party time:)🥳 pt2

Tw:sh, alcohol and drug use

**'s to skip the sh bit but you have to skip this chapters all together to skip the alcohol and drug use
-----------------------------------------------------------

Noah's pov

This party was intense. There was a bunch of people I don't know. There was flashing lights and really loud what seemed to be scene kid music but I really cannot tell. People are really into this sort of thing?

I was leaning on a wall, spacing out when Cody came up to me and started talking to me. "Isn't this party great?" He half yelled at me, it was the only way anyone could talk to each other.

"Super." I replied in a sarcastic tone.

He leaned up against the wall right next to me. "What's wrong?" He asked.

"Nothing." I don't like talking about my feelings. After I said that I walked off, leaving Cody behind. As I was walking off I saw Serria walk up to him. I felt bad for the guy, he had a crazy stalker following everywhere he went.

I walked over to the counter. Maybe I can get something to drink. I found Bridgette there. "Hey is there anything to drink around here?" I asked her.

"Oh yeah there's some punch and cups on the counter over there." She said and pointed at it. I nodded in response and left to go get some.

I got some in on of those red solo cups you see in movies. Nothing about it seemed fishy, but then again it was a party so it probably had alcohol in it.

I walked off trying to find a quiet place to enjoy my drink. Ugh, why did I even come to this stupid place? While I was lost in thought, I bumped into something. It was an old bully of mine.

"Hey watch it... Oh it's the nerd from highschool." He said as he turned around.

Oh shit. I thought. This is the end for me. "Hey don't ignore me like that!" He said as he smacked my drink out of my hands to get my attention.

Drip

D
rip

D
r
ip

D
r
i
p

The drink fell to the ground. "Hey! What was that for man?" I yelled at him for him to hear me over the loud party going on around us. "You jack ass!" I'm going to regret saying that aren't I?

He grabbed my collar and lifted me off the ground. My purse fell. "What was that punk?" He threatened me with his fists pulled back. Yep I regretted it.

"Nothing." I some how manged to get out. He put me down and I walk away, grabbing at my now soar neck. Why did I say something? Why was that of all times to be cocky?

I picked up my purse and went on looking for a quiet place to be. The only quiet places I could think of was the bathroom. I would go outside but there are people out there too, blasting country music around a campfire.

I walk off to the bathroom and shout the door behind me. Ugh I want to go home. I felt tears peck my eyes. Am I really going to be all cliché and cry in the bathroom at a party?

I tried to keep my tears in. This party was more then over the top and I was not here for it. And of course some jerk face from highschool just haad to be here and still be a jerk face. As Lindsay would have put it, he was a two faced backstabbing lying little ********************** and his shoes are more then tacky.

**

I felt a tear drip down my face. Ugh why was I like this? Why can't I go to just one outing and not cry? Is it really that hard? I curled myself up into a ball on the floor. I hate myself. Im not good for anything. I if I wasn't here, my friends wouldn't notice. I don't do anything worth while. I am nothing.

Tears were flowing down my face, I want to go home. My mind was racing a million miles an hour. My head was pounding. I felt sick to my stomach. I knew that only one thing could shut it up. I took my raser from my purse and slashed it down on my arm.

Drip

D
rip

D
r
ip

D
r
i
p

The blood hit the floor. I sat there, paralyzed, not even rendering what I had done. Then it hit me. Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit. That's all I could think at the moment.

**

I quickly searched for some bandaids for some kind when I heard a knock at the door. "Noah, you in there?" Of course Cody came looking for me. And of course he found me right now. I found the bandage. I quickly wrapped my arm in it and pulled down my sleeve down to cover it.

Author's note: how angsty:))))) btw this is not to make fun of anyone going through this things I've gone through things myself and if you are then plzzz reach out to someone I hope you have a wonderful day☺️🧷