Bloodline Divine-WWE Fanficti...

By SuzieMarie26

Briar Wild only ever had one dream and that was being a part of WWE. After two years on Monday Night Raw she'... More

Story Notes
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Story Update
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21.5
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 32.5
Chapter 33
Chapter 33.5
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 36.5
Chapter 37
Chapter 37.5
Chapter 38
Chapter 38.5
Chapter 39
Story Update
Chapter 39.5
ARE YOU READY....?
Chapter 40
Chapter 40.5
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Update
Chapter 44
Chapter 44.5
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 46.5
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 50.5
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 56.5
Chapter 57
Chapter 57.5
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Story Update
Chapter 61.5
Update
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 65.5
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 68.5
Chapter 69
Chapter 69.5
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 73.5
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 76.5
Chapter 77
Chapter 78

Chapter 7

3.8K 85 3
By SuzieMarie26

                                                      The Return part 3

"Before you show me my ring attire, how about the rest of my outfit for tonight?" I asked. She went over to the table and I watched as she opened it slightly taking out a shirt and handing it to me. It was my new merch, with The Bloodline in veins and 'just got wild' on the back. They had done several cropped shirts for me and I'd wear this under the hoodie.

"Sweet, this turned out way better than I thought it would," I said holding it up for the others to see. The veins were raised and you could feel them.

"I've never seen a shirt like this," Deb said running her hand over it.

"It's awesome," I said and Cindy turned back to the box.

"I also have this for you for tonight in a few different options," she said handing over two different sets of gloves. They were almost fingerless, expect for the pinky and the ring finger. One set was black, the other was red. On the back of the hand on the right one it said 'The Bloodline', the left said 'Briar Wild'.

"On my god Cindy, these are great," I gasped amazed trying the black one with The Bloodline on my right hand. I slid it on over my recently recovered fingers. Sliding the pinky and ring finger into the gloved part and pulling my other three fingers through the holes. I secured the bottom by wrapping the strap around and attaching it to the Velcro then flexing my fingers.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"It's prefect," Julia said.

"It definitely fits for The Bloodline," Nicole added.

"What if I wore this one tonight?" I asked in general. "The red will stick out and if I wear the left one someone might see my name and reveal me before it's time."

"I think that's a great idea," Cindy said.

"Yeah, me too," I said looking over her shoulder to the garment bag. "Can I see it?" I asked not wanting to wait another second to see my new look. The others also leaned in with excitement.

"Sure, so I did three different ones all the same expect for the colors. The tops and bottoms are a separate piece so you can mix and match them as well," she explained grabbing the bag. "Why don't you turn around, I'll pull them out and hang them up so you can get the full view of all of them at once," she suggested.

"Sure," I said turning around.

"I want the full view too," Nicole added turning away with me. Next thing I knew Julia and Deb were also facing away.

"Come on Cindy the suspense is killing me," Deb said after a few minutes.

"Almost ready just making sure it all looks right," she said. "Okay, on the count of three turn around. One.... two.... three," Cindy said and the four of us turned around. I stood there in complete shock as the other three women lost their minds freaking out over what we were looking at.

"Holy shit that's insane," Julia said.

"I kind of want one, that's so unique," Deb added.

"You're going to totally out shine the other members as a badass, including Roman," Nicole said. I knew what the drawing was but to see it in real life was crazy. They were a two-piece set with one being red, one black, one white. The base was your typical plain spandex with a solid color of red, black, white. The pants had red veins growing down them to just below the knee as my boots would cover the rest. The top was similar to a sports crop top and also included red veins running around them. Also just like my new t-shirt design the front said The Bloodline all tangled in the veins. The back said The Wild One also tangled in the veins. The Lettering was in black expect for the black outfit the lettering was white. It was textured just like the t-shirt so you could actually feel the raised veins.

"It's incredible I can't believe you managed to make all of this in just a few weeks," I said running my hand over it not believing it was real.

"Like I told you from the start I love your character already and I couldn't wait to bring the look to life. I'm also working on a few different jackets for you but they aren't done yet, but don't worry by the time you have your first match it'll be ready to go.

"Just saying thanks doesn't feel like enough," I said.

"Don't worry it is. I've been doing this for fifteen years now and I think this is my best design and most fun one I've ever done," Cindy said looking at the outfits full of pride like it was her own child all grown up and ready for the world to see.

"Well, I can't wait to show them to the world," I told her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fifteen minutes later Deb, Julia, and Cindy were all packed back up and heading back to help the rest of the superstars get ready. Leaving me and Nicole alone once again. I gently folded all my new outfits and placed them carefully in my dresser. I had the rest of my outfit for tonight all laid out on the couch, I didn't want to get ready to early. I looked at the clock it was still an hour till the show would start and I wouldn't go on until ten minutes before it ends. I sat down at the table where Nicole had resumed her work and sighed.

"You good?" she asked.

"Yes, but I hate waiting, this has been the longest wait of my life," I told her.

"Don't worry just enjoy this time, it'll go by faster than you think," she said but that was easier said than done. After ten minutes of sitting, I got up and started pacing from one end of the bus to the other. Back and forth over and over, everything running through my mind. The thing I still worried about was coming off as a heel, I had to find that inner anger. To my annoyance to the whole thing, I pulled out my phone and messaged Roman.

'Waiting is not one of my strong points. Did you know its twenty-three steps from the driver's seat to your bedroom door? How do I find my inner anger to come off as a heel? Maybe this is moving too quick and I'm not ready.' I rambled to him just for something to do and to calm the growing anxiety. Usually something like this sends me to my sketchbook, but I couldn't sit still long enough to even thinking about drawing. I honestly wasn't expecting an answer with the show starting soon but after pacing the room, I got not a message back but an actual phone call. My chest tightened as I went to answer it.

"Chief," I answered.

"Are you sitting?" he questioned and I didn't hear a hint of annoyance.

"No."

"Then sit," he said. I walked over to the couch and sat. "Close your eyes," he said and I did as he instructed.

"Okay," I said.

"I want you to think about everything that's ever pissed you off. Your family or not having a family. All the hell you've went through to get to this point, all the negative things anyone has said about you. Use that anger and when it's time you let it out," he said. I took a deep breath and breathed back out.

"Alright, sorry I bothered you. Just been sitting here working myself up into a panic because waiting sucks."

"It's not a bother. I take responsibility for you and fix what is wrong that's why I'm head of the family. I told you to tell me everything and Briar it isn't too soon, this will happen tonight and it's going to be legendary."

"Thanks Chief," I said.

"I've got to go, see you out there," he said and the phone went silent. I closed my eyes again and started looking for my anger, for what made me tick.

A few minutes before the show started, I found the remote to the TV and put on Fox. Smackdown's opening theme started and I got goosebumps down my arm. Then the first thing showed was backstage and Sami coming down the hallway and stopping at the door to The Bloodline's locker room. Jimmy and Jey stepped out of the locker room and Sami started asking about getting in to see Roman. Jimmy telling Sami that Roman needed him to do a favor for Roman since the wiseman wasn't here. He needed Sami to go out to the production truck and make sure everything from the music to the pyro was all good. Sami tried to say that wasn't really his job and then Jey started yelling at Sami. Telling him The Bloodline leveled up at SummerSlam. Roman having two titles and The Usos having four titles and if Sami didn't start doing his part, he wouldn't be an honorary uce no more. Sami quickly agree to go deal with the pyro and music and then the scene ended. A recap of what happened at SummerSlam between Roman and Brock Lesnar began to play. After the package ended Roman's music hit the arena and I could hear the crowd from the bus.

I watched as The Bloodline made their way to the ring. I got up of the couch and began pacing in front of the TV. After Roman told the crowd to acknowledge him, he told them you know the drill. We defend these titles, we win the big one, and then we brag about what we accomplished. But first he wanted to address a few things and goes into talking about Brock Lesnar how he hates him but respects him. I started laughing when he said he hated Brock Lesnar because he tried to kill the wiseman.

"But now Brock Lesnar is in the past and tonight The Bloodline looks to the future. The Usos will face the Judgment Day. I will watch first hand at ringside as the Judgement Day falls and The Bloodline will come all together and show the world who runs it all. For tonight The Bloodline begins a new era," Roman finished saying then Drew McIntyre's music hit. He came out walking to the ring going on about how he won the right to face Roman at Clash at the Castle and couldn't wait to get his hands on Roman. Solo had stepped up ready to pounce on anyone who got into the ring. Just as Drew got too ringside, he was jumped from behind by Karrion Kross, who took out Drew then went to commercial.

"Looks like it'll be a tense night," Nicole said.

"Yep, total chaos is going to rain down on Smackdown tonight," I told her. Looking at the clock again twenty minutes had passed so I walked back to the couch and grabbed my outfit.

"I'm going to get changed and start warming up," I said to Nicole who nodded as she was focused on the paper in front of her. In the bathroom I changed my jeans to my cargo pants. My T-shirt to my new cropped merch shirt. I stared in the mirror and took a deep breath. 'You got this', I told myself. I went back out to the living room. I just had my socks, boots, glove, and hoodie to put on but I'll wait another forty-minutes before I do. I sat down on the floor in front of the TV and started stretching my legs out as I continued to watch Smackdown. A few minutes after the top of the hour I finished getting ready. My boots were on, my glove was on, and I slid into the black hoodie. I went back into the bathroom one more time for one last moment of peace by myself and to double check my hair and makeup.

"So how do I look?" I asked Nicole.

"Like a badass ready to tear the roof off the arena," she said.

"Hell, yeah I am," I said then turned back to the TV as Roman's music hit again. He and Solo made their way down to the ring. The commentary's talking about who would be joining The Bloodline tonight. Roman took his seat to the left of the announcer's table, his titles over his shoulders and Solo stood cross armed behind him, just like we had planned. The Uso's music hit and they made their entrance. Finally, I watched the Judgement Day come out. I hadn't talked to Rhea but was told she knew her spot to interfere and that she would be thrown into the steps and the table but that was it. She had no idea it would be me. Once the bell rang, I started pacing and jumping around, I was beyond ready to go. I felt like I was going to explode so I didn't know how crazy I was going to be once I got out there. I saw the taunts from Judgement Day and I thought of Solo's words and Roman's. I started gathering the rage deep inside me. I glared at the devil grin on Rhea as she slapped Jey behind the refs back.

"You good?" Nicole asked once again.

"Never better just getting in the zone, I'm ready to get out there and destroy," I said and I was. The fear of finding my anger was gone. I'd found it and was ready to unleash it now. Zipping up my jacket and pulling the hoodie up as the bus door opened without a knock. I continued to pace but turned to look under the brim of my hood to meet Hunter's eyes.

"Are you ready?" Hunter asked.

"I was born ready for this moment," I said. He smirked and I could see the excitement in his eyes.

"Let's go," he said. I pulled the hoodie down further and stared at the ground.

"Good luck, have fun. I'll be watching here, met you at gorilla later," Nicole said.

"Thanks," I told her. The adrenaline I was feeling just stepping off the bus was on a level I'd never felt, I couldn't imagine how it was going to feel once I got out there. Getting out of the bus Hunter and I got onto the back of a golf cart. Two men were in the front but since I was keeping my face covered and looking down, I couldn't see who they were. We took of pretty quickly I couldn't see where we were at or going. I could hear people but I didn't know who or how many people we were passing. I turned in toward Hunter and he reached around grabbed the roof of the cart above me to also block my view.

"We are going straight to your entrance spot. We blocked off the entrance with a curtain you'll be there for a few minutes before you run in. We are at the final commercial break right now," he told me. It took maybe two minutes to get from the bus to the spot but it felt longer. We got to the concourse and I could hear the fans. We pulled up to one of the sections a black curtain blocking the way. I got off and Hunter quickly followed behind me. Once inside I was blocked in with another black curtain. Two other workers were in this small box to.

"If you look you can see it's a straight shot to the ring, you see Roman?" Hunter said as we both carefully peaked from the curtain into the arena. The crowd was going so crazy for the match they didn't notice us or the curtain put up. So, I knew they wouldn't notice me until I jumped the barricade. I saw the announcer's table then Roman and my path I'd run to get there.

"I've got it," I said and we both pulled back. the crowd got louder.

"Dominik just got on the apron, there goes Solo," one of the guys with an ear piece in was giving us updates on where we were at. In two minutes, I'd be going out, I jumped around.

"I'll tell you when," the guy said. I turned to Hunter.

"I won't let you down," I informed him.

"I know you won't," he said. "Knock them dead," he motivated.

"Rhea is making her move," the guy said. I stood to the side of the curtain Hunter grabbing the material getting ready to pull it away. I banged my fist to the wall next to me. I was a wild animal ready to be released, I could taste the freedom.

"Now," the guy said. Hunter pulled the curtain back and I took off like roadrunner. I looked up slightly so I could see where I was at keeping my eyes on Roman. Just before I got to the barricade, I made sure my hoodie was down low so it wouldn't fly back by accident. The next thing I knew I was jumping over the barricade inches beside Roman.

My eyes now glued to Rhea who was standing on the apron arguing with the ref as the Judgment Day had gotten up and started their assault on The Usos. I grabbed Rhea's leg and yanked her off the ring. I couldn't hear anything besides the roar of the crowd. She came down and before she could turn to look at me. I grabbed her arm, swung her around, and pushed her as hard as I could into the steel steps. Her shoulder bouncing off and the steel sound ringing through the building. I stopped and turned toward the ring. Finn and Priest had stopped their assault and were standing there looking at me confused.

I looked to the ground and could see Roman's feet. He was now standing looking on by the corner of the announcer's table. I refocused my eyes toward the ring again. The Usos had taken down Finn and Priest and both went to the top rope and jumped off. Solo was still beating up Dominik. Jimmy and Jey both went for the cover. 1....2....3.... the bell rang. The crowd cheered.

"Here are your winner's and still undisputed tag team champion's Jimmy and Jey, The Usos," Samantha, the ring announcer said as they were handed the titles. I raised The One in the air as Roman slowly started walking toward me. The Usos raised the one in the air also. As soon as they did Roman stopped next to me. I reached up with my other hand and pulled my hoodie down, as I put on a tense expression. The crowd lost it, mostly because I don't think they could believe it was me. I put my hand down and turned smirking at Roman. For a split second I could see he was taken by surprise by my appearance, which I knew he would be, but he recovered quickly. Roman turned to the side and looked at Rhea on the ground holding her shoulder then back at me. He pointed to Rhea.

"You know what needs to be done, finish it," Roman ordered. I looked at him then Rhea. Roman moved back to where he'd been sitting to stand there with his arms crossed waiting for me to obey his order. My slow movements became quick, precise, and full of rage. I knocked everything off the announcer's table then marched with determination to Rhea, who was sitting up clutching her shoulder. I went off script by kicked her in the chest and she went down. I quickly unzipped my jacket, ripped it off, and threw it to the ground revealing my new shirt. I mean mugged Rhea and grabbed her arm dragging her to the table. Finn and Priest yelled for her but The Usos had them on the ground arms pinned and forcing them to watch. I laughed at them.

"You can't save her now," I said picking her up, setting her up like a pedigree, flipped her around and powerbombing her as hard as I could. She crashed and broke through the table. The crowd in shock and yelling so loud. I stepped over her and pointed my finger at her.

"Wrong place, wrong family to mess with," I told her smirking once again then looking to Roman who nodded with approval. I slowly made my way to him. He picked up his titles, The Uso's beating down Finn and Priest one last time, as Solo gave Dominik one more kick. Jimmy and Jey got out of the ring as Roman and I came around to the ramp side where Solo was. We all got to the ramp, Jimmy, Jey, and Solo fist bumping me. The camera's all going back and forth to the destruction of Judgement Day destroyed all over ringside. We, The Bloodline walked backwards up the ramp. Stopping halfway up, Roman looked to his left at Jimmy and Solo then to his right at Jey and me nodding at all of us. Roman raised the titles, The Uso's following suit, with Solo and I raising the one to the sky. Pyro went off and the camera panned around us. When it got to me, I held my glove up to the camera to show off The Bloodline name on my hand. I knew once Roman put his hands down we were off air, and I had freaking did it. The rest of us put our hands down to.

"Let's go," Roman said turning to all of us. Solo led the way, followed by the twins and then me and Roman side by side. Once the other three were through the curtain Roman grabbed my hand and I stopped. He looked at me and I just knew what he wanted. We both turned our heads and looked back at everyone, smirking at the crowd for a few seconds. Roman then nodding to go on and we went through the curtain into gorilla.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

44.9K 1K 45
imagines and preferences for roman reigns, jimmy uso, jey uso, and solo sikoa
64.3K 2.1K 49
This is a story Roman Reigns tells about his life over the course of a couple of years. Roman Reigns is currently going through the roughest time in...
Jaded By 𓅓

Fanfiction

59.5K 1.8K 40
Would you risk it all to save a friend in need? Kayla appears to have it all but when she meets Joe her world is literally turned upside down. She's...
4.8K 201 10
Bria has always found it hard finding her place in the WWE. People may say she got all her opportunities handed to her since her father was 𝘛𝘏𝘌 Ha...