☆Enhypen sickfics☆ (Slow Upda...

By aestheticxwon

Just random Enhypen sickfics because I am bored :) ⚠️Disclaimer⚠️ This is only for fun and isn't meant to off... More

Introduction :)
Sunghoon || Drowning ft Jay
Riki || Nosebleed
Jungwon || Car accident
Sunghoon || ceiling collapse
Sunoo || Seizure
NOT AN UPDATE!
Niki || Intruder
Jake || Food poisoned
Sunghoon || Anemia
Sunoo || Allergic reaction

Jungwon || Threatened

1.4K 31 43
By aestheticxwon

Sunoo gulped as he scrolled through the endless hate comments made about him. He bit his lips anxiously as he turned off his phone, carelessly tossing it to the side. He threw his head back in annoyance and stared at the ceiling for a while, hoping that it would help distract him.

Suddenly, Heeseung just barged in, making Sunoo jolt back in fear. He instantly relaxed after realising that it wasn't some intruder like in those movies.

"Yah hyung, you're supposed to knock!"

Heeseung chuckled and just jumped onto Sunoo's bed and laid beside him "Whatever, this isn't technically just your room, this is Jay's room as well"

Sunoo rolled his eyes and just sighed "I want ramen~" he sang a little as he tugged onto Heeseung's jumper, trying to convince him.

Heeseung scoffs as he nudges the boy away "Idiot, go and make it yourself"

Sunoo felt lazy if he was being pretty honest, plus Heeseung's ramen was always the best anyways "Hyung, you make the best ramen ever, please, just this once" he pleaded, trying to convince his eldest hyung.

Heeseung just chuckled "Fine whatever, do you want an egg on top of it?"

Sunoo eagerly nods as Heeseung ruffles his hair before exiting the room to fulfil the younger's appetite.

As Heeseung left, Sunoo just laid there, scared for tomorrow. They had to go to an airport which was one of the worst things to do because of the crowds, and that wasn't exactly Sunoo's favourite.

He fiddled with his hands, wondering whether Jungwon has woke up right now, since the leader had gone to sleep during the daytime, which was unlike him.

Sunoo jumped off the bed and jogged around the huge dorm. He soon got to Jungwons room and walked in calmly, as if it was his own.

"Jungwon~" he sang as he hugged him tightly, making Jungwon groan. He could immediately tell who it was, it was just leader things.

"Sunoo hyung, let me sleep" Jungwon mumbled out as his eyes were still tightly shut.

Sunoo got underneath the blanket and immediately got met with Jungwons body heat. He shuddered a little, even though it was really hot down there.

"Wonnie, you've been sleeping for five hours now, you have to eat something"

Jungwon just hummed, obviously not listening. Sunoo sighed as he huddled closer to Jungwon. He always felt safe with his leader.

He always felt safe with his members.

***

2 hours later

Jungwon, who was half awake struggled to get out of Sunoos grip. He looked down at Sunoo and chuckled a little at the sleepy boys face.

"Gosh he really fell asleep? On my bed too"

Jungwon shook him a little, but got no response. He then bluntly shrugs "I tried I guess" before slowly getting out of the sleeping boy grip and heading to the kitchen. The kitchen and living room was attached, so people could see each other across the rooms. As he headed towards the kitchen, he heard the tv playing.

They're not asleep yet?

Jungwon walked in and immediately smiled. All the members were huddled up against each other, watching a movie.  They soon noticed Jungwons presence and they all mumbled out "Hi" or did little waves at him.

Jungwon just smiled and proceeded to carry on walking. He soon got stopped as Heeseung called out to him.

"Sunoo is not awake yet?"

Jungwon shook his head "He just fell asleep about two hours ago. Why?"

Heeseung sighed "Okay good, since he's asleep, we need to talk about his situation"

Jungwon furrowed his brows, in pure confusion. It seemed like he wasn't the only one confused as the other members reacted in the same way.

"What's wrong? Is it serious?"

Heeseung nods, obviously serious "Sit down first"

Jungwon carefully goes to sit down as all the members attention was diverted and focused onto Heeseung.

"Have you seen what has been going on in Twitter recently?"

The members shook their heads as Heeseung worriedly bit his lips "Sunoo's getting threatened online by some freak"

Jungwon widened his eyes. What?

"Hold on, why though?" Niki asks rather irritated, since he's been there before.

Heeseung shrugs "Just a hater you know"

Jungwon sighs "It can't be that bad, it's not like they'll meet Sunoo either way"

Heeseung just crossed his arms "That's where you go wrong"

Jungwon tilts his head in confusion "What?"

Heeseung shows the post that went viral amongst engenes and all the members huddled together to see. They widened their eyes.

A knife, and a ticket to their latest concert.

Jungwon gulped. He was worried now. Sunoo did not deserve this, nor any hate at all. He quickly thought of a plan, confident that it'll work.

"Okay, so let's all protect him then, when we get to the airport, we'll all stay around him at all time, making sure he's in the middle of us"

Niki raises a brow, crossing his arms "What about us?"

Jungwon just nodded "Well we've got the bodyguards, and the person wants to get to Sunoo, Sunoo is our main priority as for now"

Heeseung nods. All the members shared worried glances towards one another, not being to help the surging panic that was rising in them.

Jungwon fiddled with his fingers, sighing deeply "I hope nothing goes wrong"

"He doesn't know about this, right?" Jake asks cautiously.

Jungwon sighs "No, he doesn't, he shouldn't"

***

Sunoo stretched comfortably and looked around. The warm, bright sun hits his face. He was still in Jungwons room. He noticed the boy sleeping besides him and smiled.

"Jungwon, wake up" he calmly calls.

Jungwon moved a little and immediately fell back asleep. Sunoo just chuckled and checked the time.

7:24 am.

He sighs. They had to go to the airport today.

He once again shook Jungwon lightly "Wonnie, it's seven twenty four right now, we have to get ready"

Jungwon slowly sat upright as he eyes still felt droopy. He glances at Sunoo and flashes a smile with his dimple popping out, hiding the fact that he was worried.

Really worried.

Sunoo smiled back and got up to wash up, leaving Jungwon in the bed. As the door shut, Jungwon immediately fell backwards, his head meeting with the pillow.

Today will be fine. Today has to be fine.

He silently closed his eyes with those thoughts repeating over and over again. However, he didn't believe himself.

***

The car drive was noisy to say the least. Sunoo thought everyone would be quiet since it was really early in the morning but he guessed not.

He peered over to Jungwon, who seemed to be anxiously fiddling with his fingers.

"Jungwon?" Sunoo calls out worriedly.

Jungwon looks up and softly smiles "You excited?"

Sunoo just furrowed his brows "About what?"

Jungwon shrugs "I don't know, the airport"

Sunoo scoffs "You know I'm afraid"

Jungwon breath hitched, hoping Sunoo had no idea about the hater who threatened him.

"You're afraid because--"

"Because of the crowds, wonnie, haven't you seen before? The crowds are intense"

Jungwon just awkwardly laughs "Ah yes, the crowds"

Jungwon just faces the window. He knew something was going to go wrong.

I'll protect Sunoo hyung.

Then he closed his eyes as the chatter in the background began to fade away.

***

"Jungwon... cmon Jungwon it's time to wake up"

Jungwon lightly groans as he opened his eyes. All his members had already hopped out of the car. He stretched his arms out and looked at all of them. Sunoo was distracted by the birds and they all nodded, discreetly indicating that they knew what they had to do.

Jungwon hopped out as the bodyguards and staffs began to surround them. They all intentionally put Sunoo in the middle of them without him realising.

The format:

Jake and Heeseung at the front.

Sunoo behind them and Sunghoon and Jay is besides him.

Then Niki and Jungwon at the back.

***

It wasn't long till a crowd began to surround them.

Jungwon felt nervous as his eyes were desperately scanning for that hater.

Sunoo musn't get hurt.

His hands trembled as Niki began to go a little more faster, practically unintentionally leaving Jungwon in the back alone.

Jungwon watched Niki help Sunghoon through the crowd as Sunghoon was getting pulled back, so he waited quietly for Niki to come back to where he was, right besides him. But he didn't.

Jungwon sighed as he watched Niki put his hands on both Sunoo shoulders.

At least he's protecting him.

Jungwon carried on walking. With all the members and the body guards, there was no way Sunoo would get hurt now.

They almost reached the entrance where the fans were not allowed to enter, so Jungwon anticipated that moment.

He fiddled with his hands as they were getting nearer and nearer.

We kept Sunoo safe.

Suddenly, a gun shot fired.

All the fans began to go crazy, as they ran for their lives. It was so busy that Jungwon literally kneeled down onto the floor and covered his ears.

No, why did it have to be now?

He reopened his eyes and noticed the members, all the staffs, and bodyguards running to the entrance.

"N-no, wait for me!" He yelled out desperately. He began to run too, but suddenly tripped over. A burning graze formed onto his arms but he didn't care.

He got up again but suddenly, someone pulled him backwards, twisting his arms behind him and blocked his nose.

Jungwon widened his eyes as he tried to get out of the tight grip.

What the hell?!

Jungwon then noticed a black masked guy inspecting his face.

"Ah, you're not Sunoo, jeez you seriously had to get my hopes up"

The hater?

The man threw Jungwon onto the floor harshly as his body collided with the ground. Jungwon harshly coughed as his teary eyes stared back at the mysterious man. His body felt stiff. He could hardly move at all as fear as taken over him.

Why am I the target now?

He noticed all his members frenzily coming out, all worried for their leader, and even a crying Sunoo.

"No, no, go back in!" He yelled out.

They can't get hurt. They're not allowed to get hurt.

Jungwon groaned out loud as the man slowly tortured him by stepping onto his ankles hard, twisting his foot to create a more of an impact.

Jungwon screamed out loud as his ankles began to throb hard. His tears were rapidly falling one by one as the man held a gun towards his head.

He eyed all the staffs, bodyguards, and the members with a smirk.

"Aww are you all seeing this? You couldn't even protect him"

Jungwon shut his eyes, not wanting to look into the frightened eyes of the members. He should've gone with them instead of being frightened.

Heeseung knew he had to do something. He had to. He couldn't bare to lose Jungwon. None of them could.

"Right, what do you want?!" He yells out with a visible shakiness in his voice.

The man chuckled "Its not that complicated, I want him"

He pointed towards Sunoo as they all began to fear for his safety. Jungwon shook his head and begged them to go, but they didn't listen. If one of them was caught, all of them would go down with him.

Heeseung scoffed and crossed his arms, giving an unamused expression "Anything but him"

The man once again pointed his gun at Jungwon and smirked "Fine then, say good bye to your little member I guess"

He pulled the trigger...

BAM

A gunshot was fired.

All the members screamed out loud, rushing to their leader but... Jungwon was fine?

Suddenly, the man body tipped over as blood came out gushing out from his chest. He was motionless as the gun he had in his hands earlier slowly slipped out from his hands.

The members looked over to see security and all sighed in relief.

Jungwon was not shot.

The security ran over with loads of other men's following from behind.

Security 1:"Are you all okay?"

They all nodded.

They were safe.

They all hugged Jungwon, saying sorry over and over again for not checking for his safety.

Jungwon shook his head and smiled lightly "Are you all okay?"

Sunoo lightly smacked him "Dummy, we should be asking you that"

Jungwon sighed "I'm fine, except my ankle hurts like hell" Jungwon lightly groans as his head laid onto Jake's chest. Jake softly plays with his hair while Heeseung helped out Jungwon.

Heeseung worriedly inspects his ankle and sighed. He called for the staffs as they would know what to do with Jungwon ankles.

Niki, Sunoo, Sunghoon and Jay all came to Jungwon while Jake and Heeseung was speaking with the staffs.

"Hyung, I'm sorry we left you, I should've stayed with you at the back" Niki says as his head hung low, obviously feeling guilty.

Jungwon lightly smiled, despite the pain he was in "Niki, it's alright, I'm still alive"

They all smiled as Sunoo gave Jungwon, who was on the floor, a tight hug "Gosh you got me so worried"

Jungwon just lightly smiled as he leaned into Sunoo's touch. They all surrounded Jungwon as a medics team at the airport came over and helped with Jungwons ankle.

They made him lie down, so Sunghoon offered his lap for the meantime.

It wasn't long until they bandaged him up and prescribed him some pain killers.

Jungwon quickly took the pain killers and sighed in relief as he felt the effect working on him.

Medic:"He'll have to rest for two weeks, it does seem to be a little damaged but his body will be able to recover on its own if he restricts movement"

Jungwon looked at all his members with guilt. He wasn't going to be able to peform with them.

He really wanted to peform.

"That stupid man had to ruin it for me, for all of us"

The rest of Enhypen members softly smiled.

Heeseung kneeled besides Jungwon and ruffled his hair "We'll postpone the concert, don't worry, the tickets haven't even been out yet"

Jungwon shook his head "No, engenes wouldn't like that"

Heeseung sighed "Jungwon, your health is more important than a concert, and we'll all help you recover okay"

Jungwon smiled as he eyed all his members "You're not just saying that right?"

Heeseung shook his head "I mean it"

Jungwon finally sat upright, off of Sunghoon lap. Sunghoon laid down on the floor exhausted "Yah Jungwon, I think you made my leg numb!" He whined.

All the members laughed as they helped Jungwon to the car.

They weren't going to peform at the concert anymore, but they'd rather have bonding time with each other rather than leaving one member at home and doing a concert themselves.

Jungwon couldn't have asked for better members as he watched them running around the house to help him out.

Sunghoon tripped over right infront of Jungwon, causing him to burst out into laughter.

Sunghoon whined as he got back up onto his feet "Yah! stop laughing!"

Jungwon snickered as Sunghoon exited the room.

"Gosh these boys" Jungwon had no idea how he was the leader of the group. How on earth did he manage six crackhead all alone?! He had no idea but he loved it.

He loved them all and would have never asked for anyone better.

"Guys you don't have to do anything for me!" Jungwon yelled out.

"Yes we do!" They all yelled back.

***

I'm trying to complete the requests y'all have given me but it'll take time as there is loads I have already started on, which mean I'll have to do requests afterwards.

Anyways I hope you guys enjoyed it, don't forget to vote✨✨✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 1.3K 29
[Fanfiction] Contained; →Grammatical errors →Coursing/vulgar words →timelaps →⁠unedited chapters →cringe af Completed✓[12/17/22]
247K 2.9K 57
-- ❝ love in different stories ❞ will you be able to escape from the reality? 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : COMPLETED. 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝘀 : CLOSED.
17.2K 439 17
oneshots for enhypen!! started: march 4th, 2023. finished: january 14th, 2024.. includes: fluff, maybe angst(?), all sfw!! member x reader. proper sp...
9.8K 325 11
𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬 ➜ 𝐎𝐧𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐄𝐍𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 ᴀᴅᴊᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ: 𝑡𝑜 𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑐𝑡 𝑜𝑟 𝑑𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑓 𝑏𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐 ✧ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐃𝐚𝐧...