𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN

9.3K 325 107
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

WHEN CELESTE GOT home she had learned for some odd reason haven had to leave earlier then the designated time she was supposed to say over at celeste's house. she wasn't complaining now that she had her room back she could finally take how many naps without smelling orange flavored everything.

she was still upset with the pink teddy bear incident but surprisingly she didn't get in much trouble for fighting with haven. though celeste couldn't lie and say she wasn't a bit suspicious, because she was. but she just brushed it off.

right now she was laying in her bed, just scrolling on her phone relaxes since she was now on spring break so she didn't have to get out of her house for any particular reason. then she heard her front door open.

celeste didn't have anyone coming over so she jumped up, and silently walked out her room. when she made it downstairs she heard the familiar voices. as in notti, dd and of course ddot. she let out a a breath of relief before walking towards the voices.

"how did you guys even get in?" she made her presence known as she plopped on her comfy couch making the boys turn their attention to her. "yo dumbass left the door open." dd said being the first once to speak. celeste's eyes winded not knowing her door was open.

darrian just rolled his eyes at her cluelessness and walked over to her giving her a peck on the lips before sitting down next to her. dd and notti started arguing about something while darrian and celeste were in their own world. suddenly the front door opened to isis, making the group turn their heads to her.

isis was literally huffing and panting like she had just wrong a mile which didn't make sense she walked the whole away with the boys but she still found herself tired. after she finished catching her breath she mumbled something about them setting her up before sitting next to her cousin.

celeste turned her neck to the girl that was sweating, in february. "they.. set me up." isis said while catching her breath as celeste tried to lips sealed in order to not burst into immediate laughter. "fatass." dd yelled from across the kitchen which lead to a hard slap on the back of his head from notti. you could literally hear the slap from across the room.

isis kissed her teeth in annoyance as she took of her jacket and went onto argue with dd. celeste just watched the scene play out, she couldn't wish for another group of friends besides the ones that were in her house. now that she had them she didn't know what she would do without them.

unbeknownst to celeste darrian had pulled out his phone and went live. the views were flooding in pretty quickly too and celeste didn't even know she was in the public eye of people. well not as of right now since she was out of the frame and had left to use the bathroom but now she came back.

celeste was gonna sit back were she was originally seated but darrian swiftly pulled her onto his lap. the boy wrapped his arms around her waist so tightly that if he didn't she would disintegrate, but she liked the feeling she liked a whole lot.

darrian put his chin on her shoulder and continued reading the comments. he made sure celeste wasn't in the frame so people couldn't see her, yes he was gatekeeping.

"why you gatekeeping, nigga what?" darrian read the comment in a confused manner. celeste whispered what the comment was talking about making him look back at the camera. "ohhh yes i'm gatekeeping my girl, the fuck."

"no, you not getting her instagram. dumb bitch." darrian sucked his teeth, irritated from the comments he was getting. he bet it was ugly guys who were asking for stuff like that.

darrian continued the live for maybe ten more minutes before leaving since celeste wanted to something fun. "ight, what you wanna do ma?" he asked the girl who clapped her hands in enthusiasm.

"let's bake something." she suggested. darrian shrugged in response, ready to do whatever the girl wanted to do. celeste got off darrian's lap and skipped to the kitchen where the others were with darrian following right behind her.

the two walked in the kitchen to see isis sitting on celeste's countertop on her phone. celeste grabbed her hands and dragged her off the counter making isis scream as she made contact with the marble flooring.

"isis you gonna take that?" dd instigated when he saw the scene happening before bursting into laughter when isis helped her mouth, that was leaking with blood. isis mugged him and notti since he was just laughing hitting dd with his arms as he did.

Isis wasn't gonna do anything to celeste since this wasn't the first time that had occurred, she knew celeste hated people sitting on her counters but she still did it anyway and got that reaction every single time.

celeste didn't even bother turning around to see isis because she already knew how her face looked like. she grabbed the cupcake mix from the cupboard, pulled her air-pods from her pocket and passed one to darrian that stood behind her as he took it.

the two started working together on making the cupcakes, sharing laughs there and there when they messed up at something.

darrian was now trying to put the cupcakes in the cupcake shape maker things without messing up. as he was putting the last one in he heard his voice own booming in the one air-pod he had in his ear. he realized that it was the song 'i wanna love you' playing.

he smiled subconsciously at the girl who was now washing her hands and he saw how she was lip-syncing the words. he didn't know how to feel about her listening to his music but their was totally a fuzzy feeling frowning in his stomach.

he wondered if she liked the song, he always thought about what she liked.

after the cupcakes finished baking celeste jumped up from the floor where she was sitting on for no reason and walked to the oven, taking out the red velvet cupcakes they made. she grabbed the cupcakes out of the oven and placed it on the counter.

everyone's head turned to the cupcakes she had placed on the counter reaching a hand towards the baked goods but celeste slapped them away. "unt, unt, go wash you hands." she looked at the group who just rolled their eyes before taking one of them.

celeste's mouth went agape at them who did exactly the opposite of what she asked. she couldn't do anything but take a cupcake for her self and eat one.

she shook her head at them like a disappointed parent as she stood next to isis, " these fat hooligans." she immediately put a hand over her mouth when she said that because everybody's neck turned. she didn't even mean to say it it just slipped out of her mouth.

"hold on, hold, lemme explain." the room went silent before celeste made a run for it, she even heard them following her.

she was fucked.

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE — wassup y'all , a bitch is back 🌚. WITH A NEW PHONE AND ALLLL . the reason i haven't posting was because i was getting a new phone and that damn laptop was irritating me to the max , smh . but i will update a lot today for this time lmao , see ya later pookie 😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.4K 212 19
𝙎𝙪𝙜𝙖𝙧𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝘿𝙙𝙤𝙩 𝙭 𝙍𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 ❝𝙇𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙞𝙣 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙪𝙣𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙚, 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨 𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩.❞ 𝘿𝙖...
59.3K 1.5K 16
❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
5.4K 87 5
𝐈 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬. 𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐚 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐢 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐫...