Loner Liar - Kokichi Ouma Pos...

Door Someone_Randomm

After his plan failed, Kokichi descovers that the entire killing game he went through was nothing more than a... Meer

𝗔/N
1- When the press comes down
2- Plan B
3- One last truth
4- We're back?
5- I own you one
6- Another round
7- The restart
8- Happy times
9- Not again
11-Reconciliation
12-Enemies to partners
13- Partners in crime
14- Tonight's party!
A/N
15- Before bed
16- A night to remember
17- Not real
18- A new motive
19- effects
20- Truthfull lies
21- The cold room
22- Confession?
23- Hard times
24- Getting worse
25- Releasing
26- Not me
27- Everyone's dutty
28- Loner Little Sinner
29- Fight
30- Return
31- I don't mind...
32- Friends again
33- Talk
34- I will
35- Wierd gift
36- Playing with fire
37- Grave yard
38- Sweet dreams
39- Meeting?
40- One last discovery
41- One last investigation
IM SORRY

10- We didn't miss this

699 24 12
Door Someone_Randomm

Shuichi's Pov:

After a while, Kokichi stopped crying and muttered:

" I'm counting on you detective. Please do your work and save us all!"

He was smiling, and walked in the outside door direction.

"Ouma-kun, wait." I asked.

The purple boy turned back and his purple eyes met with mine.

"Ohh yeah I'm sorry Shumai. You want my alibi, don't you?"

I nodded and Kokichi continued with a tired expression.

"Well... I guess i am you main suspect. I was with Yumeno-chan all morning, preparing a potion at her lab. When we finished it, likely arround 14:00 pm, I left to use the bathroom. In the way I met with Kaito and when I came back, Kirumi and Tenko got me to see her corpse."

"Thank you Ouma. See you later..." I mumbled as the small boy left to the dorms.

Then, I went to talk to everyone and asked about their alibis, writing each one of them in my notebook:

Ryoma, Shirogane and Gonta:
Were thogether trying to find insects in the garden when they heard the BDA.

Kirumi and Tenko:
Were making lunch until 12:20 pm and then split up. Tenko wanted to talk to Himiko and went to her lab, finding her body and Kirumi who was walking close to them also saw it. That's when they got Ouma and the BDA went of.

Rantaro, Kaede and Korekyo:
Were in the game room when the BDA went off.

Angie:
was in her lab, alone.

Me, Kaito and Maki:
Having a picnic outside. Kaito left to get the food.

Kokichi:
With Yumeno all morning. Went to the bathroom and when he got back, found her body.

Miu and Kibo:
Were in Miu's lab working on a robot. They noticed a voice recorder was missing. At 13:55 went to Angie's lab to ask her paint to give color to their robot, but the artist said that she was to busy at that moment.

Ok, thats all. Time to investigate the murder cene.

I stepped in the ultimate magician's lab. Her body was still there.
The monokuma file said that she died arround 13:56 pm and that... she was poisoned?

I looked arround and saw in the trash can a small bottle that read "cyanide".
Hum. That one came from my lab, for sure.

A glass layed in the ground next to her, it was still wet with a strage light rose liquid. The same one that filled the caulderon.

Bing bong ding dong~

"My dear students, your time's up! Please gather all togheter you know where so we can finaly start the class trial!"

I guess is time to go.
I left the room and headed to the garden, where everyone was, and went the elevator which took us to our well known trial gronds.
Every single one went to their podiums in silence.
No one missed this place.

A/N: Ok, i'll try to make a class trial. It's short and probably terrible, but yeah, i guess I have no choice but to write it.

"Ok, lets start this already" Miu said.

"Right. I suggest we start organizing what happend and when." Rantaro suggested. I responded with a nod.

"Yeah, sure. So... At 13:56, Himiko was poisoned. Most of us have really solid alibis for that moment." I said.

"Then all we gotta do is to find out who doesn't have one" Ryoma muttered.

"Well... The ones that were alone are our main suspects... That means Kaito, Kokichi, Angie, Tenko and Kirumi... Does any of you have anything to say?" I asked.

"You're suspecting me? I was with you and MakiRoll all the time!" Kaito shouted, wrathful.

"It would be impossible for Kaito to kill Yumeno, Shuichi." Maki refuted.

"No, it's not. Kaito was alone for about... Lets say... 15 minutes, arround 13:40. He went to get the food from the cafeteria so we could start our lunch." I explained. Maki glared at me with those assassin eyes, but couldn't refute my statement.

Suddenly, she also stated.

"It's obvious that the most suspect one among us is Ouma. He was the entire time with our victim after all."

"Yeah... She has a point" Tsumugui suppoerted Maki's opinion.

"SHUT IT BITCH! Are we really gonna let the mastermind of all this shit acuse someone?" Miu shouted.

"I-i... " Tsumugui stutered.

This isn't getting us anywhere. But I might know how to take Ouma out of their suspect lists.

"Actually, Ouma, Kirumi and Tenko are clean." I claimed.

"What? Really? Then show us why mister detective!" Kokichi's voice anounced.

His tricky smile was back on his face. Guess you already knew, isn't it?

"There are needed 3 people besides the culprit finding the body to set off the BDA. Those 3 people were Tenko, Kirumi and lastly Ouma."

"Ya see? I'm innocent!" Ouma happyly shouted.

"That means that Angie and Kaito... One of you did it." Rantaro added.

"Atua is talking to me. He says that someone knew I was in my lab all the time!" Angie stated.

"That's... Not wrong..." Kibo muttered. "We went to her lab searching for paint, and we could hear her voice in there. She just never opened us the door, but we can be sure that Angie never left."

"So... That degenerate is the culprit?" Tenko said.
Is the first thing she said since the BDA. She and Ouma both looked awful, but unlike the male, she couldn't mask her feelings. Her expression was blank exept for her crying eyes.

"No. Kaito couldn't have done it. I talked to him when I left Yumeno-chan's lab, a few minutes before her murder. And after that, he sprinted to the dining room. I don't think Momota-chan had enough time to go into Shumai's lab get the poison and then kill Himiko." Kokichi stated.

"Even if I hate to admit, Ouma is right." Kaito smiled at the small boy, who replied with a grin.

We all went silent, while trying to find out who could have killed our friend.

There was something we were leaving behind. And I knew what that something was...

"What if... Angie wasn't in her room?" I asked. Miu and Kibo stared at me with confusion. Then, Angie pronounced herself.

"We already discussed it. Kibo is the prof that i was in my lab right before Himiko's death."

"What if what Kibo heard was a recording? Miu's voice recorder was stolen from her lab this morning. Angie could have recorded her voice and programed the machine to play it whenever she wants? Miu?" I looked at the ultimate inventor.

"Of corse she could! Who do you think I am?" She shouted.

"But you can't know that for sure can you?" Kaito asked.

I paused for a second. They were right. Even if Angie was able to kill Himiko, we couldn't take that as a certain truth.

Suddenly, Kibo glanced at Miu and asked.

"Yonaga-san, may I ask you something?"

"Sure Kibo!" The girl smiled at the robot, who nodded and continued.

"Do you remember when i knoked at your lab's door and asked you for some paint, brushes and paper?" Kibo looked at Angie, curious about her answer.

"Of couse I do! You went there arrond the murder time, was it not?"

"So...you really did kill Yumeno..." He stated. Then, his eyes stared at mine.
"Shuichi, I never asked Angie for brushes nor paper. Only paint."

"Ohh i forgot about that detail! Yeah,you sure asked only for pain, but I was using it on my work, so couldn't give it to you."

"Hahah" someone laughed. Our stares moved from Yonaga to Miu.

"You are such a bitch for lying to us this way! I WAS THE ONE WHO ASKED FOR THE FUCKING PAINT, NOT KIBO! Looks like someone really wasn't in her lab huh?"

"Well... Shumai, care about putting all this info toghether?" Kokichi quietly said.

"Sure."

"Himiko was in her lab with Kokichi, making a potion. When the culprit found out that Himiko was alone, she got the poison from my lab and put it in the cup containing the victim's drink. Yumeno drank and died instantly due to the poison.
For her alibi, the culprit stole Miu's voice recorder and programed it to play her voice whenever someone went to her lab, what actually happened. But our murderer didn't expect us to figure her plan out, and the voice recorder turned out to be our proof against her.
Isn't this true, Angie Yonaga, the ultimate artist?" I concluded.

Angie stared at me, smiling.

"Uphuhuhu! Ready to vote i see! You're right, the culprit behind Himiko Yumeno's murder was Angie Yonaga!" Monokuma announced.

That's when Kokichi spooke out.

"... You didn't mean to kill Yumeno, did you?" He questioned.

"Huh?"

"Your true target... Was me, wasn't it?"  The purple haired boy asked, tears filling his eyes.

"Yup! How did you know tho?" The artist looked curious.

"Himiko said that you were the one who told her that I was free to help her this morning. You meant to poison my cup, but instead poisoned Himiko's."

"Ohhh so that's what happened! I really thought that she would at least wait for you to come back before drinking that potion... Guess i was wrong!" She cheerly said.

"B-but why?" Tenko stutered.

"Atua told me to, obviously! He said that I should get out as soon as possible to spread his message for the world!"

"That's enough chitchat! Lets give it everything we've got! Iiiiiiiit's punishment time!

Tw here:

Drawing contest- Angie Yonaga's execution

Angie was in a white room, filled with canvas. A monitor above her head showed a sentence:

Draw: Atua

Angie began happyly painting what seemed like a black haired man in an also black blazer.

Drawing:completed

Draw: Himiko

Angie then drew the little red girl .

Drawing:completed

Draw: Angie Yonaga

She tried her best.

Drawing: not perfect

She then continued.

Drawing: incomplete

Time left: 10 seconds

Angie rubbed her brush in the canva. The painting was perfect. There was nothing else she could add.

Time left: 3 seconds
Time left: 2 seconds
Time left: 1 second

And then... A huge rock fell from the ceiling and crushed the artist.her blood splated all over the canva.

Drawing: Perfect.

We all stood there, thinking.

"It's my fault again." I heard Kokichi say. Then, the headed to the elevator and dispeared.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

41.8K 1.1K 20
This is my first story so it's most likely gonna suck but oh well. Basically, Danganronpa was a vr game and stuff happens. Read to find out what happ...
238K 7.7K 22
The killing game finally ended.... The kill g game turned out to be a VR, meaning everyone was was okay. Well not including the world famous antagoni...
61.6K 1.6K 11
Danganronpa V3 was a virtual reality game where the creators have a contest to see who would be able to win the killing game. When you go into the ga...
63.9K 1.4K 23
Daganronpa Killing Harmony wasn't real. In fact it was a VR simulation. All 16 students were fine, atleast that's what the audience thought. The way...