Princess???

By sammyisamazzing

Charlotte grew up in a small town in the US. Her parents died a month ago now she is going to be a senior in... More

Princess?
Figuring out who i am
Meeting my parents
The royal house thay Charlotte is living in
Wow
Football game
First date
The interview
Practice as a princess with security
The coming of age ball
Balcony appearance
The game
Pool party and going back
Team dinner
First day of school
Moving to my new home
Movie premiere and exploring LA
Meeting and first state dinner
National day
Homecoming
Opening a musuem
First royal wedding
Heading home
Hike
Thanksgiving
Last football game
Christmas
New Years
formal banquet
College Championship game
School
Kings birthday and cheer
Royal dinner
Spring Break means Royal Wedding
Prom planing
Parlament and touring college
welcoming party
Prom
Grandma Jackson

First game

4 0 0
By sammyisamazzing

        Charlotte POV
     I sit with the coaches of all the teams I will go against this season, we learn about the game with Sam. "So we will have a security guard at each entrance and metal detectors at each exit." Sam says. "Ok that's fine but I want to be treated just like another player no special treatment no royal protocol," I sit at the head of the table. "We can agree to that," the coaches agree. I smile "I'm glad that we can agree now let's have amazing season," I stand up and I go to the practice field. I sit down reading my book on the bleachers. Ignoring the guards I notice a note in my book. 'Good luck on your game but be careful we don't want a injured princess' I look confused. How did they get the note in my book I never left it. "It's time to get ready for the pep rally your majesty," a guard named Johnny said. "Thank you make sure you guys eat the food at the game is amazing," I get up I walk to the gym after putting on my jersey. "Hey Johnny said you seemed off today," Sam said I bit my lip. "Oh I'm just nervous. I'm nervous but I'm fine," I lied. "Ok you can tell me anything. My job is to protect you," he squeezes my shoulder he has turn into my big brother. "I know look I have to go," I motion to the team so I can run out with the team. "Ok, if I don't see you before the game good luck," he walks to his position. We run out we sit as a instinct I tilt my legs to the side as the princess code. I clap as the cheerleaders perform. We play games. We stand up singing songs and dancing.
I got 2 hours before the game I head to the locker room which is empty. I put on my headphones as I braid my hair I notice another note in my locker. I look around seeing no one. 'Good luck I will be watching you' it read I try to calm down as my teammates come in. I crumble up the note "Hey Char are you good? Do you need me to get a guard?"my quarterback coach Coach D asks. "Um... no I'm fine. Just first game jitters." I lied. He motioned me to sit down in a little area. "Look I saw what it said on the note. I want you to be safe please tell Sam." He said in a hush tone. "Ok I will. Can you get take me to Sam please," I whisper.
Sam POV
I make my rounds doing last minute checks on security explaining over and over again to parents on security procedures. When Coach D with Charlotte approaches. "Hey Coach is the team ready for the game?" I ask. "Well there is something Charlotte needs to tell you," he says I notice her shifting nervously beside us. "What's wrong Charlotte please tell me," I motion to sit away from the cameras. She hands me notes. "Oh Charlotte we should really get you to a safe place. It's royal protocol," I say after reading the notes shaking my head. "No I said I want a normal life a normal senior year," she stands up. "I get that but you aren't a normal kid you are a princess the future queen of Zephyr," I remind her trying to keep her quite so no one hears us. "I get my new life but this is the only thing that I wanted to stay normal I can't do my job because of the threat of cameras and Rude customers which I can handle. I can't go anywhere without security, for Pete's sake I have to hide my relationship with Henry because of the press," she reminds me. "This is the only thing that I have that is allowing me to have a normalcy," "I understand but you need to be careful," I squeeze her shoulder she has turned into my little sister. "Thank you, and I will be," she promises. "Ok good luck on the game," I let her go back into the locker room. "Let's make sure only students and teachers and family will be in the stadium." I say into my ear piece. "On it sir." Johnny said. I put myself at the entrance of the football field. I see the team run out I wave to Charlotte as she warms up. She gives me a small smile. The game started I noticed a man watching from the parking lot in a baseball hat and sunglasses. I start walking over but all the sudden he disappears into a crowd of cameras. "Get Charlotte into a safe spot," I say into the ear piece. "She won't like that, she's in the middle of a play," Johnny said. "There's a suspicious person in the stadium parking lot I lost him," I say. "She's ignoring us," another guard said. "Get the coach to call a time out," I repeat. I walk to the stadium. We hurry Charlotte to the locker room.
            Charlotte POV
    I get put in the locker room. "You got to be kidding me. I'm in the middle of the game." I sit down at my locker I throw my helmet. "Our job is to protect you. You need to stay safe." Sam said. "What's going on?" I ask. "There was a suspicious man watching you," Sam said. "Ok a lot of people are watching me, I'm on the field," I rub my face fixing my braids they got loose because of a hit. "Im sorry but you need to go home," Sam said. "No I'm going and I want to play with my friends." I stand up grabbing my helmet. "The game is delayed til tomorrow," my head coach said walking in. "What ugh I'm driving," I grab my keys and bag I quickly change and drive home entering the code to the fence. I drive into my garage I grab my backpack I curl up in a small ball. Henry comes in running a few minutes later. "Charlotte you never leave alone without security you know that," he said. "I just want to be alone," I respond quietly

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

282K 7.6K 27
CURRENTLY REVISING. Expect updates but it is just the revision of the story. I hope you like it. They told me that everybody hates me. That I'm a spo...
The Anon By alex :)

Teen Fiction

2.1M 75.9K 32
One blog, one girl, two very different people. 17 year old Charlotte Knight has always gone unnoticed with her brother the star football player and h...
240K 6.5K 34
"Oh Cmon London! It's not that bad! She's just there to help and protect you! After all there are people coming after me and I wanna make sure your o...
518 0 7
Alex goes through the hard parts of life before most others would but soon meets people who make things much less insufferable for her. The friends s...