Legends of Chima: Parents Sce...

By GMLWriter

Since nobody attempted to make Parent scenarios in Legends of Chima, I will be the first one to make this. T... More

When they found you
When they brought you home
First Words
First Steps
When you're hurt
Bath Time
Catch Up: Razar
Catch up: Bladvic
Catch Up: Eglor
Catch up: Lavertus
Catch Up: Tormak
Taking chi for the first time
First Crush(Female Only)
Birthday Gifts from Grandparents
When you expose their secret[Not Complete]

Catch Up: Rogon

123 4 2
By GMLWriter

A/N: Yep that's right I am adding the dumb rhino named Rogon in this scenario also this might be a little off because I never imagined him taking care of a child but I'll try my best in making a scenario for him.
___________________________________________
[When he found you]
(You're a baby elephant)
His POV
I just love rocks so much that I started wanting more as I collect more rocks,
But this time I was alone, making more pet rocks in my collection.

My thoughts were interrupted upon seeing the Rhino Legend beast in front of me leaving a basket behind, leaving it on the ground as I approach it.

My mind went sharp as ever if I am near the rhino legend beast but sadly. The legend beast left and I had to check out the basket that was left behind.

I picked up the basket and then lifted the blanket before revealing a...
'I don't know what is this called' I muttered, not knowing what this is.
A yawn is heard from the child before a pair of (E/C) eyes look back at me.
This child has grey skin with small horns that stick out near his/her long nose.

This baby looks so cute and I think this is more valuable than the regular rocks that I found every day.
"I think I am going to keep you then," I said to the child before I walk back home while hearing a toot from the baby.
"I guess I'll name you...(Y/N). That's it you are (Y/N), yeah." I then heard another toot from him/her as I continue walking back to my home.
___________________________________________
[When he brought you home]
No One's POV
It took Rogon hours to find his way home but he made it at least.
(Y/N) made a toot before he heard his/her stomach growl and it meant that the child is hungry.
"Oh. I guess you are hungry wait I'll go grab some food then" Rogon then placed the infant down on a stone to go get some food and little did he know that his sister named Rinona come as he left.

Rogon's POV
I got some food for (Y/N) and to my surprise. I see my sister there with crossed arms looking at me.
"Hey sis" I greeted her.
"Rogon why do you have a baby with you?" She asked me in a stern tone while placing the stew down near (Y/N) before I scratch the back of my head.
"Rinona...I...found him/her and the rhino legend beast just left (Y/N) behind" I explained to her before I picked up the child into my arms.
"(Y/N)?... That's what you named him/her?" My sister asked while looking at the child in my arms.
"Yes, sis. I named him/her and I think this is way more valuable to me than my collection of pet rocks combined" I started feeding (Y/N) with a stew.
"Are you sure that you are ready to be a father to...(Y/N)?" Rinona was worried now for me and I am willing to take care of my precious (Y/N) like how I take care of my pet rocks.

"Sis. Of course, I am ready" I told her in determination as I am still feeding (Y/N).
"I...I'll leave you two alone... for now, brother, and if you need my help, just called me" Rinona reminds me and I nod in response before I heard her footsteps, walking away from us.

I ended up introducing (Y/N) to my fellow rhinos and they don't mind at all having an addition to our tribe, even tho (Y/N) is different from the rest of us because I assure myself that I will teach him/her our ways in my tribe.
___________________________
[First Words]
Today I decided to introduce (Y/N) to my friends and I carried him/her in my arms while occasionally hearing toot from the child. It's been like several months since I found (Y/N).

"Hey guys" I greeted them before they all looked at me but it didn't take long for my friends to see (Y/N) in my arms.
"Is that a child?" Laval question me.
"Rogon...Why do you have a baby elephant with you?" Eris inquires and the word 'Elephant' confuses me.
"Elephant...Is that what (Y/N) is called?" I got confused as I lay my eyes on the child.
"Yes Rogon" She answered.
"Oh..." I trailed off, not knowing what to say next.
"Ro...Ro" I suddenly heard (Y/N) trying to speak and I raised an eyebrow at him/her.
"Rogon" Upon hearing that I let out a gasp because (Y/N) said his/her first word and my name was the first thing he speaks.
"You spoke...Wow, I am surprised!" I hugged (Y/N) tightly.
"Daddy" My heart is melting when he/she said another word.
"So cute" I heard Eris as I pulled away from the hug and I ended up spending my time with my friends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 19 31
In the magical land of Chima, trouble is on the horizon... Laval and his best friend Prince Cragger find their comfortable lives upended when a death...
153K 5.7K 45
What if the Zoldyck family had one more son? the eldest among all of their children. The Zoldyck family was considered, by far, the most infamo...
413 30 15
It's 20 years later, the year 2038. Fabrizio always said he didn't believe in marriage, but now he's 20 years together with Ermal. Time has passed an...
1.1K 60 10
Halime Sulatan woke up with a severe head ache and amnesia in the woods, ten years later she has started to remember things about her old life, and i...