Attack on Titan: Core

By Fate-Turner72022

This is the story of a man who has knowledge about his Gundam. A player of GBN, until when he was about to en... More

Trailer
Chapter 1: The Dark Angel's Mission
Chapter 2: The Falling Star
Chapter 3: The Pilot (The Fall of Shiganshina 1/2)
Chapter 4: Mechanical Titan (The Fall of Shiganshina 2/2)
Chapter 5: The Light of the Gundam (Humanity's Rerise 1/2)
Chapter 6: Road to Graduation & the Colossal Peeper (Humanity's Rerise 2/2)
Chapter 7: The Miracle's Return (Struggle for Trost 1/9)
Chapter 8: The Girl's Envision (Struggle for Trost 2/9)
Chapter 9: The Small Blade, The Coward, and the Chance (Struggle for Trost 3/9)
Chapter 10: The Heartbeat of the Gundam and Human (Struggle for Trost 4/9)
Chapter 11: The Theory of Left Arm and 00 Core (War at Trost 5/9)
Chapter 12: Response of the Super Soldier (War for Trost 6/9)
Chapter 13: Example (War for Trost 7/9)
Chapter 14: Wounds and Scars of Battles (War for Trost 8/9)
Chapter 15: Desire of the Chosen Ones (War for Trost Finale)
(Opening 2) Ash Like Snow
Chapter 16: Gundam's Trial
Need opinions
Chapter 17: Gundam Spec Ops
Chapter 18: Purpose and the Expedition
Catastrophic Threat (Female Titan Arc Teaser)
Chapter 19: Titanic Arrivals
Chapter 20: Biting the Rage of Dusts
Chapter 21: Secrets and Armors
Chapter 22: Decisive Battle
Chapter 23: The Defeated and the Retaliated
Chapter 24: Soldier's Serenity & Revelation
Climax Season 1 Short Trailer: Monstrous Catastrophe
Chapter 25: Monsters
Chapter Epilogue (Season 1): Angels and Demons
Y/n & 00 CORE
Interlude: Sieging Mysteries

Another one

390 11 4
By Fate-Turner72022

So, a few people have voted for which Gundam story content would I be release soon. So here's another:

Fate/Grand Order: Gundam's Order

In thew world of humans, many persons have become legends and heroes of humanity in the world of Magus. 

Then comes an another world, the world of Gundams. Where the Gundams purpose is to watch over the world and eradicate conflict if there's a possibility to occur and they became the guardian figure of the humanity.

But when the incineration of the timelines have occured, one mortal Mage will have the order be fulfilled not just for humanity but for the Gundams as well.

Tales of Unicorn

Renan and Dahna was once a co-existing  place between gods and mortals. But it went downhill when an unknown faction ravaged and destroyed the peaceful paradise of Rena; and the lands of Mother Dahna was then fallen under the rule of the so-called "Renan Lords".

One of the realms, Orbus Calaglia; forgot what it means to have freedom and the will to choose and fight. Another realm called Cyslodia; lost the meaning of trust and understanding. All of the positive characteristics of the people have been nothing but turned to ashes.

However, what would happen if a Dahnan but also born as a Renan have the power of a mythical legend? The power to transcend the Lords of the Five Realms; possibility. 

Leave a comment so I can see what would be your opinions about this. Bye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.7K 170 17
The Arrival of 3 mysterious figures, and the slow appearance of threats from their world, the world of heroes must adapt to the changes even if they...
1.7K 197 23
How did she know he'd be thinking of her every day? Had she not left again, he would've had the chance to say he was still into her. ...
37.8K 786 25
Ever since the emergence of the first quirk in QingQing city in China, numerous various quirks emerged without the cause being identified. The world...
887K 54.5K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...