The Mafia's cruel love

By softyyyrough

I'm sorry for the huge mistakes and cringe parts like the FL neglecting and forgiving the ML's faults so easi... More

Y/n
The night
I'm coming
what!!
Don't dare to run!!!
I'm sorry
Punishment
BTS
Freedom
Together
shopping with them
college
Misunderstanding
Another day at college
Eat your food
guilt
Family
protective
past
mmm
let's live today (not a update)
love+anger??
Mess
how dare you!!
permission
Answer
plan
punish bcz of Love
evils love??
I'll make you mine
love and only love
I got a family
rezult
Friendship day??
'JUNGKOOK'
care
are you okay??
insane
mood swings
Apologies
Monster
My past is the reason for my present
A new guest
Two face
true self
Byy
Life goes on
nobody knows (not a update)
who??
Real Truth
I love you
Mom???
do you hate me??
chp 2: love story
beginning of our love life
Y/N- I Love You
Lovely Lovely Loevly- Park Jimin
First time
Trust Me
Handpump
..Left..
Prison
Investigation
Clue??
culprit??
'Mess'
Boring
Courtroom
Sorry
Wicked Mind
Reunion
I'm Here
Theirs
Going back??
About Her
Miserable
His darling
Ecstacy
It's time to leave
Family
Die
As you wish, my love.
I'm here to stay
A day of peace
Amor
Mr. softie
A dream
pain healer or giver??
Her eternal cooker.
Home
Important
Let's solve the puzzle
Inauguration

Back

313 20 14
By softyyyrough

Hey, thank you so much for completing the target and I actually had uninstalled Wattpad thinking I have to close this book as the target isn't going to get completed any soon but now when I opened it in Chrome it was completed....thank you so much for showing your love and support....Ily all🥲🐰💜🔪

Saranghae🐰💜🔪

______________________________________

"All rise"
The whispering and buzzing sounds halted as the judge took his seat. Everyone straightened their back facing the front with curiosity.

"Mr. Joe please start the trial today"

Mr. Joe- your honor, as we all know Ms. Aeri woke up 2 days ago it's not possible for her to come here and give her testimony so I want to show you a video.
With the judge's assurance, he played the video.

"I'm Yang Aeri, I apologize to Mr. Jeon Jungkook and his family for all the troubles he had faced because of me. That day after my work while returning to my home on the xxx street I felt someone following me, the road was empty and dark, I fastened my speed but the person did the same, and felt scared I ran as fast as I could when he got closer to me but- but he caught me and covered my mouth with a cloth, he drags me inside the building's rear a-and then he did 'that' and left........somehow I managed to get up but something hit my head and I fell there I was losing consciousness but then I saw Mr. Jeon, I knew his name, I called him many times but he didn't hear and then after few minutes left there."
A glimmer of fear in her eyes could be seen in the video too, her voice shaking with dread and unstable breathing.

The hall was awestruck by her statement, and it filled with whispers and gossiping.

Has the table turned??

Is the case solved??

Everyone's mind is coated with innumerable questions and today only they will get all the answers.

Mr. Joe- your honor I guess now everything is proven.

Mr. Cho- Objection your honor.
Everyone's head snapped towards the male who had his posture heightened, eyes firm, and head held high, he looked confident and powerful.

Mr. Joe- your honor, we all know who in real Mr. Jeon is, he is a mafia and I don't think it's any big deal for him and his members to threaten the victim and make a false story like this, I'm sure Mr. Joe must have seen this type of tricks in his 20 years career experience.

Mr. Cho- your honor, neither my client nor his family has forced the victim you can ask her parents, they were present at the moment when we were filming this tape.
He stated confidently.

Mr. Joe- Is there any reason to prove that they hadn't threatened her family??
His determination to win somewhere amused everyone presents there, His words were clearly indicating that he wasn't ready to give up so easily.

Jungkook's eyes weaken looking at bts and y/n but altered and get sharp as they averted to Mr. Joe; he had only allowed them to see his weakness.

Mr. Joe- your honor, even if we consider Mr. Jeon innocent the real culprit is still not found-
He was interrupted by a stentorian voice, there's stand a man at the entrance of the hall all in black with a mask covering half of his mug.
Only 7 people were able to recognize him, his booming Voice get all of them off guard, and everyone's eyes followed his step.

" the real culprit is here"
His shrill voice echoed. As he snapped his finger two men entered holding a blonde old man by his collar, they threw him in the center and left.

The man seems in his 60s, wizened with greyish hair.

"Kyung Wang, he is the real culprit"
The male announced.

Judge- would please introduce yourself first??

"I'm sorry your honor but I can't reveal my identity"
He denied.

Judge- any reason for that??

"no"
It was clear he wasn't someone to obey others in fact even this politeness in his voice startled some people there.

He took out a piece of paper from his jacket pocket and handed it to the assistant who cautiously gives it to the judge.

The judge raised his eyes at the man and slightly nodded.

"your honor, Mr. Cho will tell you everything so may I take a seat??"

Judge- sure
The man looked at Mr. Cho before walking to take his seat occasionally next to j hope.

Mr. Cho- your honor, he is Kyang Wang, age 65, he lives next to building XYZ. That day he got into a fight with his wife Mrs. Kang Boa and as usual, he went to Park chan-woo the security guard of the building, to drink together, and because of his drunk state Mr. Park didn't look for Mr. Wang after, he excused himself for the washroom and left for home. On the other side, Mr. Kyung Wang saw Ms. Aeri and started following her after that we all have already heard from Ms. Aeri.
The room gasped. Some people's eyes were widened and mouth agape whereas some were impressed. What amused them the most was his age, through this there was no doubt that no age or anything matters when talking about women's safety. Some reporters even forget to jot down notes. This was the least everyone was anticipating. The Scene kept the audience gripped.l

"Mr. Kyung Wang do you want to say anything??"
The judge asked Wang, the thought of defending himself vanished when he met the two pairs of eyes warning him of the outcomes of even trying to think of something. And so he gave up

Kang Wang- I accept.
The judge lifts his glasses before writing something.

"Ladies and gentlemen that conclude with Mr. Kyung-Wang being officially sentenced to imprisonment for raping Ms. Aeri and The accused Jeon-Jungkook acquitted.

Court dismissed"
Everyone let out the breath they have held this long time whereas Mr. Joe dashed out of the hall in agony.

"Thank you, Mr. Cho "
Bts thanked the blonde as they shared a man hug.

Mr. Cho- There's no need for that and yes thanks for coming at the right time taehyung.
After a minute of polite conversation, he took his leave. They all turn toward Jungkook, officers were having a hard time uncuffing his wrist as he was so eager to run and hug them, he could have jumped likely. Finally, his wrist was free, and soon all of them were embraced in a bone-crushing hug except y/n. The hug itself bespoke his contentment. Breaking the hug with them he went toward y/n but to his surprise, she backed off, he frowned at her sudden and bizarre action.

"Y/n"
He cooed, she froze at her place only her eyeballs were moving, scanning her surroundings but her mind was blank, it felt like her system get off she couldn't proceed with what was happening until he called her again, getting close to her.

"Y/n"
She looked at him for a while and her senses came back

"uh- huh yeah"
She smiled but it was strange

"you okay??"
He asked worriedly to which she responds with an assuring smile.

"yes what will happen to me?? Well congrats welcome back"
He beamed and hugged her as tightly as he could but a thing that disturbed him was that she didn't hug him back.

Rm- let's go
Rm interrupted.

Jungkook extended his hand to y/n, she looked at it for a second and then at him, and then hesitantly hold it.
Till this time jungkook had understood that something is going on in her mind which he had to figure out.

As they came out of the corridor they were welcomed by a cheering throng

"Jungkook Oppa welcome back"

" We knew you were innocent"

"Welcome back"

His eyes roved around the crowd, each pair of eyes filled with love for him

"Oppa I'm here"
A mellifluous voice comes through the crowd, their eyes roved over

"Oppa here"
They followed the voice and caught a tiny figure jumping with her hand up in the air

Jungkook- aahhh twinkle
He waved at her.

???-sir we should leave it's not safe for you to be here
Their bodyguard informed them, they nodded and after bowing to the
the public made their way toward their cars.

Their cars halted as they came out. The Gatehouse of the mansion was decorated with white peonies, and roses, and the blue and purple hydrangea with other floral designs helped to make it look more exquisite, the beautifully carved walls were shining under the sunlight as if it was painted a day ago, the greeneries and the fountains adding more beauty to it. The decoration was elegant and looked delicate whereas the armed guards lined up with their heads bowed, all the maids standing at the doorstep and their gloomy aura demonstrated the power they hold.

"You didn't have to do all this it's not like I won a war or something"
Jungkook said and chuckled looking at the efforts they have made for him. Of course, it feels good when someone does something for us.

All of them went to their respective rooms to get freshen up.

Y/n was about to head toward the washroom when two arms engulf her from behind and turn her around

"where are you going??"

"Wa-washroom"
She stuttered and wiggle to get out of his home but flunked.

"Ain't you happy that I came back??"
He asked observing her strange actions.

"Why won't I be happy??"
The said with a smile but it didn't take long for him to understand it was a fake one.

He knows something is disturbing her

He knows something is going on in her mind

The only thing he needs to find out is the reason behind all of it....

To be continued-

1683 words
Short or long??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.2K 1.4K 43
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
435K 6.7K 81
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
43K 1.4K 21
Y/n - Leave me! Shouting in a fragile voice, you struggled to get down but he parted your legs and stood in between while he also pinned your both ha...
43.2K 6.4K 82
"Don't try my patience, Miss Kim Amber, I bet you won't like it at all." - Taehyung "You're misunderstanding us, Taehyung. Its not like what you thin...