Shitty Uncle? I'm No Differen...

By Nulho1

I just ride my motorcycle to get back from the tiring work... Tinn! Tinn! Carsh! And I get hit by truck. No... More

2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15

1

4.8K 254 38
By Nulho1

Srecch! Clak.

As usual, I closed the door of my cake shop made a loud noise and I get on my favorite Adventure motorbike to go back to my sweet home.

Stop at a red traffic light before moving again after the light turn green.

Tiiing.

My ears were ringing making me frown.

Tin!  Tin!

A large truck sped straight toward me.

'Even though I just fix my motorcycle not long ago...'

I immediately jumped from my motorcycle.

Crashes!

The loud sound of motorbikes breaking was heard.

I rolled so the injuries I received wouldn't be too bad.

But my motorcycle crashed into nothing.

'I really have bad luck today.'

Pinn!  Pinn!

'Fuck!'

Bam!

Before Kim Ha Seol could stand up again, a car hit him from behind.

My body was thrown 5 meters from where I should be...

I could feel my head throbbing and blood rushing.

My vision is getting blurry...

'Ahh... I don't want to die yet... Not in this way...'

With that, I lost my consciousness being absorbed into the endless darkness....

.

.

.

I feel my body in a little pain.

'Am I safe?'

I slowly opened my eyes, focused on the view in front of me, and think that the shabby roof was not the roof of the hospital...

I gather up some strength to sit up.

Thub!

"Agh..."

But instead, I fell to the floor.

I saw that the place I was lying on was a super bad smelly sofa.

Slowly, I sat up and looked at the entire room which was dirty and filled with bottles of alcohol.

bang!  bang!  bang!

The door where someone was banging loudly.

I was feeling dizzy trying to think of something to make sense of how I ended up in this current situation.

'Where am I?  Was I kidnapped?'

But he wasn't tied up or anything.

It's impossible to be kidnapped situation. Plus there was someone that knocked on the door so loudly.

I looked down and noticed that his chubby body and pot belly were like those perverted uncles in H anime.

'This is not my body!'

Did someone get plastic surgery done on him!?

His handsome tall muscle body of him! Even though he is not handsome, he's still tall and muscular!

bang!  bang!  bang!

The banging continued.  It's starting to suck.

"Kim Seung Jong, I know you're inside! Pay all your debts!"

Kim, Seung Jong...?

Tiiiiing...

His head gets a slightly throbbing pain.  Gradually, the memories that weren't his merged with his. But, it's unperfect.

No. It's just a part of the memories.

Gambling, drinking, getting into debt, and beating up his distant nephews were his current daily routine.

He just knows that.

And the person who was banging on the door must be the person who collected the debt from Kim Seung Jong.

I took the phone which luckily still working.

[Delicious Cafe]

He was looking for information about his cake cafe shop.

[Kim Ha Seol, 35 years old, the owner of this cake shop passed away 5 days ago.]

My hands shook when I saw that I was dead.

For 15 minutes, I couldn't accept that fact.

He looked at his current body.

'It would be better if I just died...'

Bang! Bang! Bang!

"Open this door, you drunken bastard!"

  I gathered all the strength in it which was a bit heavy for his weight and went to the bathroom.

  I saw a child who was lying unconscious and drenched in sweat.  Maybe the child was being drowned by this shitty uncle before.

I should be shocked.

But everyone called me cold-hearted for nothing.

  I sighed and checked whether the child was alive or not.

  I hope this child is not dead.  I don't want to do a funeral when he's sure he has no money.

  Why would anyone like to gamble when they know that it will make them poorer?

  Fortunately, the child is still alive.

  'What do I do in my fast life to look after a small child?'

I wipe my face with my right hand.

'Let's just send him to an orphanage.'

  I nodded with my own mind.  It's not my job to raise him when even the original owner of this body wouldn't look after this child.

  'Why is my fate so unlucky to enter the body of a debtor?  I should have gotten into a better body.'

  I lifted a small child whose name he was sure was Kim Rok Soo.

  The kid didn't even wake up when I cleaned and groomed his little body.

  And it seemed that the person who was pounding on the door was tired and went home.

  'I'm sure I don't have a car to get this kid to an orphanage by look at this house situation...'

  I even found the phone I was using hidden under the sofa.  Looks like that's what this kid doing.

  I ignored the fainted child after putting him on the bed.

  I looked around the house which was messy and full of alcohol bottles in the same places.

  A house that looks like it hasn't been cleaned for several months gives me a headache.

My body also felt heavy and smelly.

There is only one reason why people who are crazy about gambling and alcohol let a child who is just like a thorn in their eyes live with them.

Aid money from the government to help him who is still not married to finance orphans.

'You trash.'

Even if I don't like children, I'll just send them to an orphanage.

I lit a candle for fear of the person who collected the debt back.  I'll have to see what I can use in this trash-filled house.

.

.

After I explored this trash house, the money for the dependents of the child named Kim Rok Soo was not small.

Kim Rok Soo's father was a government worker whose rank was high enough that Kim Seung Jong's get for raising Kim Rok Soo was large.

The mother of Kim Rok Soo himself is a famous lawyer who is great and very full of justice so many people whose cases were handled by Kim Rok Soo's mother donated a little of their money to him.

Kim Rok Soo's bank account is also full of money.  But unfortunately, it was frozen to the point where Kim Rok Soo could handle the money himself.

Even so, Kim Rok Soo, who at this time should be able to live comfortably, lay on the bed and almost died just now.

The room also does not have more than 5 pieces of clothing.

I packed his clothes and carried Kim Rok Soo behind me.

I will send this child to the nearest orphanage.

I want nothing to do with this kid if he grows up and wants revenge.

Through the back door, I rushed to the orphanage in the super cold weather.

I've already dressed Kim Rok Soo in thick clothes.  And in the middle of a full moon night, I left Kim Rok Soo at the door of the orphanage after knocking on the door loudly a few times.

There is no information I gave Kim Rok Soo other than leaving a fake name on him.

It would be bad if someone finds out that I am no longer taking care of Kim Rok Soo.

I still need Kim Rok Soo's raise funds money to get out of his debt situation.

'You are a cold-hearted person.'

I remember the words of my workers.

I'm cold-hearted, indeed.

And I don't care about that.

Kim Rok Soo will live a better life in the orphanage than living with his uncle and being haunted by the fear of being beaten every time.

For me, this is the best choice for him and me.

.

.

I sighed looking at all the debts I owed.  Even if I work like a horse, I won't be able to pay it off.

'Let's go to the casino.'

I put on my nicest clothes and moved to one of the biggest casinos there.

'I haven't done this crazy job in a long time.'

Even if I don't like it, I have no choice but to do it.

If the debt is still small, I will try to work and pay it off.  But a debt where I won't even have money to eat?

I don't intend to live as a beggar.

I entered the casino.

.

.

.

"You are kicked out of here!"

Looks like I've been blacklisted on the first day I play.

My lips curved into a smile.

'I just have to go to 2 or 3 more casinos to pay off this bastard's debt.'

I also definitely have a lot of extra money to renovate the house and stuff.

I don't like doing dirty things like this, but, if I can, why not?

Besides, this is no longer my body and his good name has long been tarnished as a drunk who beat his own distant cousin.

Besides that, Kim Rok Soo will definitely live a better life at the orphanage.

There's nothing for me to worry about.

.

.

.

I only need a month to change the shabby apartment to a better one.

I was also able to buy a new adventure motorcycle with the gambling money.

I also buy a second-hand car at a cheap price.

My life is now well established and it turns out that there is still one shop that is not selling because of its bad condition.

I'm currently renovating the shop and will definitely be able to open my cake shop once again.

But...

I saw my pot belly and chubby body.

One cannot lose weight in a month.

And luckily, I don't have cancer or something because of my distended stomach.

.

.

Late night the time everyone was sleeping.

bang!  bang!  bang!

I frowned when I heard loud banging on the door that make me woke up.

'Who the fuck is that at this hour?  Haven't I paid all my debts already?'

I got out of bed and opened the door.

But no one was there when I opened it.

Held.

!?

The little boy knelt in front of me holding tightly to my pants.

"Uncle, I'll do anything! But don't send me to that orphanage again!"

I furrowed my brows deeper hearing that.

The boy's eyes were full of fear and red.  But he didn't cry.

His body shivered.

The child is wearing white clothes like children's clothes at the hospital.  The sleeves are short.

I looked down holding the little boy's arm.

There are quite a lot of injection needle marks.

'I remember well, when I left him at the orphanage, there was no injection wound.'

I saw that child who looked very pitiful.

Kim Rok Soo.

I didn't expect to meet this kid again after a month.

'Poor child.'

Since the orphanage was a horrible hell, he had no choice but to return to a slightly better one.

"Are you sure you want to come back?"

Just hearing my voice, Kim Rok Soo shivered uncontrollably.

It makes no difference here or in the orphanage.

Everything is hell for Kim Rok Soo right now.

"What I did will be much more terrible this time. Are you sure you want to come back?"

I have no intention of spoiling Kim Rok Soo.  In the end, I'm also just another asshole on the ground of this earth.

Little Kim Rok Soo fell into the silence, not knowing how to answer.

He had nowhere else to go.

He also didn't know that the other orphanages weren't like that hellish place.

'Still so young, but he has to think about difficult things like this.'

Even so, I don't sympathize.

If I was such a good person, I might have married a woman.

"Make your choice soon or I will close the door. I want to go back to sleep."

Kim Rok Soo flinched hearing that.

He was completely stuck in a bad place.

The tears that were held back finally flowed.

"I will stay!"

I could see Kim Rok Soo's eyes hoping to survive.

'I can survive if it's just getting beaten up.'

I could see the boy's thoughts just by his trembling eyes.

"Then come in."

Kim Rok Soo slowly entered the house with fear.

Bang!

Kim Rok Soo was shocked when the door slammed loudly.

"....."

It wasn't my intention.  But the night wind made it bang hard.

Well, I don't care.

I went to the bathroom and got some lukewarm water in the tub.

After it was full, I saw Kim Rok Soo still standing in the same place.

He seemed taken aback by the changes in the house.

I lift him.

"Uncle..."

Looking at the bathroom, Kim Rok Soo must have remembered the time he was being drowned there.

"Calm down. I'll just gonna drown you up like last time."

Right.

I'm a bad person.

*

*

*

*

To be continued.

Kim Seung Jong: (Where is this place?)

Leon: Welcome. Let me beat you up. How dare you treat a child like that after you see him drown!?

Ellen: Yeah! Fight! Fight!

Ciel: Uncle, you are so cold-hearted.

Kind Clopeh: Even Ciel said that! Let's beat him up!

L.H. Deruth: Wait. *Sip tea*

All: *Look at L.H.Deruth*

L.H. Deruth: Let me join.

Kim Seung Jong: (They're all so scary!)

All Cale: *Look didn't care as play card together*

.

.

Why did I make a new story when I already have much...

Well, hope you enjoy this story.

See ya!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 122 13
Akitsu Midori and Akitsu y/n dying from overwork and the usual truck-kun ( 27 years olds since their twins heheh). they end up in another world after...
2.2K 105 19
My name is Min Ae-ri Shin ... Or it was that. One day as I was taking a bus home from my college as usual while playing an otome game on my phone si...
99 2 19
Do I really won't to live like this ? Do I have a choice ? Do I really won't to die ? Why is it when you really need help the most it's never their...
245 15 27
"It's going to be ok... I will never..." I closed my eyes and kept saying "Ever hurt...you.." I looked at her eyes and she looked surprised "I would...