𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐏𝐇𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒, ˢᵘᵍᵃʳʰⁱ...

By bluuvs

ᴀ ʙʟᴜᴜᴠꜱ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ. ❝ you are the only girl i want, i want us to be together. ❞ ❝ you always know what to s... More

⌗ 𝐏RELUDE
⌗ 𝐎NE
⌗ 𝐓WO
⌗ 𝐓HREE
⌗ 𝐅OUR
⌗ 𝐅IVE
⌗ 𝐒IX
⌗ 𝐒EVEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHT
⌗ 𝐍INE
⌗ 𝐓EN
⌗ 𝐄LEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WELVE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTEEN
⌗ 𝐅IFTEEN
⌗ 𝐒IXTEEN
⌗ 𝐒EVENTEEN
⌗ 𝐄IGHTEEN
⌗ 𝐍INETEEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-THREE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FOUR, PRT TWO
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-FIVE
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SIX
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-SEVEN
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-EIGHT
⌗ 𝐓WENTY-NINE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-ONE
⌗ 𝐓HIRTY-TWO

⌗ 𝐅OURTEEN

9.3K 324 91
By bluuvs

𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘱𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴.

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CELESTE LAYED DOWN on her bed not being able to go to sleep from haven's obnoxious talking on facetime one of her friends. celeste had even tried every single pair of headphones she had which was more than fifty, and she couldn't even tune her out.

 as much as she wanted to lean over to the sleeping bag she was sleeping in and slap the foundation off her face; she couldn't. 

celeste's dad, marc had come home and haven had snitched on celeste and now haven was now supposed to stay a extra week long. celeste didn't know why she even put herself in this situation  when she could've easily said no but she decided to be "nice"  

so here she was at one in the morning playing imessage games with darrian. darrian had suggested for celeste to come over and just sleep over at his but celeste denied since she thought she was come off as clingy even though they were dating already, plus it was four in the morning.

"girl shut up, he knows where home is." haven exclaimed at her phone while the person she was on facetime scoffed, "you mean the home he's never in?" celeste snickered lightly at the comeback of haven friend s but haven heard it.

"hollon' girl, crystal fuck you listening to my conversation for?" haven used the flashlight on her iphone to flash celeste with making celeste mug the girl. "it's fucking celeste, my god." 

haven rolled her eyes and opened her  mouth to say something but celeste got up from her bed and rushed out the room before she could even say anything. 

celeste was acting before thinking and that got her outside of her house in her pajamas. she was only covered up in a pair of white and black plaid pajama pants with a white zip-up that covered her white tank top.

it wasn't the best for a girl in new york to be walking at a late time in the middle of the night especially after midnight hits but she walked over to darrian's house anyway. 

celeste wasn't going unannounced though, she had notified him she would be coming over and she also texted her dad she wouldn't be home which she knew he wouldn't have a problem with.

celeste knocked on the door when she reached his house then shivered when she felt the wind breeze flowed around her making her extra cold since she didn't have a jacket on.

the door opened tp darrian's tired figure. celeste smiled sheepishly at darrian who sucked his teeth before pulling her in for a short, sweet kiss. celeste flustery kissed back.

she wasn't at all used to it since they literally started dating two days ago. 

after the the kiss they shortly pulled away, with darrian's hands on both of celeste's cheeks. "why you actin' shy?" he teased her as they walked into the house, celeste just shrugged in response.

celeste followed darrian up to up his room, she had only come to his room twice and she still felt nervous but it was slowly becoming natural with the amount of time the two spend together. 

darrian had put on a movie on his macbook and patted the seat next to him for celeste to lay on which she did. celeste slowly snuggled against her boyfriend's body, feeling safe in his arms. celeste was never a clingy person, well, until she met darrian.

she always wanted to be around him it didn't matter how. sometimes she would catch herself playing with his hands when their together but not talking or playing with his hair which she knew he loved.

it was the same with darrian too.

the day that darrian met celeste he knew he was a goner. darrian was never fond of getting close to people but celeste was quick to change that mindset for him.

he was her warmth, she was his peace.

"d." she mumbled sleepily before yawning as darrian hummed. "thank you for like you know.. just being there? i don't know ─ it's weird. but uh, thank you─" celeste tried to form her words but was stopped when darrian pressed his lips against hers.

the kiss started off sweet and gentle, then darrian bites her bottom lip making celeste feel things. darrian turned their bodies around making darrian on top of celeste, the girl slid her hands to his cheeks as the continued to passionately.

they kissed for what felt like hours before the both pulled away satisficed, "can't even say something sweet without you kissing me now, hm?" celeste smiled teasingly at her boyfriend who shook his head shamelessly before planting a peck on her lips.

celeste smiled as darrian cuddled up into the crook of her neck.

celeste shut the macbook and placed it on the gaming chair that was condienclly next to the bed. she felt her eyes getting heavy and that was her sign to fall asleep, so she put her hand around darrian's wasit and layed comfortably with his weight on him.

the last thing she heard before falling asleep was, "goodnight, mi amor."

F SPEAKS 💫

NOTE─── sorry for the shitty ass chapter i know you guys hate me for that, but enjoy it while it lasts lmaoo . see you later pooks . 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.8K 865 10
▍she a 𝙗𝙖𝙙𝙙𝙞𝙚 she showin her 𝙥𝙖𝙣𝙩𝙮 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙧 𝐱 𝙙𝙧𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙧𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙧 𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 【 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘁𝘂𝘀 : �...
61.9K 1.6K 16
❝ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇꜱᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ɴɪɢɢᴀ, ɪᴀɴ ᴛʀɪᴘᴘɪɴ ᴏꜰꜰᴀ ᴀɴʏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪɢɢᴀꜱ.❞ ᴅᴅ ᴏꜱᴀᴍᴀ ꜰᴀɴ ꜰɪᴄ. ⁱᶻʸᵗʰᵉˢᶜⁱᵉⁿᵗⁱˢᵗ ʷʳᵒᵗᵉ ⁱᵗ.
13.7K 272 14
When the popular track star falls in love with the popular basketball superstar. ✮ But remember, being well known superstars and in a known relation...