Perfect Storm

By RainyVenus_

___________________________ "You were mine the second you put your signature on that contract." He looked at... More

• Perfect Storm • | Introduction |
• Perfect Storm • | Important Places |
• Perfect Storm • | 1 |
• Perfect Storm • | 2 |
• Perfect Storm • | 3 |
• Perfect Storm • | 4 |
• Perfect Storm • | 5 |
• Perfect Storm • | 6 |
• Perfect Storm • | 7 |
• Perfect Storm • | 8 |
• Perfect Storm • | 9 |
• Perfect Storm • | 10 |
• Perfect Storm • | 11 |
• Perfect Storm • |12|
• Perfect Storm • | 13 |
• Perfect Storm • | 14 |
• Perfect Storm • | 15 |
• Perfect Storm • | 16|
• Perfect Storm • | 18 |
• Perfect Storm • | 19 |
• Perfect Storm • | 20 |
• Perfect Storm • | 21 |
• Perfect Storm • | 22 |
• Perfect Storm • | 23 |
• Perfect Storm • | 24 |
• Perfect Storm • | 25 |
• Perfect Storm • | 26 |
• Perfect Storm • | 27 |
• Perfect Storm • | 28 |
• Perfect Storm • | 29 |
• Perfect Storm • | 30 |
• Perfect Storm • | 31 |
• Perfect Storm • | 32 |
• Perfect Storm • | 33 |
• Perfect Storm • | 34 |
• Perfect Storm • | 35 |
• Perfect Storm • | 36 |
• Perfect Storm • | 37 |
• Perfect Storm • | 38 |
• Perfect Storm • | 39 |
• Perfect Storm • | 40 |
• Perfect Storm • | 41 |
• Perfect Storm • | 42 |
• Perfect Storm • | 43 |
• Perfect Storm • | 44 |
• Perfect Storm • | 45 |
• Perfect Storm • | 46 |
• Perfect Storm • | 47 |
• Perfect Storm • | 48 |
• Perfect Storm • | 49 |
• Perfect Storm • | 50 |

• Perfect Storm • | 17 |

832 26 0
By RainyVenus_

October

I hit the send button at the left of my screen in hopes for a lawyer by the end of the day.

Both Astoria and James think a lawyer is needed but I think it's a lost cause. There's no point in using the law against him when he's not even fighting legally. Nothing about what he's doing is legal.

Keith was always a terrible person. Me and James never experienced a healthy family relationship. After our mother died which was the day I was born, we never felt nurtured or cared for. I never got to meet her. Keith blamed James for our mother's death, said he made her unhealthy, he took it hard and joined a gang. Started doing drugs and alcohol like it was his air.

He'd yell at us and control us, make us do god awful things. When I was about 3 and James 5, the abuse started. It happened mostly for James but he'd occasionally hit me too.

Now he's at a ranking in his gang where he could get whatever he wanted at the snap of his finger.

With all of what's happened, I'd understand why Astoria wouldn't understand because I haven't told her everything, but James? It's like he just erased it from his memory.

My thoughts fade away as a notification pops up on my computer.

It's an email.

I click on the notification and open the response email from one of the lawyers I've reached out to. There was a total of 6 lawyer's that I reached out to. I really wouldn't even care if it weren't for Astoria. I find myself always doing anything in my power to make her happy, and if getting a lawyer will do that then I'm fine with however I have to get there. There are many fine established lawyers in Norchester, if I have to get a lawyer it's going to be the best there is.

Marshall Donmon,

Thank you for the email, id be happy to represent you in the court of law. If we could set up details to meet somewhere, we can talk business.

I quickly type up a response to his email,

Lewis Montgomery,

We can meet at this address, on Thursday.
Lifetime Investments.

Thank you for responding so quickly.

I sit back in my chair, releasing a heavy sigh as I do. At least that's out of the way, for the past few weeks I've felt like my life has just been a tornado on repeat. Thing after thing. It's exhausting. I throw my head back on my home office chair with my legs spread as I softly twist the chair back and forth.

My head pops up when there's a knock at the door. "Come in," I yell loud enough for whoever's on the other side to hear. As the door swings open, the atmosphere immediately shifts to a lighter tone. "Are you busy?" Astoria's soft voice echoes through the room, her body covered in a small pair of shorts and what looks like one of my button ups.

My god she looks good.

She always looks good. I feel myself hardening by the second as she innocently shuts the door behind her. That's what pushes me over the edge, the fact that she doesn't even know what she does to me. The fact that she's not even trying. The fact that she's as innocent as a flower, and I'm the one who gets to corrupt her.

"Lewis?" She calls and I come to my senses, just now noticing that she was standing across the desk from me. "Hm?" I mumble.

"I said are you okay? You've been in here since 8 am and I was jus-" She stops mid-sentence and tilts her head at me. Most likely since my gaze is on her chest which is covered by the thin white material of my shirt but her nipples easily poke through since it's cold in the room.

I gulp and slightly open my legs more, trying to ease the tension of my cock pressing against my boxers. She rounds the table, stopping in front of me. "Are you okay?" She repeats, but this time she refers to my um, situation.

"Mhm." I place my hands on her hips and guide her onto my lap. She shuffles a bit causing me to hiss. "Sorry." I shake my head at her apology. "Keep going," I say breathlessly and she starts moving her hips in a back and forth motion. "Oh, fuck." I curse and push down on her hips to create more pressure.

She moans and I lift my head to look at her face. She looks back at me and we just share a look of pure lust for moments that feel like hours.

I finally wrap my hand around her neck, pulling her close to me as I encase her lips with my own. Every time she's present it's like my whole body craves her. After taking her the first time, my mind won't allow me to think of anything else.

"I made you breakfast." She says breathlessly in between kisses, her hips still grinding against mine. "Yea?" My hand slides into her hair yanking her head back. I leave small kisses and bites along her jaw. "Mhm, I-I made waffles, a-and omelets." She stumbles with her words as my hips buck up, meeting hers in the fusion.

I grab her hands from my chest and pull them behind her back, holding them in my hand. I feel her pulsing against my dick through the fabric of our clothes. Clothes that are in the way. I take her off of me so she's standing.

The confused look on her face makes my heart race even more. In wordless response to her questioned look I yank her shorts down and pull my trousers and boxers down to my knees.

I redirect her to my lap and she slowly sinks onto my dick causing my head to fall back against the chair. "Oh my fucking god." I groan as she rocks her hips on me, the room completely silent other than the sound of wet skin and our moans.

"Do you know what you do to me?" I groan when she begins to pick up speed. How the fuck is she so good at this, at everything she does? She doesn't even try and she sure as hell doesn't even know that the image of her is engraved into my mind.

"Hm?" I ask and she lets out a shaky breath while shaking her head no. "You ruin every other girl before you. You make me crazy, I'm always in my thoughts because your there, every fucking second of the day. You make that innocent face whenever your confused and it drives me insane because I know that you're not as innocent as you seem." The more I talk, the more I begin to buck my hips.

I redirect the control onto me and ram my hips up to meet hers in a way that screams 'I'm close'.

"Oh god." She whimpers and starts struggling to keep her hands behind her back. I smash my lips onto hers in an animalistic kiss. "Your so fucking beautiful, bambina." I feel myself begin to reach my orgasm.

Seconds later the door swings open, causing me and Astoria to halt our actions. We completely freeze as James stands there with his eyes practically bulging out of his head. Both me and Astoria still had our shirts on so the only thing that would be visible is the entire lower half. But the desk covered us, I think.

•••

"Well, would you look at that."

"No wonder you haven't told me about her. I'm the hotter brother so she'd obviously leave you for me." I roll my eyes at my idiotic brother as we all sit at the kitchen island. Fully clothed might I add.

"Whatever, what do you want, James?" I ask with a bored expression on my face as I lean on my elbow against the counter. "Who pissed in your cereal this morning?" He looks at me with a look of disgust. Seconds later a wave of realization crosses his features which are pretty similar to mine. Only difference between us is, I have our mother's blue eyes, he has Keith's brown eyes.

He stands from his seat and puts his hand on my shoulder. "Oh is it because I cock blocked you? You know you guys could've finished. I would've waited outside." Astoria then rises from her seat, most likely feeling uncomfortable by the whole situation.

"Is anyone hungry? I made extras." She says as she takes the matt black plates from the cabinets and piles food onto them. "Yea, smells good. I haven't eaten yet today." I glare at him. Fucking asshole.

I repeat my question. "What do you want?"

He sighs and takes a seat next to me, all the laughter and jokes leaving instantly. "I came to talk about the whole, lawyer situation. I really think you should at least consider hir-"

"I hired one already. We're meeting tomorrow." I say as Astoria hands me a plate of food and a cup of orange juice with a smile on her face. Most likely because I got a lawyer, she wanted me to since I told her about the whole thing.

James bumps my arm gently. "What changed your mind?" I look back at Astoria who is focused on making James a plate. "Anyways, what else did you come here for?" I disregard his question and ask one of my own.

He scrunches his eyebrows before shrugging his shoulders. "That was it."

"I know the only reason you came here wasn't to talk about a lawyer so what do you need dumbass?" He snickers as Astoria hands him the plate and cup. "Thank you, I came because the company vacation is coming up next month and-"

I cut him off before he can say much more. "We're not doing it this year." I don't see how we can. I'm not leaving the company so Kieth can have an easier way to snake his way into ownership.

"What, but I really don't think we should skip it." He says. The company vacation is exactly what it sounds like. Once a year the employees of Lifetime Investments takes a vacation to one of the greatest resorts in the world. It's a ski resort that's basically a tradition in the company. "I just don't see how we could do it this year with all that's going on."

"But don't you think not only will the employees but the city would think something's up if we don't go? Plus Kieth would think of it as a weakness if we don't even trust ourselves to leave the company." He makes sense but we don't even know if he knows about the ski trip.

I shake my head from my thoughts and respond with, "I'll think about it. But don't get your hopes up." The trip is James's favorite time of the year. He prefers it over Christmas, which says a lot since he loves Christmas.

I look over to Astoria who just leans against the counter playing with her nails. Did she give James her food?

Sometimes she's too selfless. "Astoria," I call her name and her head snaps up. I nod my head for her to come to me and she sits in the chair next to me. I cut off a piece of the waffle and stick it in her mouth, as the syrup drips down her chin my eyes follow before leaning in to lick it off of her chin and lips.

As things start to heat up, I'm reminded of the unwanted presence of my brother when he clears his throat. I turn and glare at him. "Oh no don't stop on my account." He smirks at me and I give him the bird.

Fucking cock block. It's like he's doing this on purpose.

At least he won't be here tonight.

-hey my loves I'm going to try to update either tomorrow or Saturday. Depends tho because I have to update Never Again, if you haven't read it yet, take a look at it, we're in our early stages so I'm taking any ideas...

love ya!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

833K 14.6K 49
THIS BOOK IS 18+/ NOW ON KINDLE VELLA WITH SOME ADJUSTMENTS! "Alright, I'll tell you the rules twice, and I'll need you to memorize them, write them...
334K 8K 32
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...
12.5K 397 34
[Started Writing : 3rd August, 2023] "What do you want from me Alex? I gave you what you wanted. Now what else do you want?" I whispered when he won'...
405K 7.7K 22
Rated R "Please, faster," I begged but he didn't oblige. "No, my control, my pace," he said. Then, I felt his lips on mine as he continued easing in...