Runaway Love {2} | Justin Bie...

By iamnotlois

Secret Love Sequel. Runaway Love: Good Girl Gone Bad. "You know that I can't live without you and I am doin... More

one.
two.
three.
four.
five.
six.
eight.
nine.
ten.
eleven.
twelve.
thirteen.
fourteen.
fifteen.
sixteen.
seventeen.
eighteen.
nineteen.
twenty.
twenty-one.
twenty-two.
twenty-three.
twenty-four.
twenty-five.
twenty-six.
twenty-seven.
twenty-eight.
twenty-nine.
Thirty.
Sequel: Endless Love

seven.

3.6K 92 125
By iamnotlois

Justin

Cassie, the gang and I were all seated in the living-room on the couch and watched some action movie on TV. Cassie and I were cuddled up together, my arm around her and her head on my chest. She was very focused on the movie but I wasn't. While everyone was watching the movie I was in thoughts. One thought in particular.

My Family.

Since Cassie had brought it up earlier it was all I could think about. I never really thought about my parents. I just kept the thought of them in the back of my head so I didn't have to think about what had happend twelve years ago when I was taken away from them.

It had been hard to grow up in forster care with people who would never care about you like your real parents would. Well, in my case it had been like that. Thank God I had Cassie's parents to take care of me as well and show me some love. They were just like parents to me and they helped me through a lot. I really needed that and to this date I appreciate what they had done for me.

But thinking about meeting my parents again made me go all nervous. I mean it had been twelve years. So much had changed and happend and I had no idea what I would do if I saw them again. What if they didn't want to see me or if they didn't remember me anymore and moved on with their lives? I had to move on too right? So why wouldn't they do the same?

I was so curious to know what they were doing now and if they thought about me in all those years. I wanted to know what they had been doing when I was gone and if they were alright. I wanted to know if my dad had still anger issues or if they were gone and he was okay now. I wanted to know if my mother got away from all the alcohol and if the fights between my parents had stopped now. I was wondering if my mother was still as beautiful as I remember her with her green eyes and her brown hair. And my father ... I was wondering if he was still so strong and manly like I had him in my memories, always protecting me from the bad. He was good man. He was my idol. I wanted to know if they were well and healthy because that was the most important thing.

What if they are dead?

I think I stopped breathing for a second when that thought crossed my mind. I never thought about that and to be quite honest I never wanted to think about that. They couldn't be. I had to see them again. At least once. Thinking about it I didn't really realize how many chances I had to actually meet them. I lived here in L.A, the city they also lived in, if they didn't move away of course. Maybe they even lived in the same house we lived twelve years ago. All I had to do was go there and check if there were still there and if they weren't I had ways to find them. I had to. Before it was too late.

"Baby are you okay?" I heard Cassie soft voice speak to me. I looked down and met her brown eyes.

"Yeah I'm good baby," I answered her with a nod.

"Really? You seemed off. If anything is wrong you can tell me, you know that right?" she said to me, not believing that what I had said was true. I realized that I was really lucky to have a girl that cared about me and my feelings. I smiled at her.

"I was just thinking," I said and placed a kiss on her forehead. She still looked at me, probably trying to find any traits of a lie or whatever but eventually she nodded and mumbled an okay and then she focused on the movie again.

I went back to thinking again and I thought about taking action soon in meeting my parents. Soon as in tomorrow or the day after that. Maybe I should take Cassie with me so I could introduce her to them if I had the chance to see them again. That would be fucking perfect. The thought of it made me excited and nervous at the same time. I was feeling like a little kid again but could you blame me?

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone buzzing in my pocket. I moved a bit away from Cassie and saw that I had a text from Will. He was the only one who was not with all of us.

From Will
Bro could you come to my office? Need talk to you.

I read the text and then I locked my phone. He probably wanted to talk to me about Daniel, I couldn't imagine anything else because it was just me he wanted to talk to. I let Cassie know that Will wanted to talk to me and then I left the living-room and headed to Will's office. I walked down the hall, passing a few other rooms until I finally arrived at his office. I opened the door slowly and saw him sitting on his big desk.

"Hey Justin, take a seat," he said when he saw me and I did as he said. I was trying to see if it was something serious he wanted to talk about by his face expression but it was telling me nothing.

"Did something happen?" I asked him as I sat in my seat and looked straight at him.

"I talked to Lorenzo a few minutes ago," he told me. Lorenzo was a friend of ours. When I was in Italy two months ago I stayed with him and he helped me get a few jobs to earn so money for Cassie and I. "He told me that Daniel is with him right now as we speak," he added.

"What did Daniel say to him?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"He came to him and told him that he was looking for you and Daniel wanted to know if Enzo saw you or Cassie. Enzo of course told him that he has not seen any of you," Will answered calmly. I couldn't understand how he could be so fucking calm about it because I was internally freaking out.

I knew that I had Enzo's back but if Daniel found out that Enzo had been seen with me he was going to do anything to get information out of him and that couldn't happen. "Shit. Daniel is going to catch up I swear."

"Why would he? You didn't leave anything behind that can lead you here right?" He asked me and I shook my head. I wouldn't be so stupid and leave hints everywhere to where I was going or what I was going to do next. "Who knows that you are here?"

"Nobody. Just Lucas and Enzo," I let him know. Emilia knew too but I knew that she wouldn't talk to anyone about it because she would do anything to keep Cassie away from any danger.

"Good. The less people know the better. Enzo told me that he was going to keep Daniel in Italy as long as possible so we can figure things out here. I really don't know what else we should figure out because as long as Daniel isn't in L.A everything is okay." Will said sternly and he was right. But I was not worrying about if he wasn't here I was worrying about what would be if he found out about our location and how it would invade Cassie's safety.

"Yeah I know. I'm just trying to keep my girl safe you know?" I said. I couldn't let anything happen to her or let Daniel get to her. Cassie was my priority and keeping her safe was number one on my list. "Because this is my mess and I'm dragging her right into it." If anything would ever happen to her I would never forgive myself because I made her come with me.

"It is but she had a choice right? And she chose to be with you and I think she trusts you enough to know that you will keep her safe no matter what. Plus we are all here to help you. Don't worry about Daniel. The moment he sets foot in California I will have people informing me and then we can figure out the rest."

"Thank you man I really appreciate it," I said. The support I was getting from him was unreal.

"Don't worry, you know I owe you that," he said and gave me a thumbs up.

We discussed a few other things for a while until we had nothing to talk about anymore and then I left his office. I went outside instead of going back to the living-room, I was not really in the mood to be around people. I sat on a chair outside and took my phone to see that I had a text from Cassie, telling me that she went to bed already because she was tired and she didn't know how long I would be talking to Will. I put my phone back in my pocket and closed my eyes, trying to think about nothing. I really needed a blank mind right now because there was just so much going and I had to deal with everything one by one. But not tonight.

I leaned back on my chair, inhaling through my nose and exhaling through my mouth a few seconds later. I repeated the action a few more times and tried to relax under the stars.

"Justin," a quiet lovely voice called me. I opened my eyes and looked to the side and my eyes met a beautiful pair of blue eyes.

"Hey Lily," I said and smiled at her.

"Are you okay?" Lily asked me, coming closer to where I was sitting. I nodded my head and she smiled. "Can I join you?" She looked down at the chair next to me and her gaze went back to me.

"Sure. Come here," I said, patting the place next to me. A little bit company was never bad right?

Lily walked over to me and sat down. She looked up to me. God, why did she have to be so beautiful? "What's going on?"

"Just the Daniel issue and I have to keep Cassie safe," I told her and looked down to the floor. I kept it short because didn't want to talk about it. I came here outside to forget about it for a while and not to worry about it some more.

Lily chuckled lightly and I lifted my head to look at her. "you haven't changed." She said to me and I lifted my brow, asking her to elaborate. "Still taking care of the people you love."

"Of course," I answered. If there was something that I would always do it was taking care of everyone who cared about me too. No matter what.

"I'm glad that you are here." Lily said quietly and lifted her hand so her soft fingers could go over my cheek. I had no idea why but that gesture made me shiver. "I never thought that I was going to see you again."

"Me neither after you left," I responded and she dropped her hand. Lily sighed, looking away from me.

"Do you think that it's bad that we are here together? I mean living in the same house and being around each other?" She questioned. I was about to ask why she thought that it would be bad but I knew the answer to it. We were both really really close when she lived in Miami and we would definitely be a thing if she never moved away. There was something I had never let her know and that was that she was the first girl I've ever fallen in love with but I never wanted her to know. I never wanted anyone to know. It would be way too dramatic if she knew and it doesn't matter anymore anyway and I could as well just keep it as a secret.

"I don't know," I just shrugged. "A lot of things have changed since 2010." Like I have a new girlfriend now and I love her and you shouldn't get your hopes up of us getting together or something like that.

"Sure they have. Sometimes I wished they did not." I didn't know if I should say something and I had no idea what she wanted to hear now and what was the right thing to say so I remained silent. "Sorry. I shouldn't have-"

"It's okay Lily," I interrupted her and I placed a hand on her thigh, squeezing it lightly. Her eyes met mine again and the corners of her lips went up to a smile.

"Does she know? I mean about us."

"No I haven't told her and I don't know if I want to," I let her know and I gave her a stern look to tell her that she should keep quiet too.

"Why not?" She raised her eyebrows.

"I want to avoid drama. You two don't seem to get along." I stated. I didn't want the two of them to end up in a fight or something. Besides I had already lied to Cassie about it and I didn't want to imagine how fucking mad she would be if she found out.

"Yeah," she said sadly. "Because she has what I want," she whispered the last part but it was still loud enough for me to hear it clearly.

"What?" I asked. I knew that I had heard her but I was just making sure my ears were not fooling me.

"Nothing. It's nothing," she waved her hand dismissively and then she stood up, patting her jeans. "I think I will go to bed. Good night Justin," she said smiling and after that she leaned closer to my face and kissed my cheek, her mouth being dangerously close to my lips. She pulled away and then she walked back into the house.

I sat there in my seat and didn't move for a moment. My thumb trailed over the place that she had kissed and then I shook my head, chuckling because it was ridiculous that after that kiss my body was feeling all tingly and shit. That was only supposed to happen when Cassie was touching or kissing me. This was bad. Really really bad.

Cassie

I was at the airport the next day with Kyra because she had to pick up her cousin Lenny and she didn't want to go alone. Since I had nothing to do anyway and Justin was busy I told her that I would go with her. I was excited about meeting him because Kyra had told me so much about him. Lenny had helped Kyra when she moved out from home because she didn't get along with her family and he had always made sure she was okay and that she had everything she needed. She had told me so much more and it would be nice to put a face to that person she always talked about.

We were both waiting at the terminal where her cousin was supposed to arrive and in the meantime we were just messing around and taking selfies and stuff. She showed me pictures of her sister. She was the only one she got along with from her family she was stunning as well just like Kyra. I showed her pictures of Emilia and Lia because they were like sister to me too even though Lia was not here anymore.

All of the sudden Kyra stood up and the next second was running over towards a tall guy. He let his bags fall when he saw Kyra running over to him and embraced her in a tight hug. I walked over to them slowly, analyzing how happy they were to see each other again. I remembered that things between Daniel and I used to be exactly like that before but I guess things change.

Kyra took my hand and pulled me closer to were the two of then were standing. "This is my cousin, Lenny," she introduced and I looked at him, smiling. He was very handsome. His hair was dark, his eyes were chocolate brown and he was tall. Tall men win at life.

"Lenny this is Cassie," Kyra smiled at me and Lenny did too and that made him look even more attractive. Oh God. He extended his hand and I took it, shaking it slightly.

"Cassie," he spoke out my name as if it was the most beautiful thing to say. I might have swooned a little. "Daniel Rodriguez's sister and Justin Bieber's girlfriend," he said with a smirk and all I did was nod. "Nice to finally meet who this hype is all about."

I laughed and rolled my eyes playfully. I didn't want it to be all about me. "Nice to meet you too. Kyra told me a lot about you," I told him.

Lenny raised his eyebrow and looked over to his cousin, "did she? I hope she said nothing bad," he laughed and then he scratched the back of his neck with his hand.

"I would never Lenny, you know that," Kyra answered, slapping his arm and giving him a fake angry look.

"I know you wouldn't lil sis," Lenny said and then he pulled her closer the his side and kissed the side of her head. They were literally so cute together it was hard to handle it. I think I was a little bit jealous if the sight of them but I tried to cover it up.

"Should we get going then?" Kyra asked, looking between Lenny and I and we both nodded. Lenny took his bags off the ground and then we all walked to the out of the building to get to Kyra's Range Rover.

At the car Kyra and I got in already and waited for Lenny to put his bags in the trunk. A few moments later he was done and entered the car. I volunteered to sit in the back so he could sit in the front with his cousin. Kyra put the key in the ignition, turning it so the car could come alive and she could drive us back home.

"What should we do at home? No one is there though," I asked. From what I know of there was not really much we could do in the house besides watching TV or playing X-Box or Playstation. But that was more for the guys.

"For real? Where is everybody?" Lenny asked, turning a bit to the back so he could look at me.

"They have business to take care off and they wanted me to stay with the cutie in the back so she doesn't get bored," Kyra said, poiting her thumb at me.

"You don't have to stay with me if you don't want to," I told her immediately. Like I said, I didn't want it to be all about be. I could take care of myself and I didn't want everyone to change their plans or whatever just because of me.

"But I do. It's fun with you," she looked to the back for a second and flashed at smiled. I smiled back and I was glad that she wanted to spent her time with me because you could be having more action on one of the jobs.

"I'm flattered," I said, putting my hand over my heart. Lenny chuckled at that action and then he turned his body to the front again.

"We will just find something to do at home right?" Lenny asked.

"Aren't you tired after that flight? I asked him. He had come from europe and the flight had been for hours. He must be exhausted.

"Nah, I'm good," Lenny turned around again. He smirked and winked at me and I swooned once again.

Get a grip you have a boy waiting for you at home and you can swoon over him.

"I have already planned something to do with you when we are home," Kyra said, looking at me throught the rearview mirrow.

"Tell me," I said to her but she shook her head.

"Nope. I'll tell you when we are home."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms in front of my chest, "I hate suprises. That is something you should know."

"Still won't stop me from keeping it from you," she shoot back and grinned.

"You're annoying, Kyra."

"Yup. But you still like me," she made a kissy face and I laughed, shaking my head. But she had a point I really liked her.

Twenty minutes later we were finally home. We got into the house and Lenny said that he was going to his room to get his stuff up there. Kyra told me that I should go to my room and change into some sporty clothes. I was confused first but she just told me not to question it and do as she said and I agreed. I went to my room and got to the closet to pick out my sports clothes and changed into it. I walked back down and both Kyra and Lenny were waiting for me in the hall. Lenny didn't change but Kyra did and I was hoping that she wasn't going to make me jog around the house or something because I would die.

I followed behind Kyra and Lenny as the turned in another hallway. We stopped at a door with a security device similiar to the ones I saw in Justin's old crew house in Miami. Kyra typed in a code and the door opened, showing a staircase that led down. We walked down and my eyes went wide at what I saw. The place was like five times bigger than the basement in Miami and it looked so much cooler. There was a big shooting range on the left side and in the right side was a boxing ring and a lot of other training devices.

"This is so cool," I said looking around the room.

"I know right?" Kyra said and I nodded, walking over to her. "I brought you here because I want to show you how to fight and how to shoot a gun properly."

"Seriously?" I asked. I didn't know why but right now I was so excited about doing this. I knew how to shoot a gun but leaning more from the pro is not that bad.

"Yeah sure I mean you are here with us so you could as well train and learn the things we do," she suggested and shrugged her shoulders.

"I would love to learn." I smiled at her and she mirrowed it.

"What do you wanna learn first? Fighting or shooting?"

"Shooting first," I said and Kyra nodded.

"Good follow me," she said and walked towards the room where a door was. She opened the door and all I could see was guns. Kyra took one and loaded it and then she handed it to me. She took another one for herself and then we walked out of the room and went to the shooting range where Lenny was waiting for us. I stood next to Kyra and she explained to me a few basics, like how I should stand and how I should hold the gun. Then the shooting began. Compared to Kyra I sucked badly because my aim was the worst and here I thought I was somewhat good at it. I really had a long way to go to get this right.

Two hours later we were finished for the day and I had to say that I had so much fun. Kyra thaught me a lot of things in these two hours. I was definitely not the best at it but my aim got better and I felt more comfortable holding a gun. She said that we would come down in the basement more often so I could learn how to fight and how to aim better.

Lenny was still with us. All the time he was either at his phone, talking to someone or texting and other than that he was watching Kyra and I and he even helped me once. He was a real cutie.

Us three went out of the basement and headed to the kitchen to get something to drink. Then we went to the living-room and let ourselves fall on the couch. I was not so exhausted but it was still just good to sit. Lenny started a conversation with Kyra and asked her about what was going on in the house while he was gone and Kyra let him know everything he wanted to know. I just sat there and listened to both of them talk.

Suddenly the door opened and Liliana walked in. She looked at all of us and her eyes stopped at Lenny and she smiled wide. "Lenny you're back," she said and then she walked over to him and hugged him.

"It's great to see you," Lenny said and smiled at her.

I let my eyes trail down Liliana's body and I just couldn't get over how extremely stunning she was. I didn't really like her but that was something I couldn't deny. My self-esteem was going lower every second I was looking at her because she was just so much prettier than me. I bet the boys were standing in line to get her and I was scared that Justin would be one of these boys too one day.

"What are you looking at?" Liliana said to me, interrupting my thoughts. I didn't even realize I was staring at her by now.

"Am I not allowed to look at you anymore?" I snapped, raising my eyebrow at her.

"I know that I'm fine to look at," she smiled evily and I rolled my eyes. This time Liliana was looking me up and down just like I did with her earlier.

"What are you looking at now?" I asked her. Why complain about me looking at you when you do the exact same thing? I thought.

"Just trying to find what Justin sees in you when there is someone like me in the house," she pointed at herself and then she flipped her hair back. I was fighting the urge to roll my eyes once again.

"Well obviously he sees more in me than he sees in you because I believe I'm still his girlfriend right?" I answered, smiling and innocently batting my eyelashes.

"Let's emphasize the word still," she smirked and the smile on my face faded.

I stood up from the couch and walked over to her, standing really close to her her so that only a few inches were seperating our bodies. "I swear Liliana I might seem like the little sweet innocent girl to you but if you try to do something to break me and Justin apart you will see another side of me and it won't be pretty," I warned through greeted teeth.

"Are you threatening me?" she gasped dramatically and placed a hand on her chest. "How cute, Cassie. I'm so scared. If I wanted Justin I could have him in no time. You wouldn't even be able to blink with your eyes," she said confidently, that smirk still on her face that I wanted to slap off. Seriously who did she think she was for thinking that she could take Justin away from me by snapping with her fingers?

"Fucking bitch," I muttered under my breath and gave her a death glare.

"What did you say?" she asked and raised her eyebrows at me. The smirk on her face was finally gone and she seemed pissed off now.

"You heard me," I answered her. I wasn't scared of her or what she could do even though she was more confident or stronger than me but I didn't care at all. She was trying to cross a boundary here and I was not going to let her and surely I was going to defend what was mine.

Liliana lifted her arms and shoved me by my shoulders, making me stumble back but I regained balance real quick and shoved her right back. "Don't fucking touch me." I spat.

"You have no idea who you're messing with," she yelled and was about to attack me again but Lenny came between us and stopped her from doing. Kyra pushed me back a little, standing in front of me and telling me to relax.

I was angry and my heart was beating so fast because of that anger. Liliana and I were shouting things over Lenny's and Kyra's shoulders and I was trying to get away from Kyra grip so I could just go over to her and punch her in the face but she wouldn't let me go.

"Stop both of you," I heard Will's voice from the back and I stopped moving around and Liliana shut up too.

"Tienes suerte todos están aquí ahora (you are lucky everyone is here now)," Liliana said calmy, looking at me.

"No harías nada de todos modos, puta (you wouldn't do anything anyway, bitch)," I said back.

Liliana laughed and shook her head, "veremos sobre eso (we'll see about that)," she said and then she freed herself from Lenny's grip and walked towards me. Kyra was still standing in front of me to prevent another fight. "Debe tener cuidado de tu novio antes de que él te deja (you should take care of your boyfriend before he leaves you)," she whispered, smirking and then she walked away.

I closed my eyes and breathed through my nose, trying to calm down. Kyra asked me if I was okay and I nodded, opening my eyes to look at her. I told her that I wanted to go to my room and she let me go. I turned around, knowing that Will was standing there but when I faced the door all the boys were standing there, including Justin. I walked past all of them and headed straight to my room. Not even a minute after I entered the room, the door opened and Justin walked in.

"What happend down there?" Justin asked me and he seemed angry.

"Liliana was being a bitch to me and I was simply being a bitch back," I answered him, shrugging. I took my bottle of water from my desk and then I sat down on the bed.

"Shit Cassie, why didn't you just ignore her?" Justin asked me and looked at me angrily. Why was he angry at me? I didn't even do anything it was Liliana who started all the shit.

"It was hard to," I mumbled and drank my water. Liliana was just really hard to ignore when she being a bitch to me and now that she was practically saying that she was going to take Justin away from me it was even harder to ignore here.

"That can't happen again," Justin said sternly and gave me a serious look.

"Why not?" I questioned. If she was going to fight me I was surely going to fight back and not let her do or say wahatever she wanted to me.

"Because we are getting help from her remember?" he raised his voice.

"I never asked for her help," I spat and crossed my arms in front on me.

"But she's part of the gang so you need to leave her alone," he commanded and my face fell. Was he literally defending Liliana?

"Shouldn't you be on my side?" I asked sadly and kept my voice down. I looked at him and he still had the same angry expression on his face.

"I'm on nobody's side. Just try not to make a scene eveytime she is around," I gasped and wanted to protest and let him know that it was not my fault that everything turned out how it did but I decided against it because at the end he would still be angry at me no matter what I said now.

"Whatever," I said instead and then I stood up and went for the door. I was not in the mood for this conversation and I rather get away instead of fighting with Justin now. It was not worth it and I was not going to give Liliana what she wanted.

"Where are you going, Cassie?" he yelled but I was already out of the door before I could even say something. All I really wanted was to be alone right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Boys Do Cry By Janée

General Fiction

795 35 21
Sequel to #BoysDon'tCry so make sure you read it first ❤️
172K 4.4K 31
Secret Love: In love with the Bad Boy. "We fell in love with each other when we shouldn't. This is so wrong but it feels right. I want you. So bad...
39.6K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...