Teacher's Bet 18+

By GalaxyPhoenix24608

❝You see we have a little bet going on between us teachers. The rules are pretty simple and straightforward;... More

Chapter 1: ↳ royally screwed¹
A/n
Chapter 2: ↳ butterfly effect²
Chapter 3: ↳ attagirl³
Chapter 4: ↳ puzzlement⁴
Chapter 5: ↳ osmosis⁵
Chapter 6: ↳ shakespeare & chill⁶
A/n
Chapter 6: ↳ shakespeare & chill⁶
Chapter 7: ↳ a trail of breadcrumbs⁷
Chapter 8: ↳ a little bit of recon⁸
Chapter 9: ↳ second phase⁹
Chapter 10: ↳ be a good kitten¹⁰
Chapter 11: ↳ his pussycat¹¹
Chapter 12: ↳ possible contender?¹²
Chapter 14: ↳ welcome to the game¹⁴
Chapter 15: ↳ two is always better than one¹⁶
Chapter 16: ↳ listen to daddy¹⁷
Chapter 17: ↳ daddy's girl¹⁸
Chapter 18: ↳ rule change¹⁹
Chapter 19: ↳ target acquired²⁰
Chapter 20: ↳ fox on the hunt²¹
Chapter 21: ↳ dollface²²
Chapter 22: ↳ taste of leather²³

Chapter 13: ↳ his baby girl¹³

2.7K 37 6
By GalaxyPhoenix24608

"PLEASE STAY BEHIND."

(Y/N) stopped packing away, looking up from her desk as Bokuto sensei walked past, glancing in her direction with a bright smile. Nishinoya choked next to her. "Ask him if I can stay too" he whispered furiously, craning his head to look after their retreating Physics teacher.

"Man, Captain America's ass is nowhere near as good as Bokuto sensei's."

The girl smacked his arm, shushing him. "Tone down your horniness. Does it have an off button?" Nishinoya puffed out his chest, proudly displaying himself. "The button unfortunately has been broken for the past 18 years of my existence."

(Y/N) rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "You're such a hoe."

"Have you seen the men we have here? Can you blame me?" he licked his lips, cackling evilly. "Speaking of beautiful men, we got Business next so that means we get to see our favourite dictator."

At the mention of the bespectacled man, her breath shortened - the detention fresh in her mind with the embarrassment that followed. "Umm yeah, lucky us?"

Nishinoya looked at her weirdly. "What's up with your face?"

Quickly telling him about the detention and what happened, his mouth dropped open. "He made you wet?"

"Out of everything I tell you, that's what you focus on? And no, that was my fault but he got really mad for some reason and kicked me out so I'm not really looking forward to seeing him again."

The spikey-haired boy tilted his head to the side, dramatically stroking his chin. "Maybe he was turned on by seeing you? He kicked you out so you wouldn't see his massive boner? Imagine this scenario, a dripping wet school girl in front of her teacher. I bet he found that hot."

(Y/N) sighed, pushing Nishinoya to walk after their classmates who began to leave the classroom. "Yeah I don't think that was the case. My guess is that he was probably furious about the mess I made."

"Yeah a mess in his pants" he winked cheekily. She pushed him a little harder, shooting a glare that told him to 'shut up'. Laughing loudly to himself, they made their way to the front of the room where she stopped next to Bokuto sensei's desk.

Nishinoya turned around to face her, pushing his tongue inside his cheek and moving his hand in front of his mouth in a 'blow job' movement. "Blow ya later."

Having half a mind to chuck her bag at his annoying face, he disappeared with a bark of laughter, closing the door behind him. (Y/N) patiently waited for the silver-haired man to come out of the storage room he vanished into. She didn't have to wait for very long as he emerged a few moments later, a couple of trays in his muscular arms. Plopping them down on his desk, he set for preparing for the next class that would start in five minutes.

Bokuto started humming under his breath, emptying the worksheets and bits of equipment. "Kuroo finger you good?" he suddenly asked, not stopping what he was doing.

(Y/N) felt all breath leave her lungs from the blunt question. As if knowing her frazzled mind, he grinned widely. "Did I say something wrong?" An innocent expression momentarily flashed across his handsome face, golden eyes gleaming with mirth.

The girl wasn't sure how to answer that, not as if she could just shrug her shoulders and say; 'Yeah it was pretty great you know. Finding out all my teachers basically want to fuck me, highlight of my day.'

"Well.." she stuttered, looking down at the floor. "...I mean, all I can say is I'm sorry for being late to class?" She face-palmed. What the hell was that answer?

Bokuto laughed jubilantly, clapping his hands. "I've got to say, I wasn't expecting that. So you know about the game I'm assuming, yes?" he asked, folding his arms across his broad chest. The navy blue dress-shirt stretching taunt as his arms flexed, a big smile plastered across his mouth.

His flaxen eyes darted to the clock, a pout beginning to hang from his lips. "Sadly not a lot can be done in five minutes but we'll see what we can manage."

(Y/N)'s head jerked upwards, eyes growing wide. "W-what?" she squeaked, watching as he came closer. Taking a step back out of instinct, his height towered over her smaller frame. Her bag went falling to the floor as Bokuto ducked slightly to grab hold of her thighs, hoisting her body upwards. Without thinking, she wrapped her legs around his waist, a yelp leaving her mouth.

"Wa-wait" she stammered, feeling his arms tense beneath her deliciously as she grabbed his shoulders to stop herself from falling backwards. Bokuto moved his head to look up at her, running his tongue along his bottom lip. "Wait what, baby girl?"

She ceased all breathing, especially when his large palms squeezed her thighs gently. Bokuto leaned in, lips teasingly brushing against hers for the briefest of seconds - light as a feather.

"Want me to put you down?" (Y/N) swallowed, a fire igniting in her gut. She had an answer to that but her lips refused to move but apparently it must have been evident on her face because he chuckled. "I had a feeling."

Bokuto carried her to his desk as if she didn't weigh anything, She could feel his abdomen ripple against her front, pressed up right against each other. One hand grabbed onto her ass as support whilst his other one moved along his desk, shoving the papers and other things aside roughly to make space.

He gently sat the girl atop the table, moving his hands along her inner thighs to stand in between them. Pushing her skirt higher, his thumb pressed right against her clothed clit, savoring the soundless gasp that left her mouth.

Bokuto pressed harder, his index finger stroking (Y/N)'s inner thigh. His free hand squeezed the soft flesh of her other thigh, chest rumbling with silent laughter when she jumped slightly. "Sensitive thighs?" he rasped, lips brushing against her cheek.

He suddenly grabbed harder, pulling her closer to him - right up against his pelvis. Her ass slid along the table, her hands flying to land on his shoulders. "You better grab my hair instead."

"Why?" she wondered after finally finding her voice again, feeling her face warm from the way he was hungrily looking at her. He didn't say anything, just doing one thing.

Bokuto dropped down to his knees.

"Because" he started, pressing a hot kiss against her inner thigh. "I'm about to follow Kuroo's recommendation."

He sunk his teeth into her skin, soothing over it with a swipe of his tongue just as she tangled her fingers into his hair as a quiet hiss rang above him. Bokuto moaned lowly, scalp tingling when her fingernails scraped against his roots. "You can pull all you want."

(Y/N) bit down on her inner cheek when he started trailing kisses along her thighs, repeatedly switching to pay equal attention. The golden-eyed man sucked and nibbled, painting her skin in blossoming roses of purples and reds whilst he moved higher - getting dangerously close to her sex.

Bokuto made eye-contact with her just as he sucked another bruise, rolling the flesh between his teeth. His lips were swollen and slick with saliva as he continued to grow his own personal garden that creeped right along her legs like growing vines. "I want everyone to see..." he smiled from ear to ear, his thumb moving through her folds, putting enough pressure to spread her pussy lips.

"...So spread your legs for me." This time a small sound escaped from between her teeth. (Y/N) tugged at his spikey-hair, feeling incredibly soft as the silver tips glinted underneath the fluorescent lights.

He groaned lightly, sucking harder just as he slipped his middle finger underneath her underwear. "Holy fuck" he exclaimed roughly once he felt a wet sensation envelop his digit.

Bokuto stood up abruptly, taking her by surprise when he pushed against her stomach, urging her to lie down on his table. Pulling her body closer, he leaned right over the girl. His larger frame blocking out the lights when he swooped down to kiss her, rolling his hips right against her sex - grinding roughly.

Bokuto moved his mouth skillfully in a way that made (Y/N)'s mind soar, lips wet and needy, he wasted no time in thrusting his tongue inside. She could feel him against her, brushing and rubbing against the most intimate place on her body. "Mphm-" the girl whimpered against his mouth.

Angling his head as to deepen the kiss, a knock rapped against the door that made the both of them freeze - breathing heavily against each other. A second later the bell went off, the signal of the 5 minute break ending as classes resumed once more.

"Come back during lunch and we can finish what we started, what do you say?" he whispered against her lips. His hand moved between her legs, slowly stroking along her cunt, a hungry grin morphing across his mouth, relishing the way her back arched until her chest brushed against his.

"Will you let me have a proper taste, baby girl?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

179K 3.1K 47
❝You see we have a little bet going on between us teachers. The rules are pretty simple and straightforward; Who can fuck you best.❞ IN WHICH a wicke...
66.3K 2.2K 49
Talking to new people is fun even if it means ruining their lives in the process. HACKER AU/UNIVERSITY AU Multiple endings!!! Under EDITS!! WARNING...
1.1M 23K 31
Yandere Haikyuu Boys x Female Reader you are the little sister of Kiyoko and you have just moved back in with your sister and mother. You switch sch...
19.8K 479 43
~Love is realising that the other person is not perfect.~ Book One of the Heart Series. The books of this series loosely connect to each other but do...