It's Ok; Let's Marry

By _Oceanwhisperer_

Can love happen twice? Well, As a single-parent Taehyung doesn't believe in a second marriage. But then wha... More

To you...
*My characters*
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15
16.
...
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
37.
Extra

36.

173 6 0
By _Oceanwhisperer_

In the evening at home...

Leona was searching the book she has been reading yesterday, through the shelf. Suddenly a hug came from behind along with the pleasant smell of shower gel. A smile appeared on her lips.

"Move. I'm searching something important."

"What's important than me..." Taehyung's husky voice resonated near her left ear, making goosebumps all over her body. He made her turn towards him by her waist "... Babe."

"Are you seducing me now..." She ran her finger through his naked body and pulled him towards her by grabbing the towel wrapped around his waist, "...darling."

"You became more shameless." He leaned forward. "And your hubby likes it."

"Oh please... Not now! Let me find my book." She whined.

"No. No. Let me hug you a little more." He made her sit on the table and hugged her with a pout. She giggled and hugged back.

"That woman..." His voice filled with grievances! "She tried to kiss me. And hugged me twice. I hate it."

"What? Where?" She fumed and searched him with an angry face. He pointed at the places with a pout.

"Let me clean it up for you!" She playfully kissed the places where he pointed. "Here you go. Aigooo! My babe! You suffered a lot."

Both of them giggled together.

"Tomorrow I will visit her in the prison and punch her ugly face!" She rubbed his wet hair.

(By the way, she really went and had a meeting with her seriously!)

He looked into her eyes and kissed her nosetip. "No! Forget her ugly face. Focus on me!" Then proceed with a deeper kiss.

"Mmmmh...."

When they are separated for some air, she slightly blocked him. "Not now. Kids will come inside."

"Ok. But promise me today night..."

"Ok... Ok..." She hurriedly tried to get down. But he hugged her tightly. Soon she felt something was off.

"Hey you ok?" She asked but realized that he is crying!

"Today was very frustrating. I thought... I thought you will never believe me. Thank you for came to me."

She nodded and patted his back. After a minute standing like that, she opened her mouth... "Today, senior Mark came to see us."

He jolted awake from her shoulder and glared at her!

"What's he doing there? Did he bullied you?"

"What's there to bully? Haha! But..."
She paused for a second. "...he met Eva!" She looked at his face slowly.

Taehyung's expression stiffened. He suddenly thought of something and became more upset.

"He want her back?"

"No. No. It's an accident. He came to say goodbye." She cupped his face. "Moreover, Eva is our daughter, right?"

A smile formed on his face. "Mmh."

"How can we gave away our children?" She put her head on his shoulder. Then briefly narrated today's incidents.

When Crystal's calling heard she immediately got down and walked towards the door.

Suddenly,

"Wait there!"

She looked back at him.

"Where did you got Gyu?" Tae looked at her.

"Eh? Oh..." She blinked and looked here and there! "Just... I called him. Haha! Yeah I called him."

"Is that so?" He narrowed his eyes.

"Well, yeah." She smiled.

Both of them looked at each other for a second then she practically ran out or escaped?

He smirked behind her!

A month passed like that.

On a wonderful evening, at the famous resort near Busan...

"Oppa, let's rearrange that flowers over there. And also the decoration on the left side of the stage." Lisa's voice directed at the manager of her team.

"Ok. Let's try it then." He smiled at her and went to the helpers.

Tomorrow is the wedding. They should finish everything before night. Yet she didn't met the bride or her family! Only their two secretaries. She agreed to this event because they said they know Kim Taehyung!

That secretary told her that today the bride will come to see the venue.

She opened her diary to check the ideas once more. And looked at her watch also.

"You...yeah you, come here, I will help you hold the balloons." She offered a help to her girl teammate to tie a bundle of balloons.

"Thank you Ms. Lisa." She came to her. "Oh... Is that the bride? Waaah! She is very beautiful." She exclaimed.

Lisa turned back to take a look.

But...

She couldn't believe her eyes. "He..."

"That must be the groom. He is freaking sexy and handsome. A couple made in heaven."

The girl squealed!

Lisa rubbed her eyes and looked once more. "J... Jungkook? Ha! That annoying pervert! Why is he there?"

She saw a tall and beautiful girl wearing a black frock and a handsome man wearing a Royal Blue suit standing together.

When the man turned with a smile...

Yes, that's definitely Jungkook! She can not mistake that face!! It's him!

"Wait! Groom? Match made in heaven? Tsk! My foot!" She hissed.

Then stomped her foot! "Why I am preparing his wedding venue out of all the people? Aaaah!"

"Ms. Lisa?" The girl looked at her with blinking eyes.

"Ah! Sorry. It's nothing. Ah, you go to Minjung oppa. I am going to check something." With that she turned back and walked away.

Meanwhile,

"Noona, you should ask brother in law to come with you. I have an important meeting today." Jungkook pouted in annoyance.

"Aigoo! Meeting? The hell! Aren't you going to..." She made a drinking gesture.

"That's not. From where did you heard those rumors about me? Huh?" He complained.

"Haha! From your childhood, this big sister raised you! Can't I tell your intention? And moreover, this is a surprise. So your brother in law can't see this today." Yeji winked at him and looked around with satisfaction.

"Look. How's my dream venue?" She asked.

"Mhm. So-so!" He replied earning a smack on shoulder.

"So so? I called this team because they had a good feedback. And moreover the boss is a beautiful girl looks like a Barbie doll." She smiled.

Jungkook made a disgusting face! "Your wedding is tomorrow. Yet you came here to flirt?"

"I'm saying the truth. I'm quiet satisfied with this team. Mhm. I will recommend them to my friends also." She hummed a song. And continued...

"Ah, I called you to give me a company. Let's go and meet the lady boss." She pulled him. "Your hyung has a aesthetic sense."

"My... My hyung? Which one?" Jungkook bulged his eyes.

"Kim Tae Hyung! Oh..." Her phone rang. "It's omma. Let me take it. Go and look around. Ok?"

Jungkook blinked and looked around. "Taehyungie hyung? Wait..." Suddenly his eyes bulged more! Then he ran to the event management staffs.

Lisa already made a walk around the area and came back to the starting point! Her mind started to wandering all over the situation!

"Hmph! What was that months ago? You are the only one for me... You are the Apple of my eyes... Orange of my nose! Now look! Haha! What an international playboy! My God, keep that girl safe please!"

She unintentionally looked at their direction again while hiding behind a flower decoration!

"But that girl seemed to be a noona? Does he like older girls? Hah!" She narrowed her eyes and observed with pout!

".... They don't look good together."

"Wait! What am I doing? Why am I concerned about this? Lisa, do your job and charge him double!! Yes I am going to double his fees!" She murmured angrily! Then she couldn't find him there...

"Asshole! Did he ran away?"

With that she turned around...

"Oooohhhhhh! Oh! Ohhhh! My heart!" She screamed on top of her lungs upon clashing with the same 'Asshole'!

He was also peeping with her!

"Hello Juliet! Long time no see... Hehe!" He grinned.

She caught completely off guard and doesn't know what to say.

He leaned forward "Why are you acting like a thief? What are you murmuring?"

Then closed his eyes as if understood everything and said seriously "Ah, I got it! You were looking at a handsome man, that's me! Look I told you, I caught you."

"Why are you here instead of being with your woman?" She cut in.

"Woman? Who?" He blinked then knowingly grinned. "You... You are jealous?"

Lisa's eyes bulged like two bullseyes! "Jealous my ass! Don't make things up! Go away!"

"Ah, you are really jealous." He sighed!

"......." Lisa looked at him.

"I'm sorry my babe! That's my noona. My mother's elder sister's daughter. I came instead of her fiance to pick her up. Now, all is clear, right? Ok. Ok. Don't be angry!"

He seriously explained to a blank Lisa!

She walked away after glaring at him. And as usual he followed like a puppy.

"Juliet, you should remember that, since you received my flowers, you can't abandon me among those thorny roses! They are annoying as bees. So I forced to say I'm a gay in order to keep my virginity!"

Lisa looked at him suddenly and he immediately defended.

"No! No! I'm actually not. You can come and check!" With that he opened his arms.

She glared at him once more.

"Juliette..." He stopped.

"IT'S LISA! LISA.... LALISA MANOBAN. HEARD ME?"

She shouted to his face. Jungkook blinked innocently "Eh?"

Then a grin formed on his face again. "Lisa! Your name is Lisa? Hahaha... Julie... No! Lisa, it's more beautiful than the other. Why didn't you told me earlier?"

"I was...." She opened her mouth but cut off by another pleasant sound.

"So You are the one!"

His sister popped up near them with a knowing smile.

"Eh?" Lisa blinked.

"Mmm... Good. You have all the qualities I heard about you." She looked at her from head to toes. Then extended her hand. "Lalisa Manoban, right? I'm Seo Yeji. His noona."

"He... Hello Ms. Seo." Lisa quickly pull herself together.

"I suppose your hyung knows you. Huhu! I thought why he suddenly gave me a recommendation." Yeji winked at JK. Then turned to Lisa.

"You did a good job for me. I like you. Ah, apart from me there are two more maternal cousins. I will personally give you more information about his family. Take this... It's my business card..."

"Noona...." Jungkook called out helplessly.

But Yeji continued "He broke so many young girls heart saying he is gay. But then again he forced to ran away from men! If you don't consider him, he might be... You know? Others will think he is a wierdo. Huhu!" She then whispered in her ear...

"He may be look like a stupid. But he is a virgin. I can gurantee that much."

"Noona, why are you eating her ears? Can't I also hear?" Jungkook threw a tantrum.

Suddenly his phone rang. "Hello, secretary Yang? Don't disturb me now. Eh? Meeting? Change the schedule. Cancel every meeting for this evening. Eh? I'm building my future now. Understand? Now, get lost!!"

He cut off the call and realized both girls looking at him! "Haha! It's my secretary. What a stupid fellow! Haha!"

Yeji ignored him and looked at Lisa. "Our family was waiting for you. Especially my aunty. Don't worry. She will definitely like you. In the future you can come to me also. Ok. I'm going there. Leaving you some space." She walked away after patted Lisa's shoulder while signalling Jungkook "stupid, do your job well. Understand?"

Lisa was overwhelmed by the enthusiastic welcome speech. She still rooted there with a blank face. Jungkook hesitated for a moment then dragged her to a lonely place nearby. And stopped near a fountain. Then searched around and soon plucked a beautiful wild flower from the ground.

"Well... Originally I was planning to come to your place. And ask you formally. Now I have a stable job and income and everything..."

He kneeled on one knee in front of her "Beautiful Lisa, will you be mine?"

Lisa looked at him. 'Omo! Omo! What's happening now? A... A proposal? What do I do?'

She gulped down.

When their eyes meet she saw a different side of him. That's not a playful look... It's genuine. His eyes smiled along with his lips. She felt there is a galaxy inside those two eyes. It can suck her inside and trap her there for a long long time.

"I... I..."

'Omo! What's this feeling? Why my stomach tickling inside?'

She subconsciously received that beautiful tiny violet coloured flower.

He smiled more widely.

"Stand... Up. It's very awkward." She looked away while stammering.

"Is that... Yes?" He giggled while standing up.

"I don't know." She looked at everywhere but him. Then quickly ran away "... Ah, I forgot. I didn't finish my job here...bye."

He looked at her fleeting figure and giggled.

"Yo Juliette, let's go together."

Later he found that flower on her hair. She was tying the flowers together with an unknown smile. She touched the little flower and blushed. "Tsk... That unbelievable guy!"

Jungkook gladly celebrated behind the decorations. "Yes!"

He came to her vision and leaned to a statue. "Juliette... Oiii Lisa..."

When she looked he winked at her then sang "....I can't help... Falling in love with you..."

Suddenly a bunch of flower waste fell on him. Following Lisa's shout.

"Stop it. I didn't say my yes."

"Then... Can I give you a ride to home?"

"No thanks. I have car with me."

"My boys over there will help you with that." He pointed at his bodyguards farway.

She looked at him. Then looked at her diary.

"Then I can consider it."

He chuckled. "How about a dinner?"

She paused for a moment and jungkook immediately became stressed. 'Shit! Did I step in too much?'

"Mhm! I'm hungry." She continued her work.

Jungkook felt like he is floating in the air. His smile deepened while he turned around once! "Oh my Jiminssi!!"

________

Far away, at Seoul, inside a restaurant...

"Aaachoooooo!"

"Oh! MD Park, what happened to you?" Rose quickly gave him a tissue. "You look tired today. Did you caught a cold?"

"Its ok. Thank you." He clenched the tissue! "That damn Jeon Jungkook!"

"Eh?"

"He is cursing at me. Otherwise... Achooooo!"

"Hahaha! How can you know it's because of him? Do you guys have any telepathy?"

"Sometimes I also fear that. Aaaah that damn jerk!"

He carefully placed the steak plate in front of her and exchanged her's to him. Then began to cut that also.

"And...." He suddenly stopped and looked at her.

"What?"

"Didn't I tell you don't call me MD Park, anymore?"

"It's too difficult to change habits." She pouted while picking up a piece from the plate.

Both of them looked at each other then Jimin laughed first, followed by Rose.

From the outside we can hear Rose worriedly yelling...

"Oppa... Don't fall... Oh omo!"

"Oppa? Really oppa? You called me that? Aaaachoooo!
Aaah! You damn Kook! Wait... You called me oppa! Hehe!..."

"Can you sit more safely please...oppa?"

»»————>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 5.6K 54
❝You still like me, don't you?❞ ❝Ew no, please shut up.❞ As the saying goes "First love never dies". But do they bel...
9.6K 361 36
Childhood love?No it doesn't exist. Love itself was becoming a bird that I couldn't catch.I thought I was loved but he pushed me away again ......And...
33.9K 1.4K 18
[COMPLETED] TAEKOOK DRAMA CHEATING (not taekook) MAFIA FLUFF MENTION OF RAPE AND ABUSE HAPPY ENDING Jungkook married his boyfriend who he was in...
31.8K 1.9K 42
ᴛ ᴀ ᴇ ᴋ ᴏ ᴏ ᴋ You don't need to understand people to love them, but you need to understand them to build a lasting relationship. If you give yoursel...