My Boss

Seventeen_AJ द्वारा

Cara Greene, who planned everything in her life met Alexandra Williams, her Boss who was exactly opposite of... अधिक

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69

15

16.7K 532 105
Seventeen_AJ द्वारा

Alex served me when the food came. We stopped working and concentrated on our food.

"What happened to your leg?" I couldn't help but ask. It was bothering me ever since I saw her this afternoon with the bandage on her leg.

"Kickboxing." She said in between her mouthfuls.

Kickboxing, sexy! I ignored that thought.

"I thought I was the one that is hungry." I teased her a bit.

We are both sitting on the couch, leaving a decent distance between us.

"Just because my stomach did not make any sound, doesn't mean I'm not hungry." I smiled at her answer as I know she was faking being annoyed, her tone is different.

"You have... You have food on the corner of your lips." I told her when I noticed it.

"Where? Here?" She tried to wipe the other side. I don't know what possessed me, I turned her face towards me and wiped the corner of her lips with my finger, yes with my finger!

Obviously, I did not think through my actions. As soon as my finger touched her skin and accidentally wiped the edge of her lips, I felt what was like a million voltage of electricity going through me.

Our eyes met, confusion written all over hers. 

What did I do?

Alex didn't seem to bother about my hand on her face, she was just staring at me, her eyes lingering on my lips after a few seconds.

My heart was pounding loudly in my chest and I know I was breathing abnormally. But that didn't matter when her hand reaches for mine.

My eyes found her lips, it was parted a little bit like it was inviting me. The heat in both our bodies is screaming but none of us seem to care.

Our faces are inches apart, I could feel her hot breath on my face, she was leaning towards me, she was gonna kiss me! 

My insides are flipping, and my heart is jumping but strangely, I was acting calm.

Her eyes closed and I did the same, anticipating the kiss. I felt our upper lips brushing each other when...

"R-ringggg! R-ringgggg!" 

"Dammit!" I heard Alex curse.

We were both startled, I think I even jumped a little. We moved a little giving distance between us.

Alex answered her phone. 

I couldn't understand what was she saying as my mind was not on it but was on the pending kiss.

Was she really disappointed that the kiss did not happen? I asked myself.

Well, I was for sure. It was just a little bit, a little bit and her lips will envelop mine.

I scooted more, away from her. I feel it was gonna be awkward as soon as she finishes that call. I waited impatiently and tried to swallow the food but all of a sudden, I couldn't taste what I was eating. 

I could still feel her upper lips brushing to mine, damn that was hot. My hand like it has its own mind reached for my lips. It was the same time Alex finished her call and she turned to my side catching me.

I was embarrassed but when I saw her eyes fly to my fingers touching my lips again, the embarrassment was replaced by something else... 

I removed my hands from my lips and cleared my throat. All these emotions rushing through me were too much, too much for me to handle.

I stood up and gathered the paperware and put them back in the bag. Alex seems to lose her appetite and joined me to put away the cups and cutleries.

Upon doing so, it was inevitable for our hands to brush each other, I don't know about her but every time that happens, it sends a shiver down my spine. And every time it happens, she will look at me, is she doing it on purpose?

"I will just go to the bathroom." I told her as soon as I packed everything.

I stood up and I could feel her eyes on my back, following me.

When I was out of her office, I stopped and let out a big and deep sigh. I feel like I was holding my breath the whole time inside Alex's office.

When my breathing was back to normal, I start walking toward the bathroom.

I stared at myself in the big mirror. Something in me changed over the past weeks, I know it's because of Alex.

And after what just happened, the almost kiss between Alex and me, I think things will change drastically.

I washed my face in the sink, hoping the water washes away all the things that were in my head. I need to clear my mind, when I go back to Alex's office, I need to be cool, I must be cool.

I took a little bit more time before going back.

I don't know what will happen now, should we talk about it? Or just pretend it didn't happen? Or... should we do it? Should I initiate? I don't think I can, but... What if I do initiate it? Will she respond? I mean, what happened earlier, it could be in a moment thing, you know? What if she didn't really want to kiss me?

Oh my god! So much for clearing my head.

I didn't bother to knock at the door and just went inside.

Alex is still on the couch though her injured leg is already down on the coffee table.

"Hey." She greeted me without even looking.

Okay, so we're gonna pretend it didn't happen.

I felt a sting in my chest thinking about that. I sat on the floor and start working, I didn't even return her Hey.

It's almost 08:00 in the evening and I think we just finished half of the documents.

I heard her yawn, she must be tired and sleepy.

"Umm, maybe we should finish the rest tomorrow?" I gathered my strength to look up at her and meet her eyes.

She looked at the documents that were scattered on the floor before she found my eyes, but not long before she stared at my lips.

Looking at her looking at my lips gave me such a rush and without thinking, I deliberately licked my lips.

I made sure it was slow and made my lips moist.

I knew it affected her so much as she seem to swallow a big lump in her throat. Her eyes were still on my lips while her mouth hung open.

"Alex?" I called on her.

"Alex?" I repeated when she didn't respond.

"Y-Yeah..." I searched for her eyes. Her face turned red when she realized what just happened.

I didn't mean to embarrass her, seducing, is what I was trying to accomplish which I think I did perfectly.

Wow! I didn't think I'd have the guts to do that. 

Adrenaline was shooting down on me knowing I did have an effect on her. Maybe this could go somewhere. Maybe.

"I said, should we finish the rest tomorrow? It's getting late and... you're obviously worn out."

She seems to recover fast. 

"Umm, yeah, sure."

"Don't bother..." She said when I start cleaning up.

"We'll get back to it tomorrow, so... let them be on the floor."

I nodded at her.

I immediately went to her rescue when I saw her having a hard time getting up. She was sitting for a long time and with her injury, of course, she won't be able to stand on her own.

"Slowly..." I told her. "Don't hurry..."

My right hand was holding her arm and the other was on her waist. I let go of her arm when she fully stood but offered it again for her hand to hold while walking.

We walked toward her desk to get her stuff. Our bodies were very close to each other.

God knows how much I was fighting my insides not to take advantage of her!

She was obviously having difficulty walking and all I can think of is pulling her more into me, feeling her body into mine, and god, she smells so fucking good I was almost losing my mind.

Be strong, Cara! Be strong! Now is not the time! I scolded myself.

She must've felt my body tensed having it close to hers.

"Are you okay, Cara?" She asked me with a smirk.

Dammit, payback time!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

338 1 11
Alex Wu needs to fulfill 40 hours of community service in order to graduate. Enter math tutoring. She meets Serena Chang, a girl she hates because in...
Famous Dawn द्वारा

सामान्य साहित्य

15.7K 369 35
A story about the famous Alex Blackwood, gorgeous, millionaire and yet broken hearted girl who turned bad. Now she's single, everyone is hustling to...
What A Tease [girlxgirl] Kay द्वारा

किशोर उपन्यास

148K 3.5K 20
Cassandra - I've gone through life's ups and downs because of you. I've felt how crazy love can be with you. But I just can't get you off my mind. Yo...
1.1M 31.6K 47
Alexandra "Alex" Doherty is the girl everyone envies. She's well liked, is the captain of the soccer team, has a great group of friends, her boyfrien...