Elder Potter

By Writer_Tash

While Harry James Potter was only one and a bit years old, when his parents unfortunately died... His older s... More

Info
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 35.5
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84

Chapter 46

2.7K 66 0
By Writer_Tash

When Rose woke up she was taken straight to Hogwarts. Instead of going to the feast, Rose and Fred were given permission to go on a small date. She got herself changed into a cottage dress. It was a white shirt with a blue dress.

Rose smiled towards her outfit as she saw the first years walk in with Percy yet again. She smiled at them and walked over.

"Heyya first years! I'm Rosealine Potter, I'm the Quiditch Seeker and I'm in the 5th year!" She smiled.
"Your the Girl-Who-Lived." Someone gasped.
"I didn't know that." Rose spoke sarcastically.
"Where are you going?" Another asked.
"On a date with my younger brother. Now, let's show you your rooms." Percy announced. Percy left with the First years as Fred walked inside, taking her by the hand before walking straight back out with her.

They walked down to the Quiditch Field, sat talking to each other. However, Rose suddenly saw a dog walking around. He seemed tired and quite exhausted.
She stood up with some of the food in her hand.
Fred noticed this action and walked with her towards the dog. Rose knew exactly who this dog was.

She sat infront of the dog as it stared back at her.
"Hello there Puppy... I'm Rosealine Potter. Here, you look hungry... Paddy. Here's a bit of food>" She offered it to Padfoot who instantly ate from her hands.

"Fred, grab some water." She smiled to him. Once he was out of sight, she looked back at the dog. "Uncle Padfoot, you have some explaining to do." She sighed.

The dog transformed into her uncle, Sirius Black.

"Merlin, you look like your mother." He spoke instantly.
"Stop the small talk, Uncle Padfoot. Can you explain to me why you thought it was funny to ditch me and go to Azkaban?" She questioned."Surely you thought of this because you did afterall go after Peter as if it was nothing." She rolled her eyes.
"I didn't think and I truly am sorry." Sirius glanced down before looking back up to her. "I'll be free at the end of the year I'm sure. Now, tell me. Who's the lad?" He asked.

"Fred Weasley.." She sighed. "My boyfriend." She added.
"Boyfriend? You're fourteen!" Sirius spoke, surprised.
"Fifteen, Padfoot. 16 in May." She groaned.
"Fine, you can have a boyfriend." He sighed.

"Good, because if you would have said no, I wouldn't have listened to you." She winked. "Now turn yourself back so you can have some water." She told him.

Of course, Sirius turned back to his from before placing his head on Rose's lap, allowing her to pet his head.
Fred rushed over and handed her a bowl of water, which Rose held as Sirius drank fast, as if desperate.
Of course, after Sirius finished, he licked her cheek as a sign of thank you before rushing off to wherever the man needed to be.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.4K 315 21
Book Three ---------------- Power Prophecy Series ---------------- Rose's life has been turned upside down. Whatever had happened to her and Harry in...
182K 4.3K 42
Book One ---------------- Power Prophecy series ---------------- Harry James Potter. The boy who lived. What if there was another person who lived t...
738K 22.5K 86
Dumbledore proclaimed Rosina "Rose" Lillian Potter the "Girl-who-lived" and sent away her brother Hadrian "Harry" James Potter the real boy-who-live...
25.3K 836 29
In his fifth year, Harry Potter met his parents when they travelled 20 years forward in time. Now everything has changed. The Second Wizarding War is...