the power of freedom

By BryanParr

Melody took a turn from a life of foster care to being a best friend/ lover to Florence Pugh. will she believ... More

another day

4 1 0
By BryanParr

Melody's POV

I often wondered about my nightmares. What is my mind telling myself as I'm in my sleep like state. But then I remember my past how it's haunting my everyday life. The past as I remember wasn't a good one. It's not the same as 15 year's ago

I wake up after seeing my nightmare for the millionth time. I'm use to it but it's gets worse everytime. And not to mention anxiety and my panic attacks.

I start my day finding a job you think a 20 year old would have a job but no. People don't want a person who was suicidal in the past. They see my scars and feel bad but the think I'm not worth there time. I don't blame them but it's true I guess.

I got out of my small apartment in London it's cheap but it works after moving out of the US I felt more at peace with London. The light and shops at night is pretty even prettier than US.

My morning consist of
1) finding a job
2) looking at the book shops
3) getting as much groceries for my apartment

Not much but it works. Today was different though since I don't sleep very well at night I went to get coffee at Starbucks. I ordered a french vanilla iced coffee. Payed and left for the outdoor eating area. As I was reading my W/W romance novel. Couldn't help but see someone chasing a blonde.

Don't put your past in perspective Mel. Don't do it.

Before I new it I followed the woman who was being chased. And found she was in the alley with a tall dude threatening to take her for ransom. Okay that's it no one should treat this woman like trash.

I ran gaining power in my legs. And before I knew I jumped and kneed him in the face. The man stumbled then cursed.

" Hey man don't hurt her what she do to you?"

The man growled then said

" Stupid don't you know who she is?"

" A pretty woman that deserves to live a have a purpose in life?"

I looked at him then her. He punch me and blood came out of my nose. I looked at him and smiled.

"I think you made a mistake." Wiping blood from my nose

I grabbed his hoodie that he was wearing and with all my force pulled him down he landing on his knee. One punch he was down and out like a light

I turned to her seeing her scared and shaking.

"You okay?" I asked her

"You did all that and he was a tough dude." She said in a English accent

" Nothing that I haven't done before." I said hoping she wouldn't ask anymore questions about that.

She looks at me puzzled.

" I have to leave I'm sorry for scaring you please go home and be safe." I said

" Wait!!!" She yelled before I left.

I stopped and looked at her.

" What is your name?"

I looked at her.

" Melody."

And with that I left back to my small apartment.

------------------------------------------------------
Thanks everyone who enjoyed this first part. If you have ideas let me know I'll do my best to read them. Have a good day/night

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.2K 71
๐…๐‘๐Ž๐™๐„๐ | โYe a cute little thin', aren't ya? I think ye will be mine now...โž โ†โ…โ„โ†โ… ส™แดส€ษด แดา“ แด„แดสŸแด… แด€ษดแด… แดกษชษดแด›แด‡ส€ แด€ษชส€ แด€ษดแด… แดแดแดœษดแด›แด€ษชษด ส€แด€ษชษด แด„แดแดส™ษชษดษชษดษข...
1.1M 36.1K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
535K 8.3K 85
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 64.1K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...