Beautiful Secrets and Dark Ch...

By Shy_writes_xoxo

Kira Valentine is a normal 22yr old girl finding a way through life. Or so most think. What they don't know i... More

Main Characters/Main Side Characters
What To Expect
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Six

123 5 4
By Shy_writes_xoxo

Khaos Blackwell's Perspective:
I wake up the next morning close to 9 or so. Hopefully Kira's gotten better because I need to get those damn answers out of her. I pull the covers off of me and slowly get out of bed. I have close to no energy in the mornings. I grab my black silk robe and wrap it around me before heading to the kitchen. I brew me up some coffee and begin to make some strawberry and blueberry waffles. I plate the waffles and pour me a cup of hot coffee. I add a little bit of creamer and sugar into my coffee but I like it pretty bitter.

Not too long after I finish the plate of waffles. I should probably check on Kira to see if she's awake just in case, though it's highly unlikely she'd get anywhere. I open the basement door and silently head down the steps. Sure enough there she is. She's sleeping propped up against the wall. I know she's exhausted and in distress but I have to get answers. The quicker I can get the answers I need, the faster I can get rid of her.

I head back up to the main floor. I open the wood door that leads to my room and head towards the closet. I put on a pair of black jeans and a dark grey hoodie. I put on black aviator sun glasses on top of my dark brown hair. I always end up having to shake or fluff up my hair when I take my sun glasses off of my head because it'll leave in indent in my hair due to the fluffiness. I put on my favorite pair of black boots and head for the door. I feel the warmth of the sun beating against my fair skin. I pull out my Iphone 13 pro max and the dialing sound fills my ears.

Kira Valentine's Perspective:
I wake up from the commotion upstairs. Every inch of my body hurts, after all I'm sleeping chained to a wall. I blink my eyes open trying to wake up. Oh I guess Khaos did place a blanket on me. Eventually I'm able to make out the surroundings around me which nothing has changed. I wish it would though because staring at the same scenery every day gets boring. All of a sudden I hear the basement door slam open and shut. Oh shit Khaos is probably pissed I didn't answer his questions.

"Khaos look I didn't mean to- ," I cut myself off when I see the figure appear at the bottom of the steps.
"Hey sugar, don't worry I'm not here to hurt you I was told to watch over you." She smiles.

Who the fuck is this? She's pale and has vibrant red hair. It's really long to be honest. She's medium sized I wouldn't say more than 140lbs. She's wearing black leggings, a white T-shirt, and has black boots on. She's really pretty but that's besides the point. I wonder what her connection is to Khaos. I give her a confused look.

"Oh right, let me formally introduce myself to you sugar. I'm Willow Rose, Khaos Blackwell's younger sister."

My heart sank immediately. If she's his sister she's obviously no better than he is. Who knows maybe she's even worse. I glance up at her and I'm pretty sure she can see the terror in my eyes.

"Hey sugar, what's your name?"
"Kira- Kira Valentine."
"Oh so you're the lovely girl Maverick's always talking about."
"Wait, you know Maverick? How in the hell do you know Maverick?"
"I went to highschool with him, we talked occasionally but we've been busy with work so we hardly hang out."
"Oh okay."

Not once in my life have I heard Maverick mention some girl named Willow. I'm not completely sure I believe her but the nicer I am to her the higher my chances are of busting out of this joint. It's silent for a few moments. I honestly think Willow's processing the surroundings and the situation. A few more minutes go by and she finally breaks the silence.

"You alright sugar? You look super pale. When's the last time you ate anything?"

She actually sounds concerned.

"Uhm. I'd say somewhere around three to four days."
"You're joking?!"
"Nope, the last thing I had was pancakes, I got put down here in early morning so technically it was the next day since I ate."
"How long have you been down here for?"
"Today would be the third day I believe."
"You've been chained up and in the same clothes without eating for three days?" Her emerald green eyes saddened.
"I mean yea but there's not much I can do, you're brothers pretty persistent on keeping me here."
"Hold on I'll be right back."

Willow exists the room pretty abruptly and I can hear yelling. I wonder what that's all about. What seems like an eternity goes by and I hear the basement door slam. She approaches me with a dark silver key.

"Okay look, this key has the ability to get you out of those chains alright. But if I let you out you have to promise not to try anything. I'm not necessarily in the mood to hurt you plus you seem like a lovely lady. I don't think you quite understand my brother, he doesn't mess around family or not. If something happens to you... Well let's just say your brother will be hosting two funerals in one without the bodies. So we have a deal?"

I'm honestly shaken up. The fact that a chance of freedom is so close but yet so far. And to be quite truthful it's kind of concerning the fact that she's scared herself. Not to mention that's her own fucking brother. If he's willing to harm his family who knows what he would do to me. Even if I were to find a way to escape I have no doubt that Khaos would find a way to hunt me down. You can only hide for so long, and to be honest who in their right mind wants to spend their life hiding. In order to keep both of us safe and my brother, if he isn't already dead. Shut the fuck up Kira he's not dead. I should probably listen to what she has to say.

"Okay... Fine I'm in."
"Glad to hear that sugar."

She inserts the key into the cuff of the chains. Click..click...Click. The cuff falls off of my hand. It feels so nice to be able to move my hand again. She inserts the key into the other cuff. Click..click..Click. The other cuff falls off of my hand. Bro my hands ache so bad I needed this.

"Hey uhm Willow. Do you think you can help me up?"
"Sure thang sugar."

She sticks her hand out and I grab her. She pulls me up like I'm nothing. Damn she's strong I'm glad I didn't try to test her. I mean okay she grew up with Khaos why wouldn't she be strong. It takes me a good few minutes before I can get used to walking again. My legs felt like spaghetti noodles when I first stood up. I'm feeling better now though. I follow Willow up the stairs.

"So how old are you sugar?"
"Twenty two, and you?"
"Twenty Six"
"Damnnn you look young for Twenty Six that's for sure."
"Well thank you sugar."

We get up the stairs and it's a huge fucking house. To the left is a kitchen and bar. The appliances are mostly all black or grey, but the wall is painted white. To the right is a huge living room. The couch is black and the lounge chair is a dark grey. They have at least a 70inch tv. The floors are a pretty tile it's white with gold in it. There's a long hallway to the right. This house is humongous. I catch Willow looking at me as I'm admiring everything around me.

"It's prettier when you don't know the memories of shit that happened here." She seemed sad, almost like she was missing something.
"You alright Willow?"
"Yea I'm fine sugar. Anywho I'm gonna go run you a bath and get you some clothes alright."
"Awh thanks Willow."
"No problem feel free to have a look around the place."
"Alright."

I watch her walk down the long hallway and open one of the wooden doors. I definitely don't fit into this house that's for sure. I take a seat at the bar while I wait for Willow to arrive. I notice the clock on the wall, it reads 2:58. Damn it's that late already? I admire the artwork on the wall. Everything in this house is dark grey, black, and gold. Occasionally you'll find some dark blues and greens but not very often. Not to soon after Willow arrives.

"Follow me Kira!"

I do as I'm told and follow her down the long hallway and into one of the wooden doors. When I enter the room it's a huge bath with jets. She was even kind enough to put bubbles in it. Theres a huge infinity mirror on the right wall and double sinks on the left side. The whole room is filled with whites, blues, and gold. Willow sets the clothes and towl on the counter and exits the room. I get undressed and step in the bath. The warm water sends shivers down my spine. Oh how I've Longed for this.

*Time skip*

I finally finish up in the bath and I dry off. I get dressed, thankfully Willow had some spare undergarments that she couldn't fit into. I'm going to need more though clothes and all. I slip on the pants which are grey sweatpants, there a little baggy but they aren't too bad. I slip on the white t-shirt with an ace logo on it and its huge. But I prefer baggy clothes anyway and I'm super comfortable so I'm not complaining. I make sure to clean the bathroom spotless in fear of me or Willow getting scolded at. I walk into the kitchen and Willow has fruit salad and a smoothie set out for me.

"Willow you didn't have to."
"You haven't eaten in three days, yes I did sugar."
"Well thank you anyway."

I eat the fruit salad and drink the smoothie. Let me tell you that was the best food I've ever tasted. It felt like I was high on heaven the entire time. Once I finish I was all the dishes including the ones that weren't mine. I made sure to wash off the countertops and the chair just in case. Willow motions for me to come sit on the couch with her so I go over. We sit and watch TV and talk for hours. Just as I look at the clock which had just hit 8:30 I hear the front door unlock. Me and Willow freeze in an instant, I've never been so scared in my entire life.

The unison of "KIRA?!" surrounds me. Oh shit..It's Maverick and Khaos.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8M 427K 65
𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐬. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐢𝐯𝐞. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐨𝐨 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐁𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐭...
1.8K 79 17
He doesn't had anything else to achieve as now he gained all . He is the most powerful and now he has everything he ever wanted . Everything which o...
143K 4.8K 18
HIS Book Series #3: Don't have to read series in order! :) James is a twenty-eight year old ex gang leader. His gang, when he was running it, was one...
148K 3.4K 43
"He's dangerous, Melissa. I'd stay away from him... way too unpredictable" ** Axel Cody Archer. Archer. The worlds most feared word. Axel is heartle...