total drama gc 🥵

بواسطة EmoNamed_Pants

this is gonna be angsty because I can't get enough of it, also this takes place like 2 years after ridiculous... المزيد

*growls*
👩‍❤️‍👩👨‍❤️‍👨
just Alejandro Tyler and Duncan chat
the date💕
gaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygaygay
almost party time
almost party time pt2 party next chapter
party time:)🥳 pt2
the party:)🥳 pt3
the party:)🥳pt4
the party:)🥳 pt5
ahahahahahahaha silly little gay people🎉👑✨🏳️‍🌈
dead cats on the road dead cats on my phone dead cats where did they go?🧐
H̸̢̬̪͎͕͈̠̻͎̦̋Ẽ̵̳̻̳̋̄͆̐̋̈́L̶̦̠̲̀̈́P̶̛̥͇͎̯̖̰̥͌̽̽͜͠
taxidermy 😎
trans boy swag
not part of story i just wan tto show art
author update:3
SIERRA LEARNS HER ACTIONS R WRONG???(NOT CLICK BAIT???)
rhehrheushhhdhdh
hi:DDDD

party time:)🥳 pt1

659 2 9
بواسطة EmoNamed_Pants

______________________________________
Tw: sh, alcohol and drug use
"ugh can people take longer?" Noah complained as he waits on the people his riding with to the party.

"Yeah I know what you mean. I just can't believe that I'm going to this party." Eva replied as she leaned onto a wall.

Four people burst through a door. Those four people being Izzy, Owen, Cody an surprisingly Justin. "Thanks for your help Izzy." Justin says.

"No problem, Izzy loves to do rave make up!" She replied.

"So Noah what do you think?" Cody says to Noah. He was wearing a purple fishnet shirt with red short shorts and a black jacket. He had on crazy make up too. Noah could feel his face heating up. God damn this boy is beautiful, he thought to himself.

Cody waved at Noah and he looked away to keep his red face hidden. Eva noticed Noah's face becoming a tomato but ignored it because she was in the same boat but with Izzy. It took all of her power to be able to keep eye contact with Izzy.

"You look great Izzy." Eva says to Izzy with the faintest bit of a smile.

"Awww thank you!!" Izzy yelled as she jumped onto the ravenette.

"Um whatever, let's get going." Eva says to everyone. Everyone goes and walk to Eva's black Honda Odyssey.

~30 minutes later~

They get out of the car and walk up to the house. When they enter Geoff greets them. "Yo what's up dudes." He said, clearly baked already. The house seemed packed, why more then what anyone in the group was expecting.

"Yo dude isn't that like, a lot of people?" Noah asked sarcasticly.

"Oh yeah, I kinda invited everyone at college and said that they could bring a plus one and also every other contestant on the show including ridiculous race ." Geoff said with a goofy ah smile on his face. Noah just rolled his eyes in response.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

1M 25.2K 23
Yn a strong girl but gets nervous in-front of his arranged husband. Jungkook feared and arrogant mafia but is stuck with a girl. Will they make it t...
1.1M 36.2K 62
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
437K 10.9K 60
𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲 𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐝𝐨𝐧, 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝, 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲, 𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐥-𝐫...