A victim of horrible chance |...

By sleepydragonfly

[Note the description and title and book cover are changed to a more update and to my taste look, but the con... More

part one
part two
part three
Part four
Part five
part six
Part seven
Part eight
part nine
part ten
part eleven
part twelve
part thirteen
part fourteen
part fifteen
part sixteen
part seventeen
part eighteen
part nineteen
part twenty
Part twenty-one
part twenty-two
part twenty-three
part twenty-four
part twenty-five
part twenty-six
part twenty-seven
part twenty-eight
part twenty-nine
part thirty THE END

Note (IMPORTANT)

904 16 0
By sleepydragonfly

This fic is in the process of being rewritten, i do not have a set date of when it'll be done, it could be a few months to a few years, but for the time being everything, except the contents of this fic(the written words, the chapters ya know), has been changed, the reader will be gender neutral but when i originally wrote this back in 2015 to 2017 i wrote it with fem reader in mind, because i wasn't out of the trans closet yet myself.

so, i'd recommend setting this fic off to the side for the time being, so when i do update it, i'll mass update each chapter with the new rewritten version of it.

Again i'm so sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance, please have a good day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

543K 19.3K 23
~"The wind tugged at your hair as you sat on a bench and read your book. You had an uneasy feeling, like you were being watched, but you ignored it...
23.4K 788 29
《𝑺𝒑𝒐𝒐𝒌𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒍𝒆𝒔》 '𝔾𝕖𝕥 𝕤𝕞𝕒𝕤𝕙𝕖𝕕 𝕎𝕙𝕒𝕥.' After getting hacked, you were invited to some random group chat filled w...
2.7K 56 16
Ticci Toby x Reader I do not own most of these characters. Hoodie and Masky (Brian and Tim) belong to Marble Hornets. The rest of the Pastas belong t...
58.3K 2K 27
(Y/n) was just your average, everyday young adult who loved to read books, take walks, and enjoy the beautiful scenery that the woods just beyond her...