[wwe liv morgan & football OC...

By Carlosmendez26097

football story about a kid named Jordi mendez .who grow up in Mexico, he moved to the US to be in MLS. little... More

Info
The MLS cup
Coming home & summerslam
major - liv - soccer
The semi finals &birthday
The end of the beginning
liv can't go
how to liv without love
wwe live event & champions league final
One day is enough & goodbye
signing the contract & group stage
Messi vs Mendez
living in the round of 16
liv meets family & The quarter-finals
goodbye Mexico ,and hello new life
Jordi & liv goes to Paris
Jordi's pov & liv's pov
Jordi's pov & Liv's pov part 2
wwe summerslam& the super cup
will he liv ?
liv & Jordi in Barcelona
Jordi and liv's Anniversary
A/N time-line
Jordi finds out the truth
Jordi wants revenge part 1
Jordi wants revenge part 2
Long liv the prince of fc Barcelona
The 2022 ballon d'or
Liv your life even when it hurts
Try to Liv your life
Jordi and liv's Thanksgiving
liv in the round of 16
liv the wedding
Jordi and liv's honeymoon
living with the football kid (Part 1)
The baby of fc barcelona
Going back to Mexico
The semi finals of the gold cup: usa vs mexico
who's the father part 1
Who's the father part 2
The future of Barcelona

The gold cup finals: The truth comes out

301 9 2
By Carlosmendez26097

July 15 2023, Los Angeles, 10:00AM

Jordi and liv finally arrived at the hotel their staying at for the next two days. Javier offered Jordi and liv go stay at his and ruby's house, but Jordi didn't want to bother them.

Jordi and liv are so excited to be parents, Jordi and liv already starting making the baby's room. But for now Jordi is focused on winning the gold cup for mexico, Jordi, needs to win the gold cup because he already lost the Nations League cup against usa, so he can't miss up this time ,even with a bad time he needs to pull this off.

Jordi is looking outside the window because he is worried if he losses the final, liv saw that Jordi was worried, liv walked up to him and hugs him from the back and puts her chin on top of his shoulder.

Liv: what are you thinking about?

Jordi: oh you know just stuff, and about the baby.

Jordi tried his best to lie, but he is a really bad liar, that's why liv knows he is lying.

Liv: are worried about the finals?

Jordi: (sighs) yeah, I just think that this is my last chance to show the fans that I can carry the team to victory, but it won't be easy because we're facing Canada, they have never won a gold cup since 2000, so they must be hungry to win the gold cup.

Liv turns Jordi around to face her.

Liv: Jordi, I know you will do amazing. I believe...

Liv puts Jordi's hand on top of her stomach...

Liv: we believe that you will win the gold cup.

Liv kisses Jordi.

Jordi: thank you.

Jordi hugs Liv as they both look out the window.

==================================
July 15 2023, Los Angeles, 3:30PM

Jordi and liv are visiting ,Javier and ruby, Jordi, and Javier were hunging out in the backyard, mean while liv and ruby were hunging out inside the house. Jordi and Javier were sitting down talking about their past.

Javier: wow, i still can't believe that your gonna be a dad

Jordi: yeah me either, But I'm happy that I'm going to be a dad. To be honest I thought you will be a father before me.

Javier: you really think that I was going to find someone?

Jordi: no, I thought you were gonna knock up someone.

Jordi said jokingly

Javier: yeah, your right. But, i'm happy I found ruby.

Javier than remember someone from their past.

Javier: hey, remember Isabella, to be honest I thought you too would end up together.

Jordi: yeah, me to, but you know things happen, that you don't expect.

Jordi says that while looking at ,Liv.

Javier: yeah, all three of us were unstoppable together, but then we both left, and never heard from her again.

Jordi: yeah, I tried to see what she's up to these days, but I can't find her or never heard from her.

Javier: yeah, I bet she's doing fine.

Jordi: yeah, me to.

For a minute there was a moment of silence, into Javier said something.

Javier: wow, we're old.

Both Jordi and Javier laughed.
==================================
July 16 2023, Los Angeles, 4:00PM

Jordi, liv, Javier and ruby are at sofi stadium...

Where the concacaf gold cup final is going to be. Jordi and everyone else were hanging out at their private box where liv, Javier ,ruby and Amy are going to watch Jordi play in the final.

Javier was talking about his and Jordi's aunt because is been a long time since they have talk to her or any of their mom side of the family ever since Jordi and Javier's mom have passed away.

Javier: hey, I got a question?

Jordi: what?

Javier: when was the last time you have talked to her?

Jordi: I think two months after mom Dead.

Javier: you should try to find her and talk to her when you go back to Mexico.

Jordi: you know what I should. O wonder how long it would take to find her?

In that moment someone behind him said something...

?: about one second.

Jordi turned around and saw his aunt, Jordi couldn't help it but he just smiled because his mom and aunt are twins that's one of the reasons why Jordi didn't want to see her, but now he just went and huged her.

Jordi finished hugging his aunt, and was wondering how she came here?

Jordi: how you came here? And why?

Jordi's aunt: well, Javier called me and flu me over here to see you and him.

Jordi: well, so happy your here.

Jordi than realized that liv never met his aunt. So jordi introduced liv to his aunt.

Jordi: anut, I would like you to meet my wife, gionna .

Liv put her hand out, but Jordi's aunt ignored her hand and went for a hug, liv was suprise but she huged her back.

Jordi's aunt: nice to meet you, gionna.

Liv: nice to meet you to, if you want to, you can call me liv.

Jordi's aunt: well, is nice to meet you Liv, I hope my nephew hasn't been so much trouble.

Liv laughed, but then she whispers to Jordi that when is the perfect time to tell his aunt that she's pregnant. Jordi thinks that now is not a good time, maybe another day before they leave to go back home.

==================================
July 16 2023, Los Angeles, 7:28PM

The players are lining up getting ready to walkout to the field, Jordi was looking at the field he was preying in his head that today would be the day that he wins a trophy for his national team, then someone taps him on the shoulder, Jordi looks to see who it was...

It was alphonso davies, Jordi high fives him and hugs him because he was one of Jordi's friends ever senes a friendly match between mexico and Canada, and at the end of that match they switched journeys.

Davies: how you doing, man?

Jordi: oh, you know getting old.

They both laughed.

Davies: anyways good luck , bro.

Jordi: good luck too,bro.

Both Jordi and davies got back in line.

A minutes has passed and now both national teams are walking out to the field. It was time to play both national teams anthem, first was Canada...

Then it was time for mexico's national anthem...

The whole time mendez was looking at Liv when the Mexican national anthem was playing, Jordi again is not happy with this team, but at the end he needs to win this for mexico.

==================================
It was 40 minutes into the game...

Mendez had the ball he passes the ball to chicharito. Chicharito, ran but it was easy to stop him cause he's getting slower, but before they could take the ball he passed the ball to ,mendez. Mendez, had enough of these Defenders so he took matters into his own hands.
Jordi passes the ball to lozano. Lozano passes it back, mendez than ran pass the players, and then...

Derek Ray: GOAL, for mendez, for mexico, that gives mexico a better chance to win the concacaf gold cup.

Mendez ran to celebrate to goal...

Derek Ray: a important talent for mexico, Jordi mendez maybe the best Mexican football player of all time. The score is 1-0 for mexico.

==================================

It was the 80th minute into the game it looked like mexico was gonna take the trophy into...

Johnathan David has the ball, he passes the ball to davies. Davies knew that there left back was the weak spot for mexico and is a better chance to score. Davies the ball back to ,David. David, ran with the ball dribbling away from 1,2 players, than he long passes the ball to davies, davies got the ball than...

Derek Ray: oh my goodness!,an incredible goal for alphonso davies, and gives Canada fans hope. The score is now tied up 1-1.

==================================
It was the 120+6 minutes into the game...

Mendez has the ball he knows he is running out of time so he just passes the ball to Raul Jimenez, Jimenez ran but he was blocked by two players, Jimenez quickly passes the ball to mendez. Mendez dribbles passed 1,2,3 players, he was get passed most of the players by himself, when mednez saw the change to score he took it...

Derek Ray: Jordi Mendez took the shot, and put his heart and soul into that kick and missed.

The final whistle for the extra time was blow and now it's time for penalties.

==================================

Derek Ray :Davies has just scored his penalty and it's now 4-3 for Canada, and if mexico misses this penalty Canada win the gold cup.

Stuart Robson: it's all up to Alexis Vega, he carried his team before mendez join, can he do it again?

Vega puts the ball down, and looks up to the goal posed...

Derek Ray: Vega for mexico, Vega for mendez, and Vega for all the Mexican fans. Alexis Vega is all up to you...

(Whistle blows)

Derek Ray: Alexis Vega...

Derek Ray: CANADA HAS DONE IT!

Stuart Robson: after 23 years Canada finally win the gold cup again.

Every Canadians were celebrating the win and mendez just puts his hands in front of his face...

But someone hugs him from behind. It was alphonso davies.

Davies: good game ,man.

Mendez: good game.

==================================
July 21 2023, mexico, 8:00AM

After the game Jordi, liv, Javier and ruby went to relax and to cheer up Jordi from the lost, but after a few days Jordi and liv were getting ready to go to Los Angeles to spend time there a little while, and Javier and ruby are helping them to get ready.

Javier and Jordi put the final suit case in the car.

Jordi: are we all packed up?

Everyone: yep

Jordi: ok off to Los Angeles.

Before Jordi got inside the car Javier stopped him, Javier looked at him seriously...

Jordi: dude, what's wrong?

Javier: nothing. I just want you to know that no matter what don't give up on trying to win mexico a trophy.

Jordi: Don't worry I won't.

Jordi and Javier hug each other...

But little did they know that someone was look at them from a far. The mystery person also took a picture of both Jordi and Javier, and send the picture to a mystery woman...

Mystery person: is that that the guy?

Mystery woman: yes. Don't lose track of him, he's not leaving before meeting his son....

==================================
(Hey everyone I hope you enjoy the new chapter of this story.

Now, I know it's been to long, but I have a reason why it took so long, the reason i haven't been updating this story is because I fell out of love for this story so much to the point that I was thinking of deleting this story, but I decided to take a break from this story so I can get my ideas back. Now since i'm back and have lots of ideas for this story,I hope you all are excited as much as I am. and who you think the mystery woman is talking about? Thank you everyone take care)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.6K 173 53
In which Amelia is chosen as the assistant to Pablo Gavi who is known as a player and a young successful fútbol star. But does she know he is very ru...
26.6K 265 35
One random weekend, one random Saturday at one random restaurant everything began. ~Pablo Gavi~ young Football player for Barcelona FC. His whole c...
126K 3.5K 69
❈ marisol messi, former PSG player, returns with her dad and family as they find their way back to their roots and play for FC Barcelona once ag...
10.1K 143 28
Delilah is a girl who soon becomes one of the youngest FC Barcelona Femení team players. Unfortunately, she lost her parents due to a car crash. She...