my past love.

✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

Dedicated to the author's birthday
Year 2023*

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

172K 5.9K 131
the untamed x reader oneshots ii ' I attempt to write one shots for you guys.. again.. ' the untamed / mdzs x reader oneshots ii o. start...
90.2K 2.4K 30
transferring all the prompts I completed for jasonette july here, because just because it's not july anymore doesn't mean I can't ship them!
85.8K 716 25
A collection of fem / Futa oneshots featuring characters from different fandoms. Disclaimer: This is purely a work of fanfiction, any characters, set...
805 8 7
This is an x Fem! Reader oneshots book. The characters will be from various fandoms (mostly anime). This is only a compilation book, meaning I will p...