Unfortunately. (S4S)

By IEatCooter

Uh shit .... Hi🤣🤣🤣. (If any of your pictures is here N you want to be removed just let me know. No need to... More

Drunk in love
"Aint we gay" .
Jealousy ??
Teasing The Teaser
we meet again
we meet again pt 2
Moving funny ?
Creeping 'round
Captured by Lies
2 truths 1 lie
Day 3
...home
WOMAN OF MY WORD..
🤣🫵🏼
Protect her..
expect the unexpected
"I love you too"
3 words...
Tension
Packing
Set up?
Games
Normal
The Number
Anonymously
Hotel
"Kiss me"
Miserable
el o el
sorry's ..

Déjà vu

2.4K 72 35
By IEatCooter

Z POV

At this point I was following Ro's car. Of course she didn't since I was driving behind 2 cars that was behind her.

She definitely wasn't driving to her house and that me every thing more suspicious.

Where the hell is she going?

I managed to follow her all the way to her destination. I parked my car a couple houses down from where she was and watched her every move.

Something in me was hoping that Lay phone was just dead or that she was just mad at me. I'll rather it be that then her being dead or hurt..

I waited for Ro to enter the place she was at. When she fully entered, I got out the car and headed to the house hoping that I'll find any clues.

I knew not to get too close because Ian wanna get caught. I'm really doing this...I feel like a fucking stalker right now but shit, I gotta do what I gotta do.

I looked around the house as I saw nobody then walked to the side window tryna look through it but the blind were shut to tight so I couldn't see nun so I decided to look around for other windows.

It wasn't too long before I found a window near the middle of the house and surprisingly, the blinds were somewhat open, not open wide enough for them to see me stalking though

I looked through the peeks of the window and was surprised at what I saw.

Ro was sitting down at a table with a woman that looks just like her and a younger girl.

Is that her mother and sister?

They were eating. I suppose their having dinner or something...

Ro was picking at her food and the lady looked like she asked her something, I wasn't sure what they were talking about but it seemed serious sense Ro started crying and the lady got up to hug her.

Was she crying because of what I just did? ...

Maybe I took it far.. maybe she don't have shit to do with Lay. Maybe Lay actually just ghosts the fuck outta and and removed my number or something.

I felt my self getting a guilt feeling. I should have just talked everything out before just assuming that she had anything to do with Lay leaving me.

I have to apologize .

I quickly ran to my car, got in and pulled off.

I'll wait for like a good 20 minutes before calling Ro.

——————————————————-

LAY POV

I haven't eaten shit sense I've been here. I was literally starving. There gonna starve me to death. This is how I'm gonna die

Starvation.

Nobody came down to check on me yet. I think everybody gone. I been tagging and pulling at the rope I was tied up to but nothing worked. The tie was tied up way to tight.

I didn't give up though, there is I way ima die like this. I've planned to have a peaceful death.. I still young and I deserve to live me life.

I tugged at the rope more and still, it didn't budge.

Shit.

I'm not getting out of this. I'm dead..

I still couldn't believe that Z could do this. I didn't know Z had this side to her and to actually believe I was falling for her...

I looked down at the ground when I fianlly gave up on getting the rope to untie. I just sat there and cried like a little bitch.. I cried.

"Hey.."

I looked up from the ground as I came face to face with a familiar face.

It was her. The girl that set me up to be here.

"I brought you food, I know your probably hungry" she said sliding me a burger

"How the hell do you expect me to eat that when my hands are tied up" I said looking directly at her

"Oh I forgot, uh.. I'll feed it to you"

"No thank you. I'll just starve" I said turned my head from her looking back at the ground

"Hey, we're you crying? Are you ok"

"Am I ok?. I been set up, captured and placed into a fucking basement tied up to a pole with no food or any thing to drink. Do that sound ok to you?" I quietly yelled

"Well, I'm sorry I didn't wanna it to be like this but it's done already" she said and I said nothing just stared at the ground.

I can't believe this shit.

"Can you atleast eat? Please?" She began to let out

"Why are you helping them?" I said completely ignoring her question

"Them?" She gave me a confusing look

" yes, Z and that Ro girl. Why are you doing this?"

"Z?" She looked as if she was tryna figure out who Z was

"Z. The girl who put me in this situation in the first place" I said giving her a duh look.

How could she not remember who the fuck started all this shit ..

"Oh yea, uh Z... uh I'm not helping. Well technically I am. Like I said I didn't want to be like this but when it comes to this kind of shit I'm called so.. " she said quickly scratching the back of her neck

"So basically they push you around to do shit you don't want to do. That's pathetic" I let out

"Uh, please eat your food. I have to go in a little  bit I'm just here to check on you since Ro clearly ain't feeding or letting you bathe. You smell terrible by the way.
I have to talk to Ro and see if she'll bathe you.
I won't be here often and Ro may not have no remorse when it comes to starving you so I'll stop by every once in a while to check on you and bring you food" she said as she bent down to feed me.

My stomach growled at the smell of the burger. I really didn't want to starve and sense I may no be eating for days from my understanding.. I might as well eat

I quickly began to take bites out the burger until it was completely finished. Although it didn't full me, I was just thankful to eat.

"Ok I did my part now that you've ate. I got to go.. Ro don't know that I'm here right now. Don't mention it ok?"

I nodded my head slowly.

"Ok I'm leaving now" she said as she turned her back until I hurried out a quick "wait"

She turned around looking at me "hm?"

"Uh water. My mouth is dry.. I need water"

She let out a soft smiled before saying "alright I'll get you water but after that I have to go ok? I don't want Ro to walk in while I'm feeding and hydrating you.."

I just nodded my head before I said "thank you"

Why is she being so nice to me? I mean, she did play a part in all of this. If it wasn't for her coming into that restaurant that day and setting me up to go to her car, none of this would be happening.

And why is she keep mentioning Ro and what Ro's gonna do but not mentioning Z?

Something's not right now. I don't know what it is ... but something isn't right.

————————————————————

RO POV

After I left out the bar. I felt odd. Like I was being watched ..

I quickly got into my car and started heading off.

As I was driving I noticed a familiar car following behind me. Not directly behind me but I know it they were following me because every where I turned. They turned .

I looked in my rearview mirror and grew even more suspicious when I noticed the car.. it was Z car.

Is she following me?

This all felt like déjà vu..

I knew she was following me to try to catch something. I couldn't go to where Lay was just yet. I had to play it cool.

I pulled my phone out calling my mom. She answered and said she was making dinner so I'll just changed my plans and go there for right now.

I changed my whole direction and began heading to my moms house. Not to long after, I was pulling up infront of my moms.

I noticed Z had parked a couple of houses down.

If you gone spy on someone atleast be good at it...

I parked my car then got out my car not making any contact with Z to make it unnoticeable that I knew she was there

I walked to the front door of my moms house and walked in

"SISTERRRR" my younger sister called out to me as she ran up to me with a hug.

She's 11. I don't get to see her much sense I'm always busy

"Wassup little one" I said hugging her tightly then spotting my mom walking over to her then placing a kiss on her forehead

"Hi baby, sit so we can eat. I have something very important to tell you"

"Yes maam" I said as we all sat down. I noticed the empty chair that my father is usually sitting in

"Where's dad?" I asked smiling

"Well, that's what I wanted to talk to you about baby"

I started nagging at my food "what did he fianlly get a job" I joked and my mom sighed

Is something wrong?

"Baby... your father passed away 3 days ago"

My smile quickly was replaced with a frown

"W-what? No I was just speaking to him mom, what are you talking about?" I tired to laugh it out

"Baby I know, before he passed he wanted me to let you know that he loves you dearly"

"But mom" I tried to let out and my eyes began to water "how?"

"He was shot while at the bar, he made it to the hospital still breathing but after 3 hours he passed" she said as she looked down to the table

I couldn't even say anything. I just began to cry. I felt terrible knowing that I wasn't there with him during his last moments

My mom didn't say much. She was probably hurting badly knowing that the man the called her husband was shot and killed

I just cried and my mom came got up from her seat and came to comfort me with a hug

I didn't know what to feel at that moment...

————————————————————-

[A/N:   - y'all fw it so far? Ion know if I should start this story over or not.. probably just add some changes to it. Ion know yet but I definitely been thinking bout it .]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 109 8
(BTW this is a female Y/N perspective) Ps. I promise to actually have good grammar. Chapters with a * next to them have smut :) TW's ? - mild drug us...
95K 2.6K 24
hi this a s4s book, THERE IS NO BOYS. please vote:) this the first book i wrote, it's kinda cringey so 🐻 wimme
528 8 157
This is basically my story and I wanted to make it look like it was a diary. Starting from January 18, 2016 so I'm starting with today. Please enjoy...
58K 836 26
Hello! This is my first book so there will probably be some Errors but i'll try my best to fix it. Also English is not my native language so pardon m...