I'm a hero for fun, not a fat...

By zillamonsters

Saitama saves a little girl but it seems like this won't be the only kid he saving. But on his journey as wel... More

Life finds a way!
Becoming a father
Another one!
House of evolution and a zombie!?
The talk and a ninja
Becoming heroes
Outing and saitama vs genos
Not another one!?
The purple flame
A fathers and the kid's day out
What's a school?
The comments on them
seafood
Deep sea King rises
OH MY GOD! HE'S NAKED
Genos vs Deep Sea King
The kids V the Sea king
The fight rages on

The kids day out.

678 23 0
By zillamonsters

It's been about 5 days since saitama, genos and the kids have become heroes. And right now saitama was reading a manga while the kids watched Godzilla the series. Genos was writing in his notes on how saitama was sitting. This caught Saitama's attention.

"Um genos what are you doing?" saitama asked

"I'm writing down your training techniques!" genos answered

*ok, he took this too far! And he hasn't even learned anything from me* saitama thought

"Oh by the way master, have you done your weekly quota?" genos asked

"My what?" Saitama asked

"Every C-class hero has this quota where they have to report their hero work every week or they are dropped from the hero association!" Genos said making Saitama realise that he hasn't done anything.

"Oh crap, why didn't you tell me, I only have two days left, otherwise I get sacked!" Saitama said worried about being dropped.

"Master want me to accompany you?" Genos asked

"No you stay here and look after the kids!" Saitama said

*wait, I still need to teach him stuff but I can't if he is a cyborg so a physical workout can't work, but mentally could!*
Saitama thought

"Genos, you're a cyborg so my training is useless to you, but there is one thing you are lacking and that's the mentality, so I want you to use your brain more than just raw power, and I want you to try and reach the top 10 of S class, this goes the same for you kids, try and aim for S class, got it?" Saitama said hoping this would work

And it did, the kids and Genos both said yes to that, except for Chita who was confused. With that saitama left.

"Wait so what's S class?" Chita asked.

"It's a class part of the hero association, a hero organisation with 4 classes and S being the highest one, with the strongest heroes, and Genos, Aisuru and I are part of it!" Buru said.

"Oh Cool!" Chita said

"Since master, is away and you kids are also S class so you kids need to train to get stronger, so how about we all go out and train!" Genos said.

The kids were hesitant about it after the whole incident, Genos noticed this and said that he'd make sure no one hurt them, as he was entrusted with looking after them. The kids agreed to it as long as Genos protected them.

"Wait what happened?" Asked Chita.

"We'll explain later!" Aisuru answered

———

Genos and the three kids were out having fun, going to the park, and the shops and the kids even watching Genos fighting monsters. This inspired the kids to try and defeat monsters themselves, especially with 2 of the kids being S-class heroes as well.

As of right now, the kids and Genos are having ice cream.

"Man today has been great, and we still have all day to hang out!" Chita said

"I agree Chita today has been great!" Buru said.

Genos looked at the kids, smiling at their interactions with each other, this made him have flashbacks to when he was still fully human.

"Come on Genos, you promise to take us out!" Said his younger siblings.

Genos shook his head, when he sensed something coming from behind, the cyborg quickly turned around when the ground exploded. this sent the people flying. out of the ground came a monster who was 15ft tall, and 20ft in length, on its head it had five eyes, two on each side and one on top of its forehead. it also had a body that looked like it could compete in a sumo wrestling contest. it had sharp teeth and claws.

"Now it's time for you stinking humans to die!" shouted the monster.

Genos attacked the monster, and it quickly started to fight back, the kids watched the beast and the cyborg duke it out, and genos kept sending heat blasts at the monster, which while it was hurting it, wasn't doing too much damage to the creature.

*I need to use more power!* genos said.

the monster kept on trying to hit the cyborg, but because of his speed, it couldn't. the beast then noticed the three kids and got an idea, it charged at the kids only to be flung away, he looked to see if it was the cyborg but just saw a tail swirling about, it was Chita.

"no monster will hurt my siblings!" Chita said while putting her guard up.

the monster got up again before being kicked straight into the face and again flung away by genos. genos jumped towards the beast and kicked it into a building.

"you kids need to hide right now," Genos shouted.

the cyborg then noticed that the kids were ready to attack just in case, Buru's mouth was steaming black smoke, Aisuru's horns were starting to glow orange and Chita's tail was high in the air, but genos didn't notice the giant claw coming at him making him fly into a building.

"you bast**d!" the monster growled, the monster ran towards the kids again.

*it is coming this way, and I'm scared* aisuru thought only to look at her sibling, buru looked like he was ready, but his legs were shaking, while Chita raised her tail.

*no I have to be brave, I'm an S-class hero!* Aisuru thought.

aisuru started to concentrate, which made both of her horns started to emit yellow electricity-looking things which went towards the tip of her horns only for the electricity to connect into a small yellow ball of electricity, she then sent the small ball towards the monster, which hit him point blank on the chest...

nothing happens.

"was that supposed to do something? " the monster asked

"no..." Aisuru said scared as her attack didn't do anything

*so Aisuru's attack did nothing to it, then how are we meant to do anything, she said to be the stronger one!?* buru thought

"Now, it's time to d-" the monster said only to be pushed down to the ground but nothing was on top of it.

"w...wh...what going on, I...it like multiple b...building a..are on top o..of me!" the monster said

*nothing on top of the monster, and I can't do anything like that, and buru is a half-dragon, then Aisuru's attack must have done that!* Chita thought.

the bones in the monster's arm from the elbow down to the hands started to rip out of the skin cracking and breaking from this new weight on him. it tried to lift its head only to be pushed back down, the kids could hear the monster's bones breaking, and it started to scream only to stop a couple of seconds later, it dropped to the ground with blood coming out of its body with the bones sounding like they are still breaking. only for it to stop.

aisuru horns turned to their normal colour, and she felt really out of breath.

"aisuru you did it! you defeated that monster!" buru said.

"What- I didn't do anything?" aisuru replied.

"no, you did, it was that yellow ball thing that you made and hit the monster with!" Chita said.

"good job kid, master is going to be proud of you!" said a voice

this made the kids look behind them to see genos, with a giant crack going through his face and a phone in his hand.

aisuru smiled, with genos smiling back at her.

------

"I'm very proud of you," saitama said.

"Really!" Aisuru shouted

"Yeah, you defeated a monster showing you are starting to grow out of that shell of yours!" saitama said putting his hand on her head.

"Now go and play with your two other siblings!" saitama said

aisuru nodded with a giant smile and ran to her room to play with her sibling.

*something feels different inside me? but what is it?* saitama thought

saitama looked at the door of his kid's room.

*I should ask genos what this is if he has any idea. but I wonder what rank she and the others are in now?* saitama thought

he was then taken out of thought when he heard the news on the TV start to play.

*I'll ask him tomorrow* saitama thought while watching the TV.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

142K 2.3K 20
《REQUESTS ARE CLOSE》 One Punch Man Characters X Reader First of all, You're gonna regret reading this. The grammar sucks and the story is cringy af...
84K 2.5K 27
Wade is a young Esper Boy that the Hero Association has in its sights. They don't let him out of their sights trying to figure out how to make him jo...
9.7K 373 14
(Reader) = your name - (Reader) had been feeling ill for a while. Her urge to vomit on random occasions had become common for her and it was to the p...
245K 10.9K 28
SaitamaxFem!Reader (I can't write gender neutral characters I'm sorry.) Probably will be spelling errors since I wrote most of this on my phone. I t...