Lab Rats Season 2

By ScarletWitch19

Ever since Leo Dooley moved in with the Davenports almost a year ago, Cassie has gone on many crazy adventure... More

Cast
Speed Trapped
Spy Fly
Missin' the Mission
Quarantined
Robot Fight Club
Bro Down
The Rats Strike Back
Parallel Universe
Spike's Got Talent
Leo and Cassie vs. Evil
Hole in One
Trucked Out
The Bionic 500
Bionic Showdown, Part 1
Bionic Showdown, Part 2
Memory Wipe
Avalanche!
Llama Drama
The Haunting of Mission Creek High
Perry 2.0
My Little Brother
Prank You Very Much
'Twas the Mission Before Christmas
Trent Gets Schooled
No Going Back

Adam Up

357 9 2
By ScarletWitch19

In the lab, Adam, Bree, Chase, and I were finishing up a training session on one of Mr. Davenport's virtual training simulators while Leo watched from his desk. "Great job, guys. You just took out an entire unit of virtual cyborgs." Leo says as we took off our goggles and walked off the platform.

"I think it's sad that you have to invent people to play with you," Eddy says.

"All right, Leo. I'm off the clock. Let's get out of here." Adam says.

"I'm out of here, too. I texted Kyle and I said I was gonna meet up with him at the ice cream shop." I say.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. Just 'cause Mr. Davenport's away doesn't mean we stop training." Chase says. Leo, Adam, and I groan. "How do you think I feel? I'm missing a four-hour documentary on the history of the printing press."

"And you wonder why people think you're boring," I say, making Chase give me a look.

"But Leo and I were gonna play human bull's eye bounce," Adam says. "Don't worry, it's way more dangerous than it sounds."

"Human bull's eye bounce. Is there any way you could get a good enough bounce to land in the emergency room?" Chase says. "'Cause that would save us a lot of time.

"Nope, he's right, Adam. As much as I enjoy watching you get hurt..." Bree laughs. "And I really do...we have to train. You too, Cass. You can hang out with Kyle another day." I groaned and walked over to Bree and Chase.

"Oh, come on. The adults are away! If we don't take advantage by doing something destructive, we're no better than...Chase." Leo says, making me laugh.

"I'm sorry, but unless he can be in two places at once, he's training," Chase says. "Come on, let's get the bo staffs."

"Oh, man, I never get to do what I want. It's not fair." Adam says.

"Aww. Are all of your cool bionic abilities and top-secret missions getting you down?" Bree says.

"Aw, thanks, Bree. I knew you'd understand." Adam says. Bree, Chase, and I walked away from Adam and Leo to continue our training.

"Sorry, buddy," Adam says to Leo.

"Too bad you can't be in two places at once," Leo says.

"Well, now he can!" Eddy says. "'Cause, it's time to play...Eddy's will it or will it not blow up in your face? A riding mower...a set of barbecue utensils...or a cellular duplicator!"

"Ooh! I really want to ride something on grass!" Adam says. "But I do love the grill!" Leo and Adam converse with each other as they hear a clock ticking. Suddenly, Eddy rings a buzzer.

"Eddy, we're gonna go with the cellular duplicator!" Leo says.

"Good choice! This lovely state-of-the-art device scans human DNA and creates a life-like double using synthetic bioplasma!" Eddy says.

"Too complicated. Go for the riding mower." Adam says.

"No. This is how we can make two of you. It makes a non-human twin out of a human." Leo says.

"That's right. But be careful, it's not fully tested, so there's a small chance it could go horribly wrong." Eddy says.

"Then why are you telling us to use it?" Leo asks.

"There's a small chance it could go horribly wrong," Eddy says.

"I'll give it a shot. Where is it?" Adam asks.

"I'll give you a hint." Eddy points a light to the cellular duplicator that was to Adam and Leo's right. They walk over to it.

"How does it work?" Leo asks.

"It just needs a sample of your DNA," Eddy says.

"Ooh! I got this." Adam says. He spits into the cellular duplicator and it turns on.

"Ya know, you coulda just put a hair in there, right?" Leo says.

"Eww. That'd be gross." Adam says. A piece of bioplasma falls on the floor and it starts to mutate. "Aw, look! It has my eyes." The bioplasma transforms into an exact copy of Adam.

"Whoa!" Adam exclaims.

"Awesome!" Leo says.

Adam raises his hand, and so does the duplicate Adam. They raise their other hands, turn around and shake their butts. "This may have been a big mistake," Leo says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"All right, break's over. Fire up the simulator." Chase says as he and Bree enter the lab. "Adam, please remember: the cyborgs are fake, but I am real."

"Just one question: is this real?" Adam says. He hits Chase with his bo staff.

"Why did you do that?!" Chase asks.

"Because real pain's funnier than fake pain," Adam says. He hits Chase again.

"You're a genius? Ha! Even I saw that coming and I don't have Cassie's precognition abilities." Bree says. Adam gives Bree a high-five while Chase rolls his eyes. "Speaking of Cassie. Where is she?"

"Oh, she says she wasn't feeling good so she's resting upstairs," Chase says.

"You think she had another vision?" Bree asks.

"I don't know. I tried asking her but she wouldn't say anything." Chase says, shrugging his shoulders.

"I hope she's okay," Bree says.

"Me too. We can check on her after we finish our training." Chase says.

Upstairs, Leo and Adam were watching Bree and Chase interact with duplicate Adam on the security system. "This is great. They're totally buying duplicate you." Leo says.

"I know! The only thing more fun than hitting Chase is watching me hit Chase." Adam says.

"But poor Cassie. I hope she's alright. She told me about her visions. It's been really hard for her." Leo says.

"I know. Think we should check on her before we start the bull's eye bounce?" Adam asks.

"Yeah. Come on." Before Leo and Adam could leave the living room, I walked in.

"Hey, we were just going to check up on you. You okay?" Adam asks.

"Yeah, I just have a little headache," I say, grabbing a bottle of water from the kitchen.

"Did you have another vision?" Leo asks.

"Yes. But I don't want to talk about it yet." I say.

"You sure? You know you can tell us anything." Adam says.

"Yeah, I'm sure. I promise I'll tell you about it soon." I say.

"Okay. Well, while you're resting up, you wanna watch us play bull's eye bounce?" Adam asks.

"Sure. How does this thing work?" I ask, sitting on the couch.

"Okay, it's as easy as it looks. Leo and I both have to jump as high as we can and try and land in one of the point circles." Adam says.

"Okay, cool. So, it's just like being at a real carnival." I say.

"I know. I even covered the floor with popcorn and mystery goo." Adam says. Leo looks down at the floor and sees the popcorn and mystery goo.

"Thanks," Leo says sarcastically.

"I'll go first. The key is to get a lot of bounce and then worry about accuracy." Adam says.

"Oh, just hurry up and get hurt!" Eddy says, popping up on the security screen in the living room.

"Whoa!" Adam shouts as he jumps high into the air and crashes into a wall in the kitchen. "Quick! Get me down from here! I've gotta do that again!"

At school, Bree and Chase were walking in the hallway when Principal Perry walked up to them. "Hey! Hansel and Gretel. My niece is visiting from...um...wherever she lives, and I'm gonna assign you two to be chaperones for a couple of days." Perry says.

"Oh, uh...well, see, I can't..." Chase began to say.

"We are so sorry," Bree says.

"'Cause I gotta be..."

"Oh, that's so cute! You think you have a choice!" Perry laughs.

"But why would you want us to show her around?" Bree asks. "You can't stand us."

"Oh. You've noticed. Look, my niece is sweet and innocent. If she hangs around the cool kids, they'll corrupt her. That's why she's hanging with you." Perry says. "If it's unclear, let me spell it out. You're not cool."

"Hi, Aunt Terry!" A young girl says in a sweet and innocent voice as she walks up to them.

"Kerry, darling! This is...the...gimme a second...Kevvvinnn...Suzzzzannnn..."

"Bree and Chase," Bree says.

"No one really cares," Perry says.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Kerry Perry! Thanks for showing me around." Kerry says, shaking Bree and Chase's hands. "I hope it's not too much of a bother."

"No, no. We are happy to be forced to help." Bree says.

"Great. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm headed to the chem lab to sear off a wart." Perry says. She walks away.

"Bye, Aunt Terry!" Kerry says before turning to Bree and Chase, her voice becoming mean. "Here's the deal, ladies. I'm skipping school and hitting the mall. And when I get there, I'm gonna plant a dead fly in my burrito and eat for free."

"I'm sorry, but as your chaperone..."

"Shut it, squat mug!" Kerry says, cutting off Chase. "Little elves called...they want you back at the tree to make cookies."

"Um...you can't talk to us like that," Bree says.

"Ha! Just did, boy hips!" Kerry says. "I'm outta here."

"You can't just go," Chase says.

"Yeah. What are we supposed to tell your aunt?" Bree says. "Besides the fact that she should round up some bail money." Kerry knocks Bree's books out of her hands.

"Tell her I was with you two nimrods all day! And you better do my homework. Or else...you'll get this..." Kerry starts talking in a sweet voice and begins to cry. "Aunt Terry! They were so mean to me! Make them pay! Make them...pay." She becomes mean again. "So, we good? Later, peeps." Kerry leaves the school.

"Okay, she is definitely a Perry," Chase says to Bree.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

In the cafeteria, Leo was getting lunch when his phone rang. "Go for Dooley," Leo says when he answers the phone.

"Hey, how's it goin'?" Adam asks.

"Great. Duplicate Adam is acting just like you." Leo says. He looks at duplicate Adam who is making a massive apartment building out of sausages. "Although he did get a D+ on your geography test."

"A D+? He better dial it back or we're both gonna get caught." Adam says.

"So how's everything going at home? Is Cassie doing okay?" Leo asks.

"Oh, Cassie's doing okay. She's just chilling on the couch." Adam says. He looked over at me as I was watching TV. "And I'm just finishing up the nacho volcano." Adam gasps. "Oh, no! The cheese lava's coming! Run for your lives, people of Jalapeñia! No! No! Don't worry. I'll save you with my mouth." Adam imitates an airplane before eating a chip.

"Hey, Adam. That is nacho responsibility!" Leo laughs. "Okay, bye."

"Wait, wait, wait! I want to talk to me." Adam says.

"It's for you," Leo says to duplicate Adam.

"Who is it?" Duplicate Adam asks.

"You," Leo says.

"Oh." Duplicate Adam takes Leo's phone. "Hello."

"Hey, how am I?" Adam asks.

"You're good. How am I?" Duplicate Adam asks.

"You're good," Adam says.

"Just so you know, I'm not crazy about this whole school thing." Duplicate Adam says.

"Oh, well, I'm having a blast. I'm about to go play a card game with Cassie." Adam says.

"Oh, really? I wanna play! I gotta go." Duplicate Adam says, running out of the school. At home, Adam looks too close at his nacho volcano and he gets cheese on his nose.

In the hallway, Bree and Chase were handing in Kerry's homework that they did for her. "Math homework. Chemistry homework. History homework." Chase says.

"And here's your art project. Don't expect an A." Bree says.

"Don't expect a thank you," Kerry says. "Now give me twenty bucks."

"For what?!" Bree asks.

"Milkshakes for me and my girls," Kerry says. "Fork it over, princess!" She steals money out of Bree's purse.

"You just got a shakedown by a pre-teen!" Chase laughs.

"I'm thirteen, bum sweat!" Kerry snapped.

"Were you raised by a gang of bikers?" Chase asks. Perry walks into the hallway.

"That's it. We are done with this." Bree says. She walks over to Perry. "Principal Perry, we need to have a little discussion about your niece."

"We sure do. She loves you two!" Perry says.

"What?! That's impossible." Chase says.

"I know. I find you repulsive." Perry says. "Thanks for watching Kerry. This morning I got to spend an extra hour at the dog track!"

"Okay, that's great. But we..."

"So now I need you to watch her tonight. I'm playing flag football with the sheriffs." Perry says.

"And how do you get to play flag football with the sheriffs?" Chase asks.

"Go to enough highway wrecks with free pizza and they let you in," Perry says. "Anyway, if you watch Kerry, I might just forget about the detention days you've accrued."

"What detention days?" Bree asks.

"You mouthin' off? You just got detention!" Perry says.

"What?! You can't do that!" Bree exclaimed.

"Just did, Sally Sideburns!" Perry says.

"That is it. We are done watching..."

"Uh, can you just give us a second, please?" Chase says. He pulls Bree to the side. "Look, okay, the girl is a nightmare, but if we do this, we might just get on Principal Perry's good side."

"The woman has many sides..none of them are good," Bree says. "Fine, I'll do it." Bree and Chase walk over to Perry.

"We've discussed it, and Kerry is more than welcome to come over tonight," Chase says.

"There you go again...acting like you have a choice," Perry says. She pinches Chase's cheek.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Hey, where's duplicate Adam? I lost him at lunch!" Leo asks, walking into the house.

"Don't worry. He came home to play a card game with me and Cassie." Adam says. Adam and I were sitting on the floor playing the card game but duplicate Adam was nowhere to be found.

"I don't see him. Where is he?" Leo asks.

"Well, he said he was hungry so he was gonna get us some food but that was like an hour ago," I explained to Leo.

"What?!" Leo says.

"Yeah, we haven't seen him since. Maybe he went back to school?" Adam says.

"No, that's the problem. He didn't go back to school?" Leo says.

"Well, then where is he?" Adam asks. The three of us run down to the lab and we see three duplicates of Adam while a fourth one was forming at the same moment we entered the room.

"What are we gonna do?" Leo asks.

"I don't know what you're gonna do, but we're gonna start a boy band," Adam says. He starts dancing and the four Adam's copy his moves. "Okay, which one of me is responsible for this?"

"He is." The four duplicates say, pointing to each other.

"I only duplicated myself once because you said I had to go back to school." Duplicate Adam says.

"Can't argue with that," Adam says.

"Then the duplicate I made didn't want to go to school either." Duplicate Adam says.

"Again, makes sense," Adam says.

"Adam, we have to do something," I say.

"I know! Let's make one more duplicate and make that one go to school!" Adam says.

"No! No, no, no, no!" Leo picks up the duplicator and smashes it on the floor, breaking it.

"You broke my me maker!" Adam says.

"Forget it. We need to find a way to get rid of those guys. Cassie and I will go get Chase, you stay down here and keep an eye on them." Leo says. Leo and I leave the lab.

"Well, looks like we're stuck here for a while, so let's get to know each other. I'm Adam." Adam says.

"No way, that's my name!" The duplicates say.

"No! What?!" Adam says. 

Upstairs in the living room, Kerry was standing by the front door waving goodbye to Perry. "Bye, Aunt Terry! Love you!" Kerry says in her sweet voice. Once Perry's car was gone, Kerry walks inside the house. "Ohh. Her car is disgusting. I don't know where the kitty litter ends and the cookie crumbs begin."

"All right, Kerry. You're on our turf now, so we're not gonna put up with you bossing us around." Bree says.

"I'm not staying with you losers. I'm going to the skate park to throw marbles in the half-pipe and then sell ice packs in the parking lot." Kerry says.

"That is pure evil," Chase says.

"You call it evil, I call it a lucrative side business," Kerry says. Her phone beeps. "Oh. My taxi's here. Don't wait up." Kerry leaves the house.

"Aren't you gonna go after her?" Bree asks Chase.

"Aren't you gonna go after her?" Chase asks.

"Fine. We'll both go." Bree says.

"Hey! Hey, guys!" Leo says as he and I run into the living room. "Um, we have a serious problem with Adam."

"Uh, you'll have to be more specific," Chase says.

"Yes. There are five of him." Leo says.

"What are you talking about?" Bree asks.

"We made duplicates," Leo says.

"Uh, not me. I was not a part of any of this." I say.

"What?!" Chase says.

"Hey, guys," Adam says, walking into the kitchen.

"Adam, what are you doing up here?" I ask.

"You're supposed to be downstairs watching the other Adams," Leo says.

"Hello? They're our guests. It would be rude not to offer them drinks." Adam says. "Two waters, one O.J., and one berry-infused decaf green tea, soy milk on the side. One of me is very high-maintenance."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Down in the lab, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I see all of Adam's duplicates. "More Adams?" Bree says. "We will never be able to air this place out."

"See, guys? There's nothing to worry about. They're all here." Adam says.

"I thought you said there were four duplicates," I say.

"Yeah, one, two, three, four." Adam counts himself as the fourth one and realizes something. "Uh-oh."

"Just go track down the missing Adam," Chase says. "I'll keep an eye on them and find a way to reverse the duplication processes. Where's the duplicator?"

"Well, there's a shard of it underneath your shoe," Leo says.

"You broke the duplicator?!" Chase says.

"Hey, that thing was squirting out an Adam every ten seconds!" Leo says. "What did you want me to do?!"

"Just...go find the missing Adam!" Chase says. Adam, Bree, Leo, and I leave the lab.

"Um...we were told there would be beverages?" One of the Adams says.

Upstairs in the living room, Adam was tossing some pillows looking for the missing duplicate. "Do you really think that your duplicate would be hiding under the cushions?" I ask Adam.

"Oh, he's definitely been here. My couch cookies are gone." Adam says.

"I figured out how to get rid of the duplicates," Chase says. "When an electrical current flows through them, they vaporize. I already used this to zap three of them downstairs. Now we just have to find the one last Adam that got away."

"Found him," Bree says, entering the living room with a duplicate Adam.

"Found him," Leo says, entering the house with another duplicate Adam.

"Guys, what is going on?" Chase asks. "There was only supposed to be one Adam left." We hear the elevator door ding and turn around to see fifteen more Adams standing in the kitchen.

"Hi, everyone!" One Adam says.

"Hey, those guys look just like us!"

"No, you're wearing what I'm wearing."

"No. No. I cannot handle this many Adams. The world cannot handle this many Adams. This is Armageddon!" Bree says.

"It doesn't make any sense. If there's one thing I'm good at, it's breaking things, and I definitely broke that duplicator." Leo says.

"Oh, did I not mention that the duplicates can multiply on their own?" Eddy says. "They just had to learn how. And guess what? I taught them!" We all groaned and rolled our eyes. We hear a knock on the door.

"Yoo-hoo! Anybody home?" Perry says.

"Guys! That's Principal Perry!" Chase says.

"Great. So now there are eighteen Adams walking around, and no Kerry." Bree says.

"Shh! Let's just pretend we're not here." I say. Leo covers his mouth.

"I heard that. You don't think my parents tried that on me at Christmas?" Perry says. "Kerry? Are you okay? Open up!"

"Everything's fine! We just need a second." Chase says.

"Listen up, little pigs! I've got a welding torch and a battering ram in my trunk. This could go easy, or this could go hard." Perry says. Chase turns to the Adams in the kitchen and zaps them all with a small device.

"That's only seventeen. There's one left." Chase says. "Where is he?"

"I don't know," I say.

"Look out belooooow!" Perry hollers as she falls through the chimney.

"Did you just shimmy down the chimney?" Leo says.

"It's okay. I'm a professional. Used to be a chimney sweep back in the nineties." Perry says. "Learned the hard way not to wear a skirt. Now...where's my niece?"

"Uh, she's just getting her things together. She'll be out any minute." Bree says.

"Hey, guys." A duplicate Adam says, standing next to Adam.

"Hey, Adam," I say. "Adam?!"

"What's going on? Why are there two of you?" Perry asks.

"You must have got some soot on your glasses!" Chase says.

"Oh, yeah! Yes, you did! Let's get those cleaned right off." Leo says. "Hey! Maybe we can have a snack. Would you like a celery stick?"

"What do you think? Point me to your premium meats." Perry says.

"Hurry up and zap them," I say to Chase.

"All right. Which one of you is the real Adam?" Chase asks.

"I am." Both Adams say.

"What are you waiting for? Just zap 'em both." I say.

"I can't. If I zap the real Adam, the jolt of electricity will fry his bionic infrastructure." Chase says.

"Well, you gotta zap one of 'em," I say.

"May the best Adam win," Adam says.

"Good luck, bro." Duplicate Adam says.

"Hurry up before Perry sees!" Bree says.

"Your tartar sauce is expired! Can I have it?" Perry asks as she rummages through the refrigerator.

"I think you're good," Leo says.

"All right. Whichever of you is the real Adam, show me what you got." Chase says.

"You asked for it," Adam says. Chase handed me the small device before Adam walked over to him and threw him across the room. I zap the duplicate Adam. Chase stumbled back into the room and looked relieved when he saw the duplicate Adam was gone. He then gave Adam an annoyed look for throwing him across the room.

"Uh, remember, next time I come over, I like my salami spicy," Perry says. "Now, where is Kerry?"

"Uh, Ke...Kerry..."

"See, the thing is..."

"Kerry, she's just, uh..."

Kerry walks through the door. "Kerry!" Perry says.

"Aunt Terry! You're here! I was just taking a stroll on their lovely grounds, and...I must have gotten lost."
Kerry says.

"So you're okay?" Perry says.

"Okay? These two have been...wonderful to me." Kerry says, putting her arms around Bree and Chase. "I'm just sad I'm not gonna get to hang out with them anymore."

"Well, then I have some good news. I'm enrolling you at Mission Creek, so then you'll get to spend every day with...Steee...and Duu..."

"Bree and Chase," Bree says.

"Yeah, I still don't care," Perry says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Later that night, Adam, Bree, Chase, Leo, and I were in the living room watching TV when the doorbell rang. "Oh, pizza's here. I'll get it." Adam says. He gets the door and sees a duplicate of him delivering the pizza.

"One large pepperoni for...Adam." Duplicate Adam says.

"Thank you very much, Adam," Adam says. He takes the pizza and closes the door. "That's so weird. That pizza guy looked just like me. Uh-oh."

"Oh, boy," Bree says.

"Yup," I say.

"I'll grab the zapper," Chase says. Chase, Bree, and Leo go after duplicate Adam.

"Hey! There's three pieces missing! That's so like me." Adam laughs as he takes a bite out of a pizza. I also take a slice.

Once the movie was over, Adam and I were left alone in the living room. I was putting away the plates while Adam sat on the couch. "Are you feeling better?" Adam asks me.

"Yeah, I'm feeling a little better," I say.

"Do you want to talk about that vision you had?" Adam asks.

"Not really," I say.

"Come on, Cass. Just tell me. Is it really bad?" Adam says, walking over to me.

"It's about Douglas," I say.

"What about him?" Adam asks.

"I don't think we've seen the last of him. I think he's coming back." I say.

"How? He's frozen in that ice." Adam says.

"He's going to escape. I don't know when. I don't know how...all I know is that he'll be coming after us." I say.

"Well, if he does come back...we'll just fight him. Like last time." Adam says. "Don't worry Cassie. I won't let anything happen to you. I may not be the smartest but I know one thing I'm good at. Is protecting my sister." I smiled at Adam and hugged him.

"Thanks, Adam," I say.

"Any time, sis," Adam says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

A/N: Aww, how sweet was that brother, sister moment between Adam and Cassie? Should I do more moment like that?

If you want to keep updated on my Lab Rats story or any of my other future projects, go give me a follow. It will make my day!

I hope you liked this chapter. Don't forget to comment/vote!

Thanks for reading! 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.3K 1.8K 31
𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘-𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗨𝗖𝗞 *ೃ༄ ❁ཻུ۪۪ ━ 𝙄𝙉 𝙒𝙃𝙄𝘾𝙃 . . . vera flores, a native of mission creek who has a best friend that...
152K 4.6K 77
"are we seriously about to do this love triangle thing right now?" a story in which the balderas' twins with a huge secret both find themselves fall...
68.6K 1.9K 23
"𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲, 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝗼𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝗼 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐰 𝐮𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝗼𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐬." A near-death experience ends with...
12.6K 731 20
After losing his sister, Stiles is taken to an island full of other kids like him, the Bionic Island, he doesn't intend to make friends or be goody g...