Chapter 36

Chapter 36

    Su Yu's exam in the afternoon also went well. Among the two sets of mock papers for the competition, there was only one question that she was a little slow in doing, and her thinking was a bit obscure, but she finally solved it.

    This question was the last question in the third set of questions, so Su Yu didn't hand in the paper in advance.

    When packing up, Song Xingchen asked: "Su Yu, will your brother come to pick you up later?"

    Su Yu thought about what her brother said before, and there is a high probability that she will not come to pick you up, so she said: " My brother has something to do, I'll go back by myself."

    "Do you want me to see you?" Song Xingchen asked casually, but he had no other thoughts.

    "No, thank you." Su Yu packed up his things and left the classroom.

    Gu Feiyuan raised his eyes to look at her back, and then left the classroom.

    "Fei Yuan, wait for me." Seeing that Gu Feiyuan was about to leave, Su Niannian quickly grabbed a pen and followed quickly.

    Gu Feiyuan glanced at Su Yuyuan's back, turned his head to look at Su Niannian: "Your brother didn't come to pick you up?" Su Niannian's

    face was filled with disappointment when he heard this, and this loss was strong. Anyone with eyes can see it, and of course Gu Feiyuan can see it too.

    "You know, there have been a lot of things going on in my family recently. My parents and brothers have been in a low mood, so they don't care about me anymore." Her voice was very soft, and there was a kind of affection that only people who are close to each other would have. wronged.

    Regarding the matter of the Su family, Gu Feiyuan had no position to say anything, but hearing Su Niannian's grievances, he always thought of Su Yulai.

    If it was from Su Yu's position, wouldn't she be wronged?

    "Brother Feiyuan, we took the exam all day today, and you are tired, let me treat you to milk tea!" Su Niannian took Gu Feiyuan's arm when he got outside the school, "Also, it will be you soon It's your birthday, how do you want to celebrate your birthday this year?"

    Gu Feiyuan gently pulled Su Niannian's hand away, lowered his eyes, with a clear and cold expression, "No need, let's go home soon."

    "Fei Yuan..." Su Niannian bit her lip and wanted to pull him.

    However, Gu Feiyuan seemed to avoid her touch all the time.

    Su Yu went to the toilet again, so he was walking behind Gu Feiyuan and Su Niannian.

    She didn't want to pay attention to them either, but she just looked at the twinkling stars above their heads that seemed to be going out again, and couldn't help but take a few more glances.

    Su Yu could clearly feel Gu Feiyuan's alienation and resistance towards Su Niannian, but they are the hero and heroine destined to be together in the book, how could this be? ? ?

    She took a look at her own star by the way, it was very good, there were 1,998 stars lit up, and it was about to reach the beginning of the second.

    Su Yu didn't look at what happened to Gu Feiyuan and Su Niannian, and she didn't care, so she went home directly.

    At home, her brother was not there, so the room looked a little deserted.

    Su Yu put down his things, went to wash the rice first, plugged in the rice cooker, and then called Su Yanxing.

    No one answered the phone for a long time, and when she was frowning and was about to worry, Su Yanxing answered the phone.