10 lies| lrh ; afi

By versaceh0e

"ill never lie to you" was probably one of the biggest lies luke could ever tell me More

authors note
lie 1.
lie 2.
lie 3.
lie 4.
lie 5.
lie 6.
lie 7.
lie 8.
lie 9.
lie 10.
ashtons lie
EXCITING NEWS!!

ashtons lie | pt2

2K 128 43
By versaceh0e

LUKES POV
-

im on my way home. i just broke up with that girl that ive been seeing. i caught her cheating, and lately, ive been thinking alot of ashton.

everytime i see bella ,my daughter, i feel horrible. she has ashtons looks and i realized that i need him.

he is my world. i hate lying to him. i told him i was going on a "business trip" for work, when in reality, i was seeing that girl.

i got out of my car holding my phone reading over a text ashy sent me at 7:38 pm saying "ill never leave"

its now 9:24 pm.

confused..i decided not to reply and make it a surprise. i grabbed my guitar and red roses (my ashys favorite) and walked up the porch.

i unlocked the door and closed it behind me quietly.

"honey im homeee!" i shouted/sang

no answer.

"ashy?" i shouted.

i walked into our bedroom. it was pitch black and the only light was from underneath the bathroom door, which was shut.

i smirked, hoping he was showering.

i opened the door and fell to my knees at the ground.

"you lied to me.." i whispered , holding the angel with bleeding wrists in my arms.

theres a saying that when you are around someone you love, and enjoy, you start to have the same personality and i guess ashton really loved me because the last two years have been filled with lies and he somehow became me when i was never really there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5M 298K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...