The Ultimate Hunter

By PokemonIsLife319

The story takes place after Y/n Mercer, descendant of Alex Mercer and James Heller, escaped from Manhattan Is... More

Bio of Y/n Mercer
Chapter 1: Reborn In A New World
Chapter 2: Climactic Battle Between The Hunter And The Supreme
Chapter 3: Welcome To The Club!
Chapter 5: "Y/n vs. Isabelle, The clash between formidable beings!"

Chapter 4: Red Dragon Empress' Debut

353 7 0
By PokemonIsLife319

Time check: 3:30 p.m.

After 20 minutes of sleeping, Lucifer finally woke up and stretches her arms and legs.

Y/n - How did it go? Or rather how was your sleep?

Lucifer - The best. She smiled.

Y/n also smiled at her saying,

Y/n - That's good to know.

Lucifer then sat properly besides Y/n.

Lucifer - So.... What happened to me earlier?

Y/n - Well... You had a dream about me and you, in a place called Paradise of Love. We did sweet and romantic things together there.

Lucifer - How come you were there when you are wide awake?

Rias - Yeah. We were also wondering about that earlier. She added.

Y/n - Frankly speaking, when I flirted with Lucifer, I didn't knew that a shard of my soul was there. Now, another question emerges. How did my shard of soul went to Lucifer's mind? Hmmm....

After 10 seconds of thinking, Y/n already knew the answer.

Y/n - Aha! I know! When I held her chin earlier while flirting. That's why.

Lucifer - How come?

Y/n - You see, when I make direct contact on a woman's physical body during the flirting, that shard of my soul traveled all the way through the mind of the woman / girl that I flirted with. I must say that's the reason why she kept saying my name all over again while dreaming. I'm sure of it.

Koneko - I see. Then what about the large, pink rose that suddenly appeared beneath and exploded after a while? How will you explain that?

Y/n - That's an easy one. While Dream Ecstasy is occuring, that large, pink flower you are saying symbolizes that the Dream Ecstasy that I inflicted to them is gone. Meaning, they are cured because of the love energy that the person's body is absorbing. Although Dream Ecstasy can produce love energy as well, but its effects are negative.

Kayla - What will happen if that giant rose didn't appear? She said.

Y/n - Obviously, what I did like hugging them is not enough. It should be more intimate. The higher the intimacy of the actions that I had done to the patient, high chances that they will be cured. The most intimate action that I can do of them all is yeah. The true love's kiss. A kiss filled with overwhelming love and passion. Nothing more, nothing less. In some rare cases, if true love's kiss is still not enough, then I need to learn several resurrection, age-reversal and immortality magic. If the dream ecstasy is very powerful and overwhelming to the patient, they will be forever in comatose. They will not die but forever unconscious. They can still be old except when they have Eternal Youth. However, when I revive them using magic, the side-effects of the Dream Ecstasy will remain the same.

Akeno - I see. Now we fully understand what this phenomenon is really capable of. She realized, understanding everything what Y/n just said.

Y/n - Yeah. And I, the only living being in the entire Omniverse, have that ability that I can inflict to people, especially to women and girls.

All throughout the discussion, the female devils including their Supreme Being, listened to him intently.

Y/n - I need to be very careful and cautious on this. If not, I'm going to blame myself for the rest of my life. He said disappointed.

Lucifer - Now, now. I know you are careful and cautious, Y/n. No need to be so disappointed. You are actually fully aware on everything you do. I can see that.

Y/n smiled at Lucifer's comforting words and voice.

Y/n - Yeah. Thank you. *as he stood up from his seat* You know what guys, I'm going to Heaven and to the Fallen Angels. I'm going to make a deal with them. I'm afraid I must go alone.

He then called Lucifer who is beside him.

Y/n - Lucifer, do you know who are the Supreme Beings of the angels and the fallen angels?

Lucifer - Yeah. They are my sisters actually. In heaven, her name is Deva. She is the Supreme Being and Ruler of Heaven and the angels. In fallen angels, her name is Lillith. She is the Supreme Being and Ruler of the Fallen Angels. We were created by our mother, the True Creator. While the True Destroyer, her sister, is said to be the one who destroys what the True Creator accidentally and unintenionally created in order to maintain "Balance". They were good friends actually. Their grandmother, the True Omni Goddess is said to be the highest of them all. True Omni Goddess is also our Great Grandmother. Their names and appearances are still unknown that's why they are named according to their title. Fun fact, True Omni Goddess is the Goddess of Everything that existed, existing and non-existing. Meaning, she rules every Omniverse that are newly created by the True Creator and the ones that are existing including our Omniverse.

Y/n was intrigued on the statement that Lucifer had just said, especially the True Omni Goddess herself.

Y/n - Wow! Even if I did everything I could to make myself stronger, I will never ever surpass her, right? And surprisingly, they are all female huh?

Lucifer - Yeah. She will always find a way to make herself stronger in every aspect and attribute. I don't know what will happen if and only if there is another being surpasses her or challenges her. Heck, no one can even surpass her granddaughters.

Y/n - Then who is your grandmother?

Lucifer - The True Goddess is our grandmother. She is the second of the most powerful being of them all. Of course, she is the daughter of the True Omni Goddess herself. Her duty is to maintain the concepts of "Peace and Serenity". She will do everything in her power to maintain these.

Y/n - Uh-huh. So to sum it up, True Omni Goddess is said to be strongest being of them all and the ruler of all Omniverse that are existing and existed. True Goddess on the other hand, her duty is to maintain peace and serenity. While the daughters of the True Goddess, True Creator and True Destroyer, are the ones who creates and destroys respectively in order to maintain balance. Then, here you are, together with Deva and Lillith. Am I correct?

Lucifer smiled and said,

Lucifer - Very clever, Y/n. Your adaptability and to comprehend situations is quite high.

Y/n - It's one of my abilities, so yeah. Anyways, Thank you for explaining what I need to know, Lucifer. I really appreciate it.

Lucifer - Welcome. She smiled sweetly.

Y/n - Hold on. How do I go to Heaven and to the domain of Fallen Angels? I think I really need to learn teleportation magic.

Rias - If you want, me and Akeno here can teach you how.

Y/n - Yeah. Rias can do teleportation magic. Please do teach me how. It's only 3:50 p.m. We still have more time to do something productive.

Rias - Fortunately for you, it will take less than an hour to master this type of magic because of your adaptability. Just like what Lucifer-sama had just said.

Y/n - Well that's nice. Thank you Rias.

Rias - Welcome Y/n. Now, let's go. Akeno, prepare the magic circle. We will go somewhere to a wide area.

Akeno - As you wish, President.

Akeno summons a purple magic circle beneath them including Kayla, Koneko and Lucifer. Then they teleported somewhere in the vicinity of Kuoh Academy.

As the teleportation is done, they arrived at the soccer field.

But before they can do anything, suddenly a mysterious girl with brown long hair appeared behind them.

???????? - Hey Rias-sama! Who is this guy?

Rias - Oh, this is Y/n Mercer. Why?

???????? - I've heard that he challenged our Supreme Being which is *pointing her finger at Lucifer* her. Is that true?

Y/n - I'll take it. *he faced the mysterious girl* Yes. I am the only one who challenged her and defeated her. Why did you ask?

The mysterious girl couldn't believe what she heard. Him, of all people, defeated their Supreme Being?!

???????? - That's nonsense! How did you defeated her?!

Y/n - All of you, stay back. Go to that tree we will settle things here.

Koneko - Okay.

Rias and the rest left Y/n and the mysterious girl at the center of the field.

Y/n - Since you will not believe me on everything I say, I'm afraid we will settle this in a style of fighting. Oh and by the way, you will never defeat me even if you use all of your abilities and your trump card.

???????? - Grrrr......... What did you say?!?!

Y/n then morphed his two arms into a musclemass first.

Y/n - Come at me like your life depend on it!

???????? - You will pay for mocking me. HAAA!

The mysterious girl transformed her two arms into a red draconic gauntlets with a green gem on top of each gauntlet.

Meanwhile inside of the mysterious girl's mind

The Heavenly Red Dragon, Ddraig began to speak.

Ddraig - Look Isabelle. That guy may be right. You will never defeat him unless you transform into your strongest form.

The girl now named Isabelle spoke,

Isabelle - I know that, Ddraig. I'll just use Ancient Dragon Form as my last resort.

Ddraig - But what will happen to you if you lost yourself while in that form? Remember, you didn't used that form for a while when you started training by yourself. And you can only transform into that form when you have a lot of rage building inside. And also, if you trained more, you can unlock another transformation that is more powerful than Ancient Dragon Form.

This caught Isabelle's attention the most as she heard the phrase, "another transformation".

Isabelle - What? Another transformation?! Why didn't you tell me that earlier?

Ddraig - I tried to tell you but you are just so excited facing another formidable opponent. Which he is right in front of you. It seems that the guy will make a move, good luck, Isabelle. I wish you the best.

Isabelle - Wait, Ddraig!

Back to reality

Y/n made his first move by dashing towards to Isabelle at immense speed, punching her with his right fist.

Isabelle - Crap! I was distracted!

Isabelle manages to block the punch and she was sent skidding across the field, trying to maintain her posture.

Y/n smiled confidently knowing that this girl is more powerful than he fought Captain Cross who transformed into a Supreme Hunter that has a Tendril Barrage Devastator.

Isabelle - Grrr....... He's tough and strong.

Isabelle sprouts out her 2 devil wings from her back to increase her speed and agility.

She dashed to Y/n at increased speed with her fist imbued with crimson energy.

Y/n then just stood there and quickly morphed to his Armor mode. Of course with an ability called Endless Improvement.

Author - Endless Improvement is an ability exclusively on Y/n Mercer's Armor power. As the armor receives any types of damage, (Physical or Magical) its defense is dramatically increased with a chance of 100% and a multiplier of 20x. The multiplier depends on how strong the damage is. Minimum is 20%. There is no limit to the stacking and mutliplier of the multiplied defense of the armor. It can even reach to the point that you are completely invincible in any source and kind of damage. This is effective only if the armor is activated.

As the girl's punch landed on Y/n's chest, it made an explosion upon contact.

Lucifer - Wow! That punch is strong.

Koneko - Yeah. Stronger than mine.

Rias - It is because that it was imbued with crimson energy.

Koneko - Ahh. I see. No wonder why it made an explosion.

When then smoke and dust disappeared. Y/n is there, unfazed and his overall defense was multiplied by 30x.

Y/n - Is that all you've got?

Isabelle - What?! Why did my punch didn't even make him flinch?! She exclaimed in confusion.

She make a triple backflip to gain some distance.

Y/n - Now it's my turn.

He then morphed his arms into a Hammerfist this time.

He then charged his leap for 10 seconds and when he releases the charge, he jump at an altitude of 500 meters high.

While in the air, he performed the Hammerfist Elbow Slam.

As he was falling down, Isabelle quickly saw him and began to fly upwards to avoid the impact and not to receive damage at all.

Narrator: As Y/n is preparing to land on the ground, what will happen to their battle since Isabelle already avoided the attack? Will Isabelle gain an advantage here or not? Find out on the next chapter!

Next time on The Ultimate Hunter, "Y/n vs. Isabelle, The clash between formidable beings!"

Don't miss it!

To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.5K 507 58
A boy named (Y/n) (L/n) is a Saiyan born in earth by two Saiyan parents who escaped as infants separate ways, he is one of the fastest Saiyans ever k...
24.2K 763 18
Raised in a warm environment to two heroes, (Y/N) flourished amidst the warm cocoon of their love. The path to becoming a hero seemed like a natural...
900 37 27
Connor Hunter's life was as normal as everything was. He attended school regularly with his two best friends. He had average scores which for a guy o...
363K 3.9K 54
When the Supreme Omni God meets the devils, the fallen angels and the angels. How will they react when they meet a person who is the most powerful be...