The full-level boss wears bac...

By Xiaoshuo_

Title 满级大佬穿回真千金/The full-level boss wears back to the real daughter Author 一江听月 Su Yu is a fast-traveling bos... More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56

Chapter 6

2.2K 40 5
By Xiaoshuo_

Chapter 6

    On weekends, Su Yu got up early and went to the music equipment room with Su Yanxing. The teacher in the equipment room opened the door after hearing that they were here to borrow musical instruments.

    The welcome party is coming soon, and there are quite a few students who come to borrow musical instruments.

    "Brother, are you sure you really know how to play Guqin?" Su Yu asked her brother repeatedly.

    Su Yanxing hummed, her beautiful eyes bent: "Why, I don't look like it?"

    Su Yu thought, maybe her brother learned it when he was a child before coming to their house?

    The two brothers and sisters searched for a long time in the musical instrument room before they found a dusty Guqin. The strings of that Guqin were still broken and it was very old.

    People nowadays learn musical instruments from Western instruments, such as violin, cello, piano, etc., nine out of ten students in international classes can play a little piano, like classical musical instruments, and fewer people learn it.

    The Guqin that I finally found was broken.

    "It's a pity..." Su Yanxing touched the strings of the piano.

    "It's okay, brother, I can fix it!"

    Su Yu took a look at it and laughed.

    It's just a matter of repairing the strings, it won't trouble her.

    Thinking about this, Su Yu found a bamboo stick, removed the broken string on the spot, and broke the bamboo stick into thirds.

    Then tie the two broken strings with string tails to the bamboo sticks, tie them tightly, and then tie a knot thinly. After repeating several times, go around to the other side of the string tails and tie the knot again.

    With her head down and her long eyelashes hanging down, she was doing this seriously, and the two blushes on her cheeks looked very cute.

    "Brother, try tuning it."

    Su Yanxing withdrew his gaze, took the piano over, and fiddled with it a few times. His movements were very professional.

    The sound was very good, with almost no noise. Su Yanxing was surprised to repair the broken string like this.

    "Brother, how is it, can it still be used?"

    Su Yu was relieved seeing his brother's posture, her brother really knew how to do it.

    "Xiao Yu is really amazing."

    Su Yanxing looked at Su Yu, but was thinking, in just two months, she seemed to know everything, this Su family must be nothing, otherwise, how could she learn these things? !

    Su Yu didn't know what Su Yanxing was thinking, and she had decided on the tune with her brother earlier, using the tune of "Listening to the Snowy Night".

    This song is very youthful, and the situation is particularly good.

    That kind of young talent meets good news by chance, heroic and romantic coexist.

    The tune was printed out earlier, and Su Yanxing sat down beside him, completely listening to Su Yu's arrangement.

    Su Yu didn't twitch, he stretched his muscles, lowered his waist, stretched his legs, and moved his wrists and ankles.

    Although she hasn't learned it in this life, but in her previous life, because she liked it, she studied it seriously. The teachers who taught her dance said that she has talent, and she likes to play freely.

    "Brother, play it casually first, I'll try to find a tune."

    She watched several choreographies on the Internet, and felt that they didn't quite match the tune. Today she wanted to try dancing to the tune by herself to see how it felt.

    "Okay."

    Su Yanxing liked to see Su Yu like this, and his heart was as sweet and soft as eating fudge.

    Su Yu is not nervous, she has also played... er, the peerless dancer when she travels through various worlds.

    She nodded to Su Yanxing.

    Su Yanxing fiddled with the strings, and Su Yu's toes moved, and he jumped up as if being pulled by the music.

    Su Yu is not a skillful dancer, but an immersive dancer.

    When she dances, she will completely integrate herself into the music, becoming a part of the music, and her body is just an expression of emotion.

    She was completely immersed in her brother's tune.

    Su Yanxing's mind was completely immersed in Su Yu.

    "Brother Feiyuan, it's really hard work. You have to accompany me to school to check the manuscript on weekends."

    Su Niannian said to Gu Feiyuan with a blushing face while holding the manuscript in her hand. Sun Moli.

    Gu Feiyuan was indifferent by nature, after hearing Su Niannian's words, he just smiled lightly, "It's okay."

    Su Niannian looked up at Gu Feiyuan's jade-like cool and beautiful face, and her face turned even redder. She said a little bit: "I can be right at home, but at home, my parents and brothers will only spoil me and say good things about me, so it's better to come to school to correct the manuscript." "Nian

    Nian You are good at everything!" Sun Moli said with a smile without the self-consciousness of a light bulb.

    On a September day, the weather in Jiangcheng was still a bit muggy. A gust of wind blew over the girl's soft black hair, bringing with it a delicate fragrance that seemed to be able to reach the tip of Gu Feiyuan's nose.

    He turned his head to look at her, just in time to meet her pair of timid eyes that looked like little foxes.

    There are green trees behind her, making her even more...

    "Who's playing the zither?"

    Gu Feiyuan heard the sound of the guqin, and was immediately attracted to it.

    Su Niannian also heard it: "Maybe it's a classmate who came to the school to rehearse the program."

    Sun Moli frowned: "I have read the program list, and it seems that no one plays the guqin... Could it be Su Yu?"

    She I patted my thigh, and suddenly remembered: "I remember Su Yu and Su Yanxing's show is classical dance.

    " Ask me."

    Su Niannian shook her head, took a quick look at Gu Feiyuan, saw that Gu Feiyuan was looking towards the classroom where the music was coming from, and subconsciously said, "Before Xiao Yu came to my house, the house was selling fish, She still has to help sell fish every day, at a young age, her hands are rough and her face is sunburned, how can she have time to learn those things."

    Sun Moli immediately said: "Go and see and you will know what's going on It's gone."

    She rushed out of the classroom window.

    She wanted to call Su Niannian over, but when she saw the people inside, she didn't move.

    Gu Feiyuan had already walked over, and he saw Su Yu dancing in the classroom at a glance.

    The girl was wearing a loose blue and white T-shirt, and as she danced briskly, the school uniform stuck to her body from time to time, outlining her slim figure.

    The afterimage of her ponytail falling in the air is poignant, her figure is stretched and agile, and when she jumps up, her long legs are straight and powerful.

    Gu Feiyuan looked at her who was devoting himself to it, and for a moment her figure overlapped with the girl who handed him love letters during the summer vacation.

    Seeing Su Yu's graceful figure in Su Yu's classroom, Su Niannian stopped breathing. She subconsciously looked at Gu Feiyuan, but when she saw Gu Feiyuan's indifferent eyes looking straight at Su Yu, she couldn't help it. Clenched your fingers tightly.

    "Xiao Yu?"

    Su Niannian pushed open the classroom door and turned up the volume.

    When Su Yu heard Su Niannian's voice, all her full emotions were cut off, and she stopped all of a sudden.

    Because she was immersed in emotion, her eyes still carried the emotion of the situation. Because of the hot weather, her face was red and sweaty, and she raised her eyes to look ahead.

    I saw Gu Feiyuan, Su Niannian, and Sun Moli.

    After she stopped dancing, Su Yanxing's piano sound stopped a beat later, and there was a lingering sound in the classroom.

    At this time, Su Niannian realized that there was another person playing the piano in the classroom, and that person was Su Yanxing.

    They thought it was Su Yu who played the music, but they didn't expect someone to play it. Although Su Niannian didn't want to admit it, Su Yu danced so beautifully that people couldn't even notice that there were other people here.

    Su Yanxing's good mood for the day was ruined by these people. He stood up and walked to Su Yu with a blank expression.

    But his current face, even if it was expressionless, was so handsome that it made people want to scream, and Sun Moli blushed after looking at it a few more times.

    "Xiao Yu, why are you here? The eldest brother is waiting for you at home. The eldest brother said he would teach you how to dance, and the second brother can help you too. The second brother is from a hip-hop club and can dance." Like a sister, she said softly.

    Su Yu smiled, and brushed the broken hair on his forehead: "I dance like this, do I still need to be taught?"

    She was sure that she danced well, and only after traveling to other worlds did she know that she was very good at dancing talent.

    She even felt that Su Qi said that about her in the past, but now that she thinks about it, she just thinks that she will steal Su Niannian's limelight.

    The smile on Su Niannian's face could no longer be maintained: "But, brother is still waiting for you." "

    He is waiting for his good sister, but I am not. You might as well go back and let him teach you well." Su Yu condescended She stared at Su Niannian who was half a head shorter than herself.

    The Su family is tall, her height is 170, crushing Su Niannian who is 158.

    When she raised her head and raised her chest, the petite and sweet Su Niannian in the book seemed to be stunted in front of her.

    Su Niannian can't dance. She was born with uncoordinated limbs. She studied ballet for a while when she was a child, but she gave up because she couldn't dance well.

    Su Niannian also thought of this, her face turned pale, and she was extremely wronged: "I just think that elder brother is a professional, and it would be better if I taught you, I didn't expect you to think so, you are also elder brother's sister. "

    Su Yu: "???"

    She didn't want to save face for Su Nian, and she didn't care about Sun Moli, she just looked at Gu Feiyuan: "Do you feel that your hair is a little green? My girlfriend is sticky with Su Mo and Su Qi all day long." , under the same roof or something, if I were you, I think I could be herding sheep on top of my head."

    After entering, Gu Feiyuan didn't say a word, but knew about the Su family's affairs: "..."

    Su Nian Nian's eyes turned red, she knew that Su Yu was insinuating that she was not born in the Su family, and that she was entangled with her two dear brothers, so she was angry and ashamed: "Xiao Yu, how can you say that about me?! Also, Brother Fei Yuan and I are still dating, and we are still not boyfriend and girlfriend!" "

    Why can't Xiaoyu say that about you?"

    Su Yanxing couldn't hold back, and recalled the books he bought, 'Man Stand up for women when necessary. ''A man must use the most fierce words to pierce the heart of a woman's mortal enemy' "Sometimes a man has to learn a little bit of green tea to win. "

    "'I just think of them as brothers. ''I have been trying to treat you as my sister, but why do you keep misunderstood me. ''If I do something wrong, I can explain it. ''If you want to blame, blame me, don't hate brothers. 'I can guess what you're going to say next. "

    Su Yanxing's voice was soft, but it made people feel extremely ridiculed.

    Su Yu couldn't help but look at her brother, where did her brother learn these green tea quotations?

    She smiled and made up for it lightly. Dao: "You stole other people's lines, so they can only babble. "

    ..."

    Su Niannian blushed even more when she was robbed, angry, anxious and ashamed. Seeing Gu Feiyuan's indifferent expression, she subconsciously felt that he didn't like her anymore. Her heart was tugging

    , The disgust towards Su Yu suddenly became stronger in her heart.

    Su Niannian wanted to cry, but because of Su Yu's words, the tears did not dare to fall in her eyes, so she turned around and ran away.

    "Niannian!

    Sun Moli glanced at Su Yanxing quickly, gritted her teeth and went after Su Niannian.

    Su Niannian looked back and saw that Gu Feiyuan didn't chase after him, but looked at Su Yu, and squatted on the ground crying in pain.

    Brother Fei Yuan won't misunderstand that he is that kind of person because of Su Yu, right? Will Brother Fei Yuan stop liking her in the future?

    "Are you still leaving?" Su Yanxing saw that Gu Feiyuan's eyes were almost glued to Su Yu's body, and his gentle and handsome face was gloomy.

    Gu Feiyuan frowned, didn't look at him, only looked at Su Yu, he paused, and then said: "Last time you gave me a love letter and asked why I didn't accept it, I never had a chance to answer you." Su Yanxing

    listened At this sentence, the ears were pricked up, and the breathing almost stopped.

    ? ? ? ?

    Xiao Yu wrote a love letter to Gu Feiyuan? ! ? !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 198K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.1M 258K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
733K 18.1K 43
Valen has been Hydra's pet for years. As the Avengers take down base after base, they find the tiny, defenseless looking girl. Only she is far from t...
28.7K 2.2K 6
What if sidharth did a big mistake of making shehnaaz prioritise her career first and not him but what will happen when he found out that there is so...